The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Indomitable Ibou

<< < (168/494) > >>

farawayred:

--- Quote from: Sangria on November 28, 2021, 09:56:38 pm ---Are there any other CBs in the PL who are as quick as Van Dijk, Gomez and Konate?

--- End quote ---
We are blessed with Van Dijk and Konate; I still haven't seen Gomez at full speed after the injury, but hopefully he hasn't lost that. Otherwise, I think Soyuncu is pretty damn fast.

Sangria:

--- Quote from: farawayred on November 28, 2021, 10:04:37 pm ---We are blessed with Van Dijk and Konate; I still haven't seen Gomez at full speed after the injury, but hopefully he hasn't lost that. Otherwise, I think Soyuncu is pretty damn fast.

--- End quote ---

Gomez without his speed would be a bog standard ball playing CB who's weak in the air (see Ben White). Gomez with his speed is a ball playing CB who's weak in the air and who is quicker than Van Dijk. And who excels as the senior CB in a partnership. I hope we see the latter again.

BigCDump:
Christiansen is rapid. When he's not always injured. Always manages to keep up with Salah when last man.

Sarge:

--- Quote from: BigCDump on November 28, 2021, 10:12:21 pm ---Christiansen is rapid. When he's not always injured. Always manages to keep up with Salah when last man.

--- End quote ---

Yes he is a good CB him.

darragh85:

--- Quote from: farawayred on November 28, 2021, 10:04:37 pm ---We are blessed with Van Dijk and Konate; I still haven't seen Gomez at full speed after the injury, but hopefully he hasn't lost that. Otherwise, I think Soyuncu is pretty damn fast.

--- End quote ---

dont rate soyuncu overall though. makes too many errors and  loses his head a bit at times.

edit-just saw that the question was specifically about speed and fastest cbs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version