Author Topic: Trent Alexander-Arnold  (Read 1367166 times)

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Trent Alexander-Arnold
« Reply #2640 on: October 31, 2018, 11:16:45 am »
I dunno, someone asked Gomez to send his mum and 'Happy Mothers Day' message and....well, you know the rest

fuck it, start Milner at right back. his head will be on it.

If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2641 on: October 31, 2018, 11:39:58 am »
 :duh
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #2642 on: October 31, 2018, 11:57:33 am »
Shocked he did it with all of the training these lads must get, especially in this era the thought that this type of stuff couldnt make its way to the public domain is a bit naive. Seems like he was having a bit of a laugh. Having said that, I cringe thinking about some of the things I said when I was 20.

If I was him I'd be worried a bit about his sponsorships, etc

From reading what a few players have said about big tournament international duty - a lot of their time is just hurry up & wait. Sitting around in their hotels or training base with time on their hands. And a phone.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2643 on: October 31, 2018, 12:49:58 pm »
I had a baby last year.

If my partner had got a 19 year old to send me a congratulatory message, I would have asked why the fuck she has got a 19 year old to send me a congratulatory message.

I think it's that he's a professional footballer and apparently the dad's favourite player. Don't think him being 19 should be relevant when asking for a message of congratulations. Unless u want cum inside u
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2644 on: October 31, 2018, 01:35:39 pm »

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #2645 on: October 31, 2018, 03:00:07 pm »
Not one even semi-reputable news outlet has picked up on this. I would say that even with their shitty editorial standards they can't 'verify' this. Ergo it's fucking bullshit and a few on this thread should be ashamed of themselves.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #2646 on: October 31, 2018, 03:11:56 pm »
Not one even semi-reputable news outlet has picked up on this. I would say that even with their shitty editorial standards they can't 'verify' this. Ergo it's fucking bullshit and a few on this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

Is fucking right.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2647 on: October 31, 2018, 03:18:48 pm »

I would hazard a guess that because she's gone private/deleted the tweet, they're unable to embed the images on their website - as if they host it on their servers and it turns out to be completely fabricated, they'd be liable. I'd assume so anyway.

In all honesty, I don't think the images are fake at all and I've been quite shocked by some of the things 'Liverpool FT' have been saying - she's received death threats against her and her baby, which shouldn't be the case. Even if there's some doubt, attacking her isn't the way to go about it. If it's not actually true, it'll all blow over in any case and she'll have legal repercussions. I understand the police have been in touch with her too.

I don't think it's the end of the world; but it's pretty disgusting 'chat' and those saying "we've all said similar in our youth" ??? Well then you must've been wanking in a sock till you're 40 if that's the way you approached women, let alone 7 month pregnant ones!

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2648 on: October 31, 2018, 03:33:57 pm »
I would hazard a guess that because she's gone private/deleted the tweet, they're unable to embed the images on their website - as if they host it on their servers and it turns out to be completely fabricated, they'd be liable. I'd assume so anyway.

In all honesty, I don't think the images are fake at all and I've been quite shocked by some of the things 'Liverpool FT' have been saying - she's received death threats against her and her baby, which shouldn't be the case. Even if there's some doubt, attacking her isn't the way to go about it. If it's not actually true, it'll all blow over in any case and she'll have legal repercussions. I understand the police have been in touch with her too.

I don't think it's the end of the world; but it's pretty disgusting 'chat' and those saying "we've all said similar in our youth" ??? Well then you must've been wanking in a sock till you're 40 if that's the way you approached women, let alone 7 month pregnant ones!

Obviously she shouldn't be receiving death threats, there is some absolutely sick c*nts out there and incidents like always seems to drag them out.

Yes so if the shitty gossip websites are doubting the veracity of the story then I think we should too, yet you have people in here already claiming he's guilty.

What the fuck is 'Liverpool FT'?
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2650 on: November 1, 2018, 05:44:11 pm »
Would love him to win but it not even a contest

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #2651 on: November 1, 2018, 06:31:31 pm »
Would love him to win but it not even a contest
Yeah, Tom Davies has that wrapped up.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2652 on: November 1, 2018, 08:48:10 pm »
Probably faked but having seen some of the nonsense videos from the World Cup it's not hard to imagine Trent acting up in front of the bantah boyz between rounds of Fortnite.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #2653 on: November 2, 2018, 09:41:20 am »
She tried to sell the story to The S*n who came to her house and took pictures of her. Claims they paid 6500 but didn’t publish it because England were doing so well in the WC. Which we all know is laughable because that rag would love to publish something like that in the middle of a tournament. More like even they couldn’t find even a slight hint of that being done in the manner she’s put it across on Twitter as her the inniecent person in all of this.

Shows what her and her fella are like, trying to sell a story to that scummy paper.
Justice for the 97

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2654 on: November 2, 2018, 12:49:26 pm »
Shows what her and her fella are like, trying to sell a story to that scummy paper.

Exactly, her bf is supposedly a Liverpool fan yet he doesn't mind her going to the S*n with the story - or doesn't even think to ask her not to go to the press at all, considering the effect it could have on the club he claims to support.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2655 on: November 2, 2018, 02:19:30 pm »
Is there a possibility she may be looking to make a bit of money just to shut her up?
Young players should be careful with the 'Words' that they use.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #2656 on: November 2, 2018, 04:22:13 pm »
Storm in  a tea cup

Even if true , he’s only 19 .live and learn

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #2657 on: November 2, 2018, 05:55:29 pm »
Exactly, her bf is supposedly a Liverpool fan yet he doesn't mind her going to the S*n with the story - or doesn't even think to ask her not to go to the press at all, considering the effect it could have on the club he claims to support.

But, but, but........there a couple on here who seem to believe any shite about TAA.

Despite even the Rag not giving it any credence but the Reddit 1500 viewed the evidence and confirmed it!

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2658 on: November 3, 2018, 10:42:03 am »
I'd always be a little suspicious of a poster who almost exclusively posts about Everton, and then posts for the first time in four months to have a go at a young Liverpool player ;)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #2659 on: November 3, 2018, 08:13:13 pm »
Not one of his better games for us tonight, could probably do with some time out of the starting line up. There is a very good player in him, but this season has been a struggle for him. He's 20 and might be burnt out after last season.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2660 on: November 3, 2018, 08:14:32 pm »
Stunning vision for the wrongly disallowed goal.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2661 on: November 3, 2018, 08:15:29 pm »
Not at his best today, still sublime pass for Manes goal

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #2662 on: November 3, 2018, 08:18:17 pm »
Arsenal did a number on him and overloaded his side. That is what Emery does. He could of done better but the reality is that overloading Trent left space for Salah to exploit. On another day we get a bit of luck, take our chances and win comfortably.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2663 on: November 3, 2018, 08:34:12 pm »
To be fair, he stops crosses well :)

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2664 on: November 3, 2018, 08:49:11 pm »
Arsenal did a number on him and overloaded his side. That is what Emery does. He could of done better but the reality is that overloading Trent left space for Salah to exploit. On another day we get a bit of luck, take our chances and win comfortably.
I don't really understand why it took us till half time to shift Milner over to help him out.

Online JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #2665 on: November 3, 2018, 09:34:58 pm »
I don't really understand why it took us till half time to shift Milner over to help him out.

Well Milner just swapped - why weren’t Fabinho / wijnaldam doing the job in the first half ?

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2666 on: November 3, 2018, 09:45:01 pm »
Well Milner just swapped - why weren’t Fabinho / wijnaldam doing the job in the first half ?
Yeah...

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2667 on: November 3, 2018, 10:44:51 pm »
He was poor today, but he's very young. He either has a brillaint game or a poor game without much inbetween. He will learn though. Happy he's in the squad.

Offline arbiarbi

• Main Stander
« Reply #2668 on: November 3, 2018, 11:51:02 pm »
We lost 2 points because of him.
I can understand bad day , bad game , but I cant understand drop of concentration like this... Does he think the referee will change his decision because he signaled it ? He lost 1,8 seconds in that and then starterd to run , and he was one meter short to block . Imagine what he would do if he started running immediately without signaling for offside ... We would have 2 more points now.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2669 on: November 3, 2018, 11:53:27 pm »
I can understand bad day , bad game , but I cant understand drop of concentration like this... Does he think the referee will change his decision because he signaled it ? He lost 1,8 seconds in that and then starterd to run , and he was one meter short to block . Imagine what he would do if he started running immediately without signaling for offside ... We would have 2 more points now.

U got snapchat?
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #2670 on: November 3, 2018, 11:55:45 pm »

We lost two points because of him! Really? FFS. He had a poor game but you seriously can’t be blaming him coz we drew
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2671 on: November 3, 2018, 11:56:05 pm »

Nonsense.

He made a mistake. But he wasn't solely at fault for us dropping two points.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2672 on: November 3, 2018, 11:57:22 pm »

And if we could travel back in time we'd lose 7 posts from you  ;D

Offline arbiarbi

• Main Stander
« Reply #2673 on: November 4, 2018, 12:04:00 am »
Liverpool defender must fight , run 90 minutes , not act as fake referee. At this stage this is crucial mistakes .

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2674 on: November 4, 2018, 12:07:09 am »
Liverpool defender must fight , run 90 minutes , not act as fake referee. At this stage this is crucial mistakes .

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #2675 on: November 4, 2018, 12:07:41 am »

Why don't you blame VVD for missing those chances? Could have had a hattrick yesterday. And if he'd scored even one of them, we would have had 3 points yesterday not 1. But he didn't, so we dropped 2 points. So are you sure he isn't the one to blame instead?

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2676 on: November 4, 2018, 12:07:55 am »

He's young, he'll learn and any number of other players could've effected the situation to stop the goal. We didn't lose two points due to any single player.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #2677 on: November 4, 2018, 12:09:00 am »
TAA's attacking play should certainly be used against the lesser sides where we see a vast majority of the ball and might find it hard to break them down, but against the better teams I think we're better off putting Gomez at RB with Lovren partnering Van Dijk. Trent was caught out of position more times today than Moreno during his worst days for us, and a few teams have targeted him already this season and frankly it's worked. He's only 20; it won't be demeaning or hurt his confidence if he doesn't start each game for us and we rotate his position.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2678 on: November 4, 2018, 12:13:43 am »
TAA's attacking play should certainly be used against the lesser sides where we see a vast majority of the ball and might find it hard to break them down, but against the better teams I think we're better off putting Gomez at RB with Lovren partnering Van Dijk. Trent was caught out of position more times today than Moreno during his worst days for us, and a few teams have targeted him already this season and frankly it's worked. He's only 20; it won't be demeaning or hurt his confidence if he doesn't start each game for us and we rotate his position.

Then he'll never learn, he was fine defensively against the most in-form winger in Europe last year in Champions League knockout ties. Young player has up and down game shocker.

Offline simbo

• Kopite
« Reply #2679 on: November 4, 2018, 12:15:50 am »
Any case to finally move Trent from full back and play him in his actual best position of midfield?