Author Topic: Spanish Football  (Read 581109 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spanish Football
« Reply #4200 on: June 15, 2018, 05:30:21 pm »
Until they get linked to Salah :D

It will be interesting to see where Barcelona go next.
hazard

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4201 on: June 15, 2018, 09:30:14 pm »
Until they get linked to Salah :D

It will be interesting to see where Barcelona go next.
Salah, Liverpool and Barca have a common enemy at this point - Madrid/Ramos. It would be logical to combine forces with Salah joining Messi in this battle ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4202 on: June 15, 2018, 09:58:22 pm »
Salah, Liverpool and Barca have a common enemy at this point - Madrid/Ramos. It would be logical to combine forces with Salah joining Messi in this battle ;D

Get your mucky hands off him Xxavi, we gave you Suarez and Coutinho, time you gave us someone.  :wave
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline RF

• Are we there yet?... is it open?... where are we?... what's that?...it's a lazy twat! Is my card marked?.. Yes it is?
  • Kopite
« Reply #4203 on: June 15, 2018, 11:14:41 pm »
Tepid....wouldn’t it be great to have a song about fans supporting a dodgy keeper.  🙄. Look you banned me from posting in the transfer forum for daring to mention that we actually need to discuss our elephant in  the room so I’m having my say in here before you delete it and then no doubt ban me altogether. There is faith and then there is blind faith. That’s half the problem with this website. It’s like a competition to be the most loyal faithful we will not under no circumstances diss any of our players no matter what, because they are our players  The goal keeper is probably the most important position in any football team. They need to be switched on and mentally focused for 90 plus minutes every game. They will all make mistakes no matter how good they are, but the signs where there with Karius before the CL final for all to see that he hasn’t got that in his locker. They where there in his first pre season with us when he let the ball run under his foot and across the goal line only for him to get away with it. As a person I feel for him, but as our keeper I do not want him or rate him. God knows what our players are thinking now. Mane has just said that you never know in football regarding the Real rumours and that he wants to win trophies. They are all like that, they want to win trophies. They won’t admit it in public, but inside I bet they are desperate for us to sign a top class keeper, because they want to win trophies and after all the effort they put into the CL Karius goes and makes not one huge clanger, but two. You don’t even see that in Sunday league. We need a top class keeper, most fans know it and the players know it and Karius is not that player and never will be. I love Klopp but my big fear is that he sticks with Karius, because if he does it could be his downfall, it’s that serious.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #4204 on: June 16, 2018, 02:53:22 am »
Probably should’ve posted that in the Great American Railroad Journeys thread mate
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #4205 on: June 16, 2018, 07:34:21 am »
Get your mucky hands off him Xxavi, we gave you Suarez and Coutinho, time you gave us someone.  :wave

This is so true, time for you to give us Ter Stegen at the least. I wouldnt have mind Iniesta before he went full hister to search from Pokemon.
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #4206 on: June 16, 2018, 07:35:21 am »
Tepid...(wah, wah, wah, cry, cry

Everyone makes mistakes - howlers even

Grow a pair

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4207 on: June 16, 2018, 10:09:40 am »
Tepid....wouldn’t it be great to have a song about fans supporting a dodgy keeper.  🙄. Look you banned me from posting in the transfer forum for daring to mention that we actually need to discuss our elephant in  the room so I’m having my say in here before you delete it and then no doubt ban me altogether. There is faith and then there is blind faith. That’s half the problem with this website. It’s like a competition to be the most loyal faithful we will not under no circumstances diss any of our players no matter what, because they are our players  The goal keeper is probably the most important position in any football team. They need to be switched on and mentally focused for 90 plus minutes every game. They will all make mistakes no matter how good they are, but the signs where there with Karius before the CL final for all to see that he hasn’t got that in his locker. They where there in his first pre season with us when he let the ball run under his foot and across the goal line only for him to get away with it. As a person I feel for him, but as our keeper I do not want him or rate him. God knows what our players are thinking now. Mane has just said that you never know in football regarding the Real rumours and that he wants to win trophies. They are all like that, they want to win trophies. They won’t admit it in public, but inside I bet they are desperate for us to sign a top class keeper, because they want to win trophies and after all the effort they put into the CL Karius goes and makes not one huge clanger, but two. You don’t even see that in Sunday league. We need a top class keeper, most fans know it and the players know it and Karius is not that player and never will be. I love Klopp but my big fear is that he sticks with Karius, because if he does it could be his downfall, it’s that serious.
I didn’t ban you.

Can I suggest that if you want to discuss a moderation issue you raise a thread in the support and feedback forum.

Alternatively you could either grow up or go somewhere else.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #4208 on: June 16, 2018, 10:22:49 am »
Everyone makes mistakes - howlers even

Grow a pair

Ah yes. Of course there is a big fucking context that you fail to mention (i.e. one has a rich history of being boss, the other one simply hasn't) but yes every goalkeeper makes blunders.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4209 on: June 16, 2018, 10:32:32 am »
Why is Griezmann getting too much hate here? If he wanted, I bet he could've made much more money than he does now by going to PSG, Barca etc. I think Atletico fans should be embarrassed for constantly booing him and making him cry in his "last match" in La Liga this season.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #4210 on: June 16, 2018, 11:11:25 am »
Ah yes. Of course there is a big fucking context that you fail to mention (i.e. one has a rich history of being boss, the other one simply hasn't) but yes every goalkeeper makes blunders.
and the one has many more experience hours under the belt than the other, many more.

Boring discussion now

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4211 on: June 16, 2018, 11:54:49 am »
Why is Griezmann getting too much hate here? If he wanted, I bet he could've made much more money than he does now by going to PSG, Barca etc. I think Atletico fans should be embarrassed for constantly booing him and making him cry in his "last match" in La Liga this season.

Nothing against him as a player, but he seems like a twat. And "The decision" only confirms that.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4212 on: June 16, 2018, 11:56:52 am »
I feel sorry for the Atletico fans.... he’s dragged it out for months and he could have killed it instantly.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #4213 on: June 16, 2018, 11:58:38 am »

you have to ask? The guy is a grade A weapon.

Good player, but like Pogba - he is everything that is wrong about football off the field (and on it when he does that prickish celebration).

Offline Agent99

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4214 on: June 16, 2018, 12:17:35 pm »
Sarcasm? Imagine Salah doing that to us. Would you be happy with it?

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4215 on: June 16, 2018, 12:29:51 pm »
Sarcasm? Imagine Salah doing that to us. Would you be happy with it?
If he says he might leave and then signing a new long contract in a few weeks? yeah I will take it ;D

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4216 on: June 17, 2018, 11:52:34 pm »
If he says he might leave and then signing a new long contract in a few weeks? yeah I will take it ;D

How about if he dressed up in blackface?:P

Offline RF

• Are we there yet?... is it open?... where are we?... what's that?...it's a lazy twat! Is my card marked?.. Yes it is?
  • Kopite
« Reply #4217 on: June 23, 2018, 07:32:54 pm »
Babu please stop trying to polish a turd in the transfer forum.

Offline RF

• Kopite
« Reply #4218 on: June 23, 2018, 07:52:20 pm »
Oh and tepid apologies if it wasn’t you, but one of your clan put the blockers on. No worries, I quite like it in here anyway out of the rat race.

Offline BigAl24

• Would rather take one from the whole team than from just one billy goat.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4219 on: June 23, 2018, 09:09:58 pm »
Babu please stop trying to polish a turd in the transfer forum.

Mate. Give it a fucking rest.
"We change from doubters to believers. Now"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4220 on: June 24, 2018, 10:28:06 am »
Mate. Give it a fucking rest.

Just ignore him.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #4221 on: July 9, 2018, 01:04:23 am »
Marca and Sport claiming Luis Enrique is the new Spanish boss
http://www.marca.com/futbol/seleccion/2018/07/08/5b427d2ee5fdea943a8b462a.html

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4222 on: July 9, 2018, 01:33:09 am »
Not a bad gig for him.

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4223 on: July 9, 2018, 01:10:00 pm »
Official now..

Selección Española de Fútbol@SeFutbol

Concluye la comparecencia de @LuisRubiales, presidente de la @rfef.

@LUISENRIQUE21 firma por dos años para dirigir a la @SeFutbol.

¡¡SUERTE, MÍSTER!!

#BienvenidoLuisEnrique

Two year deal...first match v England in September.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #4224 on: July 9, 2018, 02:34:01 pm »
Not a bad gig for him.

And makes Chelsea's claims about his supposed wage demands seem ridiculous

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #4225 on: July 9, 2018, 02:42:38 pm »
Official now..

Selección Española de Fútbol@SeFutbol

Concluye la comparecencia de @LuisRubiales, presidente de la @rfef.

@LUISENRIQUE21 firma por dos años para dirigir a la @SeFutbol.

¡¡SUERTE, MÍSTER!!

#BienvenidoLuisEnrique

Two year deal...first match v England in September.

Straight in at the deep end against the World Champions? ;)
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline CowboyKangaroo

• aka WayneSkippy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4226 on: July 9, 2018, 03:15:50 pm »
And makes Chelsea's claims about his supposed wage demands seem ridiculous

His wage demands would be different for Chelsea though. Mine certainly would. If I'm going to that basket case club which will inevitably hurt my rep by the end of it, I'd want a lot more money than boss of a good national team.
shut up clown. Naby Keita can buy your life and throw it away.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4227 on: July 9, 2018, 03:28:02 pm »
That Paulinho thing just smells shady

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4228 on: July 9, 2018, 06:13:19 pm »
Sensible by the RFEF. Enrique would fit right in. The only issue though is that they need a new technical director who'll sort out the rebuild, I imagine there's going to be a massive realignment within the team.

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #4229 on: July 12, 2018, 08:20:58 pm »
Gotta say El Classico is gonna lose a bit of the magic with Ronaldo going. Was always great marketing to have the two of them battle it out.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #4230 on: July 19, 2018, 10:25:35 pm »
I still cannot understand - will La Liga games be available on TV at all this coming season?

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #4231 on: July 19, 2018, 10:29:56 pm »
I still cannot understand - will La Liga games be available on TV at all this coming season?
Nope, Sky lost the rights at the end of last season. Eleven Sports picked up the rights to La Liga and Serie A and will launch two channels in the UK next month which will be pay per view. Not sure on how much sky / virgin will charge.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #4232 on: July 19, 2018, 10:43:16 pm »
Nope, Sky lost the rights at the end of last season. Eleven Sports picked up the rights to La Liga and Serie A and will launch two channels in the UK next month which will be pay per view. Not sure on how much sky / virgin will charge.
Thanks for the info Keano. I only just signed up to Sky after a 10 year hiatus, and now this....
Hope Sky can buy some games off Eleven Sports? Or is that wishful thinking? I am not paying more money for these games.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spanish Football 2018/2019
« Reply #4233 on: July 31, 2018, 12:39:59 am »
Key signings so far

Atleti:
-Lemar
-Gelson Martins
-Rodri
-Jonny Castro

Barca:
-Malcolm
-Lenget
-Arthur

Real Madrid
-Junior
-Odriozola
-Mascarell

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #4234 on: July 31, 2018, 12:41:15 am »
Going to Barca v Valladolid in Feb.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4235 on: July 31, 2018, 12:48:36 am »
Key signings so far

Atleti:
-Lemar
-Gelson Martins
-Rodri
-Jonny Castro

Barca:
-Malcolm
-Lenget
-Arthur

Real Madrid
-Junior
-Odriozola
-Mascarell

This is strange as probably the first time in years that I am more familiar with Atletico's transfers than Barca and Real Madrid's ;D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4236 on: July 31, 2018, 12:50:41 am »
This is strange as probably the first time in years that I am more familiar with Atletico's transfers than Barca and Real Madrid's ;D

Same here. both have signed younger upcoming talents but they've paid a hefty amount for all of them so far.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4237 on: August 1, 2018, 05:17:05 pm »
Barcelona Hope To Sign 20-Year, $350M Naming Rights Deal For Camp Nou

Barcelona are in the final stages of a naming rights deal for Camp Nou as they're targeting a €300 million deal over 20 years.

The sponsor's name will appear after "Camp Nou," effectively becoming the stadium's surname.

The money will go towards the renovation of Camp Nou, Barca's base since 1957.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/barcelona/story/3579520/barcelona-closing-in-on-300m-naming-rights-deal-for-camp-nou-sources

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #4238 on: August 8, 2018, 04:28:27 pm »

It absolutely stands to reason that we should now pay less for sky

That’s all I have the piece of shit for
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #4239 on: August 8, 2018, 04:34:59 pm »
It absolutely stands to reason that we should now pay less for sky

That’s all I have the piece of shit for

I subscribe via Virgin Media, who offer two Sky Sports add-ons - SS1&2, or all SS channels.

Being a big F1 fan, I opt for the latter so it's particularly frustrating that a not insignificant amount of the race weekends are 'similcast' on Sky One...significantly de-values the subscription to the second package for me.

Very disappointed to learn about La Liga now shifting too - always quite nice to have those matches as background options in the evening, but not with the additional cost.

It seems like - monopoly or competition - the consumer's getting stuffed either way.