The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Daniel Agger

<< < (2/685) > >>

RoshanA:
As a centre back needs to dominate balls in the air more often. Get's beaten far too often, that costs us.

Otherwise a wonderful player, elegance personified. Reminds me a little of Hansen.

PhaseOfPlay:

--- Quote from: kkhaku on October  8, 2013, 08:09:52 pm ---Class.

The other spectators didn't eve seem to give a toss! The smile on Agger's face at the start was hilarious.

In terms of getting back in the team, I think he'll replace Toure next game. BR wasn't happy with our performance against Palace, and in the past couple of matches Toure's been defending brilliantly, but his passing has been quite poor.

--- End quote ---

90% pass accuracy for 67 passes against Palace. If his passing was poor before that, it was because it was a general malaise (and one that we all commented on and questioned) rather than anything specific to Toure

Johnny B. Goode:
Agger is one of the few players that I would never sell, regardless of the offer. Seems to be an amazing character.

And I think he'll simply take Skrtel's place, eventually. In fact Martin together with Sakho can be a little shaky anyway.

NZ Red:

--- Quote from: Johnny B. Goode on October  9, 2013, 02:57:42 am ---Agger is one of the few players that I would never sell, regardless of the offer. Seems to be an amazing character.

And I think he'll simply take Skrtel's place, eventually. In fact Martin together with Sakho can be a little shaky anyway.

--- End quote ---

Yep it seems likely that Agger should just replace Skrtel our starting eleven. What will be interesting is who takes the left hand side of the back three, and who takes on the more central role. Personally I think it would be interesting to see Agger play centrally and given more license to roam into the midfield (like a libero) when playing against teams dropping deeper

surfer. Fuck you generator.:
Aw that's nice. But come on kid, crying after getting hit by a ball.... :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version