The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

Dave's TV Snobbery Topic with added Low Brow Self Indulgences

<< < (2515/2580) > >>

Red Viper or RedViper87 please? Thanks x:
Was a bit underwhelmed by the Yellowjackets finale.

Wasn't expecting a satisfying conclusion cos I've heard the showrunners apparently want five seasons but thought at least a few things would have been answered. A little bit concerned it's going too far down the Lost route with all the mysteries.

Henry Gale:

--- Quote from: Red Viper or RedViper87 please? Thanks x on January 21, 2022, 09:17:44 am ---Was a bit underwhelmed by the Yellowjackets finale.

Wasn't expecting a satisfying conclusion cos I've heard the showrunners apparently want five seasons but thought at least a few things would have been answered. A little bit concerned it's going too far down the Lost route with all the mysteries.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I don't think it was as good as the 9th episode but I loved the ending. I wasn't aware they wanted to do 5 seasons I thought 3 would of been enough.

It definitely gives me Lost vibes, But that's probably why I like it so much  ;D

SpoilerI was a bit disappointed on the Adam storyline I was convinced he was Javi! But I don't think he was just some random person neither, I do think he was part of Lottie's cult, Along with Taissa and maybe even Misty[close]

Trada:
Just watched the 3rd series of Ricky Gervais afterlife it was totally brilliant but made me cry so many gut punches & memories of trying to deal with the death of a partner thanks Ricky for making me think about it in a different way

A totally amazing 3 series of TV.

God I still miss you so much Tracy xxx

TepidT2O:

--- Quote from: Trada on January 23, 2022, 11:51:54 pm ---Just watched the 3rd series of Ricky Gervais afterlife it was totally brilliant but made me cry so many gut punches & memories of trying to deal with the death of a partner thanks Ricky for making me think about it in a different way

A totally amazing 3 series of TV.

God I still miss you so much Tracy xxx

--- End quote ---
We just watched all three series. I was a touch sceptical before hand, Gervais can be a bit marmite. But itís beautiful, and the writing is utterly sensational, I donít know another programme remotely like it.

Iím glad it helped.

Only Me:
Halfway through Archive 81, a new supernatural thriller on Netflix at the mo.

It can be a tad slow, but the storyline is interesting, and it has the potential to be really quite good.

It could, of course, go all "Lost", and disappear up its own arsehole in a blaze of senseless and laughable ridiculousness, but we'll see...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version