Author Topic: 1st August tomorrow  (Read 3440 times)

Offline starskysdad

• Self confessed Idiot
  • Kopite
  • OOT for 32 yrs and loving it
1st August tomorrow
« on: July 31, 2010, 10:34:14 am »
Mods Delete if I got this wrong - after all I feel like I am making stuff up in my head to make me feel good these days  when it comes to Magneto and Purselips but after the 15th July date passed without a murmur (first round of Auction didnt he say?) I am sure someone mentioned that they have referred instead to the 1st August in terms of Auctions or bidders and such like.

Have I got reason to be excited about Monday...probably not - will I hold on to what hope i have left...unfortunately yes!

I'm not saying I disagree with you but, you're pissing in the wind if you think calling someone a c*nt on the net is gonna change the way they think.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: 1st August tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 11:36:09 am »
I am beginning to develope the kind of philosophical perspective on this that Zhou Enlai would have been proud of - the former Chinese premier was once famously asked what he thought was the historical significance of the French revolution. He remained silent for a couple of minutes and then his face began to contort into an agonised glare. Just when everyone was wondering if he had just died he said, "It's too soon to tell".
And thus another thread was locked.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 02:03:46 pm »
Mods Delete if I got this wrong - after all I feel like I am making stuff up in my head to make me feel good these days  when it comes to Magneto and Purselips but after the 15th July date passed without a murmur (first round of Auction didnt he say?) I am sure someone mentioned that they have referred instead to the 1st August in terms of Auctions or bidders and such like.

Have I got reason to be excited about Monday...probably not - will I hold on to what hope i have left...unfortunately yes!

I think Broughton mentioned middle-ish of July as the 1st round of bidders, then later on in the interview, he hoped the club would be sold around the end of the transfer window?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8783832.stm

the thing is, if you trust what the liars are telling you, you will likely end up disappointed.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 02:05:54 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline crazeehorse

• Main Stander
  • tlw spend way to much time talking about rawkites.
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 02:32:22 pm »
So it seems broughton dribbles sh@t like his boss's and colleague then.the slimy bastards.in saying that, I'd rather check new owners rumours and discussion here than that hole tlw, so can we keep this one open?

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 05:47:41 pm »
This had its start at a nordic LFC forum, made up by some random dude a few months ago.
When asked about it, he did just told everyone "I have a source".
When asked why it was not at all talked about at any other LFC forum, in the media or anything, he did just stop to respond.

KKTXH. Ciao.

Thread can be closed.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE GHOSTS IS EVERYWHERE

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 06:09:33 pm »
This had its start at a nordic LFC forum, made up by some random dude a few months ago.
When asked about it, he did just told everyone "I have a source".
When asked why it was not at all talked about at any other LFC forum, in the media or anything, he did just stop to respond.

?
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 06:22:57 pm »

?

Na, more like this:

Note the tie.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 06:27:56 pm by exile kopite »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE GHOSTS IS EVERYWHERE

Offline golly51

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 09:44:12 pm »
So it seems broughton dribbles sh@t like his boss's and colleague then.the slimy bastards.in saying that, I'd rather check new owners rumours and discussion here than that hole tlw, so can we keep this one open?

this
Hopefully theyll get round to doing Pretty Woman n all,and actually put a pretty woman in the lead role instead of Julia Roberts.She looks like picasso's tried drawing a horse with his feet
              Suarez doesn't stop for nerves. He is too good

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 09:59:21 pm »

What the fuck does any of that mean?
87:13

Offline crazeehorse

• Main Stander
  • tlw spend way to much time talking about rawkites.
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 10:08:38 pm »
It means : broughtons a c*nt.but can we keep a thread open to talk about the auction said c*nt is supposedly running.better?

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2010, 10:18:45 pm »

Twenty past ten.

:wave
87:13

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #11 on: August 1, 2010, 01:48:13 am »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Lanrmort

• Legacy Fan
  • What were the skies like when you were young?
« Reply #12 on: August 1, 2010, 07:52:50 am »
Something in the sunday times about a consortium from the middle east being fronted by a syrian ex-pro footy player.

Don't know any more than that though because like everybody else i no longer read the times.

If a story is written and nobody reads it, does it even exist?
twitter: @mortoni