The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5435/5823) > >>

BER:
I assumed Gareth Roberts was one of the co-founders of The Anfield Wrap? Is he planning his own podcast or stepping away from the game? Always enjoyed when he'd pop up on other podcast i listen to so would be really shite to lose him as a contributor completely.

Cracking Left Foot:

--- Quote from: BER on July  1, 2022, 02:24:01 pm ---I assumed Gareth Roberts was one of the co-founders of The Anfield Wrap? Is he planning his own podcast or stepping away from the game? Always enjoyed when he'd pop up on other podcast i listen to so would be really shite to lose him as a contributor completely.

--- End quote ---

He's going to keep coming back as a contributor but stepping away from the day to day business of the Wrap. The Cup of Tea chat with Neil and Andy that went up this week is a really nice listen and explains a bit about why he's leaving.

Bet the TAW office is absolute chaos right now with news of Mo's new deal!

[new username under construction]:

--- Quote from: Cracking Left Foot on July  1, 2022, 04:28:08 pm ---Bet the TAW office is absolute chaos right now with news of Mo's new deal!

--- End quote ---

I mean Mo's a good contributor but I'm not sure they'll be going mad over it, unless he's doing a DJ session with it too

BobbyDavro:
Gutted he's going.  I think of all of them like they're my mates, despite them not having a clue who I am.
If he reads this then 'ta very much & all the best lad'.

The Last Known Survivor:
Sad to hear Robbo is leaving, one of my favourites. Good luck to him in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version