The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Non-football events at Anfield

(1/10) > >>

disgraced cake:
Not sure if there's already a topic for this, go ahead and move/delete if so

Elton John will play at Anfield on June 17 2022 as part of his farewell tour. Interesting to see if they have any others lined up as they plan on having a few concerts in the summer.

Ray K:

--- Quote from: disgraced cake on June 23, 2021, 02:36:07 pm ---Not sure if there's already a topic for this, go ahead and move/delete if so

Elton John will play at Anfield on June 17 2022 as part of his farewell tour. Interesting to see if they have any others lined up as they plan on having a few concerts in the summer.

--- End quote ---
Goodbye Walton Breck Road.

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: Ray K on June 23, 2021, 03:32:13 pm ---Goodbye Walton Breck Road.

--- End quote ---

I sincerely hope this thread isn’t goi to take a turn for the worse with a ton of Elton John puns now.

Kenny and the Jets.

swoopy:
Don't let the puns go down on me

wz4jc3:

--- Quote from: disgraced cake on June 23, 2021, 02:36:07 pm ---Not sure if there's already a topic for this, go ahead and move/delete if so

--- End quote ---
I got a couple of tickets today. 👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version