Author Topic: The Etiquette Of The Gentlemens' Public Bathroom  (Read 4326 times)

Online AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
Re: The Etiquette Of The Gentlemens' Public Bathroom
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2018, 08:10:03 am »
I try to use the disabled trap in our work, its much more spacious and the bog is higher up so my poor old back doesn't suffer crouching down.

Another thing regarding this subject that annoys me is our cleaners in work just walk into the urinals and shout "ANYONE IN HERE!", well yes actually, you can see us all stood there pissing away, so how about shouting from the doorway!

Although not really a 'toilet story',  I once went to Sayers on Great Homer Street to buy a pasty and when I pulled up outside the lady who worked there was stood outside smoking away. Imagine my fucking disgust when she stubbed the fag out in a bin and proceeded to go back into the shop and pick the pasty out of the display and put it in a bag, without even washing her hands!

I don't smoke and it literally turned my stomach, the pasty got lashed in the bin and I found a chippy instead.  :-\

"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2018, 09:50:12 am »
I try to use the disabled trap in our work, its much more spacious and the bog is higher up so my poor old back doesn't suffer crouching down.

Another thing regarding this subject that annoys me is our cleaners in work just walk into the urinals and shout "ANYONE IN HERE!", well yes actually, you can see us all stood there pissing away, so how about shouting from the doorway!

Although not really a 'toilet story',  I once went to Sayers on Great Homer Street to buy a pasty and when I pulled up outside the lady who worked there was stood outside smoking away. Imagine my fucking disgust when she stubbed the fag out in a bin and proceeded to go back into the shop and pick the pasty out of the display and put it in a bag, without even washing her hands!

I don't smoke and it literally turned my stomach, the pasty got lashed in the bin and I found a chippy instead.  :-\

Not the most unhygienic thing to have happened outside Greggs on RAWK.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2018, 10:13:42 am »

;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2018, 10:18:48 am »
Mind you, I really hate it when I see people licking their fingers having just clumsily ate something and then going on to handle stuff that you have to handle, it's equally disgusting, but they seem to rarely realise. I mean if I yocked on my fingers and the picked up a pen and handed it to them what would they think?...

I hate that disgusting thing where people lick there fingers while turning the pages of paper, my Ma used to do it, father in law did and people at work do it too. The pages will turn without your saliva thanks.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2018, 10:19:46 am »

He never did say if he washed his hands after.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2018, 11:15:02 am »
What the fuck is up with gents pissing all over the toilet seat as well? Is it that hard to lift it up you inconsiderate c*nt?
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2018, 11:22:13 am »
What the fuck is up with gents pissing all over the toilet seat as well? Is it that hard to lift it up you inconsiderate c*nt?

Why do men even go in the cubicle when there are urinals available?

Best thing I've seen was in Bruges, went in the toilet of this restaurant, no urinal just a bog. Before you sat down, you pressed a button and the seat revolved through this washer, so nice clean fresh seat.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2018, 11:34:22 am »

Best thing I've seen was in Bruges, went in the toilet of this restaurant, no urinal just a bog. Before you sat down, you pressed a button and the seat revolved through this washer, so nice clean fresh seat.

Worked in some offices where there were no urinals, just cubicles. Although maybe I was just using the Ladies.

Some badly designed urinals can cause some bad splashback though which nobody wants.

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2018, 11:49:52 am »
Home: just avoid handles, I use a sleeve or something.
At work, self contained toilets are best. i.e. a room with lock with just 1 bog/basin in.
For number 2: clean the toilet&bidet using Dettol spray and paper towel, line toilet with paper towel, use paper towel to touch soap dispenser/taps/door handles etc.

If using a public toilet, only number 1s and use paper towel or bog roll for taps/open door.

Wash hands at least twice.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2018, 11:51:11 am »
At work, self contained toilets are best. i.e. a room with lock with just 1 bog/basin in.
For number 2: clean the toilet&bidet using Dettol spray and paper towel, line toilet with paper towel, use paper towel to touch soap dispenser/taps/door handles etc.

If using a public toilet, only number 1s and use paper towel or bog roll for taps/open door.

Christ, what dirty bastard do you live with?!

Offline flashman

• Lacking Cum Stilettos
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2018, 11:52:18 am »
Christ, what dirty bastard do you live with?!

Work Nick, home is the first one. I don't trust the kids so still avoid touching the handles!

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2018, 12:12:21 pm »
Worked in some offices where there were no urinals, just cubicles. Although maybe I was just using the Ladies.

Some badly designed urinals can cause some bad splashback though which nobody wants.

We are now allowed to wear shorts at work (no air con the tight fisted twats) so you have to be really really careful when wearing light coloured shorts...

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2018, 12:12:35 pm »

Plot twist: the seat washer was piss
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2018, 12:28:12 pm »
We are now allowed to wear shorts at work (no air con the tight fisted twats) so you have to be really really careful when wearing light coloured shorts...

Unhealthy splashbacks

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2018, 01:21:40 pm »
I live in Spain and weirdly there’s some bogs that have a shitter and a urinal next to each other with no cublicle. It’s odd I’m yet to walk in to take a piss in the urinal whilst some fella is there taking a dump thankfully.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2018, 01:33:26 pm »
I live in Spain and weirdly there’s some bogs that have a shitter and a urinal next to each other with no cublicle. It’s odd I’m yet to walk in to take a piss in the urinal whilst some fella is there taking a dump thankfully.

“Morning”

*nods*

“Alright?”

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2018, 03:10:09 pm »

How are the plans for the Spruce Goose coming along?

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2018, 03:20:39 pm »

:thumbup

Offline Ziltoid

• Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2018, 03:22:11 pm »

there are a few toilets like that in New York, especially in bars

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2018, 03:30:17 pm »

:lmao
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2018, 03:35:50 pm »

That's utopia for soxfan.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2018, 04:14:10 pm »

Fucking hell.  Pushing donkeys out of clock towers and bullfighting seems far more civilised by comparison.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2018, 10:44:53 pm »
Just depends if I piss on my hands if I wash them. Otherwise I'm off. 1 in 5, which looks to be above average. ;D

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2018, 01:58:13 am »
That's utopia for soxfan.
I'd stand at the urinal and swing my giant dong from side to side to intimidate the poor sap sitting down. It would be an immaculately clean dong though of course. ;)
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski