Author Topic: European Cup Final - AC Milan vs. Liverpool - Build up here. D-day  (Read 47863 times)

Offline Lee

• Kemlynite
  • Done the treble
liverpools style of play
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2005, 07:51:42 am »
Is anyone else getting a bit pissed off with the way were being spoke about by people.  Ive been watching and reading all the build up to the final and all people are say is how solid and defencive we are.  They talk about the game our tactics at juve and chelsea.  But never say anything about how we riped apart juve at anfield for the first half and what we did to leverkusen.  We've played some great stuff in the chapions league but people still talk about us like they did under houllier.

Offline redmanmarshall

• Kopite
               dudek
finnan hyypia carra traore
         alonso gerrard
garcia      kewell      riise
               cisse

Offline Wigwamdelbert

• Well wickidd, innit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: liverpools style of play
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2005, 08:48:48 am »
Doesn't worry me mate, let them think what they want, write us off and then hopefully we'll surprise then all by ripping AC apart.

It's probably all coming from the Chelsea encounter anyway seein as our media have a very short memory. For any neural wtching both legsd would have been a turgid affair, but as I said to many before, that was Mourinho's fault, HE screwed up his tactics by being content to settle for a draw at the Bridge, confident that they would get an away goal at Anfield. Christ knows if we could have withstood an all-out barrage at the Bridge, but luckily Mourinho was afraid of conceding the away goal and kept Chelsea pretty tight.

At Anfield we could have had a better match, but we scored too early again and then were happy to soak up the pressure, making it a dull game for those not chewing their nails.

Tactically from Rafa it was spot on, "the chosen one" will never admit it but his tactics were insane.
Every man has a dream

Some just can't be spoken of in polite company

Offline Shooter McGavin

• Main Stander
  • Damn you people! Go back to your shanties
CARRA 2:3 Bigger than Liverpool? What you mean more money.

Offline Rome 84

• Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Homecoming Tour
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2005, 08:59:52 am »
Good to see Riise and the rest of the players have got their heart set on giving us one big celebration in thanks for our efforts this season.
The only thing is, like all modern day footballers, their deeds very rarely match their words.
If we do win the European Cup, and it still is a big if, the victory parade will take place on the Thursday evening while half of us are still either in Turkey or flying back.
So if there is a celebration a lot of people who the players "want to win it for" won't be there.
Apparently the council and police were planning to organise the event for the Sunday but the club intervened and told them it had to be done on the Thursday.
The rumour is the players want to get it out of the way because their holidays have already been eaten into by the Champions League final which they never expected to reach when they were booking their annual trips to the Maldives and the Seychelles.
I know being at the game is the main thing but wouldn't it be nice if just once the club and players put us ahead of themselves?

Offline Botswana Red

• Kopite
  • Title Chasin'
               dudek
finnan hyypia carra traore
         alonso gerrard
garcia      kewell      riise
               cisse

I think Hamman will start ahead of Kewell- I don't see Rafa playing both Kewell and Riise (well he did in the league cup final, so it's a, ahem, possibility....

Dudek
Finnan----Hyypia---Carradona--Traore

Hamman
 "Fernando" Alonso------"40 Yards"

Little Luis Bega----------------------Riise
                          Cisse
Sign megastars...

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop
Good to see Riise and the rest of the players have got their heart set on giving us one big celebration in thanks for our efforts this season.
The only thing is, like all modern day footballers, their deeds very rarely match their words.
If we do win the European Cup, and it still is a big if, the victory parade will take place on the Thursday evening while half of us are still either in Turkey or flying back.
So if there is a celebration a lot of people who the players "want to win it for" won't be there.
Apparently the council and police were planning to organise the event for the Sunday but the club intervened and told them it had to be done on the Thursday.
The rumour is the players want to get it out of the way because their holidays have already been eaten into by the Champions League final which they never expected to reach when they were booking their annual trips to the Maldives and the Seychelles.
I know being at the game is the main thing but wouldn't it be nice if just once the club and players put us ahead of themselves?

aye heard something similar myself - 90% of RAWK will have to watch the homecoming from a bar in Istanbul or an airport Lounge somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Lot of the players are off as as they're back on hols - SG is up in Scotland (?) for a wedding etc etc
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 09:13:04 am by Rushian »
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
frigenell  the days are flying by now 5 days startin to get really nervous now :scarf :champ :hally
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Botswana Red

• Kopite
  • Title Chasin'
Is anyone else getting a bit pissed off with the way were being spoke about by people.  Ive been watching and reading all the build up to the final and all people are say is how solid and defencive we are.  They talk about the game our tactics at juve and chelsea.  But never say anything about how we riped apart juve at anfield for the first half and what we did to leverkusen.  We've played some great stuff in the chapions league but people still talk about us like they did under houllier.

The games against Monaco, Deportivo and Olympiakios in the group stages, as well as the 2 Leverkusen games and Juve at home in the knockout phase proved Liverpool to be quite capable of attacking & you're right, too much focus has been put on Chelsea and the away games.  For me I just want a win, the exciting football will come over the years as Rafa rebuilds the team.  Would be nice to win in style, but I wouldn't mind winning ugly.

Come to think of it, even in the Chelsea semi, Liverpool officially DID have slightly more possesion in the 1st half at Anfield, and the 1st leg at the Bridge was very much evens stevens.
Sign megastars...

Offline Indi

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
"Baros is probably the quicker and Cisse the more powerful. It doesn't matter which one we face, both are good players," says Ancelotti.

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
Who is the Referee??

yeah who the bollocks is it? bit late for announcing it isn't it
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Botswana Red

• Kopite
  • Title Chasin'
I read somewhere about the ref being some Spanish dude who may favour Liverpool.
Sign megastars...

Offline MattLFC08

• Forgetful nose poker-inner - Who Must Try Harder!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
I read somewhere about the ref being some Spanish dude who may favour Liverpool.

Theres nothing UEFA.com about a referee being appointed yet!
"As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again, they are PRIVILEGED to play for you and if you did not believe me! Do You Believe Me Now?"

Bill Shankly (2 September 1913 – 29 September 1981)

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
Referee for final
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2005, 01:19:12 pm »
Dont know who it is, but heard he is Spanish! Should help for our lot to communicate with him! Anyone found a name of the referee?

Offline Theoldkopite

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Survived The Boy's Pen in the 60's.
Re: Referee for final
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2005, 01:26:22 pm »
Didn't we have a Spanish ref for one of the earlier games at Anfield? From what I remember  he was poor - hope it's not him!

Offline satmann

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
For anyone who's interested Ac Milan are live on euro sport tonight at around 7pm...gives us an opportunity to check our opponents out.

Offline MattLFC08

• Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
For anyone who's interested Ac Milan are live on euro sport tonight at around 7pm...gives us an opportunity to check our opponents out.

Do you know what team they're playing against? home or away?
"As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again, they are PRIVILEGED to play for you and if you did not believe me! Do You Believe Me Now?"

Offline myrlas

• Powered by YaMH (Yet another Mister Happy)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter: @myrlas
Kaka have given an interview about the final:

The Champions’ League Final is just days away. What are your thoughts ahead of the Liverpool game?

I’m a little nervous. It will be my first European Cup Final, as it will be for Marcos Cafu, Hernan Crespo and Vikash Dhorasoo. We don’t really know what to expect and we often ask the older guys in the squad like Paolo Maldini and Billy Costacurta about their experiences. It’s unbelievable to think that they’ve already appeared in six!

Have you seen Liverpool on TV?

I’ve seen them three times so far in both games against Chelsea and then against Arsenal. They are a tough team who defend well and can create space to counterattack.

In other words, they are a side with the characteristics of those small Italian outfits who just turn up at the San Siro to defend…

Yes but this will be a Final and therefore different. Then we are playing at a neutral ground of course. We need to remain alert because we can’t afford to concede early as Chelsea did against them. Everyone also saw how tough it was for us against Juventus after we conceded that stupid goal. Alessandro Nesta committed a foul on the halfway line, and then Alex Del Piero crossed the ball to David Trezeguet thanks to that overhead kick. It was difficult for us to hit back. We just need to pay attention to details because we can score thanks to our preparation ahead of the game.

Liverpool have a lot of Spanish players in their squad, as well as their Coach. Does the side have any Spanish traits?

None at all. I believe they are a classical English team.

Let’s talk about some of their players like Steven Gerrard and Milan Baros…

Gerrard is a fantastic and intelligent player. He gets involved in everything and is a great leader and captain. As for Baros, he is technically very good.

Are Milan tired at this stage of the season?

I would say we just struggled in that week when we faced Fiorentina, PSV Eindhoven and then Juventus. We are back to normal now and I expect us to be fine for Istanbul.

Therefore you don’t expect tiredness to be a factor in the Liverpool game?

All sides are at the end of a campaign and that includes Liverpool. No one will have an advantage.

What’s your best memory of the Champions’ League?

Those five successive wins from the victory at Old Trafford against Manchester United to the one over PSV.

When have we seen the best Milan this term?

In the home and away legs against Manchester United.

Who’ve been the surprise package in Europe?

PSV without a shadow of a doubt.

Speaking of PSV, did you fear elimination in the semi-final?

After Cocu scored their second to make it 2-0 I did start to think back to our loss at Deportivo La Coruna last season. But I was convinced that we would still go through to the Final and we did.
"Football is simple, you're either on time, or you're too late. If you're too late then you have to leave earlier." Johan Cruyff

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
Read from Liverpoolfc.tv that Benitez is not practising taking penalties at all!!!  Shocking and a bit negligent that innit?  Sure both the keeper and the pnelaty takers could do with some practice...

Offline bhai of kop

• Main Stander
  • red till am dead.....
who shuold start !!! The lord or Milan...
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2005, 04:24:46 pm »
 just a bit confused cz i was reading an article on lfc.tv and it was obvious from cisse's attitude dat the guy is firing all cylinders even tho he aint fully fit  :lickin and i tout it was a turn around from baros who sed dat he would be happy with rafa's choice of 1st 11 (even tho baros cnt do jack shyt bout it ;D ;D ;D).
from whinging again bout the lack of full 90 mins he aint been playin and been subd majorly thru the season....
who do we fink ?????? ??? ??? ???

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan
Hello Liverpudlians.  :wave

I'm new here and I see that my reputation precedes me. First of all a very warm welcome from me. I'd like to mention that this board is absolutely top notch and the best one I've seen by far. A big thumbs up for that. It's excellent.  8)

Let me give a brief introduction of myself. I'm originally from Lahore, Pakistan and live in England. I've been a Milanista for almost two decades now and following  "Il Diavolo Rossonere" is a part of my life. I had the pleasure to go and watch Milan play Utd. in the Stadio San Siro. I highly recommend for you guys to go and watch a big European game in the Holy Shrine of World Football. ;) You'll love the atmosphere in the stadium. It's unique. I know it is odd for me to say this but seeing is believing and it will leave a lasting effect on the people who go and see it. 10,000 Mancs who were singing all day were left awe-struck prior to the kick-off when the choreography was revealed and the confetti, tickertape and banners came out.  8)

I also had the pleasure of going to see the EuroDerby first leg vs. Internazionale. Both games were marvellous experiences for me. In both the games I was seated in the Curva Sud (Southern Stand) section of the San Siro. "Seated" would be a wrong word as nobody sits in the Curva.  ;) They only sit during half-time for 10 mins.

The Curva Sud is also the same section where the Fossa Dei Leoni & Brigate Rossonere are stationed in the 2nd tier.  Commandos Tigre are stationed in the first tier. FDL and BRN are the two major Milan Ultra groups. I mention this because in 1989 it was the Curva Sud singing the Italian version of YNWA in the semi-final 2nd leg of the European Champions Cup when Real experienced their worst European night thanks to the Devil. The Milan Ultras are unlike ULTRAS of clubs like Real, Barcelona, Juve, Lazio or other Spanish clubs. The Milan Ultras have nothing to do with politics, violence or any deragotory behaviour. It is passionate support for the team in home and away matches.

I don't think I need to say more than the events of 1989 when the Milan Curva sang YNWA. Nobody else did it. The Milan Ultras did it. ;)That should suffice. Ultras is for intense passion. These guys sing non-stop for the entire game. There is drumming, singing and the noise is intense. It is very very loud.

Getting to the game now .... I'm glad in a way that Liverpool are back on top of European football. It is great because great clubs belong at the top. You are part of the cream of European football. A part of the Elite 5 as I mentioned in my preview. It is big big game for Liverpool. The biggest one in two decades. It is the biggest game for us this season and the biggest one in two seasons as we won our 6th only two seasons ago.

I can say that the respect is mutual on both ends and because it is Liverpool, I have made the exception of joining a rival forum for the first time to have a discussion with you guys. I see that there is a huge list of omens being listed.  ;D I liked the C.A.M.E.L one personally. It was ingenuity at its best!  :P

It will be a tough game for Liverpool and us. Our side looks well prepared and up for it.

What an absolutely marvellous and cracking post. Welcome to RAWK. Your warm compliments are very well appreciated. It is an awesome prospect to be playing quite possibly the greatest club side in Europe, except of course  our own mighty Liverpool that is. ;)

Your description of the passion of the Ultras is spot on. I have heard the singing and seen the vibrant support of the Milanese supporters and they truly are second to none. I was thinking how amazing it will be to have two of the greatest sets of support, especially vocal support battle it out against each other. It really does look like it will be a spectacle both on the pitch, and off it.

Even if others dont agree with the word spectacle, the sheer tension, passion and chess match nature of such games are a spectacle in their own right. What concerns me is that the last time we played in a major European final, all the rule books and defensive codes were thrown out of the window and we ended up winning the match 5-4 in extra time. Now somehow i do  not think that will happen next week.

What is mouthwatering is the individual little battles all over the pitch, and then the greater battle of both teams. It is unbelievably exciting and for us as Liverpool fans well we've had such a long wait that just being in the final seems almost like winning it. But we still have something in us - that something to go the final distance, over the last hurdle, across the finish line. Who knows what the final outcome will be but i am sure that football will be the real winner.

Haroon, I am sure that we will have your good company on these boards in the next few days. Maybe you can post your views on the individual battles. And what about the battle between Rafael Benitez and Carlo Ancelloti. Tell me something, if we gave you the opportunity would you consider a swap between the two managers? What about any of the players? Would you want to swap anyone on the pitch? It is easier to say that you would love to have Stevie G but it requires a bit more thought to say that you would consider a swap for Kaka.

I dont think anyone would swap Stevie G or Xabi Alonso for any of the Milan midfield. Not that its meant to be disrespectful or anything, but thats how much we love these two and believe in them.

By the way, apologies for the description of Maldini as a has-been earlier in the thread. Paolo Maldini is a legend. He is Milan. He has been with you through thick and thin. Players like that nowadays are few and far between and should be commended. By the way we have our own 'maldini' - Carragher is his name. ;)

Offline Hattori Hanzo

• Thinks people playing with lego shouldn't throw stones.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
anyone else hoping we break the trend and go for a 4-4-2 with both baros and cisse up front?

Offline Indi

• Legacy Fan
anyone else hoping we break the trend and go for a 4-4-2 with both baros and cisse up front?
not really, playing 4-5-1 does not mean we will be defensive and I would prefer the extra midfielder, but I leave these decisions to rafa.

Offline Hattori Hanzo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
not really, playing 4-5-1 does not mean we will be defensive and I would prefer the extra midfielder, but I leave these decisions to rafa.

we can get to them far more effectively (in my opinion) with 2 strikers against there aging defense, speed of our strikers is great

Offline Indi

• Legacy Fan
we can get to them far more effectively (in my opinion) with 2 strikers against there aging defense, speed of our strikers is great

True, baros and cisse would stretch their defence a lot, but you cant leave an experienced pro like hamamn out(whos played in a world cup final) as he could be very important for us under this sort of pressure. Its going to be very important we control the middle and stop kaka, pirlo and gattuso controlling the game.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 05:11:36 pm by Indi »

Offline Hattori Hanzo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
dont forget kaka pirlo and gattuso have got to stop gerrard alonso and garcia controlling the game too

Offline MattLFC08

• Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
                        Dudek

Finnan  Carragher  Hyypia   Riise

Gerrard     Alonso      Biscan

Baros       Cisse      Kewell

Would love to see us play 4-3-3, but i dont think we will.....

Maybe for League next year Rafa might decide on that set-up.... ;)

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
Just getting back to the Ref for a minute, I have to say that I'm not over the moon about him being Spanish as they are generally shite.  They are also prone to being bullied into decisions from whiny or aggresive players.  Hierro for example used to practically referee home games for Madrid.  Given the Italian sides flair for 'theatrics' as times I'm a bit worried.

Offline EdmondFruitini

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in the Anfield Road End
                        Dudek

Finnan  Carragher  Hyypia   Riise

Gerrard     Alonso      Biscan

Baros       Cisse      Kewell

Would love to see us play 4-3-3, but i dont think we will.....

Maybe for League next year Rafa might decide on that set-up.... ;)

No Garcia? You're having a laugh...

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan

More stuff from RAfa...

Rafael Benitez has warned European aristocrats AC Milan that Liverpool's hunger will make up for the difference in class and experience.

The Anfield chief knows his team are massive underdogs for Wednesday's Champions League Final in Istanbul, but he believes the Reds can upset the odds.

Milan have won the trophy four times and been in six finals since Liverpool last lifted the European crown 21 years ago, but Benitez reckons the Anfield men can confound the critics.

Milan have already branded Liverpool boring and defensive, but Benitez says: "They are favourites, they have a lot of great players and with plenty of experience of finals.

"They think they can win because of this experience, but maybe they do not know that we are hungry. We want to win."

Benitez is determined to keep his squad single minded and focused on the match in the Ataturk Stadium rather than the hype surrounding the final which will be watched in 233 countries worldwide and by an estimated record TV audience of 150million.

He says: "At the start of the season I felt we played some good games, particularly in Europe, but maybe not enough.

"Then when we beat Olympiakos I told the players they could win the trophy, and after we won in Leverkusen I was even more convinced.

"And then when we beat Juventus I felt all the players believed we could win the trophy. Now I believe we really can win the Champions League."

He added: "I do not have problems when people say others are favourites. Certainly not afterwards when we have won. I concentrate on what to do in the build-up and to be prepared, not to worry what people say on the outside. We work hard to be focused and knowing what to do for each moment of the match.

"I have not decided on my team. We have several more training sessions and I am watching them and I am pleased and impressed by the effort being put in.

"We are working very hard, sprinting, shooting and working. They are making it very hard for me and I will probably not decide until late on Tuesday what team I will select."

Benitez is acutely aware of the might and massive experience that Milan will bring to the final.

But he says: "To have experience is always important, even more so in these type of games. But for us we have nothing to lose and a lot of things that can help us win.

"Yes, look at Milan, look at Maldini with seven finals. OK, it is the first time for us and we want to play seven more finals as well. This is our first one, and we want to win it very badly.

"This is the mentality we need for the final, we cannot think of what happens if we lose. We are there, it may be a surprise for a lot of people but we intend to only do our job right and not to think about anything else."

Benitez is already planning for life after the final, and will have Liverpool's stars back into pre-season training a week earlier than normal on July 27.

And they have now confirmed a trip to Japan after spending a fortnight at a Swiss training camp.

It is the club's first visit to Japan since their two World Club Championship fixtures in Tokyo in 1983 and 1984.

Rafa Benitez's side will face Shimizu S-Pulse on July 27 in the Nihondaira Stadium, Hamamatzu.

One the strongest teams in the J-League, Shimizu used to be managed by Ossie Ardiles.

They will then face Kashima Antlers at the Kashima Stadium on July 30, before returning to England a day later.

Offline MattLFC08

• Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
No Garcia? You're having a laugh...

Ok so swap Garcia for Dudek :D

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...

It would be nice mate but it never happens that way. As my old man used to say...."you could watch them all your life  but if you turned up a shilling short they wouldn't let you in...." Well he is a blue nose!
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Hattori Hanzo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
there singing YNWA right now

Offline baz

• Legacy Fan
Likely AC Milan starting line-up for Champions League final:

Dida

Cafu    Nesta    Stam   Maldini

Pirlo
       Gattuso        Seedorf
                    Kaka

Crespo   Shevchenko

These are the men that stand in our way. Come on Livepool we can do it :) :scarf :champ

Offline gramck24

• Tryathlete
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I see Milan drew 3-3 against Palermo last night after being 3-1 up with 13mins to go.

However, they did field a weakened side.

Juve have now own Serie A

Offline SHARBONE

• Boys Pen
hi from Turkey.
i am interested in scarves and i have a collection.but i dont have a lverpool one and i need it.

http://img136.echo.cx/img136/4682/471b4cy.jpg    <------ if you can bring it for me i will be so glad.if you can't i can satisfy with another one.i suggest an exchange with a Galatasaray SK scarf.if you dont want it i can pay the money of it.

good luck in the final

Offline MattLFC08

• Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
hi from Turkey.
i am interested in scarves and i have a collection.but i dont have a lverpool one and i need it.

http://img136.echo.cx/img136/4682/471b4cy.jpg    <------ if you can bring it for me i will be so glad.if you can't i can satisfy with another one.i suggest an exchange with a Galatasaray SK scarf.if you dont want it i can pay the money of it.

good luck in the final

It will be very difficult to find a scarf as classy as that one i think. But im sure you will pick up somebody who is willing to sell a scarf. :wave

Offline **** The Pain Away.

• the cat who went all Yusuf Islam
  • Kopite
  • "We are the real people's club."
This makes me a bit nervous.
« Reply #197 on: May 21, 2005, 11:08:47 am »
CAFU: WE'LL GIVE REDS DIFFERENT TEST
Paul Eaton 21 May 2005 

AC Milan defender Cafu has warned Liverpool to expect a different test to the ones they faced against either Juventus or Chelsea when they contest the final on Wednesday night. 

The Brazilian full back is full of respect for the way the Reds have chartered a path to Istanbul, but he is confident it will be the Italians celebrating with the giant trophy at the end of the game.

He said: "AC Milan always respects every opponent, but we do not fear them. Liverpool have reached the final with justice, because they were the better side over those four matches against Juventus and Chelsea. They will be given the highest regard by us.

"But we are a totally different side from Juventus and Chelsea and need to focus on what will happen in Istanbul, not with past games. Let's see how Liverpool play against us.

"They are a good team. I don't like to single out individuals because one thing I've learned as a footballer is the team needs to be more important than the individual."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N148888050521-0838.htm

I remember The Juventus players and Chelsea players going on about how shit we played, that we didn't deserve going any further etc.

This, meanwhile, is something WAY different! I think Milan will be a tough nut to crack, they'll be prepared for everything.

But in Rafa we trust.
Meh...

Offline JonnyCigarettes®

• Airfix salesman (rumoured to be training a secret wankfest monkey arsegravy army)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty fly for a white guy
Re: This makes me a bit nervous.
« Reply #198 on: May 21, 2005, 11:19:38 am »
"But we are a totally different side from Juventus"

Yes they are. Juventus are Champions.
Johnny Sack: 200 grand for insulting my wife. What's next, Carmine, he gets to fuck her for a million?

Carmine: He wants to fuck her?

Johnny Sack: I'm making a point.

Offline mulane

• rouge
  • Legacy Fan
Re: This makes me a bit nervous.
« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2005, 11:24:09 am »
i think our lads are hungry for it tho and they seem to have belief that its their year! so i dont think (or at least i hope not) theyre even listening to what others are saying, its all mindgames. they know they are the underdogs and that they have nothing to lose!

but im still nervous too!!!