Author Topic: The Screenshot Thread  (Read 5785 times)

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
Re: The Screenshot Thread
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2021, 10:09:31 pm »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2021, 02:25:31 pm »
Fighting my first Thunderjaw in HZD. Took me about 20 mins, all my good arrows... and didn't really drop anything good. Fun though!

Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2021, 02:48:50 pm »
Loved taking down the big beats in HZD.

Offline Garrus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2021, 10:43:43 am »
Fighting my first Thunderjaw in HZD. Took me about 20 mins, all my good arrows... and didn't really drop anything good. Fun though!

It's a much quicker fight once you use its own weapons against it.

Offline Hendollama

• Baldanovski stan. Injustice can be committed only by persons who cannot be touched, only by persons who have power and authority.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2021, 12:21:18 pm »
It's a much quicker fight once you use its own weapons against it.
Aaye.

Or try freezing it and then shooting it with precision arrows. Is surprisingly fast and efficient. Or you can tear off its disc launchers like Garrus suggested, freeze it and then use its weapons against it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 12:25:41 pm by Lallanaisgonenow. Bobby next. »
Happy is the man who avoids hardship, but how fine is the man who is afflicted and shows endurance.

Offline kev_goss

• Lost: Remote control puppy. Please help reunite a tearful child with his pride and joy
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Goodnight sweet girl gonna miss you
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2021, 11:32:49 pm »
How the bloody hell do you post screen shots????
It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Dalai Lama

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2021, 12:34:33 pm »
How the bloody hell do you post screen shots????

Upload the screenshot to somewhere like this: https://postimages.org/

And get the picture link and put it in between
Code: [Select]
[img][/img] tags. If you're not sure on that bit, quote someone who has done it and replace the link to their picture with a link to your's.

-----

Damn this game for being so beautiful. Just a vignette on this, no DLSS, everything turned to max.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 12:38:42 pm by Zeb »
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline kev_goss

• Lost: Remote control puppy. Please help reunite a tearful child with his pride and joy
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Goodnight sweet girl gonna miss you
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2021, 04:02:42 pm »

Cheers Zeb.

Just a casual formation flying in my AV8B.

Off to drop some bombs.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 04:10:45 pm by kev_goss »
It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
Dalai Lama

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2021, 04:13:28 pm »
Nice them. Me mate plays DCS, looks great.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2021, 11:21:33 pm »
GTAV with Quant graphics mod

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2021, 05:50:51 am »
I'll have a link to that please.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2021, 08:11:47 am »
It's mega. You can turn on volumetric clouds like Red Dead 2, the lighting is overhauled, and he's mapped a menu for it to F5 so you can toggle effects on the fly.

Patreon only (I think..)  like a lot of good mods... I got this one cause it plays well with World of Variety. Also added a script that adds in Red Dead's positive / negative conversation buttons -  to provoke people into a fight haha - and suddenly GTAV is great again, with a handling mod for less floaty cars.

https://www.patreon.com/QuantV/posts

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2021, 09:07:22 am »
Nice one mate. Much appreciated. That world of variety is good too, so cheers again for that.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2021, 01:30:59 pm »
Been playing some Ghost of Tsushima over the past week. I love the art style of this game, suckerpunch did a great job creating a game that feels really authentic.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2021, 12:24:57 pm »
*squints*

Nice

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2021, 03:51:43 pm »
*squints*

Nice

Aye not sure why it’s resized them like that 🤣

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2021, 03:52:15 pm »

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2021, 03:52:52 pm »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2021, 03:20:08 pm »
Ghosts of Tshumia remains the one game where I'd be tempted to buy a console just to play it.

edit: good grief, look how I mangled that game's name when it's spelled correctly just a couple of posts before. ;D Oh well.

-----

One of the baddies from Marvel's Avengers (Monica Rappaccini).

« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 08:20:48 pm by Zeb »

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2021, 04:52:36 am »
Those GoT shots are beautiful.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2021, 10:11:28 am »
Still fiddling with GTAV, latest Quant mod. Rockstar's remaster is gonna find this tough to beat

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2021, 03:04:21 pm »
New Worlld on a Super Wide

:D

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2021, 11:26:50 pm »
Still the game where I stop just to take in the scenery.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2021, 07:42:15 am »
Still the game where I stop just to take in the scenery.

What game's this from?
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2021, 08:11:25 am »
What game's this from?

Just wandering round Cyberpunk 2077.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 08:13:09 am by Zeb »

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2021, 08:15:28 am »
Still waiting for the next gen patch, now that they've delayed It till Q2 2022 though I don't know if I'll ever get round to it..

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2021, 08:26:14 am »
Can understand that. As the game is now, with stuff they've broken a couple of patches back, it's worth waiting til next year anyway, especially if the expansion is coming alongside or close to the next gen patch. It's about the prettiest game I've ever played though in its own grimey sleazy neon way and definitely benefits ingame from all the bells and whistles being turned on and up.

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2021, 03:39:16 pm »
Just wandering round Cyberpunk 2077.
Ah, I thought so, but the 3rd person threw me off (thought the character in the foreground was the player character).
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2021, 05:17:01 pm »
Ah, I thought so, but the 3rd person threw me off (thought the character in the foreground was the player character).

Just photomode with the camera behind a posed player character, yeah. Can just about see the Witcher jacket's motif on the high res version (if you click on image) but not rest of the mess she's wearing until I can craft armour mods.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: November 3, 2021, 09:50:19 am »
Way too much time on my hands..

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: November 3, 2021, 10:40:26 am »
Great shots, especially the last one. I have actually put this on my Secret Santa  :D so we'll see if anyone gets it me!

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: November 3, 2021, 11:21:57 am »
Great shots, especially the last one. I have actually put this on my Secret Santa  :D so we'll see if anyone gets it me!

Cheers mate.  It's a game that's grown on me more and more over time and it really is beautiful at times, though it's deffo a game that benefits massively from a reshade.  I don't usually like to mess with a games intended art style in terms of colour palette and the like, but Ubisoft really fucked up in that regard. 

Regardless, the best AC game by a country mile in my opinion and I think - incoming blasphemy warning - that all things considered I personally enjoyed the gameplay loop and got more immersed in the world than with Red Dead.  If your Secret Santa masterplan fails, then it's well worth the purchase price.  Alternatively the *cough* free version is readily available.  Let me know if you do get it as there are a few tricks I can share to unlock all of the Helix items for free, which is well worth knowing as a LOT of stuff is locked away.  Oh, and go with Male Eivor.  It's the actor who plays Kanut in The Last Kingdom and he does a fantastic job. 
« Last Edit: November 3, 2021, 11:37:09 am by Darren G »

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #72 on: November 4, 2021, 01:14:38 pm »
Just started to redownload Valhalla and it's now a 112Gig download :/

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2021, 01:17:03 am »
Cheers mate.  It's a game that's grown on me more and more over time and it really is beautiful at times, though it's deffo a game that benefits massively from a reshade.  I don't usually like to mess with a games intended art style in terms of colour palette and the like, but Ubisoft really fucked up in that regard. 

Any suggestions for a reshade? Got some time next week to get back into it but going to restart with the new update.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2021, 06:19:18 am »
Any suggestions for a reshade? Got some time next week to get back into it but going to restart with the new update.

There's a ton of 'em on Nexus mate. It's difficult to make specific recommendations as everyone's taste varies and different monitors show stuff differently as you know. I ended up building my own, which you're welcome to try and possibly tinker with (I can upload it somewhere) if you can't find one to your taste on Nexus.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 06:28:37 am by Darren G »

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2021, 11:11:59 am »
There's a ton of 'em on Nexus mate. It's difficult to make specific recommendations as everyone's taste varies and different monitors show stuff differently as you know. I ended up building my own, which you're welcome to try and possibly tinker with (I can upload it somewhere) if you can't find one to your taste on Nexus.

Ah thanks, yeah, I'd been using the Rune Project one but that, and others like it, are on the right direction but they look just that bit too washed out for me. Will have a proper dig on Nexus to see if I can find something.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2021, 04:19:08 pm »
Ah thanks, yeah, I'd been using the Rune Project one but that, and others like it, are on the right direction but they look just that bit too washed out for me. Will have a proper dig on Nexus to see if I can find something.

Yeah, I had a look at Rune Project.  The main issue with that for me was the red looking tinge to it. Don't forget, if your only issue is saturation you can easily open up the reshade settings menu with the home key and tinker with it.

I think that if I recall correctly the best 'stock' one for me on Nexus was "Wolfkissed: Cinematic Edition" with the sharpening and film grain boxes unticked.  At the end of the day though, it was worth going through a few hours of trial and error to get things looking closer to what I wanted, which was something along the lines of the dark, gritty look of The Last Kingdom.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2021, 05:00:50 pm »
Yeah, I had a look at Rune Project.  The main issue with that for me was the red looking tinge to it. Don't forget, if your only issue is saturation you can easily open up the reshade settings menu with the home key and tinker with it.

I think that if I recall correctly the best 'stock' one for me on Nexus was "Wolfkissed: Cinematic Edition" with the sharpening and film grain boxes unticked.  At the end of the day though, it was worth going through a few hours of trial and error to get things looking closer to what I wanted, which was something along the lines of the dark, gritty look of The Last Kingdom.

I'm really useless with Reshade but did have a play and managed to make the primary colours pop just that little bit more using a cinematic inspired one as a base (think it was done to try and look like the Vikings mini series thing initially). It looks better for it. But, yeah, will take your advice and have a play around before properly diving into the game again.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2021, 05:32:16 pm »
I'm really useless with Reshade but did have a play and managed to make the primary colours pop just that little bit more using a cinematic inspired one as a base (think it was done to try and look like the Vikings mini series thing initially). It looks better for it. But, yeah, will take your advice and have a play around before properly diving into the game again.

Try this as a base if you want: https://sharemods.com/2g2cvggmnaa9/TLK_Reshade.ini.html

You'll need the latest reshade from here if you don't already have it: https://reshade.me/

You'll want in-game hdr off (it's shite) and probably a bit of nvidia sharpening

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2021, 06:19:57 pm »
Try this as a base if you want: https://sharemods.com/2g2cvggmnaa9/TLK_Reshade.ini.html

You'll need the latest reshade from here if you don't already have it: https://reshade.me/

You'll want in-game hdr off (it's shite) and probably a bit of nvidia sharpening

Nice one, thank you. Look forward to having a go once I've sorted some install woes I've self-inflicted messing around. One day I will remember which folders I've been throwing things in but today was not that day. Clean install time. D: