Author Topic: Dutch - Eredivisie  (Read 89674 times)

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
Re: Dutch - Eredivisie
« Reply #160 on: April 1, 2012, 10:43:44 am »
I'm about to set of to the Amsterdam Arena. Really looking forward to it!

Shame it kicks off at the same time as our match.

Offline arnaldo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: April 1, 2012, 11:42:27 am »
Jerseykopite- it difficult to get tickets?
BETFAIR REF CODE NTRDKLEHG FREE £20 BET

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #162 on: April 1, 2012, 04:19:51 pm »

Nope, very easy. You have to have an address in Holland though.

Ajax won 6-0, they were outstanding. Eriksen in particular was first class, scored one and made two.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #163 on: April 1, 2012, 05:09:45 pm »

It is for foreigners, because you indeed need a Dutch address and for most games a fan card type of thing.

If there is a game without having to have a fan card and it isn't sold out you can just go to the ground and get a ticket.

Tell you what, I did that. Ajax played a Champions League game against Lyon in September. I just went for a ticket at the night of the game and got myself one.
« Last Edit: April 1, 2012, 05:13:08 pm by DutchRed »
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite
« Reply #164 on: April 1, 2012, 06:41:39 pm »
AZ lost points, Ajax is leading the league. Nemeth scored again for RKC Waalwijk.

Next week

RKC Waalwijk - PSV
AZ - FC Twente
Heerenveen - Ajax
Roda JC - Feyenoord

Bold one is very important. If Ajax wins, they will make a huge step towards the league victory. If they lose (or draw), everything will be open again. If Ajax loses next week away against Heerenveen and if AZ - Twente ends in a draw. Not an unrealistic scenario.

Ajax 58
AZ 58
PSV 57
Feyenoord 57
Heerenveen 57
Twente 56

6 teams within 2 points with 5 matches left. That would be fun :)

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #165 on: April 1, 2012, 08:56:54 pm »
Thought the game today was interesting. Lots of pace, lots of width. Some questionable defending, Heracles were really poor at times. Ajax could have scored 10.

A few exciting players. Wonder if they'll be there in 12-24 months.

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite
« Reply #166 on: April 1, 2012, 10:10:08 pm »
Thought the game today was interesting. Lots of pace, lots of width. Some questionable defending, Heracles were really poor at times. Ajax could have scored 10.

Heracles have a cup final match next week, they had one goal and that was not to get any (red) cards or get injured. Vitesse - AZ was a better match but Ajax played very well.
« Last Edit: April 1, 2012, 10:11:56 pm by Paganitzu »

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #167 on: April 1, 2012, 10:12:43 pm »
Guidetti's record is impressive.

Is it just really easy to score in this league? Alot of the strikers seem to be on a shit load of goals.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline mokum11

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #168 on: April 1, 2012, 10:33:41 pm »

Is it just really easy to score in this league? Alot of the strikers seem to be on a shit load of goals.

Its a combination of the dutch attacking playstyle, more space for attackers, and the quality of some teams in the Eredivisie(In a bad way).

Offline d gorgeous one haz spoken

• and said "You're ugly"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: April 2, 2012, 12:18:12 am »

All 6 goals scored by Ajax today were from different players, but you are right Eredivisie is a very attacking minded league compared to say Ligue 1. Feyenoord are a top team this season so it's natural that their number 1 striker scores goals, same reason why Madrid have already scored over 100 goals in the league (in 30 games).

Bas Dost has convinced me even more over the weekend and I can truly say that he's better than Luuk de Jong. Siem is a different player than both, he's more versatile and prefers the midfield.

• and said "You're ugly"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: April 2, 2012, 12:21:52 am »

Heracles have only won 2 games away from home all season in the league and Ajax has an average of over 3 goals scored against them. Heracles do not like playing against Ajax and like Pag mentioned earlier, they have the cup final next week.

Ajax started with 10 players from the academy like it has done the past few weeks.

Offline mbroon

• would like a clean space - hasn't got one
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #171 on: April 2, 2012, 12:22:52 am »

Keep in mind 7 of those are penalties. Still impressive though, sure. As a Swede I'm watching his development closely. Right now it seems worth calling the fact he's a Man City player a shame.

Offline Blade

• Not the sharpest tool in the box
  • Kopite
« Reply #172 on: April 2, 2012, 01:31:49 am »
A couple of questions for our Dutch friends: Have Ajax exercised their 2-year option on Lodeiro's contract, or he is free on Bosman in the summer? Also, is he injured, since I have not seen him play in recent weeks?

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #173 on: April 2, 2012, 10:39:14 am »

Ajax started with 10 players from the academy like it has done the past few weeks.

That's amazing really. Their academy must be first class - at half time they showed highlights of their youth team winning a recent tournament. Spanked Barcelona, beat Liverpool 6-0, and edged Inter Milan. They paraded them round the pitch at half time, was good to see.

Offline Paganitzu

• Kopite
« Reply #174 on: April 2, 2012, 01:06:33 pm »

Average of 3.2 goals/match, probably the highest average of Europe. Combine that with the fact that almost every team plays 433 (lots of wing support) and it's easy for strikers to score. Dutch teams as well often have an attacking playing style and terrible defences.

Offline anfieldanfield

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: April 2, 2012, 02:17:38 pm »

He's a teenager though, in a foreign country.

Wouldn't suprise me at all to see him banging in goals for Man City next season.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #176 on: April 2, 2012, 02:18:44 pm »
That's amazing really. Their academy must be first class - at half time they showed highlights of their youth team winning a recent tournament. Spanked Barcelona, beat Liverpool 6-0, and edged Inter Milan. They paraded them round the pitch at half time, was good to see.

They lost the final, but the Academy is great anyhow.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #177 on: April 2, 2012, 02:20:15 pm »
A couple of questions for our Dutch friends: Have Ajax exercised their 2-year option on Lodeiro's contract, or he is free on Bosman in the summer? Also, is he injured, since I have not seen him play in recent weeks?

They haven't decided yet. I think they'll release him. He's on big wages and not playing really often and certainly not really well.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #178 on: April 2, 2012, 02:20:50 pm »

Offline Blade

• Kopite
« Reply #179 on: April 2, 2012, 02:33:35 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzW0Dx0h-es&list=UUXnPiEv1DoUCDAqDUXT9shQ&index=6&feature=plpp_video

Great goal by Nemeth around 0:20

It's a shame that he couldn't make it here, since he is a such a natural finisher. That injury in his first game on loan at Blackpool has really ended his career with us.

Offline Blade

• Kopite
« Reply #180 on: April 2, 2012, 02:42:09 pm »
They haven't decided yet. I think they'll release him. He's on big wages and not playing really often and certainly not really well.

I have watched him on a couple of occasions for Ajax recently, and it seems that they were using him as a classic striker in their 4-3-3. I don't think that he has ever played upfront at Nacional or at the Uruguayan national teams. He is much more of a trequartista than a striker. Personally, I wouldn't mind him on a Bosman in the summer.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: April 2, 2012, 03:00:16 pm »

• and said "You're ugly"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: April 2, 2012, 03:37:21 pm »

He's been banging them in for the reserves. I think Ajax want to keep him, but the player himself might want to leave because he's hardly involved with the 1st team anymore now that all the injured players are on their way back.

He's been linked with Napoli and Valencia as of late.

Offline Blade

• Kopite
« Reply #183 on: April 2, 2012, 03:41:36 pm »
He's been banging them in for the reserves. I think Ajax want to keep him, but the player himself might want to leave because he's hardly involved with the 1st team anymore now that all the injured players are on their way back.

He's been linked with Napoli and Valencia as of late.

Thank you. I think that he could be a cracking deal on Bosman or on the cheap. A talented Uruguayan at the age of 23, product of Nacional's academy.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: April 3, 2012, 12:38:57 am »
Ajax will win the league said it few weeks back.

Offline Renato

• One Moura One Cup
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #185 on: April 3, 2012, 01:16:48 am »
He's a teenager though, in a foreign country.

Wouldn't suprise me at all to see him banging in goals for Man City next season.

Guidetti will be sold no doubt

Offline BigMarcs

• Would like an R with his Mac...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: April 3, 2012, 02:31:45 am »
Guidetti will be sold no doubt

Whys that ?
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/bigcreds

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #187 on: April 3, 2012, 06:34:13 am »
Ajax will win the league said it few weeks back.

Next week's gonna be crucial. No fixtures this weekend due to the cup final, but next midweek there's a set of fixtures. Ajax go to Heerenveen, I think they'll lose that one and then we might have an idiotic ending to the season.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #188 on: April 3, 2012, 09:59:45 am »
Next week's gonna be crucial. No fixtures this weekend due to the cup final, but next midweek there's a set of fixtures. Ajax go to Heerenveen, I think they'll lose that one and then we might have an idiotic ending to the season.

Am tempted to go to the Groningen game on the Sunday after.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #189 on: April 3, 2012, 01:35:11 pm »
Am tempted to go to the Groningen game on the Sunday after.

You should do that mate, gonna be a good game. You live in Holland?

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #190 on: April 3, 2012, 04:06:59 pm »
You should do that mate, gonna be a good game. You live in Holland?

Yup, well sort of - I'm living in Amsterdam until August with work.

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #191 on: April 3, 2012, 04:20:48 pm »
Yup, well sort of - I'm living in Amsterdam until August with work.

Grand, you gotta love the town. If you read this in time, they'll hand out free Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream near the Dam Square until 6pm Dutch time.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #192 on: April 3, 2012, 05:31:53 pm »
Grand, you gotta love the town. If you read this in time, they'll hand out free Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream near the Dam Square until 6pm Dutch time.

Damnit. So close.
« Last Edit: April 3, 2012, 05:36:19 pm by JerseyKopite »

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: April 3, 2012, 07:26:20 pm »
Whys that ?

Won't be...personally...his agent said a lot of clubs were chasing him but yadda yadda... City may unsure.

Offline AJG

• Know All Transfer Guru and Fledgling DoF
  • Kopite
  • It's true, I was Comolli's apprentice
« Reply #194 on: April 3, 2012, 07:27:43 pm »
Hows Strootman doing? anyone watch PSV on a regular basis?
''I just want to say to him if your confidence is down in front of the 40,000 opponent's fans, just
imagine them like a frog, an ugly frog'' - Mohammad Shahrul

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: April 3, 2012, 07:32:43 pm »
Hows Strootman doing? anyone watch PSV on a regular basis?

Good...stands a chance at Euros.

He was linked in the BBC dross column this weekend with a move to Yernited. 30 games he's played this season but also has 4 goals which isn't too bad after what's happened at PSV

Offline AJG

• Kopite
« Reply #196 on: April 3, 2012, 07:37:25 pm »
Good...stands a chance at Euros.

He was linked in the BBC dross column this weekend with a move to Yernited. 30 games he's played this season but also has 4 goals which isn't too bad after what's happened at PSV

He was linked with us a while ago too wasn't he. I've only seen him play once, though in that game looked a perfect partner to Lucas. Utd can do one
''I just want to say to him if your confidence is down in front of the 40,000 opponent's fans, just

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: April 3, 2012, 07:38:26 pm »
He was linked with us a while ago too wasn't he. I've only seen him play once, though in that game looked a perfect partner to Lucas. Utd can do one

Utd are linke to everyone though.

They were linked to Rassus Elm the swede.

Edit: perfect partner for me would be Granit Xhaka.

Offline AJG

• Kopite
« Reply #198 on: April 3, 2012, 07:43:00 pm »
Utd are linke to everyone though.

They were linked to Rassus Elm the swede.

Edit: perfect partner for me would be Granit Xhaka.

He was my first choice midfielder for the summer  ;D. Now him and Lucas would be quality for years to come, and would sort our central midfield two out for a long time. However, it makes too much sense so we won't even attempt to get him.

The thing is we could probably get Xhaka without any net spend... if we sold Adam

Offline Blade

• Kopite
« Reply #199 on: April 3, 2012, 07:43:37 pm »
I was watching the replay of the Groningen - Heerenveen game last night. I was curious to see how is Texeira doing, but I was actually more impressed with Tadic on the Groningen team. By the way, Bas Dost is a beast. He could do well in the Premier League.