Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2866921 times)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mohamed Salah - African Player of the Year 2017
« Reply #3520 on: March 20, 2018, 02:14:23 pm »
It's probably due to English players not really moving abroad all that much and clubs from other leagues preferring to sign players from their own or other countries. Few of the top English players ever seem to go abroad unless it's late in their career and they go to a smaller league like in the US.

Offline JCB

• Sponsors of Digger Barnes.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3521 on: March 20, 2018, 02:19:39 pm »
Yeah but if you're 'Harry Kane' good, there should be serious interest. You look at the likes of Owen, Beckham, even Bale who were regarded as superstars at the time, they ended up abroad.

If you are to believe the hype, Kane is on the same level of status. So my question still is the same: What is the general perception of him abroad?

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3522 on: March 20, 2018, 02:22:01 pm »
Any suitors of Mohamed Salah need to realise that 80% of his goals are pace goals and don't actually count.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3523 on: March 20, 2018, 02:22:18 pm »
I literally just Googled "Harry Kane Real Madrid" and the stories that pop up are endless.

He's not an LFC player so of course fans aren't going to be as in-tuned to all the rumors that swirl around other top players from other clubs.

But it happens all the time and it's not that hard to figure out.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3524 on: March 20, 2018, 02:23:21 pm »
I literally just Googled "Harry Kane Real Madrid" and the stories that pop up are endless.

He's not an LFC player so of course fans aren't going to be as in-tuned to all the rumors that swirl around other top players from other clubs.

Stop being reasonable. this is no place for reason

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3525 on: March 20, 2018, 02:24:25 pm »
Stop being reasonable. this is no place for reason

;D
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

Offline JCB

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3526 on: March 20, 2018, 02:30:07 pm »

But it happens all the time and it's not that hard to figure out.

I know, I did the same but most of them are just english speculation. They all seem to be about how Real Madrid are interested but this is the same Real Madrid who by all accounts have just signed Lewandowski.

I'm just curious to find out what the non-English media think of him.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3527 on: March 20, 2018, 02:40:45 pm »
I know, I did the same but most of them are just english speculation. They all seem to be about how Real Madrid are interested but this is the same Real Madrid who by all accounts have just signed Lewandowski.

I'm just curious to find out what the non-English media think of him.

Well my question to you would be, are the foreign press really that much of an indicator into how clubs feel about certain players? Journos abroad like Ballbag chat just as much shite as the English ones.

At the end of the day, if there's a player that is world class or bordering on world class playing for a club that isn't named Real Madrid, Barcelona, or PSG, there's a good chance they'll be linked (falsely or not) to said clubs at some point. Hazard, Courtois, Kane and De Gea have all been linked to the big two in Spain just this season alone. We are not the only club that has players that get looked at by bigger clubs (or clubs with endless funds) and it's high time we got used to that until we start winning serious trophies.

Offline JCB

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3528 on: March 20, 2018, 02:49:32 pm »
Well my question to you would be, are the foreign press really that much of an indicator into how clubs feel about certain players? Journos abroad like Ballbag chat just as much shite as the English ones.

At the end of the day, if there's a player that is world class or bordering on world class playing for a club that isn't named Real Madrid, Barcelona, or PSG, there's a good chance they'll be linked (falsely or not) to said clubs at some point. Hazard, Courtois, Kane and De Gea have all been linked to the big two in Spain just this season alone. We are not the only club that has players that get looked at by bigger clubs (or clubs with endless funds) and it's high time we got used to that until we start winning serious trophies.

Cheers for the response Lone Star. 

I was just curious to hear from our fellow Rawkites who live abroad.
I'm constantly bombarded by the wank-a-thon here that is the Harry Kane love-in Train and was hoping for an outsider's perspective without the extra-coated jism, but maybe this isn't the thread for it after all.

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #3529 on: March 20, 2018, 02:51:50 pm »
Yep it's shit mate. Imagine not having some kind of song for your greatest ever player and arguably THE best ever.
It is likely a cultural thing that they don't sing about specific players. I notice in Brazil they don't seem to do it either.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3530 on: March 20, 2018, 02:58:48 pm »

Not so much foreign press, but if a big club was interested in a Spurs player, for example, there would be plenty of players, and former stars, talking about them as we saw with Coutinho and Barca. I remember the same before Kaka to Madrid as I was in Brazil at the time and it felt like every day there was a different person associated with Madrid saying how good it would be for him, how he would fit at Madrid, etc.

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3531 on: March 20, 2018, 03:28:26 pm »
Paul Hayward here (not my favourite writer) making the case for Real et al to fucking do one:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/03/20/should-liverpool-fans-accept-talk-mo-salah-leaving-real-madrid/

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3532 on: March 20, 2018, 03:38:25 pm »
Not so much foreign press, but if a big club was interested in a Spurs player, for example, there would be plenty of players, and former stars, talking about them as we saw with Coutinho and Barca. I remember the same before Kaka to Madrid as I was in Brazil at the time and it felt like every day there was a different person associated with Madrid saying how good it would be for him, how he would fit at Madrid, etc.

Graeme Souness, Paul Merson (I know, I know), Raul, Wayne Rooney and former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon have all speculated publicly about Kane’s future/skills...in the last 6 weeks.

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3533 on: March 20, 2018, 03:48:26 pm »
And before anyone comes in here and starts saying "I thought this was the Mo Salah thread, not the Harry Kane thread", I'll bow out. Cheers for the convo, JCB.

Just wanted to comment and make it known that we are not, have never been, and will continue to not be the only club that have our best players linked to other clubs in the papers, on TV, etc.

And until/if big Mo leaves, I'm going to continue to marvel at his sheer brilliance. What a player!

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3534 on: March 20, 2018, 03:56:04 pm »
Graeme Souness, Paul Merson (I know, I know), Raul, Wayne Rooney and former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon have all speculated publicly about Kane’s future/skills...in the last 6 weeks.

That I would pay attention to, it fits the pattern on how they approach things.

Souness and Merson are just shite pundits who talk a lot of shite. I put zero stock in anything they say except when it is funny and trolls Everton or United. Rooney probably though we were talking about women who use a cane, got excited, and started off on one.

Offline zymespee

• pee? peed all over the caps lock key more like.....
  • Main Stander
  • once a red ,always a red
« Reply #3535 on: March 20, 2018, 04:18:47 pm »
I don't think salah is lose to leaving. It is so far from that. Again the English media is messing with us because it  pays to mess with with Liverpool fans as it brings in traffic. I think salah knows that most of his form this season is down to how Koop has deployed him and really I know he knows that North Africans basically don't perform in Spanish league and specifically for Barcelona or Real Madrid. North Africans can't be main men in these clubs it has not happened before and it won't happen. Just like how the Brazilian Ronaldo pointed out Barcelona's mistreatment of Brazilian players at Barcelona. I think these politics work there. Hopefully Salah recognizes his idolizations at Liverpool which will not happen at Real Madrid for him. We have to compete and start winning stuffs and be ready to pay him more. That's all Liverpool needs to do because Liverpool is really big on the African continent and many players see it as their treasure island to be playing for this team in the premier league. I think he will stay for long

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #3536 on: March 20, 2018, 06:30:38 pm »
Getting worried about players linked to the biggest clubs is simply worrying about success. Transfer success should be enjoyed. The time to worry is when you've got crap like Adam and Downing swirling around and no players interesting the few clubs more powerful than Liverpool.

You don't control Salah wanting more money / Madrid, Barca, Bayern etc, you don't control his agent getting greedy, you only really control your success rate in player turnover, that's what I've always been interested in. It's always been fairly average, the best period was obviously Benitez upgrading season after season before that fell apart due to the obvious financial issues in his last season, there's been some encouraging signs latterly under Klopp. We've had sparks of real quality signings through Ged, Dalglish, Rodgers but never the consistency as a recruitment team to constantly turn players over and always maintain or improve your level except for Benitez and in his time so far, Klopp. Keep that recruitment level and I'm not arsed if Salah left tomorrow, no point thinking about things you can't properly control and in modern football, that is the fate of the top class footballer.

Well said.

When a player like Neymar leaves arguably the greatest club of the last 10 to 15 years, then its clear the football landscape has changed.

Neymar either wanted more money, or to be the main man and no longer in Messi's shadow (something he would have had in a few years anyway), or to live in France (unlikely). Either way, he left a club where he was not only winning trophies, but where he was adored, was very well paid, and where there is a rich history of Brazilian players being successful and worshipped. It was also where he was most likely to win the Ballon D'Or in the next few years.

I think Salah is different in that he is more humble, more of a team player, and seems less commercially and financially motivated, but as the poster above points out - we cannot control any of these things, nor can we control what other teams do, so let's enjoy watching him and let the journalists write their bullshit.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #3537 on: March 20, 2018, 06:41:16 pm »
Why isn't there more speculation about other clubs' players? Dea Gea from United? Alli, Erikson or Kane? De Bruyne, Aguero, etc? It always seems that it's our players. Torres, Suarez, Coutinho, now Salah.

To be fair, there's probably been more articles and speculation about De Gea to Real Madrid than almost any other player in the last 5 years.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
« Reply #3538 on: March 21, 2018, 08:26:58 am »
Id say its a combination of the English abroad factor along with Spurs maybe saying 'No' to any approaches. Its been shown in the past that any player will go for the right fee but if you repeatedly say no then it puts the ball in the players (more likely the agents) court.

We've been unfortunate (or fortunate depending on your perspective) to have Barca come for two of our top South American players. I think the mindset is slightly different for those players as they're almost certainly growing up dreaming of player at a big Spanish club.. and they're willing to use any trick or method to get there (Suarez biting antics etc). Of course there are numerous examples of English and other European players burning their bridges with us to get big moves elsewhere (Torres / Sterling) so we're got form for it, the Spanish clubs know this. Spurs have, in the past (Bale), let players go but since then i think Levy has either priced out suitors or point blank refused and i just cant see the likes of Kane or Erikson biting their way out (Alli maybe ) -all speculation of course - and i hope that this is the tact we take going forward or we'll get nowhere..

Anyway, to keep this on topic - i don't think Salahs going anywhere this summer but if we are to break the cycle we need to win a fecking trophy or two and cement our place in the champions league year in and year out - that can only have a snowball effect on our finances and ability to attract and keep the good players we already have!

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #3539 on: March 21, 2018, 10:32:12 am »
It is a lazy link. Anyone who scores 30+ goals for Liverpool will automatically be linked.

But look at the player's career and age, and then look at his face; he's extremely happy here.

Unlike Coutinho who had served 5 years at the club, selling Salah this summer would basically be like tell Klopp his project is over and he can "do one" too.

Let's just enjoy what is currently one of the best stories in European, if not World Football. Our 25 year old has come in and basically destroyed nearly every team we've faced, transforming his own game and stats in quite remarkable fashion.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #3540 on: March 21, 2018, 10:37:28 am »
Any player who has a season like Salah is going to be linked to other top sides, it’s just what happens.

Be it because we aren’t seen as a constantly up there competiting for league and CL titles yet, or because the UK media are shithouses who like to big up foreign clubs, or because the UK media knows a story like this is piss easy to write and will get clicks, or because the Spanish clubs make a mockery of tapping up via the media.

I don’t really care. If we intend to be a success then we’ll have great players whilst doing so, and therefore due to the above they will then be linked to other clubs.

Up to us to make sure the links are just that and nothing more comes from it.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3541 on: March 21, 2018, 11:04:30 am »
Agree that stories are inevitable, but we don't help ourselves - then again the days when the local press stuck up for the club's interests seem to have passed in favour of clicks. Feel a bit dirty for going on the Echo site such is its decline, but this morning "Liverpool fired Salah warning, but they won't be listening" was the headline.

The content was related a bit to Ian Wright's comments on Sky- they were fired a warning by the Ian Fucking Wright. The balance in the piece (much further down) was provided some quotes by Bellamy, which of course played no part in the headline.
I don't know Kristian Walsh, but he's always come across as a sound lad, but he must be in despair having to come up with x  number of Liverpool articles a day only to have a sub editor or equivalent misrepresent the content with a shitty headline.

Industrial grade shite it may be, but the problem is that this is the sort of things that give a story legs, which can create the build up of pressure  that makes bids more likely.  When you have a sports media that bases its content on what other parts of the same sports media are saying, the only hope is that the whole thing eventually collapses under the weight of its own bullshit.
I just know that next time I'm in a pub with non Liverpool supporting friends, the question from some of the more easily influenced will be  "Do you think Salah will go to Madrid then". Does my head in.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3542 on: March 21, 2018, 11:13:34 am »
It is important to note that in all the cases mentoined by journalists, each of those players had reasons for wanting to leave. Suarez and Coutinho especially always dreamed of playing for Barcelona and Suarez' wife hailed from barcelona if I am not mistaken. Being South American, they were obsessed with the idea of playing for Barcelona as well as with Messi. Xabi left because he had fallen out with Benitez who had tried to sell him the season before and by then he had probably gotten in his head to try playing for the top clubs in ewach of the main football leagues. Torres left because it happened in the midst of the debacle with the former owners and he thought the club was going nowhere and backwards in the light of Benitez's sacking.

Salah on the other hand comes from Egypt so hopefully the magnetic pull of the Spanish giant clubs is less. Also he must know that he has been helped to score so many goals for the first time in his career by the way the team is structured to enable him to do so and how hard the other strikers work for each other. As well he has only been here less than a season and for all those players who had left they had been with our team for at least 3 seasons, so it is far too early to think about leaving anyway. Besides this team is clearly going places and has the potential of winning the CL with Keita coming next season on top of that and further strengthening being promised by Klopp.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 11:15:19 am by ThePoolMan »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3543 on: March 21, 2018, 11:28:36 am »
You do realise that by even discussing how daft it is, we're just keeping that discussion going. And as ace as Suarez and Coutinho were, and are, daft as it sounds I think both managers at the time were okay with them leaving. I really don't see it as 'Liverpool always let their best players leave, so lets try our luck'.

But yeah, just ignore it completely.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Butter Keks

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3544 on: March 21, 2018, 04:01:59 pm »
As fucking if we are going to sell Salah after one season. It would take a world record fee for us to even pick up the phone.

The press and pundits in this country are some of the dirtiest fuckers around. Will all tell you how great the Premiership is all whilst trying their best to link the leagues best players with moves away. It's the same boring repetetive narrative any time a player shows their quality.

Kane Scoring loads? Madrid.
Dele Alli good season? Zidane wants him.
Salah breakout season? Madrid.

You only have to look at the utter shite today to see the usual nonsense getting peddled. Ronaldo has given Real the green light, Salah won't have grown up dreaming of Liverpool...

Do us all a favour and get fucked you boring bunch of fucking leeching vultures.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3545 on: March 21, 2018, 06:09:07 pm »
As fucking if we are going to sell Salah after one season. It would take a world record fee for us to even pick up the phone.

The press and pundits in this country are some of the dirtiest fuckers around. Will all tell you how great the Premiership is all whilst trying their best to link the leagues best players with moves away. It's the same boring repetetive narrative any time a player shows their quality.

Kane Scoring loads? Madrid.
Dele Alli good season? Zidane wants him.
Salah breakout season? Madrid.

You only have to look at the utter shite today to see the usual nonsense getting peddled. Ronaldo has given Real the green light, Salah won't have grown up dreaming of Liverpool...

Do us all a favour and get fucked you boring bunch of fucking leeching vultures.
Exactly. They all go on about how great it is to have the most talented players playing in the PL and in the next breath they're either trying to drive them out a la Suarez or sell them off a la Coutinho and Salah. And then they're surprised when some don't want to come here. Pathetic behaviour.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Bolrick

• :1,$s?olr?aldr?g
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3546 on: March 21, 2018, 06:11:53 pm »
I really hope this thread does not "pop up" during this international break
Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3547 on: March 21, 2018, 06:25:56 pm »
I really hope this thread does not "pop up" during this international break

I get why you're saying that, but it's probably more likely that it'll be bumped because of his performances.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3548 on: March 21, 2018, 06:43:05 pm »
Nothing against them, but the fact that he's not south american, fills me with optimism. You can't do much when a south american wants to join Real or Barca.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #3549 on: March 21, 2018, 08:11:53 pm »
You do realise that by even discussing how daft it is, we're just keeping that discussion going. And as ace as Suarez and Coutinho were, and are, daft as it sounds I think both managers at the time were okay with them leaving. I really don't see it as 'Liverpool always let their best players leave, so lets try our luck'.

But yeah, just ignore it completely.
I`d be surprised if Rodgers or any manager for that matter would have been comfortable with Suarez leaving us at that time, He was irreplaceable after that last season with us.

Coutinho is a different case, great player, very silky and scored some belters here and there but I wouldn`t class him as irreplaceable.

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3550 on: March 21, 2018, 11:03:33 pm »
I`d be surprised if Rodgers or any manager for that matter would have been comfortable with Suarez leaving us at that time, He was irreplaceable after that last season with us.

Coutinho is a different case, great player, very silky and scored some belters here and there but I wouldn`t class him as irreplaceable.

Losing Coutinho was a massive blow.  Due to the floodgates argument.  Salah might be thinking if Liverpool wasn't good enough for him, why is it good enough for me. It also underlined our much deserved reputation as a selling club

Phil could also give player of the yr performances in midfield and attack, in a way almost no one else can.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 11:07:23 pm by markmywords »

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3551 on: March 21, 2018, 11:13:54 pm »
Phil has never had a season like Mo is having this season ad I doubt he will for as long as Messi is there and pulling the strings.

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
« Reply #3552 on: March 22, 2018, 12:29:51 am »
So Salah's playing pretty well, isn't he?

Fairly happy with him. Looking forward to seeing how many goals he finishes on this season. You'd think that next year he'd only improve, with Keita in the team.

We have been remarkably fortunate that he hasn't had injuries so far though. He's never had any massive injury problems. The most he's been out has been a month in his career, missing about 5 games at a time.

Online jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3553 on: March 22, 2018, 12:48:33 am »
2 seasons in a row like what Mo is performing presently, then we should start getting worried.
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3554 on: March 22, 2018, 01:06:15 am »
Losing Coutinho was a massive blow.  Due to the floodgates argument.  Salah might be thinking if Liverpool wasn't good enough for him, why is it good enough for me. It also underlined our much deserved reputation as a selling club

Phil could also give player of the yr performances in midfield and attack, in a way almost no one else can.

Coutinho was here for 5 years, he didn't leave after one year. What floodgates arguement? Each player is different, every player has their own agenda,idea,goal,etc..

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3555 on: March 22, 2018, 01:30:05 am »
2 seasons in a row like what Mo is performing presently, then we should start getting worried.

Because he's going to do what? Score 60 somewhere?

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3556 on: March 22, 2018, 03:27:39 am »
There is zero chance that Liverpool will sell Salad this summer. Period
Believer

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3557 on: March 22, 2018, 04:08:53 am »
There is zero chance that Liverpool will sell Salad this summer. Period

Well with Subway and Dunkin Donuts as sponsors, we should definitely focus on selling sandwiches and breakfast foods, not salads.
King Kenny.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3558 on: March 22, 2018, 05:25:00 am »

We haven't missed him one bit,if anything we have been a better side since he left and he has also never a season like Mo has had.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3559 on: March 22, 2018, 06:30:41 am »

Or we can just enjoy him whilst he is here? What if we start winning things in the next season or two?