The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Roberto Firmino

<< < (2/3357) > >>

Adeemo:

--- Quote from: an fear dearg on January 24, 2016, 10:51:42 am --- He could hit 15 goals this season as I reckon he has the smell for it now.

--- End quote ---

It definitely seems like he's got his head around English football somewhat over the last few games, which in itself is a sign of an intelligent footballer.

DangerScouse:
Big fan of his despite his inconsistency. He'll be absolutely boss next season having had a season under his belt to adapt

Sooty89!!!:
Really starting to look a good player, his control and finish for his 2nd yesterday was spot on! I reckon he will be flying next season!

Boer_War:
Id like to see a bit more fight in him.

He stuttered with a 50/50 with the keeper. And I recall him ducking out of other challenges.

You could tell he wasn't comfortable with his back to goal yesterday. But I guess that's where him playing with an out and out striker will help.

Chig:

--- Quote from: Boer_War on January 24, 2016, 11:18:26 am ---Id like to see a bit more fight in him.

He stuttered with a 50/50 with the keeper. And I recall him ducking out of other challenges.

You could tell he wasn't comfortable with his back to goal yesterday. But I guess that's where him playing with an out and out striker will help.

--- End quote ---

With all the injuries we got at the moment, I am happy for him to stay away from the 50/50s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version