The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5430/5822) > >>

red annie:

--- Quote from: Fitzy. on June 24, 2022, 10:19:34 pm ---Big names leaving…Biggest heartbreak?

Rush, Torres, Suarez, Mané, Gareth Roberts?

--- End quote ---

Kevin Keegan I am that old. However his replacement wasn’t half bad. 🤣🤣

Kenny's Jacket:

--- Quote from: Fitzy. on June 24, 2022, 10:19:34 pm ---Big names leaving…Biggest heartbreak?

Rush, Torres, Suarez, Mané, Gareth Roberts?

--- End quote ---

Rush replaced by Aldo - won the league., Torres - Suarez (arguably better) Suarez - Balotelli  :'(

So unless Gareth is replaced by more Kev Walsh, then its Suarez.

TepidT2O:
What a desert island goals with Damian Lewis!

Thanks to Andy for presenting, he always adds something different and valuable.  My god though, he sounded nervous at the start :D

Such a good interview, they are always best when then turn into a chat, and this was at its best.  Plus the single best name drop you will hear in any interview anywhere ;D

Thanks to the team who made the possible. Really great stuff

Millie:

--- Quote from: TepidT2O on June 26, 2022, 12:06:54 pm ---What a desert island goals with Damian Lewis!

Thanks to Andy for presenting, he always adds something different and valuable.  My god though, he sounded nervous at the start :D

Such a good interview, they are always best when then turn into a chat, and this was at its best.  Plus the single best name drop you will hear in any interview anywhere ;D

Thanks to the team who made the possible. Really great stuff

--- End quote ---

What David Cameron - nah, not having that  ;)

Dougle:
Great chat there with Dan Austin and John. Dan's doing phenomenal work on the Parisian fiasco.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version