Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 2 Everton Richarlison ‘3 Sighurdson pen. 93’  (Read 46640 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 2 Everton Richarlison ‘3 Sighurdson pen. 93’
« Reply #720 on: February 20, 2021, 08:51:49 pm »
He left Dortmund, if he thinks he can't make a difference he will leave. Its nothing to do with being a quitter more that he thinks he's not making a difference, he's an emotional person.
Losing his mum and not being able to visit Home all stirs the pot.

I'm sure your right but it still worries me if this carries on.

It's bad enough people on twatter posting this type of shite,can we not leave it off in here ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #721 on: February 20, 2021, 08:52:03 pm »
We never laid a finger on them. Honestly not sure what you're hoping to achieve in defending today's 'performance'. It wasn't good. Not by a long stretch.
I can understand not wanting to give Pickford credit but he made a couple of decent saves to deny us a goal or two

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #722 on: February 20, 2021, 08:52:19 pm »
Am I the only one who doesn't understand what Jones brings to the team? He's not that quick, doesn't score, doesn't assist, isn't the best tackler. I know he's young, but I just don't get the hype at all.

As a Scouser in a Merseyside derby, he was diabolical today.

For me our next 5 games should involve:

Mane being dropped for Shaqiri / Jota (when fit)
Bobby being dropped for Origi
Trent being dropped for Williams
Jones being dropped for Keita/Ox
Robbo being rested for Tsimikas

Davies & Kabak start 5 games on a row together.

We're not getting anything with this team at the moment. We need to mix it up and give the other lads a good run in the team.
None of those changes will improve us, you're overrating our fringe players. Jota will be a boost, Keita maybe will give us something new but will inevitably get injured again. Origi should have been gone years ago and doesn't give a shit, Oxlade-Chamberlain looks done for us, Shaqiri only seems to impress when he comes off the bench. Dropping Trent for Williams is pointless. No mention of Gini or Thiago who have been shite for ages.

The only thing I can get on board with is just starting Kabak/Phillips and Davies. Nothing to lose. We can't carry on with our midfield being useless.

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: February 20, 2021, 08:53:16 pm »
Am I the only one who doesn't understand what Jones brings to the team? He's not that quick, doesn't score, doesn't assist, isn't the best tackler. I know he's young, but I just don't get the hype at all.

We're not getting anything with this team at the moment. We need to mix it up and give the other lads a good run in the team.
When he doesn’t play with hesitation and he see’s confidence around him Jones can be an incredible player and can make big impacts in games.  Technically he is one of our best players, just needs to be a little more consistent in his mindset.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #724 on: February 20, 2021, 08:53:38 pm »
Fabinho is a first choice player, he isn't a squad player who can come in as 4th choice centre back. It would be like saying Salah and Mane are backup central strikers.

He was the fourth choice though.

That was the decision that was made and only looks silly now due to the unprecedented situation with Fab, Hendo, VVD, Gomez and Matip out.

I don't really know any other team that could cope with that.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #725 on: February 20, 2021, 08:53:50 pm »
I really don’t understand the Ben Davies thing because for the last few years he’s been one of Preston’s best players and has certainly not been a journeyman for them during this period, he’s been a mainstay.

Obviously Klopp has held him back for whatever reason but i hope he plays him soon, i can’t believe we have a lot better at the moment so give the guy a chance

Preston are 14th in the Championship.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #726 on: February 20, 2021, 08:54:10 pm »
They did fuck all up until the 'penalty'.

We weren't great but don't create a narrative.

Mate, we were at home and did fuck all. It's not their job as the away team against the champions to 'do something', but they did that in the 2nd minute.

Its up to us to take the game to them, to have intensity and aggression in our play & put them under pressure to the point their break and we steamroll them. We didnt.

There's no narrative being created. They won 2-0 and rarely were tested by the home team. That's as convincing as it'll ever be at Anfield in a Merseyside derby.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #727 on: February 20, 2021, 08:54:28 pm »
This is their European cup Winners moment.  :lmao

Saddos.  :wave

They have no shame, they should be embarrassed its taken them this long to do it. But then this is a team which celebrates corners as well I guess.  :lmao
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #728 on: February 20, 2021, 08:54:55 pm »
Did he even look at the VAR monitor for more than 5 seconds?  The pen was a disgrace, but aside from that we were f**king awful, no desire or passion. 

Kabak needs time to settle, but he looks far from being a defender who can make it in a top 4 team.

Midfield is lacking creativity.

Front 3 are putting too much pressure and reliance on Salah.  Firmino's shooting has been awful for a while now, shots off target and the ones that are on target lack any type of power or placement.  Firmino would be much more suited playing being a proper number 9 goal scorer.

Salah throws himself down too theatrically at times, so the times when he is fouled the refs won't give the free kick.  He needs to learn from the likes of Kane, Martial etc.

Not sure where we go from here, the form has been somewhat questionable since the restart after the first lock down, this isn't just a glitch for the odd game.

The refereeing and VAR has been diabolical at times and we've been so unlucky with injuries, but we've still got a decent first 11 who should easily be making the top 4, we shouldn't be in the battle that we're in.
Sorry mate but that’s bollocks

If you can’t see we are at our bare bones with no captains, no centre backs and no back ups bar kids and squad fillers only back from injuries themselves then you need to wake up.

If you don’t think our forwards don’t get treated differently than said players you mentioned them you need to wake up.

If you can’t see that the decent first 11 you mention has been flogged to death because we are at bare bones then you need to wake up.

If you don’t think said reffing fuck ups haven’t had an influence on performances and  results the. You need to wake up.

Basically wake the fuck up.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #729 on: February 20, 2021, 08:54:56 pm »
Sick of the excuses. We're the laughing stock of world football.
Wouldn't mind seeing the team gutted in the summer and let Jurgen build again from next season. Too many of these players have just decided to take the season off and it's not acceptable. They can fuck off to real madrid or wherever they want to go.

Laughing stock of world football? Thats a bit strong.

Who has taken the season? If you are referring to Mo then he is the current top scorer in the PL.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #730 on: February 20, 2021, 08:55:31 pm »
He was the fourth choice though.

That was the decision that was made and only looks silly now due to the unprecedented situation with Fab, Hendo, VVD, Gomez and Matip out.

I don't really know any other team that could cope with that.

Matip, Hendo and Fabinho have all been rushed back and then got injured again. That is self-inflicted.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
« Reply #731 on: February 20, 2021, 08:56:29 pm »
Are we scared to take risks because of a makeshift defence and fear of losing possession.
We've tried that strategy (of not taking risks to protect a makeshift defence). 8 points from the last 33 available (since the West Brom game) tells us that strategy isn't working out. Maybe it's time to try something new.

I also think it's partly due to the way the players have been accustomed to play. We've become more of a possession side since 18/19 so there would probably be more possession drills in training, so maybe the players are just ingrained in that pattern of playing, and need to change their mindset.

Offline Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: February 20, 2021, 08:56:39 pm »
A question. Has Jurgen spoke?

Yes he has, and he was thoroughly downcast ".. I can't hear it anymore ...  talking about the good stuff that we did ... we have to play well ... we created a lot, an awful lot and we did not finish off one situation of it ... they scored twice, we didn't ..."

He also refused to blame the injuries. I think he's going to be doing some deep thinking-- maybe a few changes afoot?

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #733 on: February 20, 2021, 08:56:51 pm »
Matip, Hendo and Fabinho have all been rushed back and then got injured again. That is self-inflicted.

Fab was rushed back for City.

Henderson wasn't rushed back though - he was fit today but got injured.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jόrgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #734 on: February 20, 2021, 08:57:13 pm »
Wouldn't mind seeing the team gutted in the summer and let Jurgen build again from next season. Too many of these players have just decided to take the season off and it's not acceptable. They can fuck off to real madrid or wherever they want to go.

What a embarrassing post that is....  ::)

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #735 on: February 20, 2021, 08:57:46 pm »
Preston are 14th in the Championship.
And your point?  A very good centre back in an average team may not be able to make the difference in turning them into a challenging team. Doesn’t mean he’s any less of a player if there is mediocrity around him

Online B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: February 20, 2021, 08:58:29 pm »
Mate, we were at home and did fuck all. It's not their job as the away team against the champions to 'do something', but they did that in the 2nd minute.

Its up to us to take the game to them, to have intensity and aggression in our play & put them under pressure to the point their break and we steamroll them. We didnt.

There's no narrative being created. They won 2-0 and rarely were tested by the home team. That's as convincing as it'll ever be at Anfield in a Merseyside derby.

That's not true at all though. Everton fans are singing the praises of their keeper and defenders (Keane at least anyway) because we were creating opportunities

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: February 20, 2021, 08:59:32 pm »
Laughing stock of world football? Thats a bit strong.

Who has taken the season? If you are referring to Mo then he is the current top scorer in the PL.

We are a laughing stock at the moment mate. No point denying it, injuries or not. Social media has a lot to blame, hundreds of Twitter and Instagram accounts fighting for the banter etc. They built us up last year and are tearing us down this year

Carra for me, fuckin hell. I think Kabak owes him money or something. Is he expecting this 20 years old loanee singing from bottom of the league in another country to sway in like Baresi or Virgil
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: February 20, 2021, 08:59:50 pm »
We did penny pinch this Jan.
He must of been living in a hole if he thinks we haven't Penny Pinched. We have just bought a kid he won't play and a free transfer. We bought a Japanese player for buttons to sell shirts that our manager won't play. Cheap carpets, as I say.. Shaq was cheap and has done next to nothing in nearly three years. Also we were not missing eight players today that would of played. I make it five..

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #739 on: February 20, 2021, 09:00:31 pm »
We are a laughing stock at the moment mate. No point denying it, injuries or not. Social media has a lot to blame, hundreds of Twitter and Instagram accounts fighting for the banter etc. They built us up last year and are tearing us down this year

Carra for me, fuckin hell. I think Kabak owes him money or something. Is he expecting this 20 years old loanee singing from bottom of the league in another country to sway in like Baresi or Virgil

Only people with no perspective.

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: February 20, 2021, 09:01:06 pm »
Yes he has, and he was thoroughly downcast ".. I can't hear it anymore ...  talking about the good stuff that we did ... we have to play well ... we created a lot, an awful lot and we did not finish off one situation of it ... they scored twice, we didn't ..."

He also refused to blame the injuries. I think he's going to be doing some deep thinking-- maybe a few changes afoot?
What do you change?

Everyone's injured. We can't rotate.

We're quite one-dimensional in our play. We're easy to defend against because we can't change it up.

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #741 on: February 20, 2021, 09:01:17 pm »
Are you for real? Just a few weeks ago we were probably the best team in the world. In this of all freak seasons, anomalies will occur. 
I'm not worried, just more certain that the trophy that means the most to me is destined to be ours for a 7th time this season.

Offline PaddyPaned

• Anny Roader
« Reply #742 on: February 20, 2021, 09:02:16 pm »
Sorry mate but that’s bollocks

If you can’t see we are at our bare bones with no captains, no centre backs and no back ups bar kids and squad fillers only back from injuries themselves then you need to wake up.

If you don’t think our forwards don’t get treated differently than said players you mentioned them you need to wake up.

If you can’t see that the decent first 11 you mention has been flogged to death because we are at bare bones then you need to wake up.

If you don’t think said reffing fuck ups haven’t had an influence on performances and  results the. You need to wake up.

Basically wake the fuck up.

An influence, but not as much as an influence as utterly inept performances.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: February 20, 2021, 09:02:52 pm »
I've binned off watching the Premier League live for a while now due to the VAR/refereeing shambles, but I relented today and got a stream on the internet.

Everton usually celebrate a corner at Anfield, so they'll be cockahoop tonight, but my god we made it so easy for them. We've conspired to make the likes of these shitbags, Burnley, West Brom and Brighton look great at Anfield recently. The sad thing is, once the Shite went one-up, I knew we wouldn't score. Honestly, it's like Groundhog Day at Anfield just now.

I don't care if I get given a few days off from the site for saying this, but it's been coming for a while now. Yes, we've been monumentally screwed over by bad luck, VAR and not only incompetent, but also corrupt referees.  Despite that, the players we have are more than good enough and capable enough to trouble the likes of this very ordinary Blueshite side, and the likes of West Brom, Brighton and Burnley.

With the above in mind, I'm now sick to death of us feeling sorry for ourselves. It's about time we grew a pair again and fought like Liverpool should always fight. I'm sick of weak capitulation to no-mark sides who just defend then pick us off.

We should have been simmering with quiet rage today. This shower of utter shite injured two of our best players earlier in the season, and we should have been well up for crushing these into the Anfield turf. What did we see? A weak, powder-puff display which lacked any intensity at all. We are letting shite teams walk into Anfield and waltz out again with results, and it's fucking unforgivable now.

Yes, the club have had unprecedented problems, but the way we are lying down at the moment just stinks the place out.

Stop feeling so sorry for yourselves, Liverpool. Get your fucking chins off the floor and fight like you care.

Maybe I'm in a small minority here, but I'm sick of the woe-is-me and the navel-gazing at the club at the moment.

We need to grow a backbone once more, because rolling over for every dogshit side that rolls into Anfield these days is simply not acceptable.

Largely agree.

I actually don’t think we were that bad today and I think if a few marginal moments go the other way we’re having a different conversation but I take the point in the context of our overall current plight.

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #744 on: February 20, 2021, 09:02:59 pm »
So you admit that they scored more goals than us whilst also having had the clearest chances but yet still didn't deserve to win? What?

I don’t ‘admit’ that Everton scored more goals, I don’t have to - it was 2-0.

Their clearest chances were a result of us having to field 2 inexperienced and slow centrebacks - as my posts both acknowledge - low block teams scoring first have a very obvious advantage.

If you consider Everton worthy winners, and take no account of the other factors, then you are guilty of making the result fit your narrative, as I keep saying. Watch the game again; literally nothing fell our way.

When nothing is breaking for you, and their ‘keeper keeps saving your efforts (Pickford had an excellent game), it’s tempting to allow the ‘clear cut chances’ argument to reinforce the result. Fact is, both ‘keepers did well, and they defended better than us in the key moments.

But to extrapolate from that that their win was deserved, or that we were ‘rubbish’ or ‘awful’ is just reactionary and disingenuous.

So I repeat, we were the better of two poor teams. Unless you believe that good fortune (and refereeing) play no part in football results, and the winning team is always deserving.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline jimbo196843

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #745 on: February 20, 2021, 09:03:31 pm »
I remember Carragher getting booed at Anfield when he was a kid, he needs to leave Kabak alone

Offline RedorRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #746 on: February 20, 2021, 09:03:49 pm »
Any chance we can send Kabak back now and save the wages? I know he's young and from another league etc but he's sooooooo slow and he's decision making.... Two things which are kind of important.

Offline alvaro

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #747 on: February 20, 2021, 09:03:54 pm »
We are obviously not very good at the moment but its criminal to question the desire of our players. 

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #748 on: February 20, 2021, 09:04:07 pm »
The wheels have pretty much fallen off and been crushed. If Mo doesn't score, we have zero chance of scoring at the moment. We normally score at least 3-4 of those chances we had.

If we cast our minds back to last season, Jurgen was so appreciative of the squad and how hard the non-playing members were working. What we've seen is a big drop off from them, when we've needed them most.

The players have lost their edge and anytime the game gets difficult we wilt instead of standing tall.

The pen was just another biased decision against us, but should they have even had a shot on goal from that counter?

This January window could prove to be one of the biggest missteps made by FSG - even with a pandemic taking an axe to our revenue, they basically told Jurgen and the squad that their efforts counted for little and only decided to panic at the very last moment after more players and points had been lost.

Still got a chance to end the season with no 7, gonna be tough to qualify for the CL without it now.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
« Reply #749 on: February 20, 2021, 09:05:07 pm »
What do you change?

Everyone's injured. We can't rotate.

We're quite one-dimensional in our play. We're easy to defend against because we can't change it up.
Yeh I think changes in dimensions come through changes in tactics or changes in personnel. So hopefully when Jota comes back it would add an extra dimension. As for tactic changes, I think to be honest if we hired an attacking coach it would benefit us, like how Ljinders helped our possession style.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #750 on: February 20, 2021, 09:05:44 pm »
Had to stay away from the boards and cool off a bit.

Clearly, this game came down to the early fuck up by Kabak.   He conceded a soft corner and then we just did not get the ball out, then ball watching led to goal.  Going down 1-0 to Ancelotti and his bitter shithouses was a gift that they were up for (10 behind the ball, feign injury, delay the game, foul when necessary - see Gomes).  But by half way through the second half we started getting some penetration and playing through the congestion - but the final pass and the timing of runners was more hopeful than precise.   This left that hollow feeling of here we go again. 

At half, I was not pissed at the referee or worried that we would get chances, but if we could defend in transition as we committed numbers higher.  And that was a nice start to the second half --- we got three very good chances (each either right at Pickford or easily saved) -- Salah, Firmino and Mane.  Our most effective moments were when we could spring Trent in narrow and he could whip in a ball across the goal mouth -- this has happened about 5 times this season where the pace of the run and ball are mistimed.  Tap ins if they are there.

Trent too has also become predictable in some ways, even though he was better today than previously.  The entire 2nd half was a battle for that first goal -- and there were times it was coming, and even after the substitutions for both, we were taking space when it was on and making pretty good decisions (Gini's shot - made me think we should have found more of those in the game).  In the end, one CB -- Kabak was caught ball watching and the other one subbed in for Hendo (dove in and got spun by Richarlison) --- never should have been in that position.  Not mad at Nat but if he keeps Richarlison from turning, none of that happens.

The referee and systems of deciding goals is fucking farce so it feels worse.  Nonetheless, I am not sure how much better we could have faired by conceding an early goal, playing against the bus, creating opportunities en masse and not finishing one.   They finished and we did not.  That happens.  It does not mean we are shit, it means the advantages we gave them were insurmountable with all of our injuries, the referee decisions, and us having to resort to using our 5th and 6th option CBs this year.  The rest is just frustration because Everton are not that good --- but against us today they found a way to be bitter and better (helped by their thuggery months ago).

I hope the players remember this feeling --- not as punishment, but as a reminder to keep working together.  All the work and energy put in this season does not have to go to shit -- I do not see Everton with one leg in the Final 8 teams in the world.  And as Liverpool we never quit.  We take it on the chin and start a new 20 game roll.  Fuck the bitters, but toast to the soccer gods today --- because we are going to need them more this year than any other I can remember in my 52 years on this planet.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 09:07:15 pm by Trendisnotdestiny »
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #751 on: February 20, 2021, 09:05:53 pm »

Don't give a shit - I really don't.
Genuinely, who cares what loads of bellends on social media think.
LFC wasn't built on social media, social media can't destroy us

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #752 on: February 20, 2021, 09:06:06 pm »
Any chance we can send Kabak back now and save the wages? I know he's young and from another league etc but he's sooooooo slow and he's decision making.... Two things which are kind of important.

‘Best fans in the world’

Offline StigenKeegan

• Anny Roader
« Reply #753 on: February 20, 2021, 09:06:46 pm »

Think you forgot Adrian for Alisson, recalling Wilson for Salah, recalling Woodburn for Thiago and Clarkson for Wijnaldum...

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #754 on: February 20, 2021, 09:07:15 pm »
The summer was fine, it was a educated gamble. But the decisions we made in Jan was dog shit.

Well, we they should have backed him in the summer. Sickening to think we'll have regrets under Jurgen, him not being backed properly by the owners is certainly one. We are asking him to try and win trophies with one arm tied behind his back and looks like we will pay a heavy price for that this season.

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #755 on: February 20, 2021, 09:07:33 pm »
Ok, it wasn't a penalty, but.... For a ref predisposed to give it in the first place, him seeing TAA lift his leg as Calver-Lewin falls over him is enough to confirm the decision.

Ok, logically, the fall/dive happens well before TAA does this, but it's still there & I can see why he didn't overturn it.

It's still bullshit, of course, but you won't hear anything against the decision because it's defendable bullshit.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #756 on: February 20, 2021, 09:08:26 pm »
Gini playing like a man that doesn’t want to be here anymore.

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #757 on: February 20, 2021, 09:08:42 pm »
Fab was rushed back for City.

Henderson wasn't rushed back though - he was fit today but got injured.

Hendo was injured at the start of November came back into the side at the start of December and has played 17 games since then. He has been overplayed. Today was an example he was trying to play two positions centre back and centre mid. He got injured trying to burst into midfield.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #758 on: February 20, 2021, 09:09:38 pm »
Are you for real? Just a few weeks ago we were probably the best team in the world. In this of all freak seasons, anomalies will occur. 
I'm not worried, just more certain that the trophy that means the most to me is destined to be ours for a 7th time this season.

Just imagine if we won the European Cup after all of this.

Offline lukeb1981

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #759 on: February 20, 2021, 09:11:03 pm »
Hendo was injured at the start of November came back into the side at the start of December and has played 17 games since then. He has been overplayed. Today was an example he was trying to play two positions centre back and centre mid. He got injured trying to burst into midfield.
Signing two decent defenders at the start of January would have definitely helped our midfield injuries , we could have rotated a hell of a lot more .