Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1316091 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Re: The Conservative Party. Actually chillingly evil.
« Reply #6120 on: June 20, 2022, 09:33:19 pm »

ALASTAIR CAMPBELL
@campbellclaret
My invite must have been lost in the post this year ….
@rupertmurdoch
 summer party tonight.All Cabinet invited. I wonder if that might explain the dropping of Simon Walters’ story about Johnson’s corrupt job offer to his mistress, the one he had while his then wife had cancer

https://twitter.com/campbellclaret/status/1538949159369187331?s=20&t=M374k1vOhwLIlL3DcAVFJA
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6121 on: June 21, 2022, 08:40:22 am »
Horrible tory c*nts.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #6122 on: June 21, 2022, 09:11:06 am »
Horrible tory c*nts.

This.

Gets worse every day.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6123 on: June 21, 2022, 10:09:09 am »
Phil Harries (@fessdoc) tweeted at 1:01 pm on Mon, Jun 20, 2022:
22 years as a NHS Consultant Rhinologist I’ve never operated upon someone’s sinuses under GA, recovered then and discharged them so they are home by 10am. #amazing

https://t.co/mTChR5NcsY
(https://twitter.com/fessdoc/status/1538854626501574661?t=PNFAWxfK4BzSl3lEqvLD1w&s=03)
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6124 on: June 21, 2022, 10:58:16 am »
Bozo wouldn’t be lying, would he?

This fucker is going to go full scorched earth Trump.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6125 on: June 21, 2022, 11:07:50 am »
Bozo wouldn’t be lying, would he?

This fucker is going to go full scorched earth Trump.

After 7 kids I hope he's getting the snip.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6126 on: June 21, 2022, 01:49:49 pm »
Phil Harries (@fessdoc) tweeted at 1:01 pm on Mon, Jun 20, 2022:
22 years as a NHS Consultant Rhinologist I’ve never operated upon someone’s sinuses under GA, recovered then and discharged them so they are home by 10am. #amazing

https://t.co/mTChR5NcsY
(https://twitter.com/fessdoc/status/1538854626501574661?t=PNFAWxfK4BzSl3lEqvLD1w&s=03)

Was he 'having a Westbrook'?

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6127 on: June 21, 2022, 02:11:32 pm »

Was he 'having a Westbrook'?
Nahh, He had 20 inches cut off as it was growing too long.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6128 on: June 21, 2022, 02:47:07 pm »
Early editions of the Sunday Times ran an expose on Bozo trying to get his then mistress Carrie Symonds a £100k Foreign Office job, when Bozo was Foreign Sec and still married to Marina Wheeler.

The story was then pulled, with rumours about pressure from No10, and even that Bozo had taken out a super-injunction.

Other news outlets totally ignoring it suggests the latter, or perhaps just plain corruption and another step along the way to dictatorship.

https://twitter.com/Ian_Fraser/status/1538266832674738177

https://twitter.com/Tim_Burgess/status/1538488529537359873

EXCLUSIVE: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson suggested TWO plum jobs for wife Carrie - including one with the royals

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson talked to Downing Street aides about getting his wife Carrie two plum jobs, sources claim.

The Prime Minister is said to have raised possible new environmental roles for her in autumn 2020, either on the COP 26 summit or with the Royal Family.

It follows allegations he tried to make her his £100,000-a-year chief of staff two years earlier, when he was Foreign Secretary and she was his girlfriend.

Now sources say the PM wanted to get her a job as a green ambassador in the run-up to the global climate summit in Glasgow. They claim his second idea was to line her up as communications director for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s Earthshot Prize.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-suggested-two-plum-27285766

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: The Conservative Party - never quite sure if they are thick or bonkers
« Reply #6129 on: June 21, 2022, 02:52:48 pm »
Note: she wasn’t his wife.

At the time he had another wife. This was one of his mistresses who became the current Mrs Johnson
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6130 on: June 21, 2022, 03:01:26 pm »
Note: she wasn’t his wife.

At the time he had another wife. This was one of his mistresses who became the current Mrs Johnson

Who was going through cancer treatment when the fat, lying doughboy was porking the ultra-ambitious younger woman.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6131 on: June 21, 2022, 03:07:28 pm »
Chris Bryant put Fabricant in his place when he was trying to spin it

Chris Bryant
@RhonddaBryant
No. She wasn’t his wife. He had another wife at the time. That’s their business. But he tried to circumvent open and fair recruitment processes at the FCO for his lover. This is corrupt. And you endorse it

Quote Tweet
Michael Fabricant 🇬🇧🇺🇦🌻
@Mike_Fabricant
 · 6h
#Boris enquired whether a highly qualified person, his wife Carrie, could be Chief of Staff at the FCDO as she had held a similar post elsewhere.
He was told No.
So she wasn’t appointed.
Errrrrr.  That’s it. twitter.com/simonlangford1…
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #6132 on: June 21, 2022, 03:09:11 pm »
The problem isnt the Tory Party.....its the millions of fucking knobheads who vote for them.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6133 on: June 21, 2022, 03:16:58 pm »
Has there been anything in any of the mainstream papers about the goings on at chequers during lockdown?

Gossip is that the Downing Street parties pale into insignificance by comparison.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #6134 on: June 21, 2022, 04:19:06 pm »
I'm cynically wondering if they are quite happy for the press to keep banging on about partygate. Moves the focus away from the 1'000s of unnecessary death's on their watch.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6135 on: June 21, 2022, 04:23:18 pm »
Now we know how Americans felt when hardly a day went by without Trump shenanigans.  Arguably our version is worse, albeit its an extremely low bar.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #6136 on: June 21, 2022, 04:49:23 pm »

Who was going through cancer treatment when the fat, lying doughboy was porking the ultra-ambitious younger woman.
And other assorted dalliances. When did Arcuri move back to the USA?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #6137 on: June 21, 2022, 04:56:12 pm »
Now we know how Americans felt when hardly a day went by without Trump shenanigans.  Arguably our version is worse, albeit its an extremely low bar.

I don't feel it is worse, though it might eventually become so. But you're right to make the comparison, and that's staggering enough.

Just like America with Trump and the Republicans we are now seeing the disgraceful and proto-Fascist behaviour of fellow elected representatives who will back their leader whatever he does. I imagine there is absolutely no limit to Fabricant's loyalty to Johnson. He would surely back the man even if Johnson committed rape and murder. Democracy will end in Britain if this goes on for much longer and is allowed to become standard behaviour. 
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #6138 on: June 21, 2022, 05:00:01 pm »
The problem isnt the Tory Party.....its the millions of fucking knobheads who vote for them.

Some old fart was on Radio Merseyside this morning.  I think he was from St Helens. A man in receipt of a state pension and a bus pass, both the result of unions and the labour movement. And all he did was go on like he was some millionaire hedge funder. According to this plonker, strikers should forfeit a weeks wages for every day they strike. He was away with the mixer. He then went on about how Thatcher defeated the miners by not backing down.
A working class dickhead of the first order. I bet he was one of those shitheads who never voted for a strike, moan about striking workmates and yet was quite happy to take the pay rise and the improved working conditions, along with his NHS treatment. He probably worked in the glass industry in St Helens and was a loyal company man despite the way they shafted the workers.

These people think striking is somehow beneath them. They are convinced they are somehow superior when they are merely serfs with a better cap to doff. The “foreman class” who are superior because they have a different overall. My old man did his time in the army, and used to call them little lance corporals, because they get a stripe on their sleeve and think they are the sergeant major, and shit all over their former mates in the platoon.

Selfish snobby bastards
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6139 on: June 21, 2022, 05:05:41 pm »

It's remarkable that people look at this man, and his party and say to themselves, "yeah, these are the people I feel ok with running the country."
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6140 on: June 21, 2022, 05:15:39 pm »

These people think striking is somehow beneath them. They are convinced they are somehow superior when they are merely serfs with a better cap to doff. The “foreman class” who are superior because they have a different overall. My old man did his time in the army, and used to call them little lance corporals, because they get a stripe on their sleeve and think they are the sergeant major, and shit all over their former mates in the platoon.

Selfish snobby bastards

And the old song went to the tune of the ‘Red Flag’;

“The working class can kiss my ass,
I’ve got the fireman’s job at last’.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #6141 on: June 21, 2022, 05:51:48 pm »
Some old fart was on Radio Merseyside this morning.  I think he was from St Helens. A man in receipt of a state pension and a bus pass, both the result of unions and the labour movement. And all he did was go on like he was some millionaire hedge funder. According to this plonker, strikers should forfeit a weeks wages for every day they strike. He was away with the mixer. He then went on about how Thatcher defeated the miners by not backing down.
A working class dickhead of the first order. I bet he was one of those shitheads who never voted for a strike, moan about striking workmates and yet was quite happy to take the pay rise and the improved working conditions, along with his NHS treatment. He probably worked in the glass industry in St Helens and was a loyal company man despite the way they shafted the workers.

Selfish snobby bastards

Man I knew so many like this...especially these c*nts ''who never voted for a strike, moan about striking workmates and yet was quite happy to take the pay rise and the improved working conditions''  ...used to give them hell....lamest ones where ''but I cant afford to go on strike''

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6142 on: June 21, 2022, 05:56:56 pm »
It's remarkable that people look at this man, and his party and say to themselves, "yeah, these are the people I feel ok with running the country."
Woman on QT last week started off with everybody knew Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was a liar before he became PM. I expected her to carry on with something like so why is every one surprised by all the lies he tells us now. nope she actually went onto defend him arguing we knew he was a liar so lets just let him get on with running the country.
It's hard to understand the logic behind a opinion like that. you vote for someone for a reason, if you know you cant trust a word he says is true then what's the point of voting for him. all his promises are meaningless. only happens in politics, the same people would rightly have nothing but scorn and contempt for someone from another walk of life who lied to them constantly.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6143 on: June 21, 2022, 06:01:26 pm »
And the old song went to the tune of the ‘Red Flag’;

“The working class can kiss my ass,
I’ve got the fireman’s job at last’.

That's a slur on the firefighters and the FBU! Withdraw that comment, comrade!
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6144 on: June 21, 2022, 06:38:39 pm »
Dacre is about to be ennobled by Johnson.

They're not even trying any more.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6145 on: June 21, 2022, 06:39:23 pm »
Woman on QT last week started off with everybody knew Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson was a liar before he became PM. I expected her to carry on with something like so why is every one surprised by all the lies he tells us now. nope she actually went onto defend him arguing we knew he was a liar so lets just let him get on with running the country.
It's hard to understand the logic behind a opinion like that. you vote for someone for a reason, if you know you cant trust a word he says is true then what's the point of voting for him. all his promises are meaningless. only happens in politics, the same people would rightly have nothing but scorn and contempt for someone from another walk of life who lied to them constantly.

It's like the "Christian" nuts in America supporting Trump; they know he's evil but still see him as doing God's work, like the Pharaoh vs Moses in Genesis.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6146 on: June 21, 2022, 07:16:06 pm »
It's like the "Christian" nuts in America supporting Trump; they know he's evil but still see him as doing God's work, like the Pharaoh vs Moses in Genesis.
The scary thing is if you had never seen these people talking then you would never think it was possible for anyone to think like this. all seem to have this know all condescending smirk shaking their head at people while thinking there the ones who are being conned.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #6147 on: June 21, 2022, 09:09:50 pm »
At least banana republics produce something of value to the rest of the world.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6148 on: June 21, 2022, 09:48:34 pm »
At least banana republics produce something of value to the rest of the world.
Cocaine?

The Tories love a bit of that.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6149 on: June 22, 2022, 06:57:04 am »
Their attack lines about Labour and this strike.

Does anyone know anyone who’s actually buying it? (Genuine question - even by their standards it just seems bizarre)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6150 on: June 22, 2022, 07:11:18 am »

Does anyone know anyone who’s actually buying it? (Genuine question - even by their standards it just seems bizarre)

"I dont know how much social media is representative, but yes they are.  Just seen a comment from a lad I was in school with.
33k for a ticket collector.
Thats more than nurses get, and ticket collectors dont save lives."

Another
"Dont the loony left understand that strike actions stops investment and makes everyone poorer"

If you want to know how stupid people are look at UK election results
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #6151 on: June 22, 2022, 07:18:34 am »
I'm not sure that pins it on labour though? I've heard people talk about how much train drivers earn and how the unions are Communists.  Not sure how I didn't get into a fight over the basic ignorance of facts!., But there was no mention of it being labour's fault.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6152 on: June 22, 2022, 07:20:07 am »
"I dont know how much social media is representative, but yes they are.  Just seen a comment from a lad I was in school with.
33k for a ticket collector.
Thats more than nurses get, and ticket collectors dont save lives."

Another
"Dont the loony left understand that strike actions stops investment and makes everyone poorer"

If you want to know how stupid people are look at UK election results

At risk of repeating a recent discussion on here, but again, most people don't vote Tory.

The majority of people support the strike too, I believe.

I agree with what Doc said a while back: the majority of people in the UK are decent and want to see a progressive society.  It's the system and the minority in charge, that are the issue.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:21:39 am by Red-Soldier »

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6153 on: June 22, 2022, 07:24:38 am »
I'm not sure that pins it on labour though? I've heard people talk about how much train drivers earn and how the unions are Communists.  Not sure how I didn't get into a fight over the basic ignorance of facts!., But there was no mention of it being labour's fault.

oh, as in this strike is because of Labour?  not directly no.  But when you come out with "loony left" its an indication that trade unions are bad, and Labour and Unions are intrinsically linked, them maybe.

Both comments are certainly absolving the government. but granted thats not blaming Labour.

Edit - Ive just woken up to see theses comments on my timeline, so there is an element of me letting off steam 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 07:26:44 am by Kenny's Jacket »
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6154 on: June 22, 2022, 05:11:14 pm »
That's a slur on the firefighters and the FBU! Withdraw that comment, comrade!

Bloody hell. My big fingers again.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6155 on: June 22, 2022, 05:39:48 pm »

Don't read Twitter. It's depressing how many Tory stooges are parroting this bullshit. They're not bots, either.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6156 on: June 22, 2022, 06:03:47 pm »
Polio now looking to make a comeback for that full 1970s vibe.

Guessing thats Kier Starmers fault as well.

Even though he isnt the one dismantling the NHS.

Doesnt have a famous anti-vaxxer brother either!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6157 on: June 22, 2022, 06:07:55 pm »
Polio now looking to make a comeback for that full 1970s vibe.

Guessing thats Kier Starmers fault as well.

Even though he isnt the one dismantling the NHS.

Doesnt have a famous anti-vaxxer brother either!

And TB, the curse of the 1930s.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6158 on: June 22, 2022, 10:03:05 pm »

https://youtu.be/uNCBF5p6fpw

https://youtu.be/VMTr7QI11FE
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 10:07:28 pm by McSquared »

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.