Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4002688 times)

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #40200 on: July 24, 2015, 07:29:27 am »
Signed and shared Leo 'sir'. Well done on the ATOS meeting.
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40202 on: July 24, 2015, 11:51:07 am »
Signed and shared Leo 'sir'. Well done on the ATOS meeting.
Just listening to it now, trying to find the best bits, wonder I haven't thrown it at the wall. And we all know what's being done to people, but, well here's something... I was in a mates's yesterday. A place I know like the back of my hand. I had to nip the shops for something. They're only a 5 minute walk away, and because of the roads to cross and get round, it's quicker to walk. But I was feeling tired so I jumped in the van. When I got to the shops, I realised I'd left me money and card in my back pack. I got lost on the way back, drove round and round the neighbourhood for about 10 minutes. I can remember asking for directions at least twice, even though it was only round the corner.

Me and my had a laugh about how nuts I'm going. I jumped back in the van, got lost on the way to the shops, got there, realised I'd forgot my money, got lost on the way back. Good job I hadn't gone for milk, it would have been off by the time I got back. So I wouldn't fancy being a tour director. But I can wink and twiddle me fingers so I'm sure IDS will find me a job
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #40203 on: July 24, 2015, 02:17:59 pm »
Well at least we may start hearing some meaningful alternative points of view now, and people can compare and contrast what IDS has to say with say, Corbyn for instance. You just don't know what people may think about it.

I wrote a book about twenty years ago - it never got published, like. It was about some elderly bloke who turns up at A & E with some minor injuries and a total loss of memory. He becomes a bit of a cause celebre as they try and establish who he is, and he becomes a bit of a TV star because of his wit and wisdom - because he can remember absolutely nothing, the absurdities of the modern world are constantly being highlighted by him to his adoring public and he ends up becoming quite a political force. Of course his enemies are accusing him of being everything from a communist spy to an alien, because there are no records of him whatsoever.

Anyway, go' 'ead Jezzer lad.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40204 on: July 24, 2015, 02:24:41 pm »
Do you still have it Doc? I'd love a read of it.

As for Jes, bookies have cut his odds to 5/2. He started off at 250/1. IDS mightn't find that joke so funny anymore
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #40205 on: July 24, 2015, 02:29:02 pm »
Do you still have it Doc? I'd love a read of it.

As for Jes, bookies have cut his odds to 5/2. He started off at 250/1. IDS mightn't find that joke so funny anymore
I've got it on me computer at home. If I can figure out how too send it to you, I will - may have to be one chapter at a time.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #40206 on: July 24, 2015, 03:19:40 pm »
We had my Niece's funeral yesterday a beautiful service and it was a good send off,

however it was in Pitsea, near Basildon a town i left in 1983 and by the look of it nobody has repaired anything since, gone from Newtown to Shanty town.

Anyway back to the funeral it is as always some closure and her kids and husband did her proud, the vicar looked like that Bob guy off 'On the Buses" and he had a sermon about his favourite disciple was Doubting Thomas. We came in to a Bon Jovi song and went out to some Rapper seemed right to me.

One other thing if you travel on the M1 it has a massive section of Road Works both ways south of Leicester to almost Luton. The M25 is still a slowly moving car park.

Anyway on holidays now for 6 weeks, ( Bloody Teachers hey) so as the song goes ' Things can only get better'

A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #40207 on: July 24, 2015, 08:37:51 pm »
We had my Niece's funeral yesterday a beautiful service and it was a good send off,

however it was in Pitsea, near Basildon a town i left in 1983 and by the look of it nobody has repaired anything since, gone from Newtown to Shanty town.

Anyway back to the funeral it is as always some closure and her kids and husband did her proud, the vicar looked like that Bob guy off 'On the Buses" and he had a sermon about his favourite disciple was Doubting Thomas. We came in to a Bon Jovi song and went out to some Rapper seemed right to me.

One other thing if you travel on the M1 it has a massive section of Road Works both ways south of Leicester to almost Luton. The M25 is still a slowly moving car park.

Anyway on holidays now for 6 weeks, ( Bloody Teachers hey) so as the song goes ' Things can only get better'

Nice that your niece went with dignity and in style mate. May she RIP.

Don't you believe it Geoff - the Tories are moving ever rightwards and they've got 5 more effing years.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:45:44 pm by JohnnoWhite »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40208 on: July 24, 2015, 10:40:08 pm »
I've got it on me computer at home. If I can figure out how too send it to you, I will - may have to be one chapter at a time.
Brilliant. I'd love that

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40209 on: July 24, 2015, 10:47:48 pm »
Pissing down all day here, should have known the teachers holidays had started. Thought I'd throw a crap joke in, but I'm glad it all went well for you and the family, Geoff.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #40210 on: July 24, 2015, 10:56:07 pm »
Glad it went all OK today Phil,must have been hard for you and the family though,it's always hard to lose a close family member,especially if they are a lot younger than you.

Thinking of you mate and take care.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40211 on: July 26, 2015, 01:19:34 am »
Thought I would go down the allotment today and do my human impression of a JCB if there is a god why did allow Couch grass and Mares Tails to exist?

A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40213 on: July 26, 2015, 11:47:08 am »
Good idea, mate. I'd be out and about meself, can't say I'd be digging it, but I wouldn't mind a nice stroll round the grass over the road, if it wasn't pissing down out there. The Great British Summer, eh. Oh well, Columbo an Bonanza it is then, just for a change like.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40214 on: July 27, 2015, 09:54:22 am »
Bloody rained all day yesterday , looks like the same today , must be school holidays time them.

On another note had a letter from my GP practice wants me to go in for my 40-70 check up or M.O.T this week, what will they find, will i lie about my alcohol intake yet again?

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #40215 on: July 27, 2015, 10:01:13 am »
Bloody rained all day yesterday , looks like the same today , must be school holidays time them.

On another note had a letter from my GP practice wants me to go in for my 40-70 check up or M.O.T this week, what will they find, will i lie about my alcohol intake yet again?

Has to be done. I`m pretty sure they add on 50% as a matter of course anyway  ;)
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40216 on: July 27, 2015, 11:02:20 am »
Just came across this website... http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2014/01/the-cost-of-ids-100-ways-iain-duncan.html

I can't make my mind up, hilarious or frightening. No, defo, frightening. We are being ran by a gang of mentally deficients. Nothing none of you didn't know, but it's sort of shocking to have the proof laid out in little lists and see list after list of just how mental they are.

Mind you, that's not to say they aren't scary, sinister and dangerous... I think that page I put up, is about Jeremy C*nt, co-writing a book about selling off the NHS. Gobshite that he is. But knowing he's having his strings pulled by some big Pharmacutical Corporations, is no relief.

It's not all bad news, though. The lists of all their top 100 cock ups, might come in handy in a pub quiz or something.

Oh no can see the link now I've posted. That's IDS's top 100. Pick your favourite pop pickers.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40217 on: July 29, 2015, 08:37:56 pm »
took me a while to scroll down and find it , come on lads up your game we need more auld stuff in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uViYAk92GBw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlV3zcTEbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW0yPnGXFDU

The Good Old Days

Offline noggin the ngog

• Main Stander
  • It's a hardknock life!
« Reply #40218 on: July 29, 2015, 10:34:03 pm »
took me a while to scroll down and find it , come on lads up your game we need more auld stuff in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uViYAk92GBw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlV3zcTEbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW0yPnGXFDU

The Good Old Days

Nice one Geoff. Four Feather Falls was always one of my favourites. This one is my earliest memory of TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEfnJBArxGg

watched on a black and white that you had to put a tanner in a box at the back to get an hour of watching.

This was another favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ifS2nP53Zs

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snh1b7h2sMA

Happy, worry free times.

In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale...
And those tales they tell are the stories of a kind and wise king and his people......
And then the king was sacked.......

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40219 on: July 29, 2015, 10:44:10 pm »
http://time.com/3973309/hand-transplant-video/

Man alive! this kid is amazing, as are the surgeons. Uplifting. http://time.com/3973309/hand-transplant-video/

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40220 on: July 29, 2015, 11:07:07 pm »
http://time.com/3973309/hand-transplant-video/

Man alive! this kid is amazing, as are the surgeons. Uplifting. http://time.com/3973309/hand-transplant-video/
I'm getting soppy in me old age.Tears rolling down my cheeks watching that.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40221 on: July 29, 2015, 11:10:12 pm »
Indeed mate. Fantastic stuff.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40222 on: July 30, 2015, 11:33:38 am »

must be dust in your eye Pheeny.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #40223 on: July 31, 2015, 08:36:23 am »
Some lad I know says he can gain access to loads of albums, any idea of any old classics that are worth keeping my eye out for?

By the way, thanks Tony for the link to the Leaving of Liverpool.
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #40224 on: July 31, 2015, 08:42:04 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/U2YPv_6XY48" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/U2YPv_6XY48</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40225 on: August 1, 2015, 08:57:15 am »

When you no longer feel Tony then there really is not much point in life eh mate?
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40226 on: August 1, 2015, 11:29:35 am »
True Johnno true.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40227 on: August 1, 2015, 07:38:13 pm »
When you no longer feel Tony then there really is not much point in life eh mate?

sage words sir

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40228 on: August 4, 2015, 05:26:01 am »
We are in danger of page 2 folks.

I wonder who we might come across when we arrive on page 3 .  .  .  :P :P ::)  ;D

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40229 on: August 4, 2015, 07:56:38 am »
We are in danger of page 2 folks.

I wonder who we might come across when we arrive on page 3 .  .  .  :P :P ::)  ;D
Gypsies, tramps and thieves..

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40230 on: August 4, 2015, 07:35:50 pm »
Gypsies, tramps and thieves..

Lurking Evertonians ??? ;) ;)??

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40231 on: August 5, 2015, 09:26:20 am »
Lurking Evertonians ??? ;) ;)??
;D

Substitute by the Who. "You for my mum, at least I'll get my washing done!"

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40232 on: August 5, 2015, 09:00:48 pm »
Got one of these Fitbit things that counts my footsteps etc i need to lose a bit of weight i reckon after my latest Health MOT i am 18 stone 6,  that's the heaviest ever for me, normally flit between 16 -17 stone, so need to do something one thing i am doing is walking to my allotment rather than drive to it, no good at diets though .

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #40233 on: August 5, 2015, 09:28:25 pm »
Got one of these Fitbit things that counts my footsteps etc i need to lose a bit of weight i reckon after my latest Health MOT i am 18 stone 6,  that's the heaviest ever for me, normally flit between 16 -17 stone, so need to do something one thing i am doing is walking to my allotment rather than drive to it, no good at diets though .
Try digging a big hole in the allotment then filling it in again. And repeat.
I'm losing weight due to working on a house to move into. I like work, I can watch it all day.
I'm moving due to leaving the GF in April, living in a flat at the moment but I need place for shed and shovels.
(That wasn't a looking for sympathy sentence, I'm happy)

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40234 on: August 5, 2015, 09:32:21 pm »
I got rid of my car about 7 years ago,missus can't drive so she's not got one.

We walk everywhere but must admit that once a week we use my father in laws car to do the weekly shopping.

Offline ElmAnfield

• Main Stander
« Reply #40235 on: August 5, 2015, 09:32:41 pm »
Lenny Henry film coast to coast , part set in Liverpool now in full on You Tube- get chance watch it --class

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40236 on: August 5, 2015, 09:38:39 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qfWl0szzQJs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qfWl0szzQJs</a>

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40237 on: August 5, 2015, 10:28:55 pm »
I binned the white bread, crisps and cakes. Now it's 2 weetabix for brekky, 2 brown toast for break with a cup of soup and pasta with  ryvita for  dinner. For my tea I do a packet of microwave rice with a packet of noodles. Did a load of walking to start with and got back to swimming.
Gone down from 17.5 to just over 15 stone, had gone lower but was getting grief for losing too much. Feel well better and am keeping it off.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40238 on: August 6, 2015, 07:02:34 pm »
Lenny Henry film coast to coast , part set in Liverpool now in full on You Tube- get chance watch it --class

Just spent an hour and a half not only enjoying the film but also the memories of the northern soul stuff, they were some of my earliest memories and the first records I remember listening to, Heaven Must Have Sent You - The Elgins, Just A Little Misunderstanding - The Contours and one of my all time favourites Can I Get A Witness - Marvin Gaye. Thanks for that.
When in Rome...

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40239 on: August 6, 2015, 07:47:44 pm »
Watched a film called Pride last night about a Gay and Lesbian Group supporting the Miners Strike in Wales,  It brought up a lot of things i didn't know about including that it helped to Labour changing the laws regarding Gay rights, with massive block vote from the NUM, and the Welsh Miners led a Gay Rights March in London,  one of the female characters ended up as a Labour MP, it had a few funny bits as well,  decent film with a good message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZfFvsKDuUU