Author Topic: Takumi Minamino  (Read 428935 times)

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Takumi Minamino
« Reply #3840 on: June 24, 2022, 04:15:20 pm »
Little bit disappointed to lose him, he felt like he was well on his way to cult hero status with his cup goals, but I can understand wanting to move on and get regular football and we got a nice little profit out of it. I'm sure he'll do well in France.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3841 on: June 24, 2022, 04:36:58 pm »
Little bit disappointed to lose him, he felt like he was well on his way to cult hero status with his cup goals, but I can understand wanting to move on and get regular football and we got a nice little profit out of it. I'm sure he'll do well in France.

Yeah, me too. I thought he had a bit about him, a terrier outside the box, lethal in it. Cracking squad player who made a big contribution. I don’t doubt he does well at his new club all the best to him.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3842 on: June 25, 2022, 12:09:23 pm »
Yeah, me too. I thought he had a bit about him, a terrier outside the box, lethal in it. Cracking squad player who made a big contribution. I don’t doubt he does well at his new club all the best to him.

Definitely for money reasons and our squad size. There’s a few I’d rather out the door before him

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3843 on: June 25, 2022, 01:14:45 pm »
Definitely for money reasons and our squad size. There’s a few I’d rather out the door before him

Who would you rather see get minutes in the League next season, though. Personally, I would rather see Carvalho, Jones and Elliott getting game time than Minamino. For me three of those players have the potential to eventually nail down a starting spot, especially if we go to 4-2-3-1.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3844 on: June 25, 2022, 04:35:15 pm »
Who would you rather see get minutes in the League next season, though. Personally, I would rather see Carvalho, Jones and Elliott getting game time than Minamino. For me three of those players have the potential to eventually nail down a starting spot, especially if we go to 4-2-3-1.

Yeah, I agree with the players you’ve mentioned ahead of taki

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3845 on: June 25, 2022, 06:13:20 pm »
Monaco deal finalised now. Official confirmation soon.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #3846 on: June 25, 2022, 06:33:12 pm »
Don't really get attached to any player these days, especially those in the 'super star' bracket, but I really took a liking to this fella. Really sorry to see him go, and wish him all the best.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3847 on: June 25, 2022, 10:35:39 pm »
Good luck to Taki in France, always did his best for us and whilst not being of the level to be regular first teamer he was a great squad player.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3848 on: June 25, 2022, 10:41:20 pm »
Good luck to Taki in France, always did his best for us and whilst not being of the level to be regular first teamer he was a great squad player.

Milner is a great squad player.

Someone who can come in and do a job in a number of positions at first team level in a number of positions at elite level.

Taki was miles away from doing that.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3849 on: June 25, 2022, 10:48:14 pm »

Someone who can come in and do a job in a number of positions at first team level in a number of positions at elite level.

Fucking hell Al  :lmao  He was a great squad player because without his goals we wouldn't have the trophies we have & he never once complained,just got on with it & even scored us a profit  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3850 on: June 25, 2022, 10:49:31 pm »
Can't you give it a bloody rest, Al? You've got what you wanted, how about a bit of magnanimity?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #3851 on: June 25, 2022, 11:03:06 pm »
Fucking hell Al  :lmao  He was a great squad player because without his goals we wouldn't have the trophies we have & he never once complained,just got on with it & even scored us a profit  ;D

The job of so-called squad players is to push first team players to give everything. Taki's job was to compete for a first team place, and he was miles away from doing so.

Did anyone seriously think we should drop. Salah. Mane, Bobby, Jota or Diaz to accommodate Taki.

IIRC Taki made one League start last season.

Great Lad, did us proud in the cups but he was miles away from being a great squad player. Great squad players tend to get in the match day squad.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #3852 on: June 25, 2022, 11:47:50 pm »
Was a very cheap signing, worth the punt for the price alone and he always had a bit of a flair to him. Feels like that with a bit more drive he could've been a proper class player at the highest level.

It's unclear whether he'll make the Monaco XI, it's still a good team but I'm sure he'll enjoy the weather, the tax rates and probably more space on the ball. This should further help finance a possible Salah extension as well.

At a nice profit, it's not a bad way to go sayonara and wish all the best to the lad :wave
Linudden.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3853 on: June 25, 2022, 11:51:43 pm »
I think Al has had  bad dealing's with the Japanese underworld hence his dislike of all things Japanese.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3854 on: June 25, 2022, 11:53:25 pm »
Good luck Taki, hopefully you'll follow the manager's instructions in Monaco more than you did here :wave
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3855 on: June 26, 2022, 12:47:17 am »
Good luck Taki, hopefully you'll follow the manager's instructions in Monaco more than you did here :wave

I hope his teammates will pass to him

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3856 on: June 26, 2022, 01:14:57 am »
I hope his teammates will pass to him

I hope he ignores the petulant, defending-a-dug-hole posts on the Monaco message boards from petit Albert...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3857 on: June 26, 2022, 01:30:13 am »
I hope he ignores the petulant, defending-a-dug-hole posts on the Monaco message boards from petit Albert...

Ahh yes - Albert six cent soixante six

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3858 on: June 26, 2022, 07:57:10 am »
Domo arigato gozaimashita.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3859 on: June 26, 2022, 08:00:53 am »
Domo arigato gozaimashita.

Bit harsh. He wasn’t ‘that’ bad.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #3860 on: June 26, 2022, 10:36:30 am »

He was one of our most important players in both cup runs, surely thats a good squad player no?

The job of so-called squad players is to push first team players to give everything. Taki's job was to compete for a first team place, and he was miles away from doing so.

Did anyone seriously think we should drop. Salah. Mane, Bobby, Jota or Diaz to accommodate Taki.

IIRC Taki made one League start last season.

Great Lad, did us proud in the cups but he was miles away from being a great squad player. Great squad players tend to get in the match day squad.

Did anyone think we should drop henderson,thiago or fab for milner? No

but then you said he's a great squad player and taki isn't 🤯

a good squad player is someone who can come in and give our first team players a rest in the cups whilst still producing, something Taki did briliantly last season and everyone here bar you can see that

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3861 on: June 27, 2022, 01:22:20 pm »
 Can leave with his head held high, as important as anybody to our trophies this season

Online Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3862 on: June 27, 2022, 02:42:52 pm »
This been confirmed yet?

Offline BassTunedToRed

• This X-Axis goes up to 11.
  • Kopite
    • Bass Tuned To Red
« Reply #3863 on: June 28, 2022, 11:41:13 am »
Can leave with his head held high, as important as anybody to our trophies this season

Top scorer in both cups.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #3864 on: June 28, 2022, 11:42:07 am »

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #3865 on: June 28, 2022, 04:04:09 pm »
Liverpool FC
2m  ·
Takumi Minamino has today completed a move to AS Monaco after a two-year stay at Anfield.
Everyone at Liverpool FC would like to thank Taki for his contributions and wish him every success in the next chapter of his career.

Offline Claude Cat

• Sworn Enemy of Pawed Dog!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #3866 on: June 28, 2022, 04:12:05 pm »
Best of luck Taki  :scarf

Offline palimpsest

• Kopite
« Reply #3867 on: June 28, 2022, 04:18:32 pm »
Thanks for everything Taki and the best of luck!
We had dreams and songs to sing...

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3868 on: June 28, 2022, 04:27:23 pm »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3869 on: June 28, 2022, 04:36:13 pm »

Blimey. He’s in some stellar company there.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3870 on: June 28, 2022, 04:38:34 pm »
Good luck Taki, thank you for everything

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3871 on: June 28, 2022, 04:41:56 pm »
Sayonara Taki, good luck in Monaco ⚽️🙏🥷🏽

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #3872 on: June 28, 2022, 04:48:55 pm »
Sayonara Taki-san.  A memorable contribution towards our success last season.

Best of luck in Monaco.  I'm sure he'll be a hit in French football.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3873 on: June 28, 2022, 04:54:51 pm »
Good luck Taki, all the best!
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #3874 on: June 28, 2022, 05:11:01 pm »
Think a Minamino jersey will be a bit of a cult hit years down the road. Best of luck to him.

Offline RedForeverTT

• Legacy Fan
  • Did I hear you say you "No"?
« Reply #3875 on: June 28, 2022, 05:24:08 pm »
All the best Taki!

Always did his best for us and he should be proud of what he achieved here.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3876 on: June 28, 2022, 06:51:12 pm »
AS Monaco EN
@AS_Monaco_EN
ようこそ、南野選手 !

Welcome,
@takumina0116
 🇯🇵✍🏼

#WelcomeTakumi

Not being funny or anything but if he was French in the picture would they have him in a breton shirt with garlic wrapped around his neck, riding a bike with a basket full of baguettes while on strike, smoking and cheating on his wife?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3877 on: June 28, 2022, 06:59:37 pm »
All of this. I thought he had a lot about him. Disappointed he's going.

Offline Songs to Sing

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Hold your head up high He made the people happy
« Reply #3878 on: June 28, 2022, 07:20:51 pm »
AS Monaco EN
@AS_Monaco_EN
ようこそ、南野選手 !

Welcome,
@takumina0116
 🇯🇵✍🏼

#WelcomeTakumi

Not being funny or anything but if he was French in the picture would they have him in a breton shirt with garlic wrapped around his neck, riding a bike with a basket full of baguettes while on strike, smoking and cheating on his wife?

😂😂
-Rafael Benitez 03/06/2010: "Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone." No, thank you, you wondeful, humble, gracious man. You fought for us for years and won't be forgotten.-
The 5th Benitle

Offline Songs to Sing

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Hold your head up high He made the people happy
« Reply #3879 on: June 28, 2022, 07:21:36 pm »
-Rafael Benitez 03/06/2010: "Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone." No, thank you, you wondeful, humble, gracious man. You fought for us for years and won't be forgotten.-
The 5th Benitle