Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571125 times)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #65040 on: June 2, 2020, 02:42:35 pm »
I genuinely can't see him living for more than 5 years when/if he leaves the White House. He's got multiple charges from NY state waiting for him the minute he leaves office. He has inflamed such a huge number of his own population to hate him with a passion. Then there's Putin, who may see some value in him as a agitator or if he leaves the States to avoid the charges from law enforcement, then Vlad may see some value in having him as a "guest". But then Trump knows too much about what Putin did and wants to accomplish, I could easily see Trump drinking polonium Diet Coke at some point. Combine all that with his already terrible health and the stress the last 4 years have piled on and it can't be good for him.

And, y'know, Epstein.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65041 on: June 2, 2020, 03:02:53 pm »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267808120136511489?s=20

D.C. had no problems last night. Many arrests. Great job done by all. Overwhelming force. Domination. Likewise, Minneapolis was great (thank you President Trump!).

Well, not exactly "no problems".  There was that one bit where someone thought it was a good idea to tear gas a load of people so they could go for a bit of a walk.

Oh and "many arrests" isn't exactly "no problems" is it?

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65042 on: June 2, 2020, 03:03:02 pm »

You seriously having a pop because KH likes to have a bet as a softener in case the c*nt gets back in ?

Ivory tower indeed  ::)

When you include the rest of what I said, and other KH posts which are always in the same vein, then yeah. As softener for what, consequences that won't affect her in the slightest? Asking about Trump betting odds from 3k miles away while we surpass 100k covid deaths and are in the midst of nationwide protests of police brutality, police are attacking peaceful protests, and he's practically called for martial law yesterday? I'm not sure you understand the phrase, and really, I'm sure they won't care one iota about me 'having a pop'.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65043 on: June 2, 2020, 03:03:11 pm »
Between that and the other two people talking about hoping the US burns to the ground, pretty shocking callousness and disregard for basic morality. Hope it's cold and windy in that ivory tower.

Jesus, some of you yanks on here really took that “burn to the ground” post seriously and to heart didn’t you? I apologise.

For what it’s worth if you said the same to me about my country (the UK) I’d laugh and agree.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #65044 on: June 2, 2020, 03:06:30 pm »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267808120136511489?s=20

Well, not exactly "no problems".  There was that one bit where someone thought it was a good idea to tear gas a load of people so they could go for a bit of a walk.

Oh and "many arrests" isn't exactly "no problems" is it?

Is he...thanking himself?
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline ericthered10

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65045 on: June 2, 2020, 03:13:07 pm »
Is he...thanking himself?
Yeah, it's what we come to when he's too holed up in a bunker to even pretend that some general from Minnetonka called him sir and thanked him for his decisive leadership.

Offline WTF?

• Anny Roader
  • These go to 11
« Reply #65046 on: June 2, 2020, 04:25:46 pm »
Remember the good old days when we thought Reagan was an idiot. Then Dubya came along and we all thought you couldn't get any more stupid than him?

Please tell me we've reached the bottom now.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65047 on: June 2, 2020, 04:48:01 pm »

Kanye West still to come...
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #65048 on: June 2, 2020, 04:49:35 pm »
Jesus, some of you yanks on here really took that “burn to the ground” post seriously and to heart didn’t you? I apologise.

For what it’s worth if you said the same to me about my country (the UK) I’d laugh and agree.

It’s like anything, we probably all make throwaway remarks that when they don’t directly bother us seem harmless.

I remember during the riots of 2011 there was a lot of that while I was patrolling my house all night like Macaulay Culkin because my mates a few streets down had had their front door kicked in and I failed to see the funny side.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #65049 on: June 2, 2020, 05:18:08 pm »

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65050 on: June 2, 2020, 05:46:37 pm »
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65051 on: June 2, 2020, 05:49:48 pm »
Remember the good old days when we thought Reagan was an idiot. Then Dubya came along and we all thought you couldn't get any more stupid than him?

Trump is stupid AND nasty along with it.  Talking about invoking the insurrection act now.  He'd have to consult with the governors though, and I doubt very much liberal states will agree to such a notion. That will leave us with the rather terrifying notion of hoping Trump takes "no" for an answer.  That probably means he'll bring his pal Barr in from the DoJ to declare the President's actions lawful.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65052 on: June 2, 2020, 05:59:07 pm »
"We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but l don't know if we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king."

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65053 on: June 2, 2020, 06:35:42 pm »
If President Xi would meet directly and personally with the protesters, there would be a happy and enlightened ending to the Hong Kong problem. I have no doubt!

3:04 PM · Aug 15, 2019

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162002141172633600

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65054 on: June 2, 2020, 06:51:43 pm »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162002141172633600

Says the man who ordered the police to use flash bombs and tear gas so he could walk a hundred yards. ::)

Popcorn's Art

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65055 on: June 2, 2020, 06:53:35 pm »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #65056 on: June 2, 2020, 06:59:17 pm »
Spineless, the lot of them.

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., on the president’s photo op at St. John’s last night: “Didn’t really see it.”

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Kelly Loeffler, R-Ga., does not respond when asked if what the president did last night was appropriate. Her spokesman handed me his card.

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Pat Roberts, R-Kan. “I don’t have any comment on that.”

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., does stop to talk and says “we all could” do better when asked if POTUS could do better.

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah. “I didn’t watch it closely enough to know.”

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Mike Enzi, R-Wyo.: “Sorry, I’m late for lunch.”

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., walks by without saying anything.

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska: What we saw last night “was not the America that I know.”

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska: Walks by with no response.

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio: “I’m late for lunch.”

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., doesn’t stop at cameras here on the Hill. Told reporters he’s already “said too much,” per @LACaldwellDC

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont.: “I was grateful for the president’s leadership.” Says George Floyd was murdered but looting is not acceptable.

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, when asked if what we saw at the White House last night was an abuse of power: “By the protestors, yes.”

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65057 on: June 2, 2020, 07:00:18 pm »

Speaking of Kanye, has he removed himself out of Trumps arse yet

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65058 on: June 2, 2020, 07:01:21 pm »

Surprised the handwringer-in-chief Susan Collins isn't there.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #65059 on: June 2, 2020, 07:03:26 pm »
Surprised the handwringer-in-chief Susan Collins isn't there.

She's probably troubled and concerned

Offline WTF?

• Anny Roader
  • These go to 11
« Reply #65060 on: June 2, 2020, 07:04:35 pm »
Says the man who ordered the police to use flash bombs and tear gas so he could walk a hundred yards. ::)

Probably the most exercise the fat fuck has ever had.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65061 on: June 2, 2020, 07:05:25 pm »

Wouldn't have expected any better, apart from perhaps Romney, who has already burned his bridges with Trump.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65062 on: June 2, 2020, 07:06:07 pm »
Probably the most exercise the fat fuck has ever had.

Yeah.  Surprised he didn't use his golf cart.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65063 on: June 2, 2020, 07:08:29 pm »

Kasie Hunt@kasie
Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., does stop to talk and says “we all could” do better when asked if POTUS could do better.

So, when asked if POTUS could do better his response is "we all could"?  Reckon I might actually agree with that! ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #65064 on: June 2, 2020, 07:08:34 pm »
Yeah.  Surprised he didn't use his golf cart.

Can't drive a golf cart over the medical supplies left by the fleeing protestors in front of the church, golf carts don't have enough ground clearance.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65065 on: June 2, 2020, 07:34:32 pm »
"There is no right to riot, no right to destroy others' property, and no right to throw rocks at police. But there is a fundamental — a Constitutional — right to protest, and I'm against clearing out a peaceful protest for a photo op that treats the Word of God as a political prop,'' Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse said Tuesday.

Sasse, who has at times criticized Trump but won his endorsement for reelection, said public officials nationwide "should be lowering the temperature" over protests and violence following the death in police custody of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, in Minnesota.

https://www.startribune.com/gop-senator-trump-used-word-of-god-as-a-political-prop/570956702/

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65066 on: June 2, 2020, 08:04:21 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0AtAgLsDkF4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0AtAgLsDkF4</a>
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65067 on: June 2, 2020, 09:21:50 pm »
Click the link for the video

Trump asks Melania to smile during today's photo op.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1267848296481128448

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65068 on: June 2, 2020, 09:28:04 pm »
Click the link for the video

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1267848296481128448

Yeah,she fucking loathes him & she deserves all the misery she gets.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65069 on: June 2, 2020, 09:39:48 pm »
hes quiet on social, expect him to speak up around the time of the 700th yeezy launch for this year
« Last Edit: June 2, 2020, 09:44:04 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #65070 on: June 2, 2020, 09:50:12 pm »
......she deserves all the misery she gets.
Not sure I'd go that far. No woman deserves to be treated the way he treats women. Nu-uh. She looks numb. Shellshocked. Dare I say downtrodden.....I'm actually quite worried for her mental, emotional and physical health. I'd wager I'm more worried about her than he fuckin is......

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #65071 on: June 2, 2020, 09:53:36 pm »
Not sure I'd go that far. No woman deserves to be treated the way he treats women. Nu-uh. She looks numb. Shellshocked. Dare I say downtrodden.....I'm actually quite worried for her mental, emotional and physical health. I'd wager I'm more worried about her than he fuckin is......

I'm sure she with him out of the goodness of her heart, she just wanted a kind man with good looks.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65072 on: June 2, 2020, 10:03:02 pm »
Bush administration alums form pro-Biden super PAC

Former officials from the George W. Bush administration have formed a super PAC to support former Vice President Joe Biden’s White House campaign.

The super PAC, dubbed 43 Alumni For Biden, referring to the 43rd president, was formed Monday, according to a Tuesday filing with the Federal Election Commission.

Karen Kirksey, a former Treasury Department official from the Bush administration, is listed as the group’s treasurer and custodian of records.

The group did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill regarding who else will be involved in the group or what it intends to do to support Biden.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/500767-bush-administration-alums-form-pro-biden-super-pac

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65073 on: June 2, 2020, 10:07:41 pm »
Trump signs order directing State Dept., USAID to take action on global religious freedom

President Trump on Tuesday quietly signed an executive order directing the State Department to take more concrete action in countries identified as violating religious freedoms, assigning $50 million to support such efforts.

The executive order, called “Advancing International Religious Freedom,” tasks the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to fund programs that promote and protect religious freedoms abroad.

The order also calls for diplomats to increase efforts raising concerns with partner countries over religious discrimination. The president did not hold a public ceremony for the signing nor make public remarks about the implementation of the order.

The president’s order follows the publication in April of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom’s annual report, which documents the state of religious freedoms around the world. The USCIRF is an independent, bipartisan U.S. government advisory board that makes policy recommendations based on their findings.

In the 2020 annual report, USCIRF for the first time recommended India be designated as a “Country of Particular Concern” for “a sharp downward turn” in religious freedom in 2019, particularly against Muslims, according to the report.

CPC designation is considered the most serious category of documenting religious freedom violations and infringement.

For 2020, USCIRF recommended new CPC designation for Nigeria, Russia, Syria and Vietnam. It called for renewing CPC status for Burma, China, Eritrea, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan continue to be considered CPC’s.

A lesser category, called the “Special Watch List”, was attributed to Cuba, Nicaragua, Sudan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Central African Republic (CAR), Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, and Turkey.

The executive order also came on the same day that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi prepared the Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act of 2020 to be sent to the president’s desk to be signed into law.

The legislation imposes sanctions on foreign individuals and entities responsible for human rights abuses against the minority Uyghur-muslim population in China’s Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous region, and requires various reports on the issue.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/500772-trump-signs-order-directing-state-dept-usaid-to-take-action-on-global

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65074 on: June 2, 2020, 10:13:25 pm »

The only thing he'll be worried about is how much another divorce might cost him. So yeah, sure, he won't be arsed if she snuffed it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65075 on: June 2, 2020, 10:20:05 pm »

You make a good case and in normal circumstances I would be with you,then I remember when she wore that jacket and think fuck her. ;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #65076 on: June 2, 2020, 10:25:50 pm »
I'm sure she with him out of the goodness of her heart, she just wanted a kind man with good looks.
The only thing he'll be worried about is how much another divorce might cost him. So yeah, sure, he won't be arsed if she snuffed it.
You make a good case and in normal circumstances I would be with you,then I remember when she wore that jacket and think fuck her. ;D
I very much doubt he's giving her a bit of a gentle ear-bending around being a gold-digger. I'm genuinely concerned that she's trapped in at best a coercive/manipulative relationship where serious psychological harm is being inflicted. It would not surprise me if it's worse than that. No woman deserves that. He's a fucking nasty piece of shit who has no regard for anyone, let alone a wife he can easily control by whatever means available to him. That's all. She might be sleeping with the enemy (or being forced to) but she's not the real enemy. He is. So let's focus on him.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #65077 on: June 2, 2020, 10:31:00 pm »

I just wish that journalists would follow up every question to Ted Cruz that's connected with Trump with "And what's the deal with your dad killing JFK?"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65078 on: June 2, 2020, 10:32:36 pm »

And she wore that after one of the school shootings.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65079 on: June 2, 2020, 10:35:28 pm »
If ever the truth emerges, alleged information about how one of her friends profited enormously from the inauguration of the President may be revealed mate. She despises him but she's in too deep and is too complicit to walk away. His entire family and the whole of the GOP are tainted by access to funds and power which he can deliver as long as he's in power. Once he's out it will take years to bring hundreds of cases to court.