Author Topic: Genk away  (Read 59181 times)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Genk away
« Reply #240 on: October 10, 2019, 11:25:21 am »
Anyone asking for tickets or spares in here will be banned.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #241 on: October 10, 2019, 11:30:40 am »
One device had 6 minutes wait but sold out by the time I got in
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: October 10, 2019, 11:31:44 am »
If anyone is trying to get back to Brussels after the game, drop me a PM please. Looking into doing a taxi as my Eurostar is like 7.30am the next morning and at least in Brussels there's cheap places to kip... got work the next morning.  :butt

EUR 150 for 4 people
EUR 200 for 8 people

If interested, let me know.  :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 11:52:07 am by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: October 10, 2019, 11:32:05 am »
Got in after about 5 mins, sold out. I got one for a mate at about 11:10 by constantly refreshing

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #244 on: October 10, 2019, 11:35:56 am »
Banner on now so I think that's the lot. We got 2 of our 5.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #245 on: October 10, 2019, 11:36:21 am »
14 min wait, no joy, kept refreshing and a couple of times it let me try to basket one but was too slow every time.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #246 on: October 10, 2019, 11:38:32 am »
There will be a further sale I am sure.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2019, 11:39:33 am »
There will be a further sale I am sure.

There never is for Euro aways.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2019, 11:40:28 am »
Got very lucky today, got 4/4...made up, mates are as well!!!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online igloo

• Anny Roader
  • All round the fields of Anfield Road....
« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2019, 11:40:46 am »
Now it is gone from the page
YNWA

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: October 10, 2019, 11:45:24 am »

Bloody hell, well done!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: October 10, 2019, 11:56:24 am »
Oh well..that's saved a few hundred Euros 😀👎
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #252 on: October 10, 2019, 12:01:18 pm »
There never is for Euro aways.

Definitely has been before I'm sure Sevilla away there was. Hoping there will be for this because I had no joy today. Gutted, stupid random queue is a joke. joined it as soon as it started around 10:25 and still got over 12 mins while my mate joined it late and got 2 mins, got one in basket for me and took half the day checking out with details and got kicked out. So frustrating

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: October 10, 2019, 12:09:00 pm »
The inputting all the details thing really needs to be easier. Joke in sales like that having to fill it all in at 100mph so you don't lose the ticket you've basketed.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: October 10, 2019, 12:23:55 pm »
What happens to tickets that don’t get collected?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: October 10, 2019, 12:25:51 pm »
What happens to tickets that don’t get collected?

No refund and credit removed from account

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: October 10, 2019, 12:26:56 pm »

Who gets the actual ticket though? ;)

Online Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #257 on: October 10, 2019, 12:28:15 pm »
None for our 4. Had a 9 minute wait. Don't expect a further sale, but won't cancel our hotel in Genk or the ferry until last minute.

Wonder if any forced to collect in Belgium will have to return, but still won't be enough to sort us out.
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: October 10, 2019, 12:33:14 pm »

Yeah I meant the literal ticket. Just it just sit in an envelope forever? Feels a bit soft.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #259 on: October 10, 2019, 12:35:36 pm »
3 out 4 for us..... just got to decide whose staying in the bar for the evening now  :no
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #260 on: October 10, 2019, 01:18:36 pm »
club staff might use any uncollected tickets if they dont get any of their allocation ?
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #261 on: October 10, 2019, 01:39:12 pm »
Got 3 of 4 with various people trying for us. One sorted two, another had two in the basket and was kicked out at checkout. Got back in and got one by refreshing. Checked that out then sale was withdrawn from page. Leaves one mate disappointed but a good haul compared to others.
Long live the King

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #262 on: October 10, 2019, 01:40:41 pm »
Yeah I meant the literal ticket. Just it just sit in an envelope forever? Feels a bit soft.

A few of our lads tried hanging round the collection point in Augsburg for uncollected tickets and were basically told to fuck off.
Long live the King

Online Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #263 on: October 10, 2019, 02:16:34 pm »
Stupid random queue is a joke. joined it as soon as it started around 10:25 and still got over 12 mins while my mate joined it late and got 2 mins, got one in basket for me and took half the day checking out with details and got kicked out. So frustrating

The queue needs to be resolved had the same random with 3 different machines best time was the last one to log on no logic.

You shouldn't be able to join queue until you logon and qualify but they can't do this until they sort cards into names, as a member who doesn't qualify but has 2 mates on his friends and family that do wouldn't be able to buy with their loyalty credit.

Offline bullyred

• Main Stander
« Reply #264 on: October 10, 2019, 03:40:20 pm »
😍

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #265 on: October 10, 2019, 04:00:21 pm »
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #266 on: October 10, 2019, 04:01:09 pm »
The queue needs to be resolved had the same random with 3 different machines best time was the last one to log on no logic.

You shouldn't be able to join queue until you logon and qualify but they can't do this until they sort cards into names, as a member who doesn't qualify but has 2 mates on his friends and family that do wouldn't be able to buy with their loyalty credit.

So frustrating. If you are first into the queue you should be first in the actual queue. This random sh1t is a joke.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #267 on: October 10, 2019, 04:55:37 pm »
Had 2 friends trying for me as well as me and nothing. All booked so going anyway and looking forward to it but never been without a tkt b4.
We are a team of one half.

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #268 on: October 10, 2019, 05:05:16 pm »
So frustrating. If you are first into the queue you should be first in the actual queue. This random sh1t is a joke.

I don’t follow. The queue doesn’t open till they say it does. You can’t jump the queue by logging on before it opens. Or the queue doesn’t open at the advertised time.
Long live the King

Online Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #269 on: October 10, 2019, 05:09:30 pm »
Had 2 friends trying for me as well as me and nothing. All booked so going anyway and looking forward to it but never been without a tkt b4.

2 of us went to Maribor without a ticket. My advice is don’t spend your whole time focussing on trying to get one. From the start, I resigned myself to watching it in a boozer. Ended up one of the best trips I’ve had. Managed to get one in the home end about an hour before the match. Gave it to my mate cos I’d resigned myself to not going and he was desperate. Watched it with hundreds of ticketless reds in the square and it was boss.
Long live the King

Offline Alistairlfc

• Legacy Fan
  • We See Things They'll Never See
« Reply #270 on: October 10, 2019, 06:50:25 pm »
Anyone doing a day trip in the car with space please inbox me, my mate didn't get sorted and be arsed driving alone.

Will throw in for petty and ferry/train obviously and could meet anywhere in the south east really.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2019, 07:35:50 pm »

It isn't random though. You are put onto a holding page that will refresh automatically after a certain amount of time, that holding page is not the queue, the queue only opens when the sale starts. When the website opens it connects you to the queue when your internet connect, browser, laptop/computer speed will allow. That's when you join the position of the queue. It's not like your computer gets in first in the queue and then there's something in the system that goes "fuck that lets put this person at the back".

Online stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #272 on: October 10, 2019, 09:38:25 pm »

Indeed mate.. well in

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #273 on: October 10, 2019, 10:25:13 pm »
Indeed mate.. well in
Bring it on mate!

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #274 on: October 10, 2019, 10:40:28 pm »
There are no trains or buses that go from Genk to Hasselt after the game and yes taxis are quite expensive here and there are no uber available outside Brussels.
we've booked a taxi from Genk station back to hasselt at 12.30 - approx 40 euros 3 of us in it so room for 1 more if anyone want to come with us for 10 euros.

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: October 11, 2019, 10:54:49 am »
Anyone doing a day trip in the car with space please inbox me, my mate didn't get sorted and be arsed driving alone.

Will throw in for petty and ferry/train obviously and could meet anywhere in the south east really.

If you do decide to drive, or find anyone with an extra space and don't mind dropping me to Brussels after the game, I'd chip in. Route seems to go through that way.
YNWA.

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2019, 03:34:11 pm »
I am selected to collect. Might be the fact that I chose international post. Just give my damn 13£ you charged for post back please  :wave

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2019, 04:08:51 pm »
I am selected to collect. Might be the fact that I chose international post. Just give my damn 13£ you charged for post back please  :wave

what info do you need to collect the ticket ?  I assume passport on the registration form is required, anything else ? cheers

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2019, 04:11:17 pm »
what info do you need to collect the ticket ?  I assume passport on the registration form is required, anything else ? cheers
And a copy of the collection e-mail and/or text that the club will send out to those selected to collect next Friday.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2019, 04:35:06 pm »

all info on lfc site mate :

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/european-away-games-new-ticket-collection-process-q-as

YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24