Author Topic: Leicester away selling details  (Read 8044 times)

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
Re: Leicester away selling details
« Reply #80 on: May 9, 2023, 01:38:08 pm »
Just managed to get one too!
Unbelievable. Not sure if many games will go down to 1 next year though.
When did u basket yours?

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #81 on: May 9, 2023, 01:41:23 pm »
How are yous getting in?? I've been stuck behind sold  out!
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: May 9, 2023, 01:46:44 pm »
How are yous getting in?? I've been stuck behind sold  out!

Me too

Offline igloo

• Anny Roader
  • All round the fields of Anfield Road....
YNWA

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: May 9, 2023, 01:54:10 pm »
When did u basket yours?

About 25 past. Must have been a similar time to ABJ.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #85 on: May 9, 2023, 01:57:00 pm »
About 25 past. Must have been a similar time to ABJ.
Very similar, I just checked my history, mine was @ 1324
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #86 on: May 9, 2023, 03:12:43 pm »
Very similar, I just checked my history, mine was @ 1324
well this is frustrating as I was in in 5-10mins and could not get passed the sold out page

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #87 on: May 9, 2023, 03:19:20 pm »
Rodders here. Just picked up 4. Some appearing randomly.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #88 on: May 9, 2023, 03:33:35 pm »
Wtf!? 4 together when we are refreshing for a singles and nothing!?? What sorcery is this?🤯

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #89 on: May 9, 2023, 03:33:48 pm »
Rodders here. Just picked up 4. Some appearing randomly.
How on earth did you get 4??

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #90 on: May 9, 2023, 03:35:18 pm »
Wtf!? 4 together when we are refreshing for a singles and nothing!?? What sorcery is this?🤯
Only posted a handful of times on here, got the feeling he's joking - not seen more than one block come up at once so impossible for someone to basket 4 together

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #91 on: May 9, 2023, 03:57:09 pm »
He's on a wind up mate, the game was taken off sale a while ago.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #92 on: May 9, 2023, 04:00:04 pm »
Hooked on to that like a kipper didn't I
..lol this is what this website is doing to me 🤡

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #93 on: May 9, 2023, 04:10:51 pm »
Made up with that. Uncle Jeff, Danny, Spock and I going together

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #94 on: May 9, 2023, 05:42:04 pm »
If Leicester go, I am not sure any will

Newcastle might - and depends who comes up from the championship, hoping Leicester stay up

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #95 on: May 9, 2023, 05:51:44 pm »
Newcastle might - and depends who comes up from the championship, hoping Leicester stay up
Assuming that both Saints/Leicester go down, yes Newcastle is the only possibility although those that were on 1 this season will now be on 2...possibly 3 if Saints drops to 1 so difficult to predict if Newcastle drops to 1 again. Of the teams in the play offs, Sunderland is the only one that 'might' give more than 3.1K.

All guesswork though I suppose.

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: May 9, 2023, 06:20:14 pm »
Wonder if Sunderland will be forced to move the away end back to where it used to be behind the goal if they come up. They can't have some excuse to have it up in the gods still like Newcastle as it worked fine before!

They were also shit for cutting allocations before they fucked off if I remember correctly with us getting 2300, 2400 and stuff but hopefully that's in the past.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #97 on: May 9, 2023, 11:06:33 pm »
What about Sheffield United, wasn’t that a fairy decent allocation or have I remembered that wrong?

Offline russmills10

• Main Stander
  • Kopite
« Reply #98 on: May 9, 2023, 11:08:49 pm »
Has Newcastle Leicester Southampton dropped down to 1+/members because of allocation? How comes others like Leeds or Brighton didn't? Sorry not too familiar with how it works for aways against tier B/C opposition

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2023, 12:37:10 am »
What about Sheffield United, wasn’t that a fairy decent allocation or have I remembered that wrong?
It was the 5th lowest one in 19/20 @ 2865.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2023, 12:38:38 am »
Has Newcastle Leicester Southampton dropped down to 1+/members because of allocation? How comes others like Leeds or Brighton didn't? Sorry not too familiar with how it works for aways against tier B/C opposition
Those 3 always drop really low as they are always the 3 biggest allocations, even just 100+ tickets more than the average of 3K makes a massive difference which always results in it dropping really low.

Offline craig_lfc1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2023, 11:05:40 am »
Surely there can be a more common sense approach to be had for these 0 credit away sales? Why can’t the club go down the route of offering a loyalty points system so go on 19 home credits or 17 instead of a free for all for these very limited number of tickets, 40,000 season ticket holders and members with 0 credits in a queue for 20 tickets it’s pointless… you could literally of bought a membership yesterday and went into the Leicester sale with people who’ve been every home game for ten years, just seems wrong!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 11:21:57 am by craig_lfc1 »

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2023, 11:38:13 am »
Because the more individuals or memberships in play, the more will renew = £££

The club don't care about loyalty

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2023, 11:41:17 am »
Tickets from yesterdays sale arrived in todays post - dunno who to be more impressed with the club or Royal Fail

Offline Rodneyhide

• Main Stander
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2023, 11:49:42 am »
Spook has just confirmed ours turned up today as well

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2023, 04:59:42 pm »
Tickets from yesterdays sale arrived in todays post - dunno who to be more impressed with the club or Royal Fail
Same here, they were clearly sent out on the same day, credit where it’s due for once although tickets from the 3rd sale weren’t posted out until 9 days later…it makes no sense.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2023, 05:19:11 pm »
Same here, they were clearly sent out on the same day, credit where it’s due for once although tickets from the 3rd sale weren’t posted out until 9 days later…it makes no sense.

And my mate had his from 1st sale turn up yesterday, posties dont like doing his route when short staffed, bottom of a big hill

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2023, 10:23:35 am »
Guys

Does anyone recommend any decent parking for tonight, please?  Don't even mind paying a few quid.

I usually park on the Morrisons not far from the ground, but I got a ticket from one of those private car-park shylocks last year and they have literally only just stopped chasing me for payment.

cheers

Offline ewok-red-97

• Main Stander
  • go easy, step lightly, stay free
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2023, 12:39:53 pm »
Guys

Does anyone recommend any decent parking for tonight, please?  Don't even mind paying a few quid.

I usually park on the Morrisons not far from the ground, but I got a ticket from one of those private car-park shylocks last year and they have literally only just stopped chasing me for payment.

cheers

Someone asked earlier in the thread:

Quite a lot of the residential streets off Narborough Road (the A5460 that you come in off the M1) are OK for parking for a night game as the residents' parking doesn't kick in. Otherwise, there are still a few roads off there that don't have residents' parking anyway if you're early enough and look at ones before you drive under the railway bridge. Then walk down Upperton Road, over the river and along the riverside path to the ground. 10-15 mins total from memory and pretty easy straight back to the motorway.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2023, 06:37:50 pm »
Someone asked earlier in the thread:

Quite a lot of the residential streets off Narborough Road (the A5460 that you come in off the M1) are OK for parking for a night game as the residents' parking doesn't kick in. Otherwise, there are still a few roads off there that don't have residents' parking anyway if you're early enough and look at ones before you drive under the railway bridge. Then walk down Upperton Road, over the river and along the riverside path to the ground. 10-15 mins total from memory and pretty easy straight back to the motorway.

Great tip - thanks. Loads of space there 10 minutes ago, even north of the railway bridge!