Author Topic: Next European Away?  (Read 62117 times)

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Next European Away?
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2021, 10:14:38 am »
Places we can travel to, without quarantine on arrival:
Porto - yes
Atletico - yes
Milan - not until after 31st of this month, then yes.

What exactly is the process for these currently - what test before and all that. I've not gone on holiday this year so behind the times.

Place we can travel to, but do they have limited home fans, and limited away, or even any away fans at the moment?
Porto ?
Atletico ?
Milan ?

Upcoming review dates/potential changes?

Upcoming UEFA announcements?

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2021, 04:57:20 pm »
Uusally 5% so about 4,000
If we got this allocation what are my chances of a ticket with 0 from 19/20 but 1 from 18/19 ( Barca away)?

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2021, 05:26:12 pm »
Places we can travel to, without quarantine on arrival:
Porto - yes
Atletico - yes
Milan - not until after 31st of this month, then yes.

What exactly is the process for these currently - what test before and all that. I've not gone on holiday this year so behind the times.

Place we can travel to, but do they have limited home fans, and limited away, or even any away fans at the moment?
Porto ?
Atletico ?
Milan ?

Upcoming review dates/potential changes?

Upcoming UEFA announcements?

All 3 have limited home fans. Between 30-50% capacity. At present. There are apparently away fans in Italy but can't find any info on numbers.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2021, 08:49:07 pm »
Read the artiicle in the Echo early August. Did UEFA ever confirm the situation with away fans?

I found this from the Daily Record, referring to both Glasgow clubs and their European fixtures. Article dated 27th August

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-rangers-fans-europa-league-24857297

As far as i am aware no Bank Holiday in Switzerland today, but no news from UEFA that i could find.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2021, 12:44:58 am »
If we got this allocation what are my chances of a ticket with 0 from 19/20 but 1 from 18/19 ( Barca away)?

Not up on things like how much have our allocations have been since. But things like if we're already through (or out!) would come into it. Especially as the credit will only carry to future rounds this season, and not next. Also depends on whether your ST or member, as will go to all ST's before all members.

But as the credit won't go to next season, and some will be put off by Covid (and it's very difficult to say how that'll be in December - reports that vaccine is only affective six months,etc.), I'd say decent.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2021, 10:26:31 am »
Only interested in Milan out of the 3, did Madrid last season, not worth risking anything for that

Badly want to visit the San Siro before it's gone. So tempted to book flights but think will hold off to see what the crack is with fans first, bonus with it being the last game gives us more time

Offline AnthonyStabile

• Frankie Carbone... Freddy No Nose... "Naby Keita is a shithouse, pass it on."
  • Main Stander
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2021, 09:48:36 pm »
Not up on things like how much have our allocations have been since. But things like if we're already through (or out!) would come into it. Especially as the credit will only carry to future rounds this season, and not next. Also depends on whether your ST or member, as will go to all ST's before all members.

But as the credit won't go to next season, and some will be put off by Covid (and it's very difficult to say how that'll be in December - reports that vaccine is only affective six months,etc.), I'd say decent.

Thanks for the info 👍

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #88 on: September 2, 2021, 04:35:40 pm »
::)
All back to Budapest then?

Bet they meant the VIPs not the players too in terms of the exemptions
We are a team of one half.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #89 on: September 2, 2021, 07:21:43 pm »
on UEFA site :

NB: the current UEFA rule prohibiting the movement of fans during matches in UEFA club competitions is under review by UEFA and a decision will be communicated in the coming days. However, we advise supporters not to organize their trip until the decision is communicated.

Hurry up…
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: September 6, 2021, 03:43:16 pm »
Taking the piss a bit now, ban or allowed, whatever, just tell us.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #91 on: September 6, 2021, 03:57:56 pm »
Taking the piss a bit now, ban or allowed, whatever, just tell us.
Agreed. They said that they'll make an announcement in 7-10 days time...that was 11 days ago  ::)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: September 6, 2021, 04:47:09 pm »
away fans back, assuming local travel restrictions let you in:

https://twitter.com/FansEurope/status/1434899094116487172?s=20

if it's a red zone country, i wonder if the club will offer up the away allocation to local fans in that country?
YNWA.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #93 on: September 6, 2021, 05:03:37 pm »
Best way to Milan. Can we still go into other countries then into Milan

Offline deanloco9

• Kopite
« Reply #94 on: September 6, 2021, 05:10:09 pm »
Best way to Milan. Can we still go into other countries then into Milan

Really think the chartered options might be best this year especially in terms of flight insurance and simplicity, god help us if we get to St Petersburg!

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #95 on: September 6, 2021, 05:29:06 pm »
So can I fly into Spain then into Milan. Same on way back ??

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #96 on: September 6, 2021, 05:34:59 pm »
away fans back, assuming local travel restrictions let you in:

https://twitter.com/FansEurope/status/1434899094116487172?s=20

if it's a red zone country, i wonder if the club will offer up the away allocation to local fans in that country?
Whilst I'm fully aware that things can still easily change between now and when the matches are due to be played, thats potentially brilliant news! I'm so glad now that I took the punt and booked both Madrid and Milan really cheaply on the day of the draw  8)
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: September 6, 2021, 06:05:10 pm »
That's 1 hurdle, but not the full picture yet.

So most of these places have limited home fans, and unknown on away fans.

Just because UEFA says we can. doesn't mean the country (or the club) will say yes.

Do we know if away fans can attend their league games at the moment. Is that full capacity also, again that's another hurdle.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #98 on: September 6, 2021, 06:30:32 pm »
step in the right direction… on it !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: September 6, 2021, 06:39:00 pm »

Just because UEFA says we can. doesn't mean the country (or the club) will say yes.

Do we know if away fans can attend their league games at the moment. Is that full capacity also, again that's another hurdle.

Wouldn't bank on anything yet. Currently

Spain allow 40% capacity
Italy allow 50% Capacity
Portugal allow 33% capacity

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: September 6, 2021, 07:11:52 pm »

fair point.

based off the group chats i'm in, a lot of regular euro away fans have taken a punt on flights already

great news in theory though
YNWA.

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #101 on: September 6, 2021, 07:50:39 pm »
Done a bit of looking and pricing and you will need an Antigen Test for Portugal. Get the day you travel if possible and it covers for 3 days so no need for one over there. Still need to get another when you get back. Around £90 is about the cheapest I can see as long as you are travelling for less than 3 days

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: September 6, 2021, 08:20:40 pm »
According to fc Copenhagen it’s 5% allocation of the current allowed capacity. So around 2k for San Siro and 800 for Porto and 1350 for Madrid
« Last Edit: September 6, 2021, 08:32:34 pm by daindan »

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: September 6, 2021, 09:01:54 pm »
Have booked cheap flight for Milan, on the off chance. Smallest have qualified for previously was Porto 2019/20 when allocation was 2,500. Fingers crossed…..
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #104 on: September 6, 2021, 09:05:25 pm »
Wouldn't bank on anything yet. Currently

Spain allow 40% capacity
Italy allow 50% Capacity
Portugal allow 33% capacity
No one is banking on anything, certainly not me. I said that its potentially brilliant news, which it is compared to UEFA just having a blanket ban on all away supporters for the group stages.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: September 6, 2021, 09:08:22 pm »
No one is banking on anything, certainly not me. I said that its potentially brilliant news, which it is compared to UEFA just having a blanket ban on all away supporters for the group stages.

Speculative booking is just that, deffo not banking on anything. Worth the punt though.
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #106 on: September 6, 2021, 09:21:44 pm »
Speculative booking is just that, deffo not banking on anything. Worth the punt though.
100%. Thats exactly why I booked Madrid and Milan on draw day.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: September 6, 2021, 09:38:42 pm »
Booked a direct flight to Milan for £18. A lot can change before December from being completely free to go anywhere to a full lockdown. For £18 I thought it was worth a go.

I'll book my way back when we know more. In a worse case I can't go at all and wasted £18. Wasted far more than that watching Liverpool down the years, Hodgson springs to mind.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: September 7, 2021, 09:03:40 am »

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: September 7, 2021, 09:25:53 am »
Hoping that this is more media scaremongering

https://inews.co.uk/news/covid-lockdown-government-plans-october-firebreak-restrictions-hospital-admissions-1185533

Decided to ignore anything a "SAGE' member came out with months ago. Constant negativity and half of the stuff they say never even happens.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: September 7, 2021, 09:26:45 am »
I've booked Milan flights for £65 return, would regret not doing anything if it ended up happening so why not

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #111 on: September 7, 2021, 01:03:48 pm »
Done a bit of looking and pricing and you will need an Antigen Test for Portugal. Get the day you travel if possible and it covers for 3 days so no need for one over there. Still need to get another when you get back. Around £90 is about the cheapest I can see as long as you are travelling for less than 3 days
was wondering about that but wouldn't they need confirmation it was taken when in Portugal?

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #112 on: September 7, 2021, 03:13:53 pm »
was wondering about that but wouldn't they need confirmation it was taken when in Portugal?

No, it's not required. The NHS antigen test is sufficient provided the return journey is within 72 hours from when the test was taken........

'Taking your test in the UK before travel :

If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.

The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UK within 3 days of when you took the test.'

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

But, for amber list countries (Spain, Portugal & Italy ?) you also need to take a PCR test on day 2 after returning - but no quarantine if you're fully vaccinated and from a private provider (various costs right now). If you're not fully jabbed then quarantine applies and a further test on day 8.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: September 7, 2021, 08:19:17 pm »
Decided to ignore anything a "SAGE' member came out with months ago. Constant negativity and half of the stuff they say never even happens.

I mean, that's their job  ;D they're not gonna tell us stuff just to keep us happy
YNWA.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #114 on: September 8, 2021, 12:13:33 pm »
No, it's not required. The NHS antigen test is sufficient provided the return journey is within 72 hours from when the test was taken........

'Taking your test in the UK before travel :

If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.

The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UK within 3 days of when you took the test.'

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

But, for amber list countries (Spain, Portugal & Italy ?) you also need to take a PCR test on day 2 after returning - but no quarantine if you're fully vaccinated and from a private provider (various costs right now). If you're not fully jabbed then quarantine applies and a further test on day 8.
Nice one Thanks  :)

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2021, 03:54:06 pm »
No away fans allowed in Spain.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2021, 06:33:00 pm »
No away fans allowed in Spain.
Villarreal gave Atalanta 640 tickets for their game

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2021, 04:30:17 am »
Just got back from Portugal, done a few nights in Faro. Had to get an Antigen test before I went, they didn't ask for this until I got to Faro airport border control. Then on the return journey left it abit late an went to the airport, 30 euros for a test in the airport to fly home, in Portugal there quite strict with the whole mask thing, we flew home with easyjet an the girl wanted to see proof of the vaccines that we had been double jabbed, proof of the negative test in the airport, the public health locator form. Now i've just got home an ordered a day 2 kit aswell for £35 each that we need to do. It ruined a bit of the trip for me, all the messing round an jumping through hoops they want you to do. An you have to pay for it all, oh an the swab thing they shove up your nose is assault!

Anyway if your organised an get the right stuff sorted it's not too bad but if you leave things till last minute forget it an wait till you don't need to do all this crap.

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2021, 07:14:03 am »
Just got back from Portugal, done a few nights in Faro. Had to get an Antigen test before I went, they didn't ask for this until I got to Faro airport border control. Then on the return journey left it abit late an went to the airport, 30 euros for a test in the airport to fly home, in Portugal there quite strict with the whole mask thing, we flew home with easyjet an the girl wanted to see proof of the vaccines that we had been double jabbed, proof of the negative test in the airport, the public health locator form. Now i've just got home an ordered a day 2 kit aswell for £35 each that we need to do. It ruined a bit of the trip for me, all the messing round an jumping through hoops they want you to do. An you have to pay for it all, oh an the swab thing they shove up your nose is assault!

Anyway if your organised an get the right stuff sorted it's not too bad but if you leave things till last minute forget it an wait till you don't need to do all this crap.
I think you're supposed to order the day 2 test before you return because the locator form asks for the booking reference to show that you've sorted it

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2021, 02:10:48 pm »
I think you're supposed to order the day 2 test before you return because the locator form asks for the booking reference to show that you've sorted it

Yeah sorry was late last night when I was writing that, I ordered that before I filled in the locator form an it gives you a reference to put in.