The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

anyone going to see the film "Goal"

(1/2) > >>

neil4ad:
It's the movie made by that group that pretended they were interested in investing in LFC (big publicity stunt). 

Hij:

--- Quote from: neil4ad on September 27, 2005, 01:36:10 am ---It's the movie made by that group that pretended they were interested in investing in LFC (big publicity stunt). 

--- End quote ---

I thought we didnt act fast enough and Newcastle got it? If not, why would they pretend they were interested in one of the biggest clubs in the world and then say they were joking?

saltynuts:
probrably not, just wait for it to come on C5 like 'Theres Only One Jimmy Grimble' and 'When Saturday Comes'......

Being set in Newcastle it's gonna be dull and shite and full of Geordies anyway....

neil4ad:
Actually, the group never claimed that they wanted to make the film in Anfield.  They suggested only that they were interested in investing in the club (in a deal that had nothing to do with the film), so the fact of them filming in Newcastle had nothing to do with LFC not acting quickly. 

I'd be interested in seeing the footie bits in the film, but the plotline (that I have read about in the papers) sounds really cliche.

Barney_Rubble:

Been posted here:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=87424.0

N.B. Contains spoilers... :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version