Author Topic: PL: Norwich 0 v 3 Liverpool Jota ‘26 Bobby ‘65 Mo ‘74  (Read 27431 times)

Online BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Re: PL: Norwich 0 v 1 Liverpool Jota ‘26
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2021, 06:16:50 pm »
45 Cross into the box but well defended by Trent
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2021, 06:17:11 pm »
A minute added on

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2021, 06:17:49 pm »
HT 1-0 Reds

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2021, 06:33:40 pm »
45 Liverpool get us back underway at the mustard  bowl.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2021, 06:35:11 pm »
47 good attack by Norwich forces a corner.

Alisson claims calm as you like
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2021, 06:36:57 pm »
48 Tsimikas fires in a lovely cross.  It’s cleared and Keita plays a lovely ball to TAA down the line.  His cross goes to Mane at the back post.  His shot is blocked.

Good football.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2021, 06:39:03 pm »
50 nice move to get TAA down the right

In to Mo and then Jota can’t quite get a shot away.

Corner to the reds as they turn up the heat.

It’s cleared and Chamberlin has a shot blocked.  Need a bit more form him.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2021, 06:40:05 pm »
Norwich hanging on with grim resolve.

Three or four really scary moments for them in as many minutes

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2021, 06:40:06 pm »
Norwich players ends up on ground, Norwich get free kick and repeat.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2021, 06:42:00 pm »
53 attack by Norwich which Jota breaks up.  No one goes with him.  And he takes it 70 yards before being hacked down by Cantwell.

Yellow card.

TAA places the ball, getting on for over 25 yards. 

It goes just wide.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2021, 06:42:08 pm »
Jota slalomed his way through four yellow shirts before being brought down.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2021, 06:44:30 pm »
56 a break for the reds, Chamberlin carries it into the final third then plays a poor pass to try to play Mo in.

Pah!
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2021, 06:45:04 pm »
We need to get Salah into the game he's been quiet this half.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2021, 06:45:46 pm »
57 corner to Norwich as Matip puts a cross behind

It’s cleared
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2021, 06:46:54 pm »
Bobby and Stan to come on here.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2021, 06:48:39 pm »
59 Nice play by Tamika on the left to beat Cantwell.  But he ref is very fussy and gives a free kick.

Jota and Chamberlin replaced by Fabinho and Firmino

Over to Jill.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2021, 06:48:54 pm »
I think Jota has looked the most likely to score.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2021, 06:48:57 pm »
Si Senor rings out

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2021, 06:49:43 pm »
61 A ball down the right but Norwich manage to beat Salah to it. We build from midfield.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2021, 06:49:46 pm »
If you were a Norwich player you’d not be happy to see those two come on would you?
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2021, 06:52:26 pm »
63 A bitty game at the moment as first one team then the other gets some possession. Nothing really created by either side yet.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2021, 06:53:07 pm »
64 Bobby comes on and he scores, a great cross from Mo it has to be said.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Norwich 0 v 2 Liverpool Jota ‘26 Bobby ‘65
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2021, 06:53:27 pm »
Si Senor!
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2021, 06:54:05 pm »
65 It was a beautifully worked goal that, first real involvement from Mo this half.

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2021, 06:54:06 pm »
Get in there Bobby

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2021, 06:54:27 pm »
The old firm at it - Mane, Salah, Bobby

Oh yeah!

The deadly trio

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2021, 06:55:06 pm »
66 now its keep the ball time, just passing it around and waiting for the break, with the Bobby song sung in the background.  ;D

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2021, 06:55:48 pm »
Doesn't score enough goals.

Get rid... ;)

;D

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2021, 06:56:43 pm »
68 Alisson trying to make it exciting as he takes too much time with a kick.  :D

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2021, 06:57:43 pm »
69 Now Tsimikas is dwelling too long on the ball. Wakey wakey boys.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2021, 06:58:53 pm »
70 Gibson almost allowing us to nip in but Krul just about clears the ball first.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2021, 07:00:43 pm »
71 You have to give Norwich some credit for the way they have tried to keep attacking. Their last ball is not sharp enough and for the most part we've dealt with it well.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2021, 07:02:03 pm »
73 Oh yes and now Mo gets in on the act. Lovely goal, from a corner the ball is cleared it comes out and Salah bangs it in with his left foot.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2021, 07:02:10 pm »
Ah ha ha ha

That was magnificent by Mo

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Norwich 0 v 3 Liverpool Jota ‘26 Bobby ‘65 Mo ‘74
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2021, 07:02:25 pm »
Oh yes… now the Mo Salah song…. Lovely…

This is what football is all about.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2021, 07:03:21 pm »
74 Norwich are starting to feel it now. They have put in a good shift though without getting the final ball right.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2021, 07:03:58 pm »
75 Over to Sir Bob, bring us home.

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2021, 07:04:57 pm »
76 Norwich player goes to ground in the box, VAR not interested and rightly so. Slight touch from Trent but didn’t merit the dive.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2021, 07:06:04 pm »
We need a goal for Sadio now.

Online BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2021, 07:08:30 pm »
80 Good pressing from Bobby wins us a corner. Bit of a melee before Mo blasts it over.