Author Topic: Cardiff 0 v Liverpool 2 Gini ‘57 Milner ‘81  (Read 31935 times)

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
Re: Cardiff 0 v Liverpool 2 Gini ‘57 Milner ‘81
« Reply #360 on: April 21, 2019, 06:53:31 pm »
There...
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #361 on: April 21, 2019, 06:53:32 pm »
van Dijk post-match - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x769drb

Fucking hell lad you’re on one tonight ain’t you?  ;D Think that’s the 3rd VVD interview you’ve posted in the last hour.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #362 on: April 21, 2019, 06:54:19 pm »
Spot on Mike. City play first AGAIN. We answer them AGAIN. Manchester United away is one tough fucking fixture at this stage of the season. That’s all I’ll say on Wednesday’s game.

We play before them in the penultimate week against a now safe Newcastle, I think that could be a very important match in this title race.

Offline pjk66

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #363 on: April 21, 2019, 06:58:03 pm »
Any word on Fabinho? Hope Nothing serious

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: April 21, 2019, 06:59:03 pm »
Any word on Fabinho? Hope Nothing serious

Seems to be a concussion, might be a doubt for Huddersfield but not ruled out.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #365 on: April 21, 2019, 07:00:33 pm »
Ol' man Milner
That ol' man Milner
He don't say nothing
But he must know something
Cause he just keeps rolling
He keeps rolling along
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #366 on: April 21, 2019, 07:00:49 pm »
Just want to say Gary Neville is a complete tosser who allows his manc coloured glasses to filter every single comment he makes about Liverpool. His commentary on the Salah penalty was indefensible.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: April 21, 2019, 07:01:01 pm »
Surprise surprise, Colin doesn't think it was a pen and that Salah deserves a 9/9 score for the dive.  ::)

He can continue his incessant ranting in the Championship next season hopefully,so glad to see the back of both him and Mourinho with their tired old childish antics.

Offline Red_Potato

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Potato beats scissors
« Reply #368 on: April 21, 2019, 07:01:28 pm »
Superb result.
Never easy to go away to a club fighting for pl survival.

What's the story with the peno. All the heads on Sky saying its soft. It was a stone wall peno. If prolonged manhandling like that isn't a clear foul, what is?

Anyway, all eyes on Utd on Wednesday. Getting smashed by the bitters could work well for us, ie, a determined, cautious, avoid defeat at all costs, Utd performance. 0-0 would be immense.
SOS member 7832

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: April 21, 2019, 07:01:45 pm »
Get in reds!!!! Great result.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #370 on: April 21, 2019, 07:01:56 pm »
Ol' man Milner
That ol' man Milner
He don't say nothing
He keeps rolling along

I know he'll likely go to Leeds if they get promoted but he'll probably play for another decade yet and I would love for the bulk of it to be spent with Liverpool.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #371 on: April 21, 2019, 07:02:25 pm »
Ol' man Milner
That ol' man Milner
He don't say nothing
He keeps rolling along

;D

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #372 on: April 21, 2019, 07:02:48 pm »
Just want to say Gary Neville is a complete tosser who allows his manc coloured glasses to filter every single comment he makes about Liverpool. His commentary on the Salah penalty was indefensible.

He shouldn’t be on Sky anymore.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: April 21, 2019, 07:03:08 pm »

Are you basing this on absolutely anything ;D why don't we wait and see?

If it's a concussion, he is most definitely out of a game on Friday. We will see though.

Either way, good to see we're a club that do the right thing (even though the shite FIFA rules punish teams by not accounting for concussion in substitutions)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #374 on: April 21, 2019, 07:04:44 pm »
I dunno,maybe something to do with them refusing to pay for him and claiming that he was never their player.

I didn't know their fans paid for the players? Pretty sound of them if you ask me 
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #375 on: April 21, 2019, 07:06:08 pm »
Fantastic result in what could have been a potential banana skin! I really hope we don’t let Milner go! Give the boy an extension please!

Brilliant team we have, just very proud of them all!

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #376 on: April 21, 2019, 07:06:09 pm »
Seeing as they're refusing to pay Nantes they can fuck off with that shite

Are the fans refusing to pay?

Offline pjk66

• Anny Roader
« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2019, 07:06:24 pm »

Cheers. I’m over for that one so would love to see him play in the flesh (not nude before you smart arses jump in!!)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: April 21, 2019, 07:07:06 pm »

Fuck rat boy. Stopped listening to him and Carra ages ago.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: April 21, 2019, 07:07:20 pm »
Fantastic result in what could have been a potential banana skin! I really hope we don’t let Milner go! Give the boy an extension please!

Brilliant team we have, just very proud of them all!

Although we should still be careful, our remaining matches should result in comfortable victories as long as the team aren't complacent and I can't see them doing that now at this stage of the season.

Offline Koparoo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Number 7 is just around the corner!!
« Reply #380 on: April 21, 2019, 07:08:00 pm »
Morrison miss still has be baffled and thanks for the peno MR Morrison

Originally I thought he was pushed when he missed the header
Slow motion replay showed that Allison touched the cross and deflected it away from the goal, putting it onto Morrison's back - rather than his head. Credit Allison... !!!
"After 27 years and 11 days, finally, we got justice for the 96"
Adrian Tempany

... YNWA

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #381 on: April 21, 2019, 07:08:02 pm »
Although we should still be careful, our remaining matches should result in comfortable victories as long as the team aren't complacent and I can't see them doing that now at this stage of the season.

If it’s one thing Klopp has achieved with this team, it’s that mentality of 1 game at a time.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #382 on: April 21, 2019, 07:12:16 pm »
If the pen Everton got at Anfield was a pen, then virtually any contact in the box is a pen. Today, this fella was like an octopus, all over Salah. Clearly impeding him. It's one of the most obvious penalties you will ever see.

"Grappling for the ball" Neville said. Hmmm, this is football, not wrestling. If you are grappling an attacker in the box, expect to be penalised. Salah was ragged all over the place, yet if he doesn't go down the defender would probably have got away with blatant fouling.

Cast iron pen. Neville's wafer-thin credibility takes yet another blow after his comments on this.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #383 on: April 21, 2019, 07:13:48 pm »
If it’s one thing Klopp has achieved with this team, it’s that mentality of 1 game at a time.

It certainly is, and it's going to pay off very soon!

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #384 on: April 21, 2019, 07:16:43 pm »
Slow motion replay showed that Allison touched the cross and deflected it away from the goal, putting it onto Morrison's back - rather than his head. Credit Allison... !!!

Interesting, watched replay twice and missed that

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #385 on: April 21, 2019, 07:18:35 pm »
I didn't know their fans paid for the players? Pretty sound of them if you ask me

I wasn't.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #386 on: April 21, 2019, 07:21:06 pm »
Jürgen Klopp has explained Fabinho is 'OK' after the Liverpool midfielder was involved in a clash of heads at Cardiff City on Sunday.

The Brazilian had to be taken off just four minutes after coming on as a substitute himself during the 2-0 victory in Wales.

“It was very unlucky. Fabinho is OK but he had a bit of shaky legs and that’s of course not a good sign in the moment,” Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com.

“It’s a 100 per cent ‘yes’ or go off; if it’s 95 per cent in that game in that position, we cannot make that decision [to stay on]. It’s all good.”

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/346935-fabinho-jurgen-klopp-liverpool-cardiff?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=TwitterWebsiteCards&utm_content=Digital&utm_campaign=LFCTwitterCards

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #387 on: April 21, 2019, 07:21:34 pm »
Fuck me - you’ve got to hand it to them really don’t you??

The only side I’ve seen that have complete clone of their manager as fans. Jesus.

So glad we beat them - what an awful side and manager. Good fucking riddance to the Championsip
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #388 on: April 21, 2019, 07:21:34 pm »
Damn Matip is good. Like a boss!! Never I felt it's going to be 1-1. So calm.

Aaannddd credit to Henderson too. First, for the final tackle forcing it to the corner kick.

Second, the block against the goal scoring position by the opponent.

That will do.
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Online Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #389 on: April 21, 2019, 07:23:31 pm »
I wasn't.

Good thing it's a forum then and anyone can quote anyone else's post then isn't it

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2019, 07:23:38 pm »
If the pen Everton got at Anfield was a pen, then virtually any contact in the box is a pen. Today, this fella was like an octopus, all over Salah. Clearly impeding him. It's one of the most obvious penalties you will ever see.

"Grappling for the ball" Neville said. Hmmm, this is football, not wrestling. If you are grappling an attacker in the box, expect to be penalised. Salah was ragged all over the place, yet if he doesn't go down the defender would probably have got away with blatant fouling.

Cast iron pen. Neville's wafer-thin credibility takes yet another blow after his comments on this.

Gary fucking Neville was the one who was talking absolute bollocks about how we should throw away our CL campaign to stay in the title race. Klopp really took on him in the conference after those comments saying Gary should come and talk to me about how exactly we should do that.

Absolute c*nt.

Online Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Cardiff 0 v Liverpool 2 Gini ‘57 Milner ‘81
« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2019, 07:26:49 pm »
Fuck rat boy. Stopped listening to him and Carra ages ago.
They've become parodies

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2019, 07:26:51 pm »
Henry Winter just as bad, tweeting that Mo went down "too easily. " Did he say that when Sterling dived the other day.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #393 on: April 21, 2019, 07:27:06 pm »
Nice win and a stonewall pen.

Watching the game in rewind, I was lucky enough to be able to skip over some of the boring parts when Cardiff were just clinging on with 11 men behind the ball, but luckily we got the breakthrough at just the right time before there was a risk of panic/frustration kicking in and aside from Morrison's fuck-up they weren't threatening to score, at all. Even when I was fast-forwarding and wondering how on earth so few chances were created I knew Cardiff would fold sometime in the second half, which they did. Their "marking" of Gini was atrocious and the goal was really well-struck.

Milner's penalty was extremely well-taken.

It's good that on a relative off-day for the front three we still win 2-0 with quite decent control. Sure, it'd been easier had Firmino kept his shooting boots on there around min 22 but at the moment - if we win, goal difference does fuck all in either direction. Huddersfield on Friday and three more there please.
Linudden.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #394 on: April 21, 2019, 07:31:32 pm »
Gary fucking Neville was the one who was talking absolute bollocks about how we should throw away our CL campaign to stay in the title race. Klopp really took on him in the conference after those comments saying Gary should come and talk to me about how exactly we should do that.

Absolute c*nt.

Sky have always tried to stimulate “debate” after games. Neville is doing his allotted job. Problem is we are so good at the moment, he is playing the “Gary Neville is a Manchester he hates Scousers” card, and is looking increasingly stupid .

Souness was funny pulling the RedMancs to bits for laziness. Obviously taking the piss about Pogba strolling. You can tell he loves what Klopp has built, he wants to get his boots on.
Also he keeps quoting Ronnie Moran... “just go out and work harder than these and you will win.”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline edeyj

• Legacy Fan
  • 1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4...5-0
« Reply #395 on: April 21, 2019, 07:33:09 pm »
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but dearie me anyone who doesn't think that's a pen really does need their eyes testing or, perhaps, their prejudices.

Another great win and on we go.

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #396 on: April 21, 2019, 07:33:16 pm »

I know it’s a cliche but that’s a foul anywhere else on the pitch and was 100% a pen.

I was watching on NBC and they were also convinced it was the right decision.  Mo has gone done softly a couple of times this season but he did nothing wrong today.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #397 on: April 21, 2019, 07:34:20 pm »
Great result. And as for the idiots who are moaning about Mo diving........it was a foul and then another and then another and so it was a penalty. There is no rule that says the player must be dragged down. It’s embarrassing that they focus on what Salah did and ignore the obvious foul.
#JFT97

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #398 on: April 21, 2019, 07:35:51 pm »
Sky have always tried to stimulate “debate” after games. Neville is doing his allotted job. Problem is we are so good at the moment, he is playing the “Gary Neville is a Manchester he hates Scousers” card, and is looking increasingly stupid .

Which is why nobody should be watching these idiots, there's no reason to do so.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #399 on: April 21, 2019, 07:38:04 pm »
i have been waiting 30 years and thought the league was the holy grail, and god knows it would be good, but even better is that we're back.. cardiff trying to attack us and we're 7-1 inside our own box.. the red men/machine is back - and if the oil money  beats us, so be it.. we will get it
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.