The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Youth and Under 23 Thread

(1/21438) > >>

Sarge:
We hear the names but not hear if they are coming on or not, so MODS  for those of us who do not know these lads can we get a bit of a rundown by those who do know. Some are first team squad but i am not too familar but especially i want to know about Krisztian Nemeth who i heard many good things of last summer.

- Jay Spearing
 -Ray Putterill
- Ryan Flynn
- Craig Lindfield
- Stephen Darby
- Robbie Threlfall
- Adam Hammill
- Besian Idrizaj
- Danny Guthrie
- Ronald Huth
- Martin Hansen
- Krisztian Nemeth
- Peter Gulacsi
- Paul Anderson
- Martin Kelly
- Dean Bouzanis
- Damien Plessis
- Mikel San Jose Dominguez
- Jordy Brouwer
- Ryan Crowther
- Andras Simon
- Nikolay Mihaylov
- Francisco Duran
- Lee Peltier
- Godwin Antwi
- Miki Roque

ouestlereferee:
they're already here...

Sarge:

--- Quote from: ouestlereferee on January  8, 2008, 07:37:33 pm ---they're already here...

--- End quote ---

And i want to know if 1 or any of them could be pushing the first team squad or even a place in the team at some point like young Hobbs and Martin have.

Joe Rogans Chin:

--- Quote from: Sarge on January  8, 2008, 07:45:16 pm ---
And i want to know if 1 or any of them could be pushing the first team squad or even a place in the team at some point like young Hobbs and Martin have.

--- End quote ---

That Liverweb fella would be your best bet to answer.

That lists pretty misleading, some play for our under 18's and some play fro the Reserves, other's are out on loan.

Sarge:

--- Quote from: Joe Rogans Chin on January  8, 2008, 07:49:46 pm ---That Liverweb fella would be your best bet to answer.

That lists pretty misleading, some play for our under 18's and some play fro the Reserves, other's are out on loan.

--- End quote ---

Exactly why i want to know who is who and doing what.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version