Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059975 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14640 on: May 29, 2020, 03:16:30 pm »
As members it won't make things much different

what is there 26/29k ST holders plus 5k hospo seasons??

What if they say 25k are allowed in?

Which STHs do you tell can't go?

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14641 on: May 29, 2020, 03:17:38 pm »
As members it won't make things much different

what is there 26/29k ST holders plus 5k hospo seasons??

Would be a bit shit to allow only a certain cohort of fans to go to every game. You'd hope when the time comes that allowances are made for some members too.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14642 on: May 29, 2020, 03:22:33 pm »
PL CEO says fans will come back on a phased basis. So that complicates things even further.

He would say that though. Whether the science actually allows it, is another story.

As fans I think we should be lobbying the club to make sure any return of fans is when we're sure it's safe for all - whether young, old, disabled, work in healthcare, whatever.

You'd hope they'd use this or last season as the basis for credits for when things are more "normal" and a ground can be filled. Otherwise it's going to be... chaos.
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14643 on: May 29, 2020, 03:34:45 pm »
He would say that though. Whether the science actually allows it, is another story.

As fans I think we should be lobbying the club to make sure any return of fans is when we're sure it's safe for all - whether young, old, disabled, work in healthcare, whatever.

You'd hope they'd use this or last season as the basis for credits for when things are more "normal" and a ground can be filled. Otherwise it's going to be... chaos.

I think this government stopped listening to the science a long time ago. In fact I don't think they ever started

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14644 on: May 29, 2020, 03:53:17 pm »
I think this government stopped listening to the science a long time ago. In fact I don't think they ever started

Yup, no doubt. The decision ultimately should be for the FA and the clubs though - and we have a voice to be heard.
YNWA.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14645 on: May 29, 2020, 04:33:11 pm »
PL CEO says fans will come back on a phased basis. So that complicates things even further.

Unless I'm missing something here, there's surely no way that will happen.

How would you do it? Everyone has to have two empty seats either side of them (except members of the same household who can be together), and this has to be arranged so that there's nobody in the seat immediately in front of you? And you can't move at half-time as that would mean you have to brush past people in your row?

Nah, it's not feasible to have a partial crowd, if a full crowd is deemed as not safe.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14646 on: May 29, 2020, 04:58:51 pm »
They want to make ACS a guaranteed thing, wont be able to do that with 4 games unless they said you need to have been in the ACS already not just attended 4/4
you can't guarantee the ACS even with 10/10, with UEFAs allocation you can only guarantee the minimum amount of tickets we get for a SF, way more people are gonna have 4 or 10 than that surely

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14647 on: May 30, 2020, 12:07:06 pm »
Unless I'm missing something here, there's surely no way that will happen.

How would you do it? Everyone has to have two empty seats either side of them (except members of the same household who can be together), and this has to be arranged so that there's nobody in the seat immediately in front of you? And you can't move at half-time as that would mean you have to brush past people in your row?

Nah, it's not feasible to have a partial crowd, if a full crowd is deemed as not safe.

Hungry are allowing stadiums to have 25% capacity

Would be a bit shit to allow only a certain cohort of fans to go to every game. You'd hope when the time comes that allowances are made for some members too.

Probably the ones with the away tickets, who pay the most in hospo and the longest holding ST holders. Or a ballot, maybe a rotation where everyone gets2/3 games or whatever

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14648 on: May 30, 2020, 12:09:47 pm »
you can't guarantee the ACS even with 10/10, with UEFAs allocation you can only guarantee the minimum amount of tickets we get for a SF, way more people are gonna have 4 or 10 than that surely

It was mentioned in another thread it would be based on being in this seasons if the numbers dont allow everyone in

Fan update might allow a few more in... to get in this year you needed all 6 last year and then some missed out still, so people with 10/10 should get it with fan update taking a few out

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14649 on: May 30, 2020, 12:42:46 pm »

But how are they doing that?

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14650 on: May 30, 2020, 01:41:13 pm »

Probably the ones with the away tickets, who pay the most in hospo and the longest holding ST holders. Or a ballot, maybe a rotation where everyone gets2/3 games or whatever

Can only see a ballot, even then for hospo/boxes etc it will be hard as they get fresh food etc. Unless the club are prepared to lose a lot more money and not provide food

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14651 on: May 30, 2020, 02:19:25 pm »
Would it be cost efficient for the club to have the full stadium open (stewards, costs of running the stadium etc) but only 25% capacity, and of course what happens with credits if way next season is only 25% but back to normal the season after, lots who went to games regularly (league, CL) won’t be able to get tickets so if they have to do it at 25% probably fairest and easiest for them to limit it to GA ST’s and corporate STs whilst at reduced capacity to prevent more mess when the members sales can get back to normal they can just use 18/19 and 19/20

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14652 on: May 30, 2020, 04:08:59 pm »
 Never mind the seats how could you social distance when leaving?

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #14653 on: May 30, 2020, 05:45:38 pm »
If they did open with only 25% capacity they should base it on season ticket holders who have less distance to travel to the stadium so less chance of spreading infection...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 05:49:04 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #14654 on: May 30, 2020, 05:59:42 pm »
Never mind the seats how could you social distance when leaving?
Probably no clapping, no singing, no shouting. Sounds an awful experience. I can’t see how it would ever be able to work. It’s either full capacity or BCD.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #14655 on: May 31, 2020, 08:52:40 pm »
Has someone already received the email from TO for the refund for tickets? Are they sending it to the owner of the purchasing account or to every single ticket holder?

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #14656 on: May 31, 2020, 08:55:10 pm »
Has someone already received the email from TO for the refund for tickets? Are they sending it to the owner of the purchasing account or to every single ticket holder?

Hope it’s the lead booker for Everton away, I buy all our aways and would make it easier.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14657 on: June 1, 2020, 08:54:32 am »
But how are they doing that?

Not sure how the bigger teams are using it in terms of credit

I know that the tickets are being given to the 'most loyal supporters' as someone I know attended the Videoton away match on Saturday evening when they were allocated 67 tickets in the away end. No social distancing once inside, essentially the ultras group and they all huddled together int he same corner of the stand

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14658 on: June 1, 2020, 09:24:07 am »
Not sure how the bigger teams are using it in terms of credit

I know that the tickets are being given to the 'most loyal supporters' as someone I know attended the Videoton away match on Saturday evening when they were allocated 67 tickets in the away end. No social distancing once inside, essentially the ultras group and they all huddled together int he same corner of the stand

So it's totally pointless really.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14659 on: June 1, 2020, 09:43:37 am »
So it's totally pointless really.

Yup hahaha but at least they get to go to the game and its their choice to do that

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14660 on: June 1, 2020, 09:47:50 am »
Social distancing is absolutely non-existent anymore anyway

This government would have full crowds back next fucking week if they thought they'd get away with it

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14661 on: June 1, 2020, 11:14:06 am »

This government would have full crowds back next fucking week if they thought they'd get away with it

As would I to be honest, wanna go back to matches

My hometown has been flooded with tourists on the beaches anyway, R rate here is estimated to be 1.63

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14662 on: June 1, 2020, 11:43:59 am »
As would I to be honest, wanna go back to matches

My hometown has been flooded with tourists on the beaches anyway, R rate here is estimated to be 1.63

And if that happened the season wouldn't finish. Bit irresponsible considering how many deaths that Atletico match contributed to.

Nobody ever knows what the R rate is because it's an estimate based off figures 2/3 weeks old.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2020, 11:46:54 am by scouser102002 »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14663 on: June 1, 2020, 01:02:59 pm »

Nobody ever knows what the R rate is because it's an estimate based off figures 2/3 weeks old.

That's why i said estimated. It is the information being shared by our GP surgeries on Facebook and our local newspaper, taking the average of what it could be in the area (E.g. somewhere between 1.5 and 1.76) the average of 1.63 comes out

18 areas are still showing a rise in daily new cases every day, rather than a decline

Either way, sooner we get back to some kind of normality the better. People will do what they want either way

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14664 on: June 1, 2020, 01:15:35 pm »
Wonder when we will actually be contacted about refunds

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14665 on: June 1, 2020, 01:43:16 pm »
Wonder when we will actually be contacted about refunds

Within 14 days of the post they made last week :)

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14666 on: June 1, 2020, 02:02:20 pm »
Within 14 days of the post they made last week :)
More about whether it’s this week or the 14th day 😂

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14667 on: June 1, 2020, 03:17:06 pm »
That's why i said estimated. It is the information being shared by our GP surgeries on Facebook and our local newspaper, taking the average of what it could be in the area (E.g. somewhere between 1.5 and 1.76) the average of 1.63 comes out

18 areas are still showing a rise in daily new cases every day, rather than a decline

Either way, sooner we get back to some kind of normality the better. People will do what they want either way

Perfect. Love that you're willing for thousands more people to die just so you can go the match. Great bloke you.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14668 on: June 1, 2020, 04:19:50 pm »
More about whether it’s this week or the 14th day 😂
They aren't known for their speed!  ;D

Perfect. Love that you're willing for thousands more people to die just so you can go the match. Great bloke you.

Its not that at all!
I just think its only a matter of time before group events start to become allowed the 2m rule becomes 1m as we have started to see in other countries because it is being deemed safe to do so.

I'll rephrase - The sooner we're allowed (and safe to do so) the better.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14669 on: June 1, 2020, 07:11:21 pm »
Got my refund from uefa today for the euros. It took 3 working days from the request portal closing . Lfc it’s over to you
« Last Edit: June 2, 2020, 12:11:02 am by daindan »

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14670 on: June 2, 2020, 02:10:48 pm »

It's exactly this sort of thinking I hope the club and FA do not take.
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14671 on: June 2, 2020, 04:05:07 pm »
It's exactly this sort of thinking I hope the club and FA do not take.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fa-cup-final-august-1-22112887

Few articles knocking around on this

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14672 on: June 3, 2020, 02:18:54 pm »
LIGHT MEMBERSHIP
Supporter ID: XXXXXXX

We hope you are keeping well in these extraordinary times.

We can confirm that your LFC Official Membership has been extended. An expiry date and details on how to renew for the 2020/21 season will be confirmed and posted in the Members’ Area in due course.

To visit the Members' Area and view all of your available benefits, please click here.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Liverpool Football Club.

Great news. I can still get 50p off an Adam Lallana mug until August
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14673 on: June 3, 2020, 02:19:14 pm »
Just got an email to say my membership has been extended. What that means I don't know.

Nothing on any refunds.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14674 on: June 3, 2020, 02:19:29 pm »
Just had that as well!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #14676 on: June 3, 2020, 02:26:30 pm »
Same, I guess it just means it's been extended until the end of the season, not that we can actually buy anymore tickets!!

We can confirm that your LFC Official Membership has been extended. An expiry date and details on how to renew for the 2020/21 season will be confirmed and posted in the Members’ Area in due course.

To visit the Members' Area and view all of your available benefits, please click here.

Liverpool Football Club.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14677 on: June 3, 2020, 02:27:25 pm »
Same, I guess it just means it's been extended until the end of the season, not that we can actually buy anymore tickets!!

To visit the Members' Area and view all of your available benefits, please click here.

Liverpool Football Club.

Yeah, you can still use it for shop discounts etc is what they mean by 'extended' I guess.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #14678 on: June 4, 2020, 10:41:11 am »
Also means that if you've signed up for auto renewal, it won't be renewed just yet

Usually happens in May or June I think
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #14679 on: June 4, 2020, 11:34:15 am »

Liverpool Football Club.

Of all the benefits the 10% off the full price gear in the store is the only benefit you can use

No magazines/programmes available
No match tickets to buy
Can't have a meal at the Boot Room Cafe
Can't get a discount on the Museum/Tour as they're not operating
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17