Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4549627 times)

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. Squirrel!
« Reply #24000 on: March 23, 2017, 01:32:16 am »

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #24001 on: March 23, 2017, 02:42:00 am »
He'll be fully on the front foot re: the attack in London today. Anything to stop the conversation about Russia.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #24002 on: March 23, 2017, 03:34:57 am »
He'll be fully on the front foot re: the attack in London today. Anything to stop the conversation about Russia.

It's spiraling into something completely out of control, something that even he will have a difficult time deflecting.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24003 on: March 23, 2017, 08:19:08 am »
It's spiralling into something completely out of control, something that even he will have a difficult time deflecting.

That's why he used Don Jnr to do it for him, re that tweet over Sadiq Khan. 

And CNN follow up on what Schiff said earlier today. (edited a bit out, so worth a click for full story.)

One of the obstacles the sources say the FBI now faces in finding conclusive intelligence is that communications between Trump's associates and Russians have ceased in recent months given the public focus on Russia's alleged ties to the Trump campaign. Some Russian officials have also changed their methods of communications, making monitoring more difficult, the officials said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

What is interesting about this for me is the implication that communications are ongoing, just not via conventional means.  That makes it even more dodgy.  Finding secret Russian communiqués smuggled directly into the White House is flat out foreign agent territory.  Surely Putin knows they can't keep this up?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24004 on: March 23, 2017, 09:23:52 am »
Meanwhile, just the President looking very presidential.    From Graydon 'Short Fingered Vulgarian Creator' Carter:

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/graydon-carter-trump-presidency-is-already-a-joke

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #24005 on: March 23, 2017, 09:49:38 am »
It's just like Love Actually. Shinzo Abe channelling Hugh Grant there.

Offline Haemoglobin

• The Phantom Drive-By Dunker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nunca Caminarás Solo
« Reply #24006 on: March 23, 2017, 10:22:57 am »
I feel the film that's obviously gona be made of all this quite soon is gona be an absolutely uproarious farcical comedy. If we don't all get blown up, like.

A Dr. Strangelove meets All The President's Men, perhaps best done by the Coen Bros with their particularly wry eye. It's already a quite uncomfortable sort of funny to watch it all unfold from over here, hardly any artistic licence would be needed.
"under-promise and over-deliver"

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24007 on: March 23, 2017, 10:33:43 am »
I feel the film that's obviously gona be made of all this quite soon is gona be an absolutely uproarious farcical comedy. If we don't all get blown up, like.

A Dr. Strangelove meets All The President's Men, perhaps best done by the Coen Bros with their particularly wry eye. It's already a quite uncomfortable sort of funny to watch it all unfold from over here, hardly any artistic licence would be needed.

Great shout. Particularly on the Coen Brothers.

One thing's for sure, various courts will be very busy with Trump related cases in the coming years.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #24008 on: March 23, 2017, 11:40:37 am »
Trump's interview with Time magazine.

The beginning:

[Interviewer]: Do you want me to give you a quick overview [of the Time cover story]?

[Trump]: Yeah, it’s a cool story. I mean it’s, the concept is right. I predicted a lot of things, Michael. Some things that came to you a little bit later. But, you know, we just rolled out a list. Sweden. I make the statement, everyone goes crazy. The next day they have a massive riot, and death, and problems. Huma [Abedin] and Anthony [Weiner], you know, what I tweeted about that whole deal, and then it turned out he had it, all of Hillary’s email on his thing. NATO, obsolete, because it doesn’t cover terrorism. They fixed that, and I said that the allies must pay. Nobody knew that they weren’t paying. I did. I figured it. Brexit, I was totally right about that. You were over there I think, when I predicted that, right, the day before. Brussels, I said, Brussels is not Brussels. I mean many other things, the election’s rigged against Bernie Sanders. We have a lot of things.

The conclusion:

[Trump]: But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?

Stuff in the middle about how he's now been proved right about wiretapping is just batshit crazy too: http://time.com/4710456/donald-trump-time-interview-truth-falsehood

edit: oh, the cover:

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 11:46:45 am by Zeb »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #24009 on: March 23, 2017, 01:34:19 pm »
Trump's interview with Time magazine.

The beginning:

The conclusion:

Stuff in the middle about how he's now been proved right about wiretapping is just batshit crazy too: http://time.com/4710456/donald-trump-time-interview-truth-falsehood

edit: oh, the cover:

He's a total space cadet. On another planet.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #24010 on: March 23, 2017, 01:43:31 pm »
He's a total space cadet. On another planet.

That is extremely insulting to Space Cadets. Can't have you insulting Matt Dodson.  I suppose there may be Girard Burke analogue, but it is reaching.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #24011 on: March 23, 2017, 02:49:31 pm »
Trump Troubadour’ went to 45 Trump rallies in honor of his late son. Now he feels ‘betrayed.’

The Washington Post
Samantha Schmidt
45 mins ago

The grieving father stood with his guitar and his cowboy hat in the cold, crowded lines for hours, driving to towns big and small in nearly every corner of the country.

Beginning in January 2016, Kraig Moss traveled to 45 rallies, belting out songs in support of Donald Trump and telling the story of his late son, Rob, who died three years ago from a heroin overdose. In this way, the musician earned the title of “the Trump Troubadour,” a true believer said to symbolize “the voice of unheard America.”

He stopped making his mortgage payments and sold the equipment for his construction business to stay on the campaign trail, galvanized by Trump’s promise to help young people — like Moss’ late son — who struggle with drug addiction. Trump, Moss thought, was the candidate most capable of bringing an end to the heroin epidemic sweeping the nation.

Trump made this promise to Moss personally at a rally in Iowa in January 2016. Speaking through a microphone to the crowd, he addressed Moss directly: “The biggest thing we can do in honor of your son … we have to be able to stop it.”

“I know what you went through. And he’s a great father,” he said of Moss to the crowd. “I can see it. And your son is proud of you.”

But about two weeks ago, Moss caught his first glimpse of the Republican proposal to replace the Affordable Care Act. The proposed health care bill, slated for floor vote in the House on Thursday night, would eliminate a requirement that Medicaid cover basic mental health and addiction services in states that expanded it, a mandate that covered nearly 1.3 million people.

“This bill is just the absolute opposite,” Moss told The Washington Post. “I felt betrayed. I felt let down.”

He had put all his weight behind the Republican’s promise, sacrificing his business and his livelihood to sing Trump’s praises. But this bill backed by the president “disgusted” him. He no longer sings songs about Trump, and he now wonders if any of his sacrifices were worth it.

“You hear that echo?” he said in a phone interview from his home in upstate New York. “That’s because there’s no furniture in this house. It’s completely gutted.”

“The one platform that I was just so genuinely involved in with my heart was the one thing that he just turned right around,” Moss said. “He’s turning his back on all of us.”

He had hoped to see provisions in the bill calling for boosted resources for addiction treatment centers, lower deductibles and lower overall health care costs. If Trump wanted to, Moss said, he could “wave his pen” and provide funding necessary to supply emergency responders in every small town in America with naloxone kits to reverse possible heroin overdoses.

“Every one of those doses of Narcan represents a saved life,” Moss said. “If the emergency squad that came down to save my son had that dose, my son would’ve been alive today.”

That day was Jan. 6, 2014. Moss, a single father, came home from work and called out Rob’s name, like he always did. “I didn’t hear anything,” he recalled.

In the basement bedroom downstairs, Moss found his 24-year-old son lying unconscious in bed with his arms resting across his chest. Next to him was the book he had just been reading, “The Wise Man’s Fear.” Later, Moss would find the needle.

The father called 911, and tried to breath live back into his son in an attempt to revive him through mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. An emergency response team arrived and was unable to bring him back. An autopsy later confirmed the cause of death: an overdose of fentanyl, the synthetic painkiller, up to 100 times stronger than morphine, that also killed rock icon Prince.

Trump had told the father, “I know what you went through.”

“We will stop the drugs from pouring into our country and poisoning our youth,” he said in his  speech before Congress on Feb. 28, “and we will expand treatment for those who have become so badly addicted.”

Now, Moss said he wishes he could ask the president, “have you even read the bill?”

The health care proposal would roll back the Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act — commonly known as Obamacare — which would affect many states bearing the brunt of the opiate crisis, including Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. The Republican overhaul is spearheaded by House Speaker Paul Ryan, of Wisconsin, and backed by President Trump.

Republicans argue that the change would give states additional flexibility in coverage decisions, and believe they would continue to provide addiction and mental health coverage to Medicaid recipients if needed. But advocates say the overhaul could be crushing for addiction treatment services, particularly for the poorest, most vulnerable patients. A record number of people — 33,000 — died of opiate overdoses in 2015, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“Pay close attention to what you tell people you’re going to do and make some kind of effort to follow through,” Moss said. “Pay more attention to the needs of the people.”

Moss said he initially supported many of Trump’s other promises as well, such as his pledge to build a border wall with Mexico. But lately he has been upset hearing the stories of families being separated by deportations.

“If I contributed to anything like that I’d be ashamed of myself,” he said.

Many have been criticizing Moss for publicly voicing his disappointment with Trump, but he knows there must be many others feeling similar pangs of regret or betrayal.

“I was very instrumental in getting these ‘closet Trumpsters’ to come out" during Trump's presidential campaign, Moss said. In a similar way, he hopes he can encourage other disillusioned Americans to speak up about their concerns with the new administration. “I’m not the lone ranger out here doing this,” he said.

“It’s a little guy like me that put Trump in the office,” and it’s the “little guys like him” that can call lawmakers and ask for a new health care proposal, he said.

“Don’t turn your head on this problem, Mr. Trump,” Moss said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/%E2%80%98trump-troubadour%E2%80%99-went-to-45-trump-rallies-in-honor-of-his-late-son-now-he-feels-%E2%80%98betrayed%E2%80%99/ar-BByCtgW?li=BBnb4R7&ocid=mailsignout
Kill the humourless

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24012 on: March 23, 2017, 03:14:56 pm »
Moss got Trump'd, university style.  And he's not the only one.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #24013 on: March 23, 2017, 03:28:47 pm »

"I am NOT happy."
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Thush

• Spawwow, Tit. Anal Chat is "Equidistant between chit-chat and analysis"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's pronounced "Toosh"
« Reply #24014 on: March 23, 2017, 03:47:13 pm »
Bet he still votes Republican in 2018 and 2020 though.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #24015 on: March 23, 2017, 04:47:40 pm »
Trump Troubadour’ went to 45 Trump rallies in honor of his late son. Now he feels ‘betrayed.’

Maybe he should have asked what they were planning to repeal and replace ACA with before he voted.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24016 on: March 23, 2017, 05:00:14 pm »
Qpac poll: Republican healthcare plan...

Approve 17%
Disapprove 56%

Dems: 3% / 80%
GOP: 41% / 24%
Ind: 14% / 58%

Well played, GOP geniuses.  All the gerrymandering in the world ain't going to save you from the biggest ass-fucking imaginable in 2018 if this somehow gets through.

Online surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24017 on: March 23, 2017, 05:29:54 pm »
Seems a case of letting heart rule head (troubadour) when trump promised medical help for drug addiction, which in the context of losing his son and getting obsessed over the issue of drug addiction, is understandable.

Probably the first public trump supporter you can actually  make sense of. 

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24018 on: March 23, 2017, 05:47:25 pm »
New poll shows Trump slipping further, even among Republicans

The latest Quinnipiac poll, released yesterday, includes all kinds of bad news for Donald Trump. His overall approval rating, for example, has fallen to just 37%, his lowest to date, and a depth of support with no modern precedent for a president just two months into his first term.

But just as interesting as the topline results are some of the specific details. From the pollster’s report:

President Trump is losing support among key elements of his base:

* Men disapprove 43 - 52 percent, compared to a 49 - 45 percent approval March 7;
    * Republicans approve 81 - 14 percent, compared to 91 - 5 percent two weeks ago;
    * White voters disapprove 44 - 50 percent, compared to a narrow 49 - 45 percent approval March 7.

To be sure, when a president enjoys 81% approval from voters in his own party, that may sound pretty good. It’s not. Note that Trump’s support from the GOP has fallen 10 points since the last Quinnipiac poll.

When a beleaguered president’s overall approval rating is just 37%, he’s even more dependent on die-hard loyalists. When that same president is shedding support from his own base, it’s evidence of a leader with a problem.

Making matters just a little worse, the American electorate doesn’t just disapprove of how Trump is governing, voters also disapprove of the president’s personal qualities. Among the discouraging results for the White House:

* 60 - 35 percent that he is not honest, compared to 55 - 39 not honest March 7;
    * 55 - 40 percent that he does not have good leadership skills;
    * 57 - 40 percent that he does not care about average Americans;
    * 66 - 30 percent that he is not level-headed;
    * 61 - 35 percent that he does not share their values.

The president’s overall favorability rating is 36% – which is just a little bit lower than his approval rating.

It’s against this backdrop that Trump is effectively telling Republican members of Congress, “Follow my lead and take health care benefits away from 24 million Americans. It’ll all work out great.” Good luck with that, GOP lawmakers.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/new-poll-shows-trump-slipping-further-even-among-republicans?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24019 on: March 23, 2017, 06:12:45 pm »
Molly Crabapple ‏Verified account @mollycrabapple
Actual email sent out by Trump Headquarters

Molly Crabapple‏Verified account @mollycrabapple 4h4 hours ago
If you click on "I believe the democrats and fake news," you get this page

Molly Crabapple‏Verified account @mollycrabapple 4h4 hours ago
Trump ends the "poll" by begging for money (which you should give him to spite the lyin' media)

Offline Thush

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24020 on: March 23, 2017, 06:15:40 pm »
$2,700 is a strange number.

Online Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #24021 on: March 23, 2017, 06:17:54 pm »
$2,700 is a strange number.

Not really, there are various limits and $2,700 is one of them.

http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/citizens.shtml

Contribution Limits
An individual may give a maximum of:
$2,700 per election to a Federal candidate or the candidate's campaign committee.2 Notice that the limit applies separately to each election. Primaries, runoffs and general elections are considered separate elections.
$5,000 per calendar year to a PAC. This limit applies to a PAC (political action committee) that supports Federal candidates. (PACs are neither party committees nor candidate committees. Some PACs are sponsored by corporations and unions--trade, industry and labor PACs. Other PACs, often ideological, do not have a corporate or labor sponsor and are therefore called nonconnected PACs.) PACs use your contributions to make their own contributions to Federal candidates and to fund other election-related activities.
$10,000 per calendar year to a State or local party committee. A State party committee shares its limits with local party committees in that state unless a local committee's independence can be demonstrated.
$33,900 per calendar year to a national party committee. This limit applies separately to a party's national committee, House campaign committee and Senate campaign committee.
$100 in currency (cash) to any political committee. (Anonymous cash contributions may not exceed $50.) Contributions exceeding $100 must be made by check, money order or other written instrument.

Offline Thush

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24022 on: March 23, 2017, 06:20:10 pm »
Ah. Interesting. I guess this is why Trump filed his candidate papers for 2020 already.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #24023 on: March 23, 2017, 06:21:01 pm »
It's also about 155.000 Russian Rubles. Coincidence? I don't think so... ;)

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24024 on: March 23, 2017, 07:21:29 pm »
 Jon Ward‏Verified account @jonward11 8m8 minutes ago

Speaker Ryan press conference, originally scheduled for 11:30 and postponed to 3:30, has just now been postponed until further notice

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24026 on: March 23, 2017, 07:27:42 pm »
http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/23/trumpcare-just-died-floor-congress/

I read that as if it said 'Trump just died on the floor of congress'. I guess the wish is father to the thought.  >:(
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24027 on: March 23, 2017, 07:31:55 pm »
@BraddJaffy
The House will NOT vote on health care today, GOP leadership source tells @AlexNBCNews

Today's the 7th anniversary of the signing of the ACA. Turns out Biden was right - it was a big fucking deal after all.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24028 on: March 23, 2017, 07:39:52 pm »
Spice boy must be so tired of being wrong...
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/844972303007985664

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24029 on: March 23, 2017, 07:44:45 pm »
He has a 'I heart trucks' badge on, fucking tit

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24030 on: March 23, 2017, 07:50:09 pm »
New poll shows Trump slipping further, even among Republicans
All the polls said he couldn't win.
Kill the humourless

Online Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #24031 on: March 23, 2017, 07:59:38 pm »
Spice boy must be so tired of being wrong...
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/844972303007985664

Well, at least he's not alone

.@POTUS minutes! ago:

"Today, the House is voting to repeal and replace the disaster known as Obamacare."

I guess he's too busy tooting the horn on a big truck to know what's going on.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 08:20:15 pm by Ray K »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24032 on: March 23, 2017, 08:37:37 pm »
Jim McGovern‏Verified account @RepMcGovern 1h1 hour ago
This is outrageous: Not a single woman in the room as @Mike_Pence and @HouseGOP propose removing maternity coverage in #Trumpcare.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24033 on: March 23, 2017, 08:38:37 pm »

And Trump is in no way, shape or form, "cool".

Popcorn's Art

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24034 on: March 23, 2017, 08:39:02 pm »
Trumpism:

A whole load of bull shit, i.e. lies, deceit, deliberate obfuscation.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Trumpism
Kill the humourless

Offline jambutty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24035 on: March 23, 2017, 08:40:35 pm »
And Trump is in no way, shape or form, "cool".
Never good enough for his father, always patting himself on the back before anyone else can.
Kill the humourless

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24036 on: March 23, 2017, 09:08:04 pm »
This is outrageous: Not a single woman in the room as @Mike_Pence and @HouseGOP propose removing maternity coverage in #Trumpcare.

Utter, utter pricks. Every day they find new and improved ways to make themselves more despicable.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24037 on: March 23, 2017, 09:18:18 pm »
 The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP 1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: New budget office analysis: Revised GOP health bill reduces deficit less than earlier version, does not improve coverage.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24038 on: March 23, 2017, 09:19:25 pm »

And not a single Black face.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #24039 on: March 23, 2017, 09:21:19 pm »
All the polls said he couldn't win.

Would that be the poplar vote or the electoral college?  ;).