Author Topic: SAVELFC VIRAL ADS - we need your ideas (no matter how crap you think they are)  (Read 19348 times)

royhendo

We'll try and do the simplest of these with animation software guys. First we need to get the online mag out, but once that's done we'll get cracking on the virals we can do 'in house'.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
have you seen this one roy....dont know if you can use the concept or not,overlaying onto clips with the owners?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENa0AC-YuU&feature=related
success = the absence of the fear of failure

royhendo

That's a great idea that mate - we could do that...

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
"If you live in Asia, Africa or Oceania, you're lucky. But you'd better watch out for this man [picture of Tom Hicks]. He's on the run, having fucked it up in America (Texas Rangers), South America (Corinthians) and Europe (LFC). Anyone associated with this man cannot be trusted [pictures of Gillett, Purslow & Co]"

Two men, sweating heavily in the sun.
"I can't stand this heat no more, George. We ought to do something about it"
"It's because of El Nino, Tom. All the storms, all the heat, everything."
"El Nino? Well, I'll be damn. Haven't we got that son on our payroll?"
"I believe we do, Tom"
"He's trouble everywhere he goes, ain't he? Women are going crazy all over Asia, he caused a lot of problems in Spain and I believe he's caused a lot of troubles for those bastards in Manchester as well, hasn't he?"
"That's true"
"And now he's fucking with the weather. He's too damn powerful, that young man"

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can someone with the necessary skills maybe do some Top Trump cards for Hicks and Gillett ?

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had an idea in my mind since this thread started but not sure i can write what i see in my head. I have a little spare time tho so I thought I'd try. feel free to howl with laughter and derision.

the idea is based on the lifespan of a liverbird.

we see it born and take flight over a gloomy liverpool skyline, the scene is dull and gloomy, kids with bored, glum faces are kicking a knackered football around a damp street, miserable storekeepers are taking down the shutters, that kind of thing.
As the Beautiful bird flies overhead a bright red feather falls from it's body onto the street below igniting colour and excitement, the roar of the Kop can be heard, the children are happy, the ball is new, the sun is out, the shopkeeper does a few kick ups before it goes back to them.
similar scenes are then realised across the city, the bird flies avor anfield and away, across the world, the international joy that is Liverpool Football club, lives touched and brightened by the flight of the liverbird, the bright red feathers dropping to the ground occasionally, igniting the joy in all the scenes...then... suddenly, the liverbird is trapped by some hunters (american).
the bird is locked in a cage, we cannot see it, we see the backs of the two americans and we see them packing feathers into cartons, shipping them who knows where, laughing and counting their money, but when the feathers arrive to their desinations the magic is gone, they do not brighten the day, there are little blood splatters in the boxes where the feathers have been ripped out, then we go back to the americans who are not packaging the feathers, they are lifting the black sheet off the cage, the bird inside is bald and exhausted, the americans turn to one another, shrug their shoulders and toss the bird in the bin...
the streets are gloomy, children kick a tattered football around a damp street, a shopkeeper takes the shutters off his store front, you see the grafitti on the shutters just before they come down...HICKS & GILLETTE OUT!

I hope that makes some sense, probably not.

:wellin

can we get Peter Jackson in to direct?

royhendo

Hassinator posted this on his thread ;D

It's brilliant - we could easily do this on a whiteboard or similar.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u46eaeAfeqw&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/u46eaeAfeqw&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

royhendo

This is the guy's youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kristoferstrom

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
It's brilliant - we could easily do this on a whiteboard or similar.

That's a breakthrough because it's so easily achievable (compared to the grandiose scheme I, for eg, came up with earlier, which probably needed to be directed by Steven Spielberg). The white board lends itself to satire rather than rousing emotions, but I think reducing Hicks and Gillett to the status of ridiculed idiots is the way to go. We've had a lot of success in changing the way they are perceived and I think it's that that makes them uncomfortable - as suggested by their comments about 'intrusion.'

Now all we need is someone artistic...

royhendo

Alrightaldo's flag, flying above the players' car park at Melwood.

Offline bobadicious

• Legacy Fan
Alrightaldo's flag, flying above the players' car park at Melwood.

Freakin AWESOME
Football is a lie

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTC2Ihnsrf0

redub. debt instead of coffee/caffeine. Something to replace 'and now to establish line...'. How much greed is too much greed?

black screen. Flash net debt. Save LFC logo fades in. That's too much debt.
« Last Edit: August 2, 2010, 06:14:13 am by Zeb »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
Has that Eminem fella been listening to our song?

We’re not afraid, to take a stand
Everybody, come lend a hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, tossed or blown
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel you've been down the same road
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.