Author Topic: Premier League fixtures July 11th-13th  (Read 27797 times)

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
Re: Premier League fixtures July 11th-13th
« Reply #560 on: July 12, 2020, 07:29:42 pm »
Well Salah's definitely not going to be the top scorer now so at least he can relax and remain composed in front of goal. I feel like he's been pressuring himself far too much to get that golden boot when in all honestly, who cares.

Having watched Arsenal today, he could concievably bag himself 2-4 goals next Wednesday. Same at Newcastle.  But you're right, who cares.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #561 on: July 12, 2020, 07:29:54 pm »
Bournemouth need something here

1-0 down

At some point they may actually have to commit 3 or more people forward. Norwich are genuinely better than these
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline kloppagetime

• Is severely disappointed with Liverpool’s performance levels in 2020, especially pre-season.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: July 12, 2020, 07:30:11 pm »
See ya! You won't be missed, apart from the easy 6 points but it's the same for City so doesn't really make a difference.
Yeah they won't be, poor side defensively deserve to be going down. People may hate the way Dyche has Burnley setup but at the end of the today on a limited budget that's the best approach of making your side into a solid Premier League outfit.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #563 on: July 12, 2020, 07:32:16 pm »
You've had your fun Bournemouth ... now back to where you belong and let a proper club like Leeds take your place.
will save us a few quid on the away days.  Although when the weather was fine golden sands could be a right craic.
Certainly beats rainy day stuck inside the white rose centre in Leeds,
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #564 on: July 12, 2020, 07:33:23 pm »
Now you are talking that involves real drama. 😀
;D Used to feed a small family of sparrows with fat balls and seeds in my garden when I lived in North Wales. Then about fifty of them started showing up. Then wagtails, blue tits and finches came. Plus the odd robin. Magpies came too, but very early, just before sunrise. Their chattering was the loudest but the sparrows were by far the most violent and noisy buggers, fighting over the food even though there was plenty to go around. Bastards.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: July 12, 2020, 07:34:34 pm »
;D Used to feed a small family of sparrows with fat balls and seeds in my garden when I lived in North Wales. Then about fifty of them started showing up. Then wagtails, blue tits and finches came. Plus the odd robin. Magpies came too, but very early, just before sunrise. Their chattering was the loudest but the sparrows were by far the most violent and noisy buggers, fighting over the food even though there was plenty to go around. Bastards.  ;D ;D ;D
When you mentioned North Wales and Blue Tits I switched off. Had enough of everton for one day.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #566 on: July 12, 2020, 07:35:21 pm »
Yeah they won't be, poor side defensively deserve to be going down. People may hate the way Dyche has Burnley setup but at the end of the today on a limited budget that's the best approach of making your side into a solid Premier League outfit.

In that case, people need to stop asking why Dyche doesn’t get to manage top clubs then.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #567 on: July 12, 2020, 07:37:47 pm »

Yeah, the sparrows are something else. I have one whose a real psycho literally tries to walk on the heads of the other birds, as though he's trying to kill them. He's a funny little bugger hyper competitive.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #568 on: July 12, 2020, 07:37:52 pm »
When you mentioned North Wales and Blue Tits I switched off. Had enough of everton for one day.
:lmao

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #569 on: July 12, 2020, 07:38:22 pm »
Great block by Ake.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #570 on: July 12, 2020, 07:39:10 pm »
If Ake has to go off they’re going to get battered here

Jurgen Klopp

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: July 12, 2020, 07:39:49 pm »
What a terrible pass.  Straight to Vardy.  Bournemouth causing so many of its own problems.
King Kenny.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: July 12, 2020, 07:40:09 pm »
Possibly Akes last tackle For Bournemouth

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #573 on: July 12, 2020, 07:40:15 pm »
Looks like Ake is done.

Assuming it's as bad as it looks, he's probably played his last game for Bournemouth.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #574 on: July 12, 2020, 07:40:33 pm »
Ake surely leaves when they go down
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #575 on: July 12, 2020, 07:41:17 pm »
Yeah, the sparrows are something else. I have one whose a real psycho literally tries to walk on the heads of the other birds, as though he's trying to kill them. He's a funny little bugger hyper competitive.

You should nickname him Robbo just for a laugh. ;)

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: July 12, 2020, 07:43:44 pm »
Looks like a bad injury for Ake judging by how slowly he was having to move as he was helped down the tunnel then.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #577 on: July 12, 2020, 07:44:02 pm »
Poor Ake. Hasn't been a great year for him with injuries. He went down in the game against us didn't he? (Vaguely remember Virgil giving him a cuddle as he went off). The Cherries have really suffered with injuries this year.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: July 12, 2020, 07:44:19 pm »
Is it a coincidence that Solanke and Ibe, two very promising players while with us, have looked absolutely dreadful at Bournemouth?

Brad Smith could have done better too.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #579 on: July 12, 2020, 07:45:17 pm »
Is it a coincidence that Solanke and Ibe, two very promising players while with us, have looked absolutely dreadful at Bournemouth?

Um, they sort of stopped looking promising before they were even shipped off to Bournemouth.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #580 on: July 12, 2020, 07:46:13 pm »

Brad Smith could have done better too.

Solanke was pretty dreadful for us to be fair, bar a few promising cameos early on. Ibe looked decent but never developed an end product. Klopp saw straight through it.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Dynasty

• Anny Roader
« Reply #581 on: July 12, 2020, 07:46:29 pm »
Can we just rest Salah now he ain't winning the golden boot?

Offline red mongoose

• Every day he's funnelling. Twisted firestarter. Just once he'd like to get something right on here. We're waiting too. Everything he does, he does it for us!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Crawl in under the shadow of this red rock
« Reply #582 on: July 12, 2020, 07:46:33 pm »

I've seen fat balls on a cat, but on a sparrow? They must have been huge indeed to notice them. We might have to bring in Effes for an expert opinion.
At the hole where he went in
Red-Eye called to Wrinkle-Skin.
Hear what little Red-Eye saith:
"Nag, come up and dance with death!'"

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: July 12, 2020, 07:49:24 pm »
You should nickname him Robbo just for a laugh. ;)

I think they've both been on the iron brew.  ;D

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #584 on: July 12, 2020, 07:50:08 pm »
Um, they sort of stopped looking promising before they were even shipped off to Bournemouth.
Ibe wasn't quite on our level but he was definitely destined for better than this.

Solanke was a weird one. He never seemed to have a killer instinct for us but 1 goal in 60 games is dreadful. If anything he's regressed.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #585 on: July 12, 2020, 07:51:11 pm »
Is Lallana definitely going to Leicester next season? He'll do well there. A bit of experience in what's a very young squad, Vardy aside.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #586 on: July 12, 2020, 07:52:53 pm »
Ibe wasn't quite on our level but he was definitely destined for better than this.

Solanke was a weird one. He never seemed to have a killer instinct for us but 1 goal in 60 games is dreadful. If anything he's regressed.

Why would anyone actually be surprised though? It's pretty obvious that there is something amiss at Bournemouth and has been for a while. Going to a side struggling like that brings its own issues.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #587 on: July 12, 2020, 07:55:31 pm »
Is Lallana definitely going to Leicester next season? He'll do well there. A bit of experience in what's a very young squad, Vardy aside.

Was hoping he would take the big payday at PSG. He deserves a break, an easy league win and a fat paycheque in his twilight years. Premier League is rough.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #588 on: July 12, 2020, 07:58:28 pm »
Bournemouth need 2 goals

Theyll try and get them by sitting in for 45 mins

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #589 on: July 12, 2020, 07:59:52 pm »
I think they've both been on the iron brew.  ;D
;D ;D

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #590 on: July 12, 2020, 08:00:23 pm »
It's pretty obvious that there is something amiss at Bournemouth and has been for a while.
Deffo, I blame Michael Edwards, he must surely have a secret video recording of Eddie Howe sucking Colin Wankers toes after a game a few seasons ago. There must be some reason we keep blackmailing them.

Offline Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #591 on: July 12, 2020, 08:05:26 pm »
A player like Solanke could probably do with dropping into the Championship and hopefully finding his feet in front of goal. He doesn't lack for effort, but his confidence must be shot playing in this team and the fee Bournemouth paid for him has to weigh heavily given he can't buy a goal in the Premier League. It might be a case of him needing to take a step back in order to develop and progress, but he's really struggled at this level.

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #592 on: July 12, 2020, 08:07:12 pm »
The only level Solanke has ever looked dangerous is reserves. He spent a season in the Netherlands where he scored 7, but I'd back myself to find the net a dozen times a season playing monsters like VVV Venlo, ADO Den Haag and Fortuna Sittard. He's just no good.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #593 on: July 12, 2020, 08:19:15 pm »
This game is an horrendous standard
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #594 on: July 12, 2020, 08:21:25 pm »
A player like Solanke could probably do with dropping into the Championship and hopefully finding his feet in front of goal. He doesn't lack for effort, but his confidence must be shot playing in this team and the fee Bournemouth paid for him has to weigh heavily given he can't buy a goal in the Premier League. It might be a case of him needing to take a step back in order to develop and progress, but he's really struggled at this level.

I would agree he needs to regain his confidence out of the Premier League spotlight. There just seems something really off at Bournemouth somehow. He needs a fresh start somewhere to rediscover his feel for football. I think in the right club he could still do something.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #595 on: July 12, 2020, 08:22:07 pm »
This game is an horrendous standard

Absolutely terrible. Almost as boring as City's 5-0 spanking of Brighton  :puke2

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #596 on: July 12, 2020, 08:22:17 pm »
I’ve enjoyed listening to Efan Ekoku - has made a pleasant change from Carra, Neville and Hinchcliffe.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #597 on: July 12, 2020, 08:24:49 pm »
Leicester players time wasting v these is Embarrasing

Jurgen Klopp

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #598 on: July 12, 2020, 08:25:17 pm »
Penalty Bournemouth

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿