Author Topic: Tickets and Travel FAQ  (Read 198515 times)

Offline xSullx

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Tickets and Travel FAQ
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2024, 02:44:59 pm »
Ok, thanks. Then it seems I had the correct picture of things.

Will keep looking through LFC ticketing from time to time, when some sales come available. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2024, 03:01:06 pm »
Ok, thanks. Then it seems I had the correct picture of things.

Will keep looking through LFC ticketing from time to time, when some sales come available. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Next FA Cup game looks to be a mid-week against Championship opposition, will certainly drop to all members in an additional sale so keep an eye out on that if you're desperate to get to Anfield this season and keep costs low. That'll be your best shot.

The rest will be a closed shop. Might get lucky with a late sale in a league game (Luton etc) but that will be last minute so travel costs will be at a premium too. I think most of the 'affordable' hospitality packages have sold out too as well. Be careful of touts and scalpers, it'll be a breeding ground for people being divs.

Offline surcha

• Boys Pen
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2024, 01:12:18 pm »
Hello, joined this forum in the hope to know about getting tickets, my boy would love to see a game before Jurgen leaves. And I hope it is fine to ask for some advice.

I was hoping to get tickets in the sale today for Luton game but after being in the queue for over 90 minutes, there is only option shown, to get tickets for the Legends game. I am registered in the website and have a supporter id, but don't have a paid membership. Is paid membership necessary for getting these late sale tickets?

Also, is it possible last minute cancelled tickets are sold at the stadium counters before a game? I live near Warrington so can try by going to the stadium, if there is a chance I can get tickets.

Many thanks in advance,
Surcha

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2024, 01:20:21 pm »
Hello, joined this forum in the hope to know about getting tickets, my boy would love to see a game before Jurgen leaves. And I hope it is fine to ask for some advice.

I was hoping to get tickets in the sale today for Luton game but after being in the queue for over 90 minutes, there is only option shown, to get tickets for the Legends game. I am registered in the website and have a supporter id, but don't have a paid membership. Is paid membership necessary for getting these late sale tickets?

Also, is it possible last minute cancelled tickets are sold at the stadium counters before a game? I live near Warrington so can try by going to the stadium, if there is a chance I can get tickets.

Many thanks in advance,
Surcha
Paid membership is required for all competitive games (Premier League etc), 1 per person
Tickets aren't sold at the windows but they do regular drop returns online so keep checking the website in the days leading up to the game and on the morning of the game
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline surcha

• Boys Pen
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2024, 01:23:44 pm »
Thank you so much anfieldpurch, really appreciate your reply. I will register for a paid membership and keep looking.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2024, 01:35:46 pm »
Surcha if you were after something for Southampton in the FA Cup then I'm sure you'll be successful getting spares for that one, in fact looking at our list of people who can't make it I could probably sort you two Kop tickets together if you fancied it.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline surcha

• Boys Pen
« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2024, 01:43:58 pm »
Hi Hij, I can keep trying and any game is fine, just registered for the membership. But if you could help with two tickets, that would be really great. Thank you!!!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: February 17, 2024, 04:08:47 pm »
Hi Hij, I can keep trying and any game is fine, just registered for the membership. But if you could help with two tickets, that would be really great. Thank you!!!

If you've got £800 to spare then official hospitality tickets for luton can be purchased here

https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/hospitality/liverpool%20v%20luton%20town%20-%20matchday%20hospitality/2024-2-21_19.30/anfield

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2024, 10:19:36 am »
There's a few hospo on Twitter if you have a search. £175 each

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #169 on: March 3, 2024, 05:07:30 pm »
any coach companies or coach organisers have space for two people for Man Utd away in the FA Cup ?