Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2530083 times)

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #21720 on: April 20, 2019, 04:27:09 am »
Seeing a lad of around 10 or so in the Aintree Asda this morning in the full Abu Dhabi home kit.   :butt

Sickening

Online Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21721 on: April 20, 2019, 09:56:35 am »
Just been to the building society for the first time in 20 years and the bloke in front of me had loads of bags of coins.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21722 on: April 20, 2019, 12:23:19 pm »
Just been to the building society for the first time in 20 years and the bloke in front of me had loads of bags of coins.
Were they made of chocolate?    :)

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #21723 on: April 20, 2019, 12:27:06 pm »
That I recently discovered you can get a criminal record for putting your feet on the seat of a train and other such misdemeanours.

Yes I know there's a separate thread for it but I'm just amazed and appaled.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #21724 on: April 20, 2019, 05:57:11 pm »
The way so many people go potty when we get a day or two of nice weather.
Music blasting from cars, Drivers tearing around like lunatics. Sat in the garden and had to listen to two seperate domestics going on at the same time. Pissed-up drunks swearing in nearby gardens.  ::)

Relax, people. Relax.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 05:59:17 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21725 on: April 21, 2019, 12:48:43 am »
VLC player app on my mobile is doing my head in, went to use it all of a sudden started stating i had no files, started parsing media. :butt
#Sausages

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21726 on: April 21, 2019, 10:44:00 am »
American football (soccer) commentators dropping a commercial for some resort right into the middle of their commentary. It would be the death of the PL to hear Gary Neville spruiking Butlin's when Liverpool play Man United.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21727 on: April 22, 2019, 11:41:25 am »
Shit chocolate. Easter is the perfect opportunity to experience the stuff that tastes likes an old candle versus the ones that literally melt into your soul.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21728 on: April 23, 2019, 11:52:27 am »
American football (soccer) commentators dropping a commercial for some resort right into the middle of their commentary. It would be the death of the PL to hear Gary Neville spruiking Butlin's when Liverpool play Man United.
”And this offside replay is presented to you by Budweiser who thanks you for being a responsible driver.”

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #21729 on: April 23, 2019, 04:50:34 pm »
The way so many people go potty when we get a day or two of nice weather.
Music blasting from cars, Drivers tearing around like lunatics. Sat in the garden and had to listen to two seperate domestics going on at the same time. Pissed-up drunks swearing in nearby gardens.  ::)

Relax, people. Relax.

People thinking the whole world wants to listen to their shite music from their car or house window as soon as there's a bit of sun drive me up the fucking wall. I don't even want to listen to my own music that loud, let alone whatever the fuck they are playing.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 02:08:26 pm by redgriffin73 »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21730 on: April 23, 2019, 06:55:04 pm »
Haven't you ever noticed the correlation?

The people with the loudest stereo's are usually the ones with the shittest taste in music.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21731 on: April 23, 2019, 07:13:01 pm »
Haven't you ever noticed the correlation?

The people with the loudest stereo's are usually the ones with the shittest taste in music.

I play loud music, but 90% of the time its 70s/80s rock
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21732 on: April 23, 2019, 07:17:40 pm »
I play loud music, but 90% of the time its 70s/80s rock

Can imagine you belting out a bit of Def Leppard turned up to 11 Barnabus.

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21733 on: April 23, 2019, 07:19:13 pm »

Is the Barnabus like the Vengabus, except it’s kitted out with washing machines and ashtrays?
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21734 on: April 23, 2019, 07:20:52 pm »
Is the Barnabus like the Vengabus, except it’s kitted out with washing machines and ashtrays?

:lmao
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21735 on: April 23, 2019, 07:22:19 pm »

Whoa! We’re going to Indesit.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21736 on: April 23, 2019, 08:40:18 pm »

He said Rock...
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #21737 on: April 24, 2019, 07:41:17 am »
Music snobs
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21738 on: April 24, 2019, 07:47:49 am »
Music snobs

;D

Nah, they're alright Def Leppard, done some really good tracks over the years.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21739 on: April 24, 2019, 09:18:39 am »
People who open your gate, enter your property (for whatever legitimate reason), then proceed to leave without shutting the gate.

How f'kin hard is it to shut a gate, ya bone idle git.  :wanker

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21740 on: April 24, 2019, 10:32:38 am »
The Liverpool ticket office.

Need to speak to someone urgently regarding Barca tickets and have been ringing since 9am. It rings for just over 2 mins then cuts you off. I’ve rang back to back for 90 mins and not once has it been answered or been put in a queue system.

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21741 on: April 24, 2019, 12:04:49 pm »
Restaurants when they take the menus away after you order and have to ask for them back when you want dessert. Just leave them there.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21742 on: April 24, 2019, 09:55:37 pm »
Restaurants when they take the menus away after you order and have to ask for them back when you want dessert. Just leave them there.

That is probably a ploy to get you to order a dessert, normally one of the waiting on staff will ask do you want the dessert menu, which puts the idea in your head.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21743 on: April 24, 2019, 10:11:36 pm »
Manchester United.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Red_Bear

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #21744 on: April 24, 2019, 10:47:21 pm »
When they move stuff around at the supermarket, so it takes you twice as long to find the stuff you want, even though you've been buying the same things regularly for months and it's always been in the same place.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21745 on: April 24, 2019, 11:28:30 pm »
When they move stuff around at the supermarket, so it takes you twice as long to find the stuff you want, even though you've been buying the same things regularly for months and it's always been in the same place.

They do it so you spend longer looking at stuff in the shop and might end up buying things you usually don't notice.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21746 on: April 25, 2019, 08:53:38 am »
WWE/Other Wrestling Thread.

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21747 on: April 25, 2019, 12:04:08 pm »
When you stop at a mini roundabout because a car is to the right not indicating, then once you come to a stop they proceed to turn left without indicating.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #21748 on: April 25, 2019, 02:16:24 pm »
The clicky sound the wheel on a mouse makes when people are scrolling down a page, it sets my teeth on edge. Why can't people use the scroll bar instead ffs. You can tell when people in my office are browsing social media by the way they're just sitting clicking their mouse constantly like that!

On top of that no one else uses a mouse mat any more for some reason, so you get an awful scraping noise along the desk every time someone moves their mouse.

I really need to work in a room on my own.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #21749 on: April 25, 2019, 03:43:31 pm »
The clicky sound the wheel on a mouse makes when people are scrolling down a page, it sets my teeth on edge. Why can't people use the scroll bar instead ffs. You can tell when people in my office are browsing social media by the way they're just sitting clicking their mouse constantly like that!

On top of that no one else uses a mouse mat any more for some reason, so you get an awful scraping noise along the desk every time someone moves their mouse.

I really need to work in a room on my own.

No mouse mats?  That's just weird.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21750 on: April 25, 2019, 04:42:00 pm »
Why can't people use the scroll bar instead ffs.

Not as convenient.  Especially if reading a document.

To be honest I don't have a mouse mat either and a quick look around my office of 12 desks there are 2 mouse mats. An optical mouse don't need a mouse mat.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21751 on: April 25, 2019, 04:43:28 pm »
Love using a scroll wheel, but agree about the mouse mat. It moves so much better on one (a hard one, not one of those soft types) than on a wooden desk.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #21752 on: April 25, 2019, 05:09:55 pm »

Restaurants when you ask for the bill and they bring it but then leave you for another 20 minutes, before you then have to ask for the card machine, when clearly by asking for the bill you wanted to pay and leave.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21753 on: April 25, 2019, 05:35:05 pm »
Love using a scroll wheel, but agree about the mouse mat. It moves so much better on one (a hard one, not one of those soft types) than on a wooden desk.

I've got a wireless mouse, £14 thing and it works great on the desk. Also, I always found myself running off the edge of the mouse mat.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #21754 on: April 25, 2019, 05:36:14 pm »
I've got a wireless mouse, £14 thing and it works great on the desk. Also, I always found myself running off the edge of the mouse mat.

What the fuck are you doing to go off the edge of the mat?  ;D

I've got two 27" screens and can go from the edge of one to the edge of the other with a little wrist movement  ???

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21755 on: April 25, 2019, 06:27:58 pm »
Are those of you using a mouse may still worried about the upcoming millennium bug?

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21756 on: April 25, 2019, 06:55:51 pm »
What the fuck are you doing to go off the edge of the mat?  ;D

I've got two 27" screens and can go from the edge of one to the edge of the other with a little wrist movement  ???

I'm used to large wrist movements ;)

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21757 on: April 25, 2019, 07:01:28 pm »
Drivers who cannot drive. Way home from the father in laws funeral yesterday, driving down narrow lanes and then gets to a single track section. There are cars stopped on the single track and a young woman in a Fiesta has tried to squeeze through, but can't so has to reverse. She was barely capable of reversing, she actually started on the left side of the road and then sort of wobbled backwards and ended up on the opposite side, she then drove forward and reversed the same way. The she managed to get near the edge of the left side, but had the car in a position where no-one could get through, she then does a wobbly reverse again, gets far enough over to the left to make space and hits the crash barrier.

How the fuck can you pass your test when you have no basic skills?

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21758 on: April 25, 2019, 09:14:55 pm »
When you stop at a mini roundabout because a car is to the right not indicating, then once you come to a stop they proceed to turn left without indicating.

This drives me crazy :no
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #21759 on: April 26, 2019, 06:14:17 am »

I have a wireless mouse & keyboard not sure what the price was as i've had it a few years & it works perfectly.

Oh on another note, the EU privacy bollocks, which means i can't access some websites which are outside the EU. :no
#Sausages