Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1046710 times)

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I always vote for Mills on here, unlike a lot of them who are just stupid, he is stupid and nasty. A piece of shit.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Danny Mills has just put Azpilacueta, Pogba and Rice in his TOTY :lmao

It's March, why are they doing teams of the year.

And yeah, lots of LFC players in that team of his too. (Mane, Ali, Virgil, Robbo), so he does have some sense.

Just find it odd they do this now, business end of the season has only just started! Although, reading it, it's team of the year 'so far', which also, rather pointless  :D

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi

My condolences to his family and friends
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
The breakfast show with Brazil, Parlour and Saunders literally sounds like it's been thrown together by 3 year olds. "Top bloke, him" , "great player, he was" , the odd story from Ray about the invincible team, Brazil talking about how pissed he once was, then an interview with someone who works for a bookie. Its fucking regurgitated every fucking day. It should be fucking shit down immediately. c*nts.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The breakfast show with Brazil, Parlour and Saunders literally sounds like it's been thrown together by 3 year olds. "Top bloke, him" , "great player, he was" , the odd story from Ray about the invincible team, Brazil talking about how pissed he once was, then an interview with someone who works for a bookie. Its fucking regurgitated every fucking day. It should be fucking shit down immediately. c*nts.

Ugh. That sounds utterly dreadful. I can imagine nearly every story from Parlour ending with “...and I was too pissed to remember”, like some awful, ginger, modern take of Paul Whitehouse’s Rowley Birkin QC character.

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan

Does Brazil still refer to everyone by their first name like he’s best mates with them?

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Does Brazil still refer to everyone by their first name like he’s best mates with them?

Or their name with a "sie" on the end. Pricks.

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
Or their name with a "sie" on the end. Pricks.

Ah yeah, even worse.

I can't see how or why anyone listens to their shite.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Jonathan Pearce needs binning off. Absolutely woeful. Spends most of the time moaning if a team isn't playing well or a player makes a mistake (as if they've got an obligation to entertain him personally).

Yeah, but he was great on Robot wars though 😂
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Offline mattD

• Legacy Fan
Danny Mills - if ever there was an indictment on the BBC wanting to rival the ‘shit for c*nts’ content that TalkSHITE provide, then it is somehow giving airtime to this vacuous bile ridden sour faced prick of a man.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Richard Keys by far.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
Tony fucking Gale another oxygen stealer.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
Not the worst by any means, but I found Tyldesley and Dixon very annoying tonight. When Montenegro were in the lead for all of 10 minutes, they were moaning like fuck, especially about Hudson-Odoi apparently being too young to be starting qualifying games. Then when England gained the lead (with Hudson-Odoi setting up the goal), they change tack and it's all about how amazingly talented he is and how lucky England are to have him.

It just shows you. These pundits and media people are all behind Southgate and the players now, while it's all going well and everyone's happy, but as soon as there's a few bad results, they'll be sharpening their knives very quickly.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
Clinton Morrison.  Just....awful.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
Talkshite is the Radio equivalent of The S*n.  Can't understand any Liverpool fans who'd choose to tune into it.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline redan

• yellowan pinkan green. purplean orangean blue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd prefer a beer!!
Not the worst by any means, but I found Tyldesley and Dixon very annoying tonight. When Montenegro were in the lead for all of 10 minutes, they were moaning like fuck, especially about Hudson-Odoi apparently being too young to be starting qualifying games. Then when England gained the lead (with Hudson-Odoi setting up the goal), they change tack and it's all about how amazingly talented he is and how lucky England are to have him.

It just shows you. These pundits and media people are all behind Southgate and the players now, while it's all going well and everyone's happy, but as soon as there's a few bad results, they'll be sharpening their knives very quickly.

There was a bit last night which was just bizarre. In the first half, England had a free kick which Rose took, their defender got a good header on it and put it out for a corner, he looked in control the whole time. Dixon said 'oh he was lucky there the defender. If the ball hadn't landed there he wouldn't have got it!!'.

People might call that good positional play and a good bit of defending, Dicko knows better though
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 02:27:49 pm by redan »

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
When Montenegro were in the lead for all of 10 minutes, they were moaning like fuck, especially about Hudson-Odoi apparently being too young to be starting qualifying games. Then when England gained the lead (with Hudson-Odoi setting up the goal), they change tack and it's all about how amazingly talented he is and how lucky England are to have him.

most, if not all, commentators and their pundit sidekicks are guilty of this, drives me nuts, they deal in hyperbole and superlatives and switch the narrative around in seconds from 'playing out of their skins' to 'they've been wasteful with the ball today' on the turn of one or two wayward passes, happens all the time

and the huge great giant shiney turd in the punch bowl is keeper saves

'a fantastic save there' - really? most of those 'fantastic saves', had the ball gone in, you'd heard 'you'd expect him to have done better there' - a save can't be fantastic in my book if a non-save would've been considered 'you'd think he'd got that', to me the two are mutually exclusive

a fantastic save to me is a save you don't expect the keeper to get or at the least (if it's a really good keeper so a higher standard is expected), if he did save it, more times than not you'd expect to see it go in against most keepers
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 08:12:55 am by Armand9 »
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why do commentators keep saying we were 10 points ahead of city?

We've never been 10 points ahead 9f them and oh my get the fuck in!!!!

BOBBY!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

No that's Jim White. Thinks he's some sort of major media figure with contacts and friends because he works for Sky.

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
I won't have jim white on my telly.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Just had the misfortune of listening to Clinton Morrison on The Football Daily.

Thick as two short planks.
AHA!

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
Just had the misfortune of listening to Clinton Morrison on The Football Daily.

Thick as two short planks.
Clinton Morrison.  Just....awful.
Agreed mate :thumbup

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
Someone in sky towers loves Morrison, they're always wheeling him out on SSN for some reason or another.

And yes, he's fucking awful.

Offline Dr_Evil

• Anny Roader
Someone in sky towers loves Morrison, they're always wheeling him out on SSN for some reason or another.

And yes, he's fucking awful.

I listened to his first ever appearance on 606 a few weeks back....callers were 'queueing up' so tell him how great he was. Baffling.
Holy fuck lads I got family home. My computer isn't at a hidden place in the house. They saw the penis.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
I think it's fair to give ex-players a go at punditry, but when it's plainly obvious they're either terrible (Clinton Morrison, Michael Dawson, Darren Bent etc.) or just plain dull (Ryan Mason) why do they keep employing them?

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
PubePaws :lmao

;D

and this one

"I assumed the lighting on this video is the same kind of lighting your daughters mate used to request when enduring mating time with you"

Offline 19th Nervous Title

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Emily Hobhouse. Britain's finest.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
I'm going for Durham now as the worst. He was always up there as a wally, but I heard him today talking about strike partnerships, picking his top 5. I'm not joking, he said at number 5 he was going to go for Rush and Kenny, but instead he thinks Niall Quinn and Kevin Phillips were a better partnership.
If you ever want to come up with a statement to kill your credibility and get people reaching for the off switch, thats exactly what you say

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
He's getting people reaching for the phones at 1.50/min

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
I'm going for Durham now as the worst. He was always up there as a wally, but I heard him today talking about strike partnerships, picking his top 5. I'm not joking, he said at number 5 he was going to go for Rush and Kenny, but instead he thinks Niall Quinn and Kevin Phillips were a better partnership.
If you ever want to come up with a statement to kill your credibility and get people reaching for the off switch, thats exactly what you say
Adrian Durham is very good at his job, which is to annoy people so much they ring in to have a row with him. I doubt he seriously believes even half of what he says.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
Adrian Durham is very good at his job, which is to annoy people so much they ring in to have a row with him. I doubt he seriously believes even half of what he says.

you're being generous, surely it's the 90% ball park
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yeah that’s a big Ron moment

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
Why isn't Graeme 'I hate Liverpool' Le Saux on the list?

C*nt.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
This genuinely left me speechless:

https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1114203787336519680

Think Strachan is one of the better ones when talking about the game but yeah, really poor choice of words.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Opposition fans are now calling for Carragher's head after he lost his shit when we scored the winner against Spurs and tonight as well after calling our players by their first names and repeatedly saying Bobby Firmino.  ;D