The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Gini Wijnaldum

(1/127) > >>

Jake:
Disappointed that he has gone to a sports washing club. Are PSG any better than Man City? Nope.

Hope he rinses them for as much money as he can, then moves on to a club not run by c*nts asap.

Samie:

--- Quote from: Al 666 on June 10, 2021, 09:57:07 pm ---I loved Gini as a player, but he has always been a pain to try and negotiate with. Personally, I think he always intended to run his deal down and leave on a free. To be honest if I was a player nowadays I would probably do the same.

Before he joined Liverpool he was going to join Spurs, eulogised about Pochetino but then couldn't agree personal terms. He has failed to negotiate a deal with Liverpool and then done the same with Barca.

He is a top professional and a quality player, but I think he may find the grass isn't always greener. I think he may struggle to nail down a starting place. PSG have some real quality midfield options.

--- End quote ---

He's their second best midfielder bar Veratti.

Eeyore:

--- Quote from: Samie on June 10, 2021, 10:03:31 pm ---He's their second best midfielder bar Veratti.

--- End quote ---

Gueye and Paredes are also quality players.

Kopenhagen:
Hard to see him go join another top, top squad. What a player for us.

Samie:

--- Quote from: Al 666 on June 10, 2021, 10:40:20 pm ---Gueye and Paredes are also quality players.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't change what I said Al.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version