Author Topic: Rallying cry...  (Read 2564 times)

Offline GinuWhine

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Rallying cry...
« on: January 9, 2011, 04:08:53 pm »
Alright, we, the fans, have reclaimed our club. Now that the past is finally behind us and the remanence of the G&H regime is gone, it's time for us to unite with the club. We've done what we've done as a necessity for the benefit of Liverpool Football Club - first the upheaval G&H and now Roy Hodgson. But reading both the statements of Torres and King Kenny, the major message is unity. I believe the aura within the club and with the owners was that we may have been too vocal and Roy needed more time - but we disagreed. Now it's done and it's time for us to back this team. With a fresh start, we should rarely ever get back to this point again as supporters. One of the darkest periods for the club is now behind us. Let's speak as a single voice of unity now that the cloud has lifted and only return if the club shall ever need us again. The upheaval of G&H and Roy were both desperate needs - we must make sure that it doesn't become a habit with any situation of discontent. Until then, You'll Never Walk Alone. Walk on lads, walk on.
« Last Edit: January 9, 2011, 04:10:26 pm by GinuWine »

Offline NeverWalkAlone96

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Re: Rallying cry...
« Reply #1 on: January 9, 2011, 04:16:41 pm »
Well said

Offline TheReturnof7heKing

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2 on: January 9, 2011, 04:19:41 pm »
Amen to that.
SoS Membership Number:  4280
----------------------------------------

Thanks for everything Rafa

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 9, 2011, 04:37:42 pm »
Hear, hear.

Offline pob310

• Main Stander
  • Thank god I was born a red
« Reply #4 on: January 9, 2011, 04:46:14 pm »
Yep, well said - need to get our focus back on to supporting the club at all levels now, and most importantly at anfield where we the fans have been equally poor over the last 6months. The away support today were fantastic, and will let nesv see just what their investment really bought them. As one we are unstoppable.
I thought you were a diamond, turns out you were just a polished turd

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 9, 2011, 04:58:46 pm »
Purslow is still here isnt he? If he is, then he needs to get out. Quickly the twat.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 9, 2011, 05:14:15 pm »
87:13