Author Topic: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here  (Read 495592 times)

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The King's Speech: His conferences and interviews here
« Reply #1000 on: May 27, 2011, 10:06:47 am »
Murphy is a tool to be fair.
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1001 on: May 27, 2011, 11:57:57 am »
I genuinely think it was too easy for people in he media and ex players to spout shit about our club when rafa was still manager. No fault of him, but he really struggled playing the media game and in the end it showed by the hateful criticism he got from many quarters for even the smallest mistake.

They had a very convenient smokescreen with Rafa that he wasn't English so they could pretend it was mistranslated.

Despite the fact that Rafa probably speaks better English than a lot of them.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1002 on: May 27, 2011, 12:09:45 pm »
The bolded part is class from the king.

If you don't want to be here, fuck off.

Indeed.  LFC can go a season or two out of Europe and not worry too much about it affecting our signing ability.  And naturally it's the job of incoming players to get us back up there, so that's where the challenge lies for them.  Although I'm still worried about other clubs being able to offer more in the short term I don't want any mercenaries either, I don't care how good they are.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #1003 on: May 29, 2011, 04:57:41 am »
I'm pretty tempted to say that the return of Kenny is more important than Istanbul (no disrespect to the greatest final and number 5) but the man is one of us and he knows the club better than any man (let alone manager) in the world.  Exactly what we need in our times of extreme need.  King along side FSG could be the biggest blessings we have had in 20 years.

Offline Lucas DuoFlush

• Legacy Fan
  • Bring Poulsy back!
« Reply #1004 on: June 10, 2011, 01:02:41 pm »
Just read a quote apparently attributed to Kenny - "Nobody does this to me, nobody does this to Kenny Dalglish. You’re a wee b*stard and you won’t get away with this.".

Comes across as absolute bollocks to me? Was it denied at the time? Literally lightyears away from my idea of Kenny as a person.
"Bos non modo animal, sed etiam mater" Lordanem Henderson

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1005 on: June 10, 2011, 01:20:52 pm »
Where was the quote? About who? About what situation?

Offline Rafas Christmas Coats

• doesn't have the X Factor
  • Kopite
  • May have been jackets!
« Reply #1006 on: June 10, 2011, 01:33:24 pm »
About Roy Keane, quote is really only from Keane's book as far I can tell. No idea if Kenny has ever mentioned it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/if-only-the-transfer-deals-that-failed-to-materialise-1728989.html?action=Gallery&ino=10
Like every other knobhead, I have a twitter account. twitter.com/guibuttersnaps

Offline adlad

• Kopite
« Reply #1007 on: July 11, 2011, 10:13:26 pm »
Kenny finds a way to make me laugh at some point in almost every interview. To the media in China at the start of the Asian Tour:

"Ni Hao!" he says, before grinning at Ian Ayre and asking him if that sounded alright :D.

He didn't give much away, other than confirming that Pepe has stayed at home to recover from a double hernia operation, but he should be ready for the start of the season.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 10:16:34 pm by adlad »

Offline Wish Matrix

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1008 on: July 12, 2011, 07:27:33 am »
About Roy Keane, quote is really only from Keane's book as far I can tell. No idea if Kenny has ever mentioned it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/if-only-the-transfer-deals-that-failed-to-materialise-1728989.html?action=Gallery&ino=10

Keane said later in his book that Dalglish 'went crazy', ranting: 'Nobody does this to me, nobody does this to Kenny Dalglish'.

Woah. I can imagine Kenny went batshit insane there. Not that I believed what Keane said, though.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him (Jurgen Klopp) as the next Liverpool manager

Offline Jin

• ky
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1009 on: July 12, 2011, 07:55:52 am »
Really can't imagine Kenny saying that. Can you?

Offline Mr Kipling

• Manhattanite
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Dream of Kloppifornication"
« Reply #1010 on: July 12, 2011, 12:04:48 pm »

'Nobody does this to me, nobody does this to Kenny Dalglish'.

Hahahaaaa. There's No way Kenny said that Keane, you manc shithouse.

Offline shanks hankie

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1011 on: July 12, 2011, 04:06:57 pm »
We've got a challenge from everyone in the Premier League, it's not Spurs and Manchester City," he told Sky Sports News. "We've got a challenge to ourselves as well. We're only concerning ourselves with what we do.

"What we do is going to get us a lot further than if we start worrying about everyone else that we'll play against.

"We're good enough to put on a good performance against any team. We'll try our best to do that.

"The most important thing for us is how other teams are looking at Liverpool. Other teams see Liverpool as a bigger threat."

I love this man and I love this fuckin football club.
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.” Shanks

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #1012 on: July 12, 2011, 05:17:58 pm »
It's pretty crazy to think what would have happened at Blackburn if Kenny got both Keane and Zidane.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline liverpool adorer

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1013 on: July 14, 2011, 09:46:27 am »

LFC Liverpool FC
Thommo: I've always want to interview a famous person and my first guest today is................................................. Ian Ayre

Thommo (now joined by Kenny) - 1st question, what is your handicap at golf? Kenny: My handicap is 5. Thommo: Do you want to borrow my nose?

LFC Liverpool FC
PT: How happy are you to be back? KD: I'm back where I belong, where I want to be. I've waited 20 years to come back to Liverpool FC

KD: Things are going well too since I've come back. We haven't lost a single game since May.  ;D

PT: What was the biggest mistake you made last night with regards the game? KD: My mistake? Wearing a long sleeve shirt!

LFC Liverpool FC
KD: We have so many kids here - Robinson, Flanno, Coady, Wisdom, Shelvey (although he looks 40!) - what an experience this is for them lads!

:lmao

PT: Did you settle quickly at LFC because Glasgow & Liverpool are so similar? KD: Yes, language was different but mentality was the same

PT: What was your best LFC moment ever? KD: Winning the FA Cup in 89 because of Hillsborough. Cup more important than winning title in 89

LFC Liverpool FC
KD: I can only promise you 1 thing & that is we will always try our best for our fans in every game .If we all stick together,we're stronger

At the end of the storm...There is a golden sky !

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #1014 on: July 28, 2011, 10:30:36 am »

KD: It'll bring back memories

Kenny Dalglish is relishing Liverpool's return to the city of one of their greatest ever triumphs.

The Reds take on Galatasaray in their latest pre-season friendly in Istanbul tonight and the boss admits it will inevitably conjure up memories of that famous Champions League success back in 2005.

"It's a great game for us and everyone is looking forward to it," Dalglish said.

"It's a shame we're not playing at the Ataturk as that stadium will always have a special place in everyone's hearts.

"But everyone has great memories of Istanbul after what was achieved here back in 2005.

"That was a fantastic achievement.

"This game is only a friendly but we will try to get the maximum we can out of the game.

"We're playing at a new stadium and Galatasaray will pose a decent test for us."

Following this evening's encounter Liverpool face Valerenga in Norway on Monday night.

It is a fast turnaround but Dalglish is keen to his side step up a notch in their preparations for the new season.

He added: "We've got two games in the space of a few days and the players need to get more minutes in than they've had so far.

"But we will do whatever the situation dictates and we won't leave players on longer than needed just for the sake of it."

:scarf

Offline Breitner

• Charles 'Charlie' Charles says: "No more tactics God damn you. This is Association Football!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1015 on: August 3, 2011, 02:22:47 pm »
On form today. I could listen to him all day
If you can't trust Kenny, you need to find another club, seriously.

Offline JN Jonsson

• Considerably richer than yow... richer even than Southern Pansy
  • Kopite
  • Hub of the Internet-Terrorists.
« Reply #1016 on: August 3, 2011, 02:24:59 pm »
Where can I find a recap of the PC today? Pref. in textformat.
Gimme gimme jon, Gimme jonjoooohhh
Gimme gimme jon, Gimme jonjoooohhh
(Britney Speares - Give me moore)

Offline lea7kewell

• Anny Roader
  • JFT 96
« Reply #1017 on: August 3, 2011, 02:30:03 pm »
We've got a challenge from everyone in the Premier League, it's not Spurs and Manchester City," he told Sky Sports News. "We've got a challenge to ourselves as well. We're only concerning ourselves with what we do.

"What we do is going to get us a lot further than if we start worrying about everyone else that we'll play against.

"We're good enough to put on a good performance against any team. We'll try our best to do that.

"The most important thing for us is how other teams are looking at Liverpool. Other teams see Liverpool as a bigger threat."

I love this man and I love this fuckin football club.

Amen.

I know we are all biased when it comes to Kenny - but seriously, what a man.

He has made me fall in love with my club all over again.
There are places I remember - All my life, though some have changed - Some forever, not for better - Some have gone and some remain ...

Offline red_til_i_die

• Legacy Fan
  • Pepe Reina walks on water
« Reply #1018 on: August 3, 2011, 02:33:33 pm »
Crazy to think this time last year we were having to listen to Hodgson's rambling monotone predictible crap and how he had the best managerial record with his 30 yrs experience etc etc.

Does anyone else think that Hodgson sounds like George of Rainbow when he talks?

Love KK and long may his reign continue
Slappa da Bass mon! Slappa deee Bassssss!!!!!
Love you Bro-Montana

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1019 on: August 3, 2011, 02:37:31 pm »
Crazy to think this time last year we were having to listen to Hodgson's rambling monotone predictible crap and how he had the best managerial record with his 30 yrs experience etc etc.

Does anyone else think that Hodgson sounds like George of Rainbow when he talks?

Love KK and long may his reign continue

Around this time last year we were treated to this little bit of subtle egotism undermined by transparent self-doubt, which is always picked up at subliminal level by the players:

'Of course I am excited, no question, you are never too old for that. I'll be a bit nervous before the Arsenal game too, but I'm sure I'll be in good company. I don't think Arsène Wenger or even Mr. Ferguson would ridicule me for saying that's how it is for us managers and coaches. It might be worse if it was your first ever game, but it doesn't get a lot better through the years. You are never quite sure how it will go and even after a thousand games or so that tense feeling is still there. That's what I mean about working under pressure. It's not a job that allows you to relax."

Critics of Kenny based on pre-season should re-read and count their blessings.

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #1020 on: August 3, 2011, 03:11:06 pm »
Loved when the lights went off and he mentioned the phone hacking scandal.  And also the bit about how Sky take a story and then love to add their own info into it.

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #1021 on: August 3, 2011, 10:05:12 pm »
Loved when the lights went off and he mentioned the phone hacking scandal.  And also the bit about how Sky take a story and then love to add their own info into it.

;D If it's not the phone's being tapped it's the lights eh!

Had me in stitches that.

Was funny it was 'vinny' who said it eas october Stevie was back, 'take it and add a bit on Eh Vinny'
« Last Edit: August 3, 2011, 10:06:45 pm by TomDcs »

Offline Lord Roger Hunt

• Elevated to the RAWK Peerage. Furious Legend In His Own Lunchtime.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Humans were harmed in the making of this picture
« Reply #1022 on: August 3, 2011, 10:37:31 pm »

Nice insight into KK's relationship with John Henry.......

'On a day in which the sense of unity at England’s most decorated club was almost palpable, the only note of discord arose when Dalglish was asked on Wednesday whether he agreed with principal owner John Henry’s assessment that this season was too soon for Liverpool to think about regaining the league championship.

With a shrug, the Scot simply said: “Well done, John.”

Not even Fenway Sports Group match a revitalised Dalglish for sheer, unabashed ambition.

The American consortium, though, have delivered on every promise they made to the club’s fans when they finally ended the tempestuous reign of Tom Hicks and George Gillett in October last year.

They have acquiesced to each of Dalglish’s requests since he returned to Anfield in January, most recently by lavishing £45 million on three players of Premier League pedigree.

Though FSG and Liverpool have been accused of inflating the domestic market through reckless spending, Dalglish is adamant no club in the world could hope for more supportive, more responsible owners.

“We have acted responsibly in the transfer market and we have also acted responsibly and respectfully with the owners,” said Dalglish.

“They have been fantastically supportive financially during the window. If there is a better owner that is as supportive as John Henry, then whatever club he is at has done very well for themselves.

“John is just a good lad. He is genuinely a good fellow. He cares passionately about the club and he wants it to go in the right direction. Anyone who has got any affinity for the football club will want that too. We are fortunate that there is nobody pulling in the wrong direction.

“It is certainly helpful everyone is singing the same song. At the start of this season, everyone is full of hope and aspiration. We’ve not played a game yet, really. When we start playing games, we will have to put our actions ahead of our words and make sure we do things properly.

“[How much the club has changed] is judged by the people who come to support us. They have been happier than they were earlier. During the summer, signing three or four players also helps them. In and around the city, you can see the feel-good factor is there for us.”

That will only be magnified should Dalglish and his director of football, Damien Comolli, succeed in effecting an even more substantial overhaul of Liverpool’s squad between now and the close of the transfer window.

Milan Jovanovic and Alberto Aquilani, to Anderlecht and AC Milan, are expected to head the exodus of fringe players. A left-back - most likely Newcastle’s Jose Enrique - and a central defender will replace them, though Dalglish insisted Liverpool do not have to sell before they buy.

FSG, certainly, would prefer it if they did so, their outlay on six players - Adam, Downing, Henderson, the reserve goalkeeper Alexandre Doni, Andy Carroll and Luis Suárez - now standing at £100 million before wages, but the mood at Anfield is one of such bullish confidence that, even if the ballast cannot be shifted, they will cope.

Dalglish was at his knockabout best, indulging in his usual verbal jousting with Sky, quipping when the lights were accidentally extinguished in the press room at Liverpool’s Melwood base that “if they’re not tapping your phones, it’s the lights,” and it is not hard to see why. Liverpool’s spending this summer is designed to help him restore the club to the perch they occupied when he left his first stint at Anfield, 20 years ago.

“Spending money does not guarantee you success,” he said. “But I don’t know of any club that has ever had success that has not spent money. It is necessary. But it is even more important to spend it wisely.

“We were very fortunate with what we got when we brought Luis in, and now Charlie, Jordan and Stewart have been brought in to help. We thought the best route for us was to bring in those three players. The nationality, whether they are British or foreign, doesn’t make any difference. We will all help each other and see what happens.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8680200/Liverpools-Kenny-Dalglish-praises-owner-John-Henrys-passion-as-he-unveils-new-signings.html   
From the Country of Liverpool

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #1023 on: August 4, 2011, 09:37:33 am »
Though FSG and Liverpool have been accused of inflating the domestic market through reckless spending, Dalglish is adamant no club in the world could hope for more supportive, more responsible owners.

JesusfuckingChrist! Prime example of media biased towards Liverpool!Man Manchester City? Cheatsea? and the originators of the over inflated transfer, the filth from Salford?! And they accuse US of overinflating the transfer market!

I loved the way that Kenny shot them down afterwards by defending JW and saying how responsible he was. The term "Living legend" does nothing to describe this man.

The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1024 on: August 4, 2011, 11:47:29 am »
Nice insight into KK's relationship with John Henry.......

Milan Jovanovic and Alberto Aquilani, to Anderlecht and AC Milan, are expected to head the exodus of fringe players. A left-back - most likely Newcastle’s Jose Enrique - and a central defender will replace them, though Dalglish insisted Liverpool do not have to sell before they buy.

FSG, certainly, would prefer it if they did so, their outlay on six players - Adam, Downing, Henderson, the reserve goalkeeper Alexandre Doni, Andy Carroll and Luis Suárez - now standing at £100 million before wages, but the mood at Anfield is one of such bullish confidence that, even if the ballast cannot be shifted, they will cope.

So LFC are to blame for reckless overspending in the Premiere League? FSG would prefer to sell before they buy as they have already spent £100 million before wages? What about Mr Ferguson and Chelskie have they not been doing that for years? And they are now joined by the biggest spenders of the lot with Manc City. What about the cash that came in to LFC for the sales of Torres and Babel? Reducing the £100 million net spend by more than half. Typical media bias right through that piece.
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1025 on: August 4, 2011, 12:08:12 pm »
Not sure if posted elsewhere:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14393884.stm

Good to see Kenny and Vincent renewing old rivalries. Can't wait to get some of this once a week or more during the season.

The media is an influential tool of the UK society and everything that goes with it, Kenny knows this well and knows, that the only way to get them on your side, is not to make them your friend, but beat them to the ground, scare the soul out of those journalists, who will then be too shook, to cowardly, to step out of line with everything and anything concerning Liverpool.

Sir King Kenny - I salute you!

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1026 on: August 4, 2011, 12:16:34 pm »
The media is an influential tool of the UK society and everything that goes with it, Kenny knows this well and knows, that the only way to get them on your side, is not to make them your friend, but beat them to the ground, scare the soul out of those journalists, who will then be too shook, to cowardly, to step out of line with everything and anything concerning Liverpool.

Mr Ferguson has been doing that for years not just with the press but with referees and his opponents. It would seem to have worked out for him so far. Kenny reminds me of Shanks, make them laugh but make sure every joke you make has a barb so they also know exactly where they stand.
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1027 on: August 4, 2011, 01:03:46 pm »
Mr Ferguson has been doing that for years not just with the press but with referees and his opponents. It would seem to have worked out for him so far. Kenny reminds me of Shanks, make them laugh but make sure every joke you make has a barb so they also know exactly where they stand.

Couldn't agree more mate.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1028 on: August 4, 2011, 01:16:07 pm »

I was reading up on Kenny yesterday and his first stint as our manager and apparently he was cold and distant towards the media frequently. Maybe he recognises that it might be more important now but whilst he's been very light on occasion, he has been sharp and even barbarous on occasion. He can get away with it too, at least right now, as they certainly allow him to more than usual.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline SteveGerrardFan01

• Posts firsts, thinks later, if at all - utter cock.
  • Anny Roader
  • Glory, round the fields of Anfield road!
« Reply #1029 on: August 4, 2011, 01:16:17 pm »
Well that's just a joke.

Man City finding Abdab's lost treasure and spending £27 million on your James Milner's and such never pushed the market up?
Suarez, Carroll, Henderson, Adam, Downing, Doni, Enrique + Kenny = Future's bright!!

Chelsea aren't killing football. They're merely vultures eating away at the carcus of the sport it used to be.

Offline God's Left Peg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1030 on: August 4, 2011, 01:30:44 pm »

That's a good description because it is so subtle that it can be hard to identify just what it is he does. Makes me chuckle.
"The socialism I believe in is everybody working for the same goal and everybody having a share in the rewards. That's how I see football, that's how I see life."

Offline Raoul Duke

• Is Boris Johnson.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1031 on: August 4, 2011, 01:46:43 pm »
Oh dear. The reckless spending spree that has destroyed the market, and it's all down to Liverpool.

Nothing to do with certain other clubs that have made it so English talent costs in excess of £20m+ these days. Nothing to do with the years of underinvestment that has seen the club perform below expectations, requiring a one-time significant financial boost to take the squad up to the MINIMUM we deserve to be at - based on history, marketing, fanbase, success, Champions league revenue over the last seven years, merchandise sales, commercial appeal, and recently breaking new ground in lucrative sponsorship deals with Warrior and Standard Chartered.

The media will pick up anything, ANYTHING, and run with it, no matter how contradictory and hypocritical their position becomes. Journalists are scumbags.
Fool, if it wasn't for Sergei here, both you and your cousin be cadaverous mo'fuckers.

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1032 on: August 4, 2011, 02:10:11 pm »

Two of the best things I've read on here in a while-for what it's worth.

Offline Angelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1033 on: August 4, 2011, 04:56:56 pm »
I used to be nervous with the handling of media in charge when Rafa was here because English wasn't his first language and the media just didn't like him. With Hodgson, well, I really don't have to even say anything.

But with the King back, compounded with the media expertise of Tom Warner, for the first time in a while, I really couldn't give a shit what they print or what spin they try to put on things. I am completely confident that Kenny has the wit, the intellectual sharpness to own them in any press conference while still being the most humorous and polite person.

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #1034 on: August 12, 2011, 09:36:27 am »
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

It's been too long. So much to talk about, the King is on at 10am. Although it will probably be 10.30am if last season was anything to go by!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/10am-watch-kenny-live

Kenny Dalglish will host his first pre-match press conference of 2011-12 this morning - and you can watch it live on LFC TV Online from 10am.

The boss will address the media at Melwood ahead of Liverpool's Barclays Premier League opener against Sunderland this weekend.

LFC TV Online subscribers will be able to log on to our feed direct from the club's training base and watch the press briefing unfold in its entirety.

If you're not signed up to the club's premium online content service, then make sure you join in time to tune in.

The press conference is scheduled to begin at 10am (although this can be subject to a short delay) so make sure you log on in plenty of time to have your live stream from Melwood up and running. The sound from Melwood will be turned on just before the press conference begins.

"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline Red_Isle_Chap

• Hairy Fool
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blimey!
« Reply #1035 on: August 12, 2011, 09:48:57 am »
is there any streams out there for the press conference?
And when you find yourself along the untrodden path
Remember me with a smile, a drink, a gesture or a laugh
And a toast for the man who loves every hour of every day
And a feast for the friends and faces met along way
Gratitude

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #1036 on: August 12, 2011, 10:11:02 am »
Johnno and Suarez to be "looked at tomorrow morning"

Ayala going to Norwich. Only one leaving at the moment.

Brilliant ending to it when it gets posted up.

Kenny looks around after some really easy questions, gets up knowing he's just clean sweeped the lot and looks at Vinny to say

"Very gentle one Vinny, very gentle. What is this, pre-season for you?"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:16:12 am by MushyP15 »
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline benn25

• Finger licker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1037 on: August 12, 2011, 10:13:42 am »
Vinny already getting it. Love Kenny. Is it me or is the sound crap?
We just leave them be for a while, take a breather, let them settle, then bang!  All over them like a tramp on chips.

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1038 on: August 12, 2011, 10:14:45 am »

where u watching it?
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline chris18lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1039 on: August 12, 2011, 10:15:57 am »

It was the same for me. Lots of echo.

Any idea what he said about N'Gog?