The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (5315/5432) > >>

John C:
Happy Birthday Phil :)

Crosby Nick:
Is anyone else having problems getting into the app? Must be e regime trying to get their deadline day gutter fix at once!

craiglfc7:

--- Quote from: Crosby Nick on January 31, 2022, 12:04:18 pm ---Is anyone else having problems getting into the app? Must be e regime trying to get their deadline day gutter fix at once!

--- End quote ---

Should be sorted now mate - had some problems for 45 minutes from 11.30am this morning. Sorry about that. There may be some intermittent bugs with it today - having to refresh so that it recognises you're a subscriber...there's some work going on in the background i've been told.

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: craiglfc7 on January 31, 2022, 03:03:38 pm ---
Should be sorted now mate - had some problems for 45 minutes from 11.30am this morning. Sorry about that. There may be some intermittent bugs with it today - having to refresh so that it recognises you're a subscriber...there's some work going on in the background i've been told.

--- End quote ---

No worries Craig and it fixed itself soon after (probably should have updated my post!). Was just looking for my next Gutter fix on my lunch break. :D

Fitzy.:
Relentless content today. Going live now…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version