Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1311805 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Conservative Party. Actually chillingly evil.
« Reply #6081 on: June 17, 2022, 05:58:44 pm »
Breaking news on sky - Lord Geidt states the reason given for his departure re trade rules & the WTO wasn’t accurate.  His departure was because of an accumulation of various issues and impact on the ministerial code (paraphrasing sky news report).

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6082 on: June 17, 2022, 06:05:49 pm »
Breaking news on sky - Lord Geidt states the reason given for his departure re trade rules & the WTO wasn’t accurate.  His departure was because of an accumulation of various issues and impact on the ministerial code (paraphrasing sky news report).

So it wasn't just re trade rules & the WTO
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6083 on: June 17, 2022, 08:37:16 pm »
The straw that broke the camel's back.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6084 on: June 17, 2022, 10:48:38 pm »
He's gone to Kiev, probably on instruction from his Russian backers to try and convince Ukraine not to join the EU.

Everytime the heats on him, he announces some Ukrainian PR

https://mobile.twitter.com/janemerrick23/status/1537753843420876801

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #6085 on: June 17, 2022, 11:31:58 pm »
The week in Tory (Russ Jones) is a brilliant and frightening twitter read.
Some tasters.

1. Let’s start with spindly, posturing mantis Jacob Rees-Mogg, who this week blocked a bill that spares elephants from torture

15. A number of things have subtly changed since the Rwanda plan was first announced by Priti Patel, a smirking, razor-faced ghoul with all the warmth and tenderness of a Klingon backstreet abortionist. I will now describe them...

35. The UN said UK policy “violates fundamental principles”

54. A Tory backbencher said “the government is lying to its own MPs and the media” about the legality of its bill

76. And finally, after last week’s announcement that the govt would extend the “right to buy” to include people who haven’t even got enough money to eat, startled halibut Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Michael Gove admitted they hadn’t even bothered to do an impact assessment on the idea

https://twitter.com/RussInCheshire/status/1537757078558760960

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6086 on: June 18, 2022, 01:54:48 am »
The week in Tory (Russ Jones) is a brilliant and frightening twitter read.
Some tasters.

1. Let’s start with spindly, posturing mantis Jacob Rees-Mogg, who this week blocked a bill that spares elephants from torture

15. A number of things have subtly changed since the Rwanda plan was first announced by Priti Patel, a smirking, razor-faced ghoul with all the warmth and tenderness of a Klingon backstreet abortionist. I will now describe them...

35. The UN said UK policy “violates fundamental principles”

54. A Tory backbencher said “the government is lying to its own MPs and the media” about the legality of its bill

76. And finally, after last week’s announcement that the govt would extend the “right to buy” to include people who haven’t even got enough money to eat, startled halibut Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Fuckwitted Pob lookalike Michael Gove admitted they hadn’t even bothered to do an impact assessment on the idea

https://twitter.com/RussInCheshire/status/1537757078558760960
RussinCheshire is a huge biff.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6087 on: June 18, 2022, 07:14:26 am »
RussinCheshire is a huge biff.
No idea what that means?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6088 on: June 18, 2022, 07:49:38 am »
Was watching Question Time and I cant stand that fucking Iceland Tory twat. Couldnt believe an actual boss of a major firm would come out and not criticise the Rwanda policy.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #6089 on: June 18, 2022, 08:04:56 am »
Was watching Question Time and I cant stand that fucking Iceland Tory twat. Couldnt believe an actual boss of a major firm would come out and not criticise the Rwanda policy.

Yeah, they might as well have just invited along another Tory MP and had done with it.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6090 on: June 18, 2022, 08:35:39 am »
Yeah, they might as well have just invited along another Tory MP and had done with it.

Gets asked a question over the Ethics advisor quitting and he parrots the line that we should move on. Is clearly more concerned with the plight of Amazon monkeys than he is helping this country get a proper PM.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6091 on: June 18, 2022, 09:06:10 am »
No idea what that means?
Ditto. Though, it seems to carry a negative quality. Sounds like something Bullingdon Club member would say.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6092 on: June 18, 2022, 09:50:34 am »
Now and again (very infrequently sadly) you come across something surprising.  A column in today’s guardian quotes Jeremy Clarkson commenting on refugees. “In many ways they are like brave souls from East Yorkshire & Ireland who crossed the Atlantic to start a new life in America.  These are people with gumption. With drive. So why are we putting them in detention centres”.  Taken from the unmentionable Tory rag from last year apparently.  I always had him down as a Frottage type.  Obviously not.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6093 on: June 18, 2022, 10:57:43 am »
Now and again (very infrequently sadly) you come across something surprising.  A column in today’s guardian quotes Jeremy Clarkson commenting on refugees. “In many ways they are like brave souls from East Yorkshire & Ireland who crossed the Atlantic to start a new life in America.  These are people with gumption. With drive. So why are we putting them in detention centres”.  Taken from the unmentionable Tory rag from last year apparently.  I always had him down as a Frottage type.  Obviously not.
Voted remain as well. Probably still votes Tory though. Lots of remainers are Tories and they still vote Tory, the plebs.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6094 on: June 18, 2022, 12:46:57 pm »
Some people think voting Tory is economically beneficial to them , despite all evidence to the contrary, but have liberal social views. It’s only when we convince them that they are actually getting screwed financially too that things will change.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6095 on: June 18, 2022, 01:30:19 pm »
Some people think voting Tory is economically beneficial to them , despite all evidence to the contrary, but have liberal social views. It’s only when we convince them that they are actually getting screwed financially too that things will change.

I think you underestimate how honestly thick the UK population are

Years ago I used to laugh when I read that one day the UK public would be as easily manipulated as the US population and would actively act against their best interests routinely
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6096 on: June 18, 2022, 02:58:43 pm »
I think it's more they are scared they'll be screwed under Labour. The number of young people I know who purport to be Labour supporters and yet who moaned when Osborne (from memory) got rid of the dividend tax credit, which allowed them, as freelancers or small business owners, to avoid income tax. These are people who have got used to a low tax environment. Bit of a moot point right now of course, but while people consistently say they'd pay higher tax to fund the NHS or bump Universal Credit, what they really mean is they want other people to pay higher tax. Because the person who can afford higher tax is always someone who earns a bit more than you. Starmer will have to find that third way, whatever the left's perception of Blair/Brown centrism.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #6097 on: June 18, 2022, 03:19:43 pm »
No666. Nail on head. Plenty want to see the big increase in public spending they associate with a labour government. But they don't want to pay the taxes they expect they would have to pay to fund it.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #6098 on: June 18, 2022, 05:40:32 pm »
No666. Nail on head. Plenty want to see the big increase in public spending they associate with a labour government. But they don't want to pay the taxes they expect they would have to pay to fund it.
Perhaps Labour should just promise to give less to their mates than the Tories do.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6099 on: June 19, 2022, 10:49:27 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/18/strike-chaoes-teachers-nhs-staff-action-pay-rail-unions

Ah, yes. Right on cue, the inevitiable wide-scale societal collapse which always follows a Tory government.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6100 on: June 19, 2022, 02:57:53 pm »
I've just had the "pleasure" of spending 3 days with the dumb shite ex labour voting brexiteers of Yorkshire.

One complaining she's got to pay for a PCR test when she takes the grandkids to Tenerife in August which the Spanish government doesn't require of EU countries.  Well duh!!!

Another who jumped to the wrong conclusion when I said I was annoyed always hearing that we can't afford..... cut me off mid sentence to rant about all these people on telly with their nails, lashes, extensions and latest iPhones saying they can't afford to feed their kids or heat their homes should stop spending on luxuries.

What I was about to say was.... we can't afford to help with the crisis because those with the least are the ones expected to divvy up the most and now there's fuck all left instead of targeting the super rich but that people are genuinely struggling even if you aren't.

Twats the lot of them!!

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #6101 on: June 19, 2022, 09:07:32 pm »
Not sure if anyone has seen this song by Tom Walker. Not as though he is an unknown singer so fair play for using his platform 👏

https://youtu.be/APUCSWZE4TI

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #6102 on: June 19, 2022, 09:13:33 pm »
A couple of people have said about EU countries not covid testing other EU nationals. But they are COVID testing Brits. Have we got significant variants or higher rates? Otherwise I'm not sure why they would need that policy.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6103 on: June 19, 2022, 09:18:44 pm »
A couple of people have said about EU countries not covid testing other EU nationals. But they are COVID testing Brits. Have we got significant variants or higher rates? Otherwise I'm not sure why they would need that policy.

If i were in charge of a European nation i would insist we do that out of spite.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6104 on: June 19, 2022, 09:23:21 pm »
Early editions of the Sunday Times ran an expose on Bozo trying to get his then mistress Carrie Symonds a £100k Foreign Office job, when Bozo was Foreign Sec and still married to Marina Wheeler.

The story was then pulled, with rumours about pressure from No10, and even that Bozo had taken out a super-injunction.

Other news outlets totally ignoring it suggests the latter, or perhaps just plain corruption and another step along the way to dictatorship.

https://twitter.com/Ian_Fraser/status/1538266832674738177

https://twitter.com/Tim_Burgess/status/1538488529537359873

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6105 on: June 19, 2022, 09:29:22 pm »

Most EU countries don't accept the covid recovery certificate for non vaccinated, but will accept the EU wide certificate, which we can't get sue to Brexit and our useless Govt not sorting out the UK getting it, so might be because of that.

We are, after all, a 3rd country now, outside of the EU and will be treated as suck. Just because the English government still thinks we have an Empire and are superior to everyone else doesn't mean we are ;)
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6106 on: June 19, 2022, 11:14:25 pm »
Most EU countries don't accept the covid recovery certificate for non vaccinated, but will accept the EU wide certificate, which we can't get sue to Brexit and our useless Govt not sorting out the UK getting it, so might be because of that.

We are, after all, a 3rd country now, outside of the EU and will be treated as suck. Just because the English government still thinks we have an Empire and are superior to everyone else doesn't mean we are ;)

We certainly suck.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6107 on: June 20, 2022, 09:22:41 am »
Early editions of the Sunday Times ran an expose on Bozo trying to get his then mistress Carrie Symonds a £100k Foreign Office job, when Bozo was Foreign Sec and still married to Marina Wheeler.

The story was then pulled, with rumours about pressure from No10, and even that Bozo had taken out a super-injunction.

Other news outlets totally ignoring it suggests the latter, or perhaps just plain corruption and another step along the way to dictatorship.

A few more years of these in power and any journalists who write such stories will start getting jailed or worse.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #6108 on: June 20, 2022, 09:34:39 am »
A few more years of these in power and any journalists who write such stories will start getting jailed or worse.

Probably won`t get that far as the stories won`t make the light of day. Sackings will probably get the job done.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Mr Benn please?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • 123456789 Benn
« Reply #6109 on: June 20, 2022, 11:40:51 am »

apparently the tweets have been shared millions of times on Twitter - I guess in these days of social media super injunctions don't work that well. What a pity!

I wonder whether super injunctions are applicable to parliament? It would great if in PMQs Starmer was able to ask Johnson if it was true that he wanted to use £100k of tax payers money to give his then mistress a job when he was Foreign Secretary. Would be very embarrassing for the Govt and potentially quite damaging in the forthcoming by elections, both of which have been caused by Tory sleaze.   

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6110 on: June 20, 2022, 12:12:48 pm »
Rumours that he has two super injunctions in existence at the moment, one for the Walters story and one for something else (but entirely predictable).

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6111 on: June 20, 2022, 12:28:57 pm »
Rumours that he has two super injunctions in existence at the moment, one for the Walters story and one for something else (but entirely predictable).

https://twitter.com/imincorrigible/status/1399279679622766593?lang=en-GB

How does one tell if a super injunction exists? E.g. if Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson had an affair with a Russian violinist named 'Olga D' or 'Olga Kholodnaya' last year, and had taken out a SI, would that be recorded in a central register that the media must consult before publication?

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #6112 on: June 20, 2022, 12:41:31 pm »
Politics Home

Number 10 has confirmed that members of the Prime Minister's team personally intervened before a story about his wife Carrie Johnson was withdrawn from publication in The Times – but denied that Boris Johnson was personally involved in the discussions.

The story in question, written by veteran political reporter Simon Walters, contained accusations that the Prime Minister tried to hire then-partner Carrie Symonds as his chief of staff in the Foreign Office while working as Foreign Secretary. The pair have since married.

It also alleges that when advisers heard of the plan, they managed to convince Johnson against it.

The story appeared on page five of The Times’ early print editions but was swiftly removed from late copies of the paper, as well as from online. The MailOnline, which also picked up the story, deleted its copy too.

Number 10 and Carrie Johnson strongly deny the allegations. However, Walters told The New European: “I stand by the story 100 per cent.”

Over the weekend Twitter users including former Times reporters expressed confusion over why the story had been “mysteriously” pulled online. By Monday morning the hashtag “Carriegate” was trending on the platform.

A senior source at The Times denied to PoliticsHome that any discussions over between the Prime Minister and the paper’s editor Tony Gallagher took place regarding the matter. “It’s 100% a lie,” they said. “It's just totally untrue.”

A senior Number 10 source told PoliticsHome: “You’ll be aware that he was in Ukraine on Friday and travelled back overnight.”

However, a spokesperson for Number 10 confirmed that members of the Prime Minister’s team spoke to the paper directly about the story after its initial publication.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6113 on: June 20, 2022, 12:47:29 pm »
An amusing attempt to create an alibi for Johnson there.  He was in Ukraine m'lud and was travelling at the time the alleged conversation took place - look 'ere's 'is ticket!

We're left with no alternative but to believe that the "Prime Minister’s team" acted autonomously and without Johnson being aware  ::)

The Tories that backed him thinking they could "draw a line under it" were very naïve if they didn't think he'd have many more skeletons precariously balanced in his closet.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 12:49:04 pm by thaddeus »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6114 on: June 20, 2022, 01:07:18 pm »
Bozo is recovering after a minor nose operation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61865032

Septum reconstruction job?

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6115 on: June 20, 2022, 01:11:31 pm »
Bozo is recovering after a minor nose operation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61865032

Septum reconstruction job?

What a drama queen! He walks off the stage every time he is required to answer awkward questions.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6116 on: June 20, 2022, 03:58:46 pm »
I'm not sure if we have a Labour thread anymore after the in-fighting but, if we do, happy for a Mod to move this there:
Labour's shadow foreign secretary David Lammy is under investigation for allegedly breaking rules for declaring financial interests.

The Parliamentary Standards probe is looking at possible breaches to the MPs' code of conduct.

MPs must register changes to their financial interests within 28 days, but Mr Lammy's financial register contained interests recorded after that period.
Starmer also being investigated for the same thing.  On the face of it this seems like a minor indiscretion as the interests were recorded but outside of the 28-day limit.

I don't know much about Kathryn Stone (Parliamentary Standards commissioner) beyond her notoriety for the Owen Paterson investigation.  Based on that particular investigation I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt as being impartial but it does feel a bit like petty muck to divert attention off the many scandals involving Tory MPs - not least the PM!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 04:00:30 pm by thaddeus »

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6117 on: June 20, 2022, 04:54:37 pm »
Have I Got News For You
@haveigotnews
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson recovering after minor operation on his nose. Unconfirmed reports suggest he’s had about 2ft taken off.

https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/1538866746018480129

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6118 on: June 20, 2022, 05:30:16 pm »
Have I Got News For You
@haveigotnews
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson recovering after minor operation on his nose. Unconfirmed reports suggest he’s had about 2ft taken off.

https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/1538866746018480129

That's brilliant  :lmao

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6119 on: June 20, 2022, 06:41:04 pm »
A senior source at The Times denied to PoliticsHome that any discussions over between the Prime Minister and the paper’s editor Tony Gallagher took place regarding the matter. “It’s 100% a lie,” they said. “It's just totally untrue.”

[...]

However, a spokesperson for Number 10 confirmed that members of the Prime Minister’s team spoke to the paper directly about the story after its initial publication.
So, not a '100% lie', then. Splitting hairs, at best.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.