The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Anfield Wrap

<< < (3/5822) > >>

guest:
He gets stick because people think they could do what he does; they're naive. They can't. He's very good at his job and a good writer.

As a bloke, he's boss. You can tell that on the podcast.

SalisburyRed:
The Anfield Wrap and Football Weekly on Mondays now. Awesome!

One thing I noticed though, the Anfield Wrap today was about 100MB. By contrast, Football Weekly (the Guardian's football podcast, for those wondering) was about 20MB (it was about 10 minutes shorter). It doesn't make much difference to me (indeed, I like stuff with a high bit-rate) but it might be a bit annoying for somebody downloading it on their phone or has a small data allowance.

SalisburyRed:

--- Quote from: L6 Red on August 15, 2011, 06:20:05 pm ---As a bloke, he's boss. You can tell that on the podcast.

--- End quote ---

35 minutes into today's podcast, and I think he comes over very well.

I think he's amusing on Twitter too.

Hij:
I love this idea. In my mind its sort of like a Sunday Supplement, but just about Liverpool and by objective fans whom I respect. Downloading this now.

Don Vito Corleone:

--- Quote from: SalisburyRed on August 15, 2011, 06:20:54 pm ---The Anfield Wrap and Football Weekly on Mondays now. Awesome!

One thing I noticed though, the Anfield Wrap today was about 100MB. By contrast, Football Weekly (the Guardian's football podcast, for those wondering) was about 20MB (it was about 10 minutes shorter). It doesn't make much difference to me (indeed, I like stuff with a high bit-rate) but it might be a bit annoying for somebody downloading it on their phone or has a small data allowance.

--- End quote ---

Damned if you do, damned if you don't mate, we've basically decided to go with 'kwality

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version