Author Topic: why was this thread closed?  (Read 3710 times)

Offline ggcc14

• C onfuses objective and objectionable. C-ock
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.
I think Nadal is brilliant. One of the top 10 ever.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Re: why was this thread closed?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 02:39:36 pm »
Because the transfer window isn't open.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 02:46:37 pm »
It's not a transfer speculation thread, as I mentioned in there.

re-open pls :)
I´ll say something that might surprise you. Real life is different to computer games.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 02:48:01 pm »
So we can get more cogent analysis like this?

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 03:02:19 pm »
It's not a transfer speculation thread, as I mentioned in there.

re-open pls :)

He's not our player. Most of the posts were about a possible transfer. What's the point of the thread exactly?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 03:23:15 pm »
He's one of the best teenage talents in England, he just got into the Championship team of the year.

The point of the thread is to comment on his progress as a footballer of course.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 03:39:29 pm »
He's one of the best teenage talents in England, he just got into the Championship team of the year.

The point of the thread is to comment on his progress as a footballer of course.

Couldn't that be discussed in the Football League thread?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 03:42:14 pm »
A third of the posts were also about Milner ::)

Offline Alan_X

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 03:43:44 pm »

It's a Liverpool forum. We don't have threads for every other player in England. And as Jon pointed out the interest in him is principally transfer related.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 07:22:13 pm »
Another one for the sewer this summer...

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 07:25:16 pm »

Aye and you're doing clean up duty again I presume ?

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 07:38:26 pm »
Aye and you're doing clean up duty again I presume ?
Who knows..

I think it could be an easy summer though.  Signings done early, lots to spend..

I've said too much already!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 08:15:06 pm »

Here he comes, Dyno-Rod himself.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 09:16:16 pm »
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 09:54:07 pm »
:lmao
Right.

Which bastard did that?

Come on, own up.

It's your own time you're wasting.
W

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 02:38:48 am »
Who knows..

I think it could be an easy summer though.  Signings done early, lots to spend..

I've said too much already!

Ok then, you got it. I can hang up my reigns.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2017, 03:43:56 pm »
Good thread which would have been good to look back on in 5 years time when he's England first choice left back and playing for Liverpool, nevermind.  :wave

Offline ggcc14

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 03:45:22 pm »
It's a Liverpool forum. We don't have threads for every other player in England. And as Jon pointed out the interest in him is principally transfer related.
It wasn't posted in the Liverpool section, it was in general football. There isn't hundreds of pages about joe bloggs because they are not interesting enough to comment upon.  the interest was very much down to him being a top talent and was posted months before any links to us or any other clubs.

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 03:57:45 pm »
....and was posted months before any links to us or any other clubs....
Quote from: Echo
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-transfer-rumours-paredes-interest-11728386
ByKristian Walsh,
09:01, 10 AUG 2016
16 year old left back at Fulham, 2 goals in 9 in the league. 1 in 1 in the FA cup. English too
Google + Echo = Not sure that's strictly true ::) ;D ;D ;D

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2017, 07:08:51 pm »
Good thread which would have been good to look back on in 5 years time when he's England first choice left back and playing for Liverpool, nevermind.  :wave

It's not a transfer thread guv, honest.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 03:18:03 pm »
I was wondering why the Stephen King thread got locked?

I was hoping to discuss the new film and the two new tv series.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=164913.0

Thanks!  :wave
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 06:45:03 pm by King Brian Blessed »