The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Klopp Template

<< < (2229/2336) > >>

DiggerJohn:
I think in the summer we were looking for the deeper holding type player, that's why we bid for Moises Caicedo and Lavia when that didn't happen Klopp asked for Endo as a stop gap.

ThePoolMan:

--- Quote from: DiggerJohn on September 20, 2023, 10:24:04 am ---I think in the summer we were looking for the deeper holding type player, that's why we bid for Moises Caicedo and Lavia when that didn't happen Klopp asked for Endo as a stop gap.

--- End quote ---

Or January when  Andre Trindade will become available

No666:
His quotes about the Germany job been posted on here? Couldn't be more passionately definite -- love the man.

“I have a loyalty to Liverpool. My heart is here in Liverpool.”

“You can’t just cut out the eight years,” he said. “I signed a contract here and, as far as I can remember, I wasn’t drugged or tied up and had to sign with my mouth!”

Gainsbarre:

--- Quote from: No666 on September 20, 2023, 12:05:33 pm ---His quotes about the Germany job been posted on here? Couldn't be more passionately definite -- love the man.

“I have a loyalty to Liverpool. My heart is here in Liverpool.”

“You can’t just cut out the eight years,” he said. “I signed a contract here and, as far as I can remember, I wasn’t drugged or tied up and had to sign with my mouth!”

--- End quote ---

Sounds like he's ready for four more years!

Sign him till 2030, I say...

DiggerJohn:
Love the way on an emotional and intellectual level Klopp gets the club and the city. 4 more years 4 more years

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version