Author Topic: Liverpool are shite  (Read 513210 times)

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Liverpool are shite
« Reply #3600 on: May 18, 2022, 02:50:34 am »
mo and vvd. highest paid and cant even play 2 games a week

back in my day we play with half our testicles missing. shite!

Offline incredibleL4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3601 on: May 18, 2022, 09:56:03 am »
mo and vvd. highest paid and cant even play 2 games a week

back in my day we play with half our testicles missing. shite!

I remember.  I often played with one of your testicles.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3602 on: May 18, 2022, 10:06:43 am »
All this quadruple talk but we barely have 50% of the trophies we need for that won so far and its nearly end of the season

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son
« Reply #3603 on: May 18, 2022, 10:19:20 am »
No Mo, no Sadio, no Luis, no VVD, no Trent, no Robbo, no Fab, no Thiago tonight. If I had paid for a ticket for that instead of being a thieving stingy bastard watching a dodgy stream on a computer, I would have asked for my money back!. SHITE!

;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #3604 on: May 18, 2022, 10:21:49 am »
All this quadruple talk but we barely have 50% of the trophies we need for that won so far and its nearly end of the season
Nearly the end of the season?! We've only got two games left!!! Not good enough that, should have had it all sewn up weeks ago.....no sense of urgency, no desire..........shite!

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3605 on: May 18, 2022, 08:46:16 pm »
Don't think I saw Mane, Salah or Diaz touch the ball once. Shite
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #3606 on: May 19, 2022, 12:22:39 am »
How come we weren’t in the Europa League Final if we’re supposed to be that bloody good? 

Not fukin good enough, get it sorted!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 12:24:45 am by ABZ Rover »
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3607 on: May 19, 2022, 12:25:06 am »
How come we weren’t in the Europa League Final?  Not fukin good enough, get it sorted!
Yea and I hear there's a Europa Conference in a few days and we've not been invited. Obviously not important enough. Shite.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #3608 on: May 19, 2022, 05:34:24 am »
How come we weren’t in the Europa League Final if we’re supposed to be that bloody good? 

Not fukin good enough, get it sorted!
Worse than that. Rangers managed to score in a proper Cup Final yet we couldn't find the net with a map and a compass the other day. We should be more like Rangers. But we're not. Cos we're shite.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3609 on: May 19, 2022, 08:14:45 am »
The LFC TV tribute by Dave Kirby to Billy Liddell - it said he left his home in Perthshire. He was from f"ckin Fife.

Absolute disgrace from the club that. Ridiculous.
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #3610 on: May 19, 2022, 10:13:32 am »
I sprained my ankle and my wrist on Saturday (genuinely, blame the reds) so I'm off work this week with nothing but the visions of a quadruple to keep me entertained, horrible shite bastards.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3611 on: May 19, 2022, 12:52:07 pm »
I sprained my ankle and my wrist on Saturday (genuinely, blame the reds) so I'm off work this week with nothing but the visions of a quadruple to keep me entertained, horrible shite bastards.

Need to sprain the other ankle and wrist before next Satidy...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #3612 on: May 19, 2022, 11:52:35 pm »
Twice updating the Champions Wall this season, twice! Don't they know how to cut costs?! Imagine if City gifts us the League, we have to update yet again, and not one but two numbers!... The cost would be double. What a wasteful club, shite!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #3613 on: May 19, 2022, 11:55:17 pm »
Look at the raucous celebrations tonight from our local rivals. Why can't we have anything like that? Their motto means 'Nothing but the best is good enough' - That's the winning mentality showing through in their club. It's that classy you have to translate it from fucking Latin!

It's about time we start catching them up on the field.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3614 on: May 20, 2022, 12:10:17 am »

It's about time we start catching them up on the field.
Mind you we'd have to dodge half their fanbase to do that

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3615 on: May 20, 2022, 04:18:54 pm »
Twice updating the Champions Wall this season, twice! Don't they know how to cut costs?! Imagine if City gifts us the League, we have to update yet again, and not one but two numbers!... The cost would be double. What a wasteful club, shite!
I hate to bring this up but there are those even here at RAWK who want the Champions League as well. Just imagine yet another update there! We'll never afford Mbappé with this kind of fan pressure on the club. Shite!  :wanker
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3616 on: May 20, 2022, 05:35:30 pm »
Shite club, allowing the Blue side to become the talk of the town today. Pathetic!

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3617 on: May 20, 2022, 06:11:43 pm »
Apparently we'll never understand. Shite

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3618 on: May 20, 2022, 07:38:30 pm »
So shite we cannot even engender an avoiding relegation celebration.

Liverpool, that...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3619 on: May 20, 2022, 07:55:08 pm »
Can't even hold onto a player of Divock Origi's quality. And we call ourselves a big club? He's being poached by a team that has more CLs than us!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3620 on: May 27, 2022, 07:08:29 pm »
Fucking had enough now - All these "top clubs" have finished all their games for this season and we're still having to play.

YOU LAZY SLACKERS CAN'T GET ALL YOUR GAMES COMPLETED AT THE SAME TIME AS EVERYONE ELSE - FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE !!!!!
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3621 on: May 27, 2022, 07:12:36 pm »
Why are we even bothering

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #3622 on: May 30, 2022, 04:47:56 am »
This fucking FSG takes the biscuit.

Making the team take a fucking 2nd hand double decker bus into town just because they lost, for Chrissakes.

And all them scallies with the pyro should be arrested.
Kill the humourless

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #3623 on: May 30, 2022, 05:07:19 am »

Making the team take a fucking 2nd hand double decker bus into town just because they lost, for Chrissakes.

Didn't even have a roof on it. Shite

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #3624 on: May 30, 2022, 09:18:53 am »

And all them scallies with the pyro should be arrested.

Not only that.

We had to bring our own flags unlike City fans whose generous owners provided them with nice light blue light weight plastic flags. And who was that wedding DJ playing music from the back of a van? Calvin Klein or someone. City have got the world’s best John Lennon impersonator to entertain their fans and we just have someone using a record player.

We are shite.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #3625 on: May 30, 2022, 02:27:20 pm »
Just seen the pics of the Paris fan park and the bus parade. As the mighty Wealdstone Raider said "You've got no fans". There just happened to be a lot of people on both days who decided to wear red clothing when they got up that morning.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #3626 on: June 7, 2022, 12:24:27 pm »
Haven't won a game this month. Shite.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3627 on: June 14, 2022, 10:14:27 pm »
We pay a record sum for a youngster unproven in the Prem, but did we think about what message that sends to the rest of the squad? Wonder who will have a mighty sulk now, because LFC valued them less. Wouldn't surprise me if Virgil, Alisson and Naby handed in transfer requests next week. Who makes these decisions? Shite.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #3628 on: June 14, 2022, 10:41:16 pm »
No Liverpool players in the England team tonight as they were embarrassed 4-0 at home to Hungary. The level of our players is at such a low that we can't even get a single man into a poor England side. Disgusting.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #3629 on: June 17, 2022, 04:17:38 am »
12th in the table.

Shiite.

Must do better.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3630 on: June 19, 2022, 01:42:59 pm »
have we won the transfer trophy yet?

city signing full backs for 50m while we getting irn bru rip off for 6m

we are shite

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3631 on: June 19, 2022, 01:55:02 pm »
have we won the transfer trophy yet?

city signing full backs for 50m while we getting irn bru rip off for 6m

we are shite
I just can't see us ever bagging the transfer window trophy. It just seems to be beyond us. 😕

It makes it all the more galling to see the blueshite walking off with it most seasons.

Klopp needs to get a grip. The transfer window trophy is the only one worth winning these days.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3632 on: June 19, 2022, 02:12:13 pm »
To cap it all, we've just paid out £4.5m for a fucking chef that used to play for Rangers.  :no
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #3633 on: July 12, 2022, 03:12:56 pm »
The other year, Everton won a pre-season game 22-0.

We can't even win half a pre-season game

Shite
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3634 on: July 12, 2022, 03:32:46 pm »
The other year, Everton won a pre-season game 22-0.

We can't even win half a pre-season game

Shite

That's it, I'm done with this club and football.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #3635 on: July 12, 2022, 03:42:56 pm »
A grim day for this great institution.

Ten Haag winning major silverware after one game. Like Moyes did in the Charity Shield against Wigan.

It took Klopp fucking ages to win something.

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3636 on: July 12, 2022, 03:49:03 pm »
July twitter bantz trophy lost.Shit.   :butt

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3637 on: July 12, 2022, 04:02:27 pm »
in the wise words of ratface

there is something wrong with this team. cant put a finger on it but it just is :lickin

another trophy loss for klopp as well..worrying times indeed

Offline Marko78

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3638 on: July 12, 2022, 04:04:31 pm »
League is already over.
Utd will romp to silverware  :butt
Glorified training session

Online Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #3639 on: July 12, 2022, 04:25:43 pm »
Meaningless game, my arse. If Kloppo wanted fitness, then he should have played our starting XI with no subs and made them do laps at half time, but ohhhh no... Had to play three teams against them. Where's the consistency there, eh?!?!

I mean, WTactualF?! If you're not going to take this pre-season thing seriously, then don't bother. All or nothing.

SHITE.
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here