Author Topic: Billy Moore Podcasts  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Cormack Snr

• Legacy Fan
Billy Moore Podcasts
« on: July 11, 2021, 03:34:17 pm »
I have been listening on Youtube to the Billy Moore podcasts, they are quite entertaining. The ones with Darren Smith are very good and there is even one with Razor Ruddock. Billy Moore is from Liverpool and has been in and out of prison for years and ended up in a Thailand prison.
Anyone listened to them.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Billy Moore Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 05:43:20 pm »
I have been listening on Youtube to the Billy Moore podcasts, they are quite entertaining. The ones with Darren Smith are very good and there is even one with Razor Ruddock. Billy Moore is from Liverpool and has been in and out of prison for years and ended up in a Thailand prison.
Anyone listened to them.

Haven’t listened to his podcasts but I’ve watched “a prayer before dawn “ the film about his time in a Thai jail ( he’s played by the actor joe Cole who plays John Shelby in perky blinders ) .

His interaction with his brother Joe who is autistic is really heartwarming and they post on Twitter pretty much every day

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Billy Moore Podcasts
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 05:16:44 pm »
I read his book and, while a great story, it was just awfully written. But I'd give his podcast a chance  ;D