Author Topic: Benfica Away  (Read 55127 times)

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Benfica Away
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2010, 03:23:52 pm »
Application logged - woo hoo

Faxed today at 14.37 and just checked purchase history and its logged! Efficient or what :o

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2010, 03:26:51 pm »

Faxed today at 14.37 and just checked purchase history and its logged! Efficient or what :o

is there a standard application form?
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2010, 03:30:50 pm »

Wow might fax one over later if mine is still not logged!

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2010, 03:33:56 pm »
What's the fax number ?
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2010, 03:36:17 pm »
Can't get in to check if logged now, same crap as this morning. Is anyone else having problem logging in?

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2010, 03:56:57 pm »
0151 261 1416

cheers......just faxed mine

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2010, 03:59:43 pm »
Can't get in to check if logged now, same crap as this morning. Is anyone else having problem logging in?

Same here mate.

Offline steviewonders

• Main Stander
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2010, 05:26:36 pm »
handed 3 in this morning and helpfully told details going out either today or tomorrow. wanted to pick up but couldn't help with that until after i get the call - got 4 aways in and know getting ticket. ever helpful and still not logged but got receipt

Offline anettylfc

• Kemlynite
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2010, 05:49:54 pm »
Benfica v LFC Selling Details
24th Mar 2010 - Announcements

The Ticket Office have released the following details for our away Europa cup clash with Benfica.

Related Links
 UEFA Europa League
Quarter Final - 1st Leg
SL Benfica v Liverpool FC

To be played at the Estádio da Luz, Lisbon
On Thursday 1st April 2010
Kick off 20.05 hrs

Liverpool Football Club has received an allocation of 3497 tickets, 1403 lower tier and 2094 upper tier, for this All Ticket fixture priced at £28.50.

The Club has also received 6 wheelchair and helper tickets priced at £28.50 per pair.

Selling Arrangements

Tickets will be allocated as available and for as long as supplies last to qualifying Season Ticket Holders, Corporate Members and Members / Fan Card Holders who meet the following criteria:

Tickets will initially go on sale on Friday 26th March 2010 to supporters who purchased a ticket for ONE of the Away Champions League Group Stage matches or Away Europa League matches from season 20009/2010.

It is anticipated that a limited number of tickets will be remaining after the above sale. These will be available by Telephone only to All Season Ticket Holders, Corporate Members and Members / Fan Card Holders from 9.15am to 12pm on Sunday 28th March.

Telephone Sale

Tickets will be available on 0844 844 0844 (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151). Bookings will require all Fan Card numbers to be provided and the applicants address to be confirmed.

Window Sale

Supporters must present completed European away application forms and the Fan Cards when applying at the Ticket Office.
Forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office or downloaded from our website: www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets.

Postal Application

Applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form; the Fan Card number must be quoted, and a return self addressed envelope and a daytime telephone number must also be included. Cheques must be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and include the Special Delivery fee of £5.65 (if applicable). All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Thursday 25th March 2010.

If you wish to collect your tickets from the Ticket Office please state this clearly on your application form. You will be contacted when your tickets are ready to collect.
All applicants who have not asked to collect their tickets will have them posted by Special Delivery and be charged accordingly (see above).

N.B. There will be no duplicates tickets available for this fixture.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fan Card.
Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum FOUR qualifying Fan Cards at the Ticket Office window. Supporters wishing to purchase a greater number of tickets MUST apply by postal application.

Applications should be addressed to: -

Liverpool Football Club
PO Box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

IMPORTANT PROOF OF TRAVEL INFORMATION

Liverpool Football Club is trialling new software that will allow supporters to register their attendance at away European games by swiping their Fan Card; this will remove the requirement for supporters to provide proof of travel. ALL supporters travelling to Benfica must present their Fan Card when requested to; failure to do so may result in the match being removed from your purchase history. The Club would encourage all travelling supporters to arrive at the ground early to allow plenty of time to go through the process. You should still use the match ticket as normal for entry into the stadium.

N.B. Tickets for future away Europa League matches may be allocated on the basis of using the data from previous away Champions League and Europa League matches from both the current and the previous season.

No refunds on tickets will be considered after Monday 29th March 2010.

Ticket Office hours

Monday - Friday
8.15am - 5.30pm
Sunday 28th March
9.15am - kick-off

If collecting tickets at the Sunderland Home match on 28th March we advise you arrive before 2pm.

Please note telephone booking lines will open at 8.30am Monday - Friday.

what is this new software?

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2010, 06:01:57 pm »
Good idea  ::)IMPORTANT PROOF OF TRAVEL INFORMATION

Liverpool Football Club is trialling new software that will allow supporters to register their attendance at away European games by swiping their Fan Card; this will remove the requirement for supporters to provide proof of travel. ALL supporters travelling to Benfica must present their Fan Card when requested to; failure to do so may result in the match being removed from your purchase history. The Club would encourage all travelling supporters to arrive at the ground early to allow plenty of time to go through the process. You should still use the match ticket as normal for entry into the stadium.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2010, 06:06:42 pm »
Can we book via phone then tomorrow if we have at least 1 away?

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2010, 06:10:17 pm »

hope they're not taking the piss Andrew,you know what day the match is on,very happy with the price of the tickets...mite go lower tier for this one,was in the gods for the 2006 game,bloody eagle nearly got maccos pie!!!!!

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2010, 06:11:17 pm »

No system is foolproof, and the head workers will no doubt find a way around it, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2010, 06:15:28 pm »
I was beginning to think Maundy Thursday but i know what you mean- just hoping that your travel arrangements are not a bit of a piss take   :'(

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: March 24, 2010, 06:31:23 pm »
Can we book via phone then tomorrow if we have at least 1 away?

no mate friday morning for windows + phones,wouldn't worry will be plenty to go around..

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: March 24, 2010, 06:35:07 pm »

About time!

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2010, 07:31:45 pm »

nice one, efficient? they must have liked you ;D

they didn't hang about getting this sorted, remember someone suggesting this! it'll help to weed out the credit hunters but they'll find a way somehow.
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2010, 07:43:06 pm »
(feverishly starts thinking about ordering a replacement piece of plastic for the fan card he lost over 5 years ago, then realises he won't need it until next season)

Online aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #180 on: March 24, 2010, 07:59:32 pm »
The Fancard swiping system should be interesting :D

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: March 24, 2010, 08:02:36 pm »
they didn't hang about getting this sorted, remember someone suggesting this! it'll help to weed out the credit hunters but they'll find a way somehow.
It was me!  :o

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2010, 08:06:37 pm »
It was me!  :o

thought it was but didn't want to give you any sense of pride and be the 'face' of this ;D

i expect a few others have complained about the loyalty recently in all these surveys flying around and in the past as well.

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline TLT

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2010, 08:15:48 pm »
Interesting system that. Lets hope it stops touts.

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2010, 08:44:57 pm »
It was me     ::)

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2010, 08:46:45 pm »
everyone's trying to take credit for it now ;D

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2010, 08:50:26 pm »
I will have to refer back -was it Bucharest or Budapest where the issue came up  ?
Where are you staying GeefJay?

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2010, 09:09:51 pm »
Sent mine in Monday first class not logged yet?
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2010, 09:12:30 pm »
everyone's trying to take credit for it now ;D
credit hunters ;)

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #189 on: March 25, 2010, 01:45:03 am »
I will have to refer back -was it Bucharest or Budapest where the issue came up  ?
Where are you staying GeefJay?

think it was bucharest and the £7.50 tickets :D

staying at 'fawlty towers', not far from that tiara place thats been mentioned just to the south by about 200metres.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/flamingolisbon.html?sid=829938374bcda0d018783083a936da5d;checkin=2010-04-01;checkout=2010-04-03

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #190 on: March 25, 2010, 10:10:10 am »
I can login ok today and application now logged.

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: March 25, 2010, 10:28:00 am »
I can login ok today and application now logged.

faxed mine late yesterday......just checked and mine now logged.

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2010, 10:34:22 am »
Sl Benfica logged applications!!! happy days
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2010, 01:10:48 pm »
Just had the call from the TO. The bird said our stewards will be scanning FC's over there for POT before entry to the ground but she also said keep all your boarding passes just in case! Fuckin funny that is. If you give your tkt to your mate what's stopping them scanning your FC over there? Either system isn't scam proof IMO.

She also said there'd be a few hundred tkts on sale Sunday morning until 12.15pm for anyone. Cant see us taking more than 1000..1200 over there to be honest. Cant wait meself, roll on next week

25/03/2010   SL BENFICA V LIVERPOOL             CCL/Sxx/S/00xx      00000000280xxxx      00001        PRINT
24/03/2010   SL Benfica logged applications    00000000280xxxx  01000     

GET in !!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 01:13:34 pm by Red Man 4 Eva »

Offline wewonit5timesinistanbul

• Kopite
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2010, 01:30:12 pm »
Just had the call from the TO. The bird said our stewards will be scanning FC's over there for POT before entry to the ground but she also said keep all your boarding passes just in case! Fuckin funny that is. If you give your tkt to your mate what's stopping them scanning your FC over there? Either system isn't scam proof IMO.

She also said there'd be a few hundred tkts on sale Sunday morning until 12.15pm for anyone. Cant see us taking more than 1000..1200 over there to be honest. Cant wait meself, roll on next week

25/03/2010   SL BENFICA V LIVERPOOL             CCL/Sxx/S/00xx      00000000280xxxx      00001        PRINT
24/03/2010   SL Benfica logged applications    00000000280xxxx  01000     

GET in !!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think the main issue is mate's giving mate's there tickets to go but people buying tickets and not travelling. Examples of this was Fiorentina, Unirea etc. all sold out but were half empty.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2010, 01:40:16 pm »
One of our cards is in Australia I think. :-\

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #196 on: March 25, 2010, 02:06:45 pm »
I dont think the main issue is mate's giving mate's there tickets to go but people buying tickets and not travelling. Examples of this was Fiorentina, Unirea etc. all sold out but were half empty.

I agree mate with you totally. But there'll be double scanning, people who know stewards etc.... Lets wait to see this in action next week and then we'll know the score and how scammable it is. It wont effect me anyway cos I go to everyone so I dont give a fuck what system they bring out cos the genuine fans that go will be sound.

Offline Red Man 4 Eva

• Main Stander
« Reply #197 on: March 25, 2010, 02:07:50 pm »
Got the call, no mention of any scanners or further sales. Still think there'll be a case where people will put in POT after the match and they'll accept it as they always do.

She told me there's a letter in with the tkts explaining this new system of POT

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: March 25, 2010, 02:35:11 pm »
App has been logged now just hope get the call today as coming home tomorrow and no-one at home during the day! Then i can book flights and accommadtion :)

Buzzing for this!

Offline RedRedTom

• Knows how to get you there. Finding his thrills on Denmark Hill
  • Legacy Fan
  • Luis Garcia, he drinks sangria
« Reply #199 on: March 25, 2010, 02:38:01 pm »
We're not flying back till the Saturday, and I'm wondering if anybody knows how much/hard it would be to get tickets for Sporting v Rio Ave on the Friday night?
Luis Garcia... tries his luck........