Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1759361 times)

Online William Regal

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #11280 on: October 16, 2021, 07:16:13 pm »
sell him, hes finished, bring sancho or daka in instead.  One of thee great wide men in football still.

Congratulations on the 100 premier league goals Sadio. Legend.

Offline Simplexity

• Do we need the xity? (apparently not)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11281 on: October 16, 2021, 07:19:17 pm »
While not the same as he was years prior I am glad he has gotten his end product back.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11282 on: October 16, 2021, 07:45:56 pm »
sell him, hes finished, bring sancho or daka in instead.  One of thee great wide men in football still.

Congratulations on the 100 premier league goals Sadio. Legend.

Danny Rose is one of the great wide men still in football. Samir Nasri recently retired.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Online William Regal

• Kopite
« Reply #11283 on: October 16, 2021, 09:01:59 pm »
Danny Rose is one of the great wide men still in football. Samir Nasri recently retired.

Whats Danny Rose got to do with Mane?

edit, i've just got that lol
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 09:07:01 pm by William Regal »

Offline Illmatic

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11284 on: October 17, 2021, 12:19:28 am »
39 games Sadio & Mo have scored in together. Only St.John & Sir Roger scored in more games together. Think they we 48 games.

Is there any other pair of players that have done better in PL era for us or for other clubs? I can't think of any. The front three have been just phenomenal for us they will be missed when they are no longer at the club. They will very hard to replace.

I still think they have at least 2-3 top quality seasons at the club as the main three. The obvious problem is that they are all roughly the same age, Jota provides good competition which we are seeing Bobby benefit from and with Harvey Elliot coming through it's certainly not 100 per cent that we will need a big money signing in the forward areas come the summer.
Nas is like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin

Offline Red Giant

• da red giant asshole
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #11285 on: October 17, 2021, 01:00:34 am »
Sadio Main <33333333333

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11286 on: October 17, 2021, 02:38:19 am »
Should have got 2 today. Sometimes he is a bit too careless with his finishing.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11287 on: October 17, 2021, 04:17:44 am »
The best thing about Mane’s goal was about 60-seconds before it (could have been more), Neville had just finished a diatribe about how he said after the Chelsea game “something isn’t right about this Liverpool side and still isn’t” or words to that affect.

fuck that rat face hypocritical c*nt. anything he says is a veiled dig. from salah moving away since he signed for us, man u winning the title before us and rift between salah and mane. how could anyone take him seriously anymore. his existence is a joke just like his coaching career.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11288 on: October 17, 2021, 08:39:59 am »
Absolutely love Sadio. 100 Premier League goals and not a single penalty. What a player. What a signing!

For me he’s the one who really transformed our attack. Before him we had good players but not that out and out pace that terrifies defenders. You forget how brilliant he was in his his first season for us which helped us qualify for the Champions League, sign Salah and kick on even further.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #11289 on: October 17, 2021, 08:43:28 am »
Absolutely love Sadio. 100 Premier League goals and not a single penalty. What a player. What a signing!

For me he’s the one who really transformed our attack. Before him we had good players but not that out and out pace that terrifies defenders. You forget how brilliant he was in his his first season for us which helped us qualify for the Champions League, sign Salah and kick on even further.

I was made up when we signed him. He had a run of scoring against us when he got played for Southampton, I seem to recall. That first goal he scored against Arsenal was a beauty as was the celebration when he jumped on Klopp’s back. 😀
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Red Bird

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11290 on: October 17, 2021, 08:50:59 am »
The best thing about Mane’s goal was about 60-seconds before it (could have been more), Neville had just finished a diatribe about how he said after the Chelsea game “something isn’t right about this Liverpool side and still isn’t” or words to that affect.
I remembered that— it was hooty  hilarious.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11291 on: October 17, 2021, 09:39:34 am »

I imagine I feel the same about him as older people feel about Barnes. Not exactly the same type of players of course but more the effect they had on the team from the moment they signed and quality and consistency of their performances from the left hand side. Agree about transforming our attack, he was a real spark of a signing.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11292 on: October 17, 2021, 09:46:13 am »

Yep and thats why if we are talking about the most important signing under Klopp then Mane would be my choice. Obviously the likes of Salah, Van Dijk and Alisson make us PL and CL winners but the Mane signing almost encapsulates the Klopp era and the start of the team we see now.

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
« Reply #11293 on: October 17, 2021, 10:11:05 am »
a noteable milestone for sadio and no meagre feat  :hally
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11294 on: October 17, 2021, 11:51:55 am »
Getting closer and closer to his true level. Great first time finish yesterday. Personally think if that falls to him a month ago it ends up in Foster's arms. Confidence is pretty much back and with that we're starting to see the ball stick when it gets out to him, the natural decision making in terms of movement and passing is back and he's starting to beat players again.

Think he's a brilliant parallel for the team - he and they took an almighty knock last season and it was daft to think just because that season ended and a new one began that all the issues and minor (major?) doubts would be gone. Instead we're seeing a gradual build up back to the levels that he and they are well capable of. I still think there's a fair amount of improvement for the team to make - take the Watford game. Crushed them for 85/90% of the game, but some sloppy play (one from Sadio with a crazy backheel in the middle of the park) and Watford had the ball in dangerous positions. Better teams will punish that. Similarly at 4-0, whilst the team could be forgiven by lesser men for taking the foot of the throat this Liverpool team and Manager/staff won't accept that.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #11295 on: October 27, 2021, 12:48:36 pm »
In all the Salah froth, just a reminder this bloke is goals-per-game better than Dalglish, Lidell, Keegan, St John, Barnes and Gerrard. I hope a decent song gets up soon.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #11296 on: October 27, 2021, 02:24:30 pm »
In all the Salah froth, just a reminder this bloke is goals-per-game better than Dalglish, Lidell, Keegan, St John, Barnes and Gerrard. I hope a decent song gets up soon.

yup and currently racking up the best underlying numbers of his time with us

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11297 on: October 27, 2021, 05:59:14 pm »
a couple of days before the Manure game I saw some rumours about Mane and Klopp having some kind of bust-up. 

I assumed it was the usual internet rumour crap so ignored them .... but then he was benched.

does anyone know what all that was (supposed to be) about?

Offline naka

• Lennart Skoglund Ultra
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11298 on: October 27, 2021, 06:00:45 pm »
a couple of days before the Manure game I saw some rumours about Mane and Klopp having some kind of bust-up. 

I assumed it was the usual internet rumour crap so ignored them .... but then he was benched.

tbf he was benched that last time liverpool played man utd so i didnt see it as an issue
for me it was tactical

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #11299 on: October 27, 2021, 06:02:17 pm »

:D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11300 on: October 27, 2021, 06:17:09 pm »
tbf he was benched that last time liverpool played man utd so i didnt see it as an issue
for me it was tactical

Imagine getting knackered out defending all game against our front three and then seeing Sadio Mane come in off the bench. I'd have left the stadium and not come back

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #11301 on: October 27, 2021, 06:23:12 pm »
Imagine getting knackered out defending all game against our front three and then seeing Sadio Mane come in off the bench. I'd have left the stadium and not come back

Most of them most have thought the same as you, by the looks of it.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #11302 on: October 27, 2021, 06:51:50 pm »

Mane was saying the best Abba song was Knowing Me Knowing You. Jürgen was having none of that saying it had to be Dancing Queen. The argument got a bit heated and Sadio refused to back down so Jürgen benched him.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #11303 on: October 27, 2021, 06:54:34 pm »
Mane was saying the best Abba song was Knowing Me Knowing You. Jürgen was having none of that saying it had to be Dancing Queen. The argument got a bit heated and Sadio refused to back down so Jürgen benched him.

When everyone knows there is no good ABBA song.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11304 on: October 27, 2021, 06:55:40 pm »
When everyone knows there is no good ABBA song.
Reported
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11305 on: October 27, 2021, 06:56:38 pm »
Reported

;D You know deep down it's true.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #11306 on: October 27, 2021, 06:56:56 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11307 on: October 27, 2021, 06:58:01 pm »
There is no greater joy in life than just accepting Abba and embracing their joy
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11308 on: October 27, 2021, 06:58:42 pm »

It’s okay you are just in denial.  ;)

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11309 on: October 27, 2021, 06:59:15 pm »
Show me someone who says they don’t like ABBA and I’ll show you a liar.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11310 on: October 27, 2021, 06:59:29 pm »

:wave

Roxette are even better than abba

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11311 on: October 27, 2021, 07:00:49 pm »

Yes, definitely in denial.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #11312 on: October 27, 2021, 07:02:59 pm »

I also like Roxette, but if you're going to rank Swedish bands Abba are always at the top, way above Roxette and certainly Europe.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11313 on: October 27, 2021, 07:05:41 pm »
I also like Roxette, but if you're going to rank Swedish bands Abba are always at the top, way above Roxette and certainly Europe.

If we widen this to Scandinavia then I'd rank A-ha pretty highly too.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #11314 on: October 27, 2021, 07:34:26 pm »

And a palin-drone...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11315 on: October 30, 2021, 07:52:28 pm »
He's becoming very predictable to play against.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #11316 on: October 30, 2021, 08:21:15 pm »
Yup, 7 goal in 13 appearances, almost predictable that he'll score now.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Online Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11317 on: October 30, 2021, 08:21:44 pm »
Thought personally that he was the best of the front 3 today.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11318 on: October 30, 2021, 08:26:14 pm »

Rick would be disappointed by your bullshit.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #11319 on: October 30, 2021, 08:26:22 pm »
Yup, 7 goal in 13 appearances, almost predictable that he'll score now.

;D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.