The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5404/5455) > >>

Hij:

--- Quote from: campioni on May 20, 2022, 03:02:47 pm ---My t-shirt arrived today.

--- End quote ---
Nice one - sure it will be fine, was just panicking a bit the nearer we get.

OkieRedman:

--- Quote from: kavah on May 20, 2022, 01:45:09 pm ---Yes there was a couple of posts (one was mine), log out and log in again and or delete the app and reinstall - something to do with your phone software update I think.

Instructions from the help desk:

...reinstall the app and then reset your password (it can't contain any special characters) via the option in the bottom left of the login screen

--- End quote ---

Yep, reinstalling it worked. Thanks!

DangerScouse:

--- Quote from: Kenny's Jacket on May 20, 2022, 07:11:45 am ---Thats not what Ive done though. Dont worry I know you wont be near me on Sunday, all the people who sit around me are sound.

--- End quote ---

It was a joke mate, hence the smiley face. ;)

royhendo:
I've upgraded the IOS on the phone, then deleted and reinstalled the app. Still get random shows blocked as 'Premium'. I can probably play them on the laptop if I sign in, but just to let you know.

Don Vito Corleone:

--- Quote from: royhendo on May 23, 2022, 01:51:10 pm ---I've upgraded the IOS on the phone, then deleted and reinstalled the app. Still get random shows blocked as 'Premium'. I can probably play them on the laptop if I sign in, but just to let you know.

--- End quote ---

We're sorting this tonight mate, legacy issues

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version