Author Topic: Members Sales 17/18  (Read 202410 times)

Offline Modroxter

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales 17/18
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2017, 07:36:56 pm »
Most of us will still in a queue after 9! I'd do it at home and get there late, that's my plan

I always put in for time off twice a year to run the gauntlet of the members sale. Annual leave sheet will get put in on Monday.

Thought the announcemen was never gonna come.

We know they will never please everyone with the sale impossible to and they are clearly thinking of memberships and people buying for the chance of getting to a game. All business

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #121 on: July 2, 2017, 09:29:05 pm »
Is it possible getting 5 tickets together in the bulk sale in the adult/child section?
Or is it limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction even there the ratio for tickets are different?

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: July 2, 2017, 10:02:32 pm »
Pretty sure it's 4 max

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: July 2, 2017, 10:19:33 pm »
Can junior tickets be bought on adult cards? Will be taking my lad to the Man Utd game but don't fancy shelling out £50 for his ticket. But I don't fancy taking him to the adult/child section either with it being right above their scumbag fans singing about Hillsborough etc
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: July 3, 2017, 08:45:15 am »
Can junior tickets be bought on adult cards? Will be taking my lad to the Man Utd game but don't fancy shelling out £50 for his ticket. But I don't fancy taking him to the adult/child section either with it being right above their scumbag fans singing about Hillsborough etc

Yes but you will have to buy a young adult.    Theoretically they could do checks in the ground and query why but highly unlikely.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #125 on: July 3, 2017, 09:13:40 am »
Pretty sure it's 4 max

Yeah that should make the most sense.

Offline elliotsmith101

• Main Stander
« Reply #126 on: July 3, 2017, 04:59:24 pm »
Family coming over from Oz in August, huge reds fans.

Want to get 3 tickets together (2 adults 1 child) for the Palace game.

Know the best way to guarantee this would be to purchase 2 extra memberships so we can access members sale (I already have one).

Seems a little steep that I'll have to shell out an extra £50 on these when the memberships realistically won't be used again.

Other option is waiting for a general sale. Can anyone advise me on the chances of this? Not hopeful.

Offline elliotsmith101

• Main Stander
« Reply #127 on: July 3, 2017, 05:01:31 pm »
Family coming over from Oz in August, huge reds fans.

Want to get 3 tickets together (2 adults 1 child) for the Palace game.

Know the best way to guarantee this would be to purchase 2 extra memberships so we can access members sale (I already have one).

Seems a little steep that I'll have to shell out an extra £50 on these when the memberships realistically won't be used again.

Other option is waiting for a general sale. Can anyone advise me on the chances of this? Not hopeful.

Just realised it's the first home of the season. Fairly sure I've answered my own question!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: July 3, 2017, 05:51:29 pm »
Just realised it's the first home of the season. Fairly sure I've answered my own question!

Can't remember last time a league match went to general sale. May struggle on the exchange here being first game too- membership is your best plan

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: July 3, 2017, 06:13:57 pm »
"General Sales" don't exist anymore to anyone who lives outside the 'L' post code area

Means that everyone who wants a single ticket has to fork out £26.99 for a 'Membership'

Tossers

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #130 on: July 3, 2017, 06:18:32 pm »
they could always ask their local OLSC branch for help - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline elliotsmith101

• Main Stander
« Reply #131 on: July 3, 2017, 10:21:53 pm »
Cheers for taking the time to reply guys!

[You may have an iPhone but you are still using the free version of Tapatalk and spamming us with that knowledge]

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: July 3, 2017, 10:38:46 pm »
"General Sales" don't exist anymore to anyone who lives outside the 'L' post code area

Means that everyone who wants a single ticket has to fork out £26.99 for a 'Membership'

Tossers

How do you know?

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #133 on: July 3, 2017, 10:42:31 pm »
Excellent news!!! Members on 19 games in with the sale with members that have bought their membership a few days before!!
Good way of rewarding loyalty that!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 19 last year with no problem. From about 12 the year before.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: July 3, 2017, 11:35:57 pm »
How do you know?

It was like that last year and I don't see that changing. The only general sale is the 'local general sale'.

Offline Red_Skippy

• Kopite
    • Facebook
« Reply #135 on: July 4, 2017, 08:28:03 am »
How a staggered sale can't be done is beyond me but hey ho, is what it is!

Paul McCartney tickets for his first Australian tour since 1993 went on general sale here in Oz today.  All shows were released hours apart so everyone wasn't logging on at the same time fucking up the process.  You have to wonder which mentally challenged fuck wits runs the planning process behind this operation?
I think I love football more than woman...

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #136 on: July 4, 2017, 08:33:10 am »
Pre login is all it needs to prove you qualify and there wouldn't be any of these problems

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #137 on: July 4, 2017, 12:37:30 pm »
Pre login is all it needs to prove you qualify and there wouldn't be any of these problems

Completely agree with this! The queue wouldn't be so bad. People are probably adding tickets to a basket too attempting to checkout.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: July 4, 2017, 12:44:25 pm »

Restricted to one log in too would make a massive difference, as i reckon most people myself included, are logging in under multiple browsers.

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #139 on: July 4, 2017, 12:51:43 pm »
Restricted to one log in too would make a massive difference, as i reckon most people myself included, are logging in under multiple browsers.

and devices...

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #140 on: July 4, 2017, 01:04:14 pm »
We wouldn't have to if there was a pre login

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: July 4, 2017, 01:17:35 pm »

That's been shouted on here for years. Honestly makes no sense whatsoever that it hasn't been implemented

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: July 4, 2017, 01:18:39 pm »
We wouldn't have to if there was a pre login

Agreed. Pre-login. 1 window per membership number. If you attempt to pre-login on multiple devices you are automatically put to the back.

Simples

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #143 on: July 4, 2017, 02:27:32 pm »
It would be a pre sale log in.

Pre login makes no sense.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #144 on: July 4, 2017, 05:07:46 pm »
Just thinking for the bulk sale, how many can I buy at 1 time?

Got 2 cards and want 2 per game.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #145 on: July 4, 2017, 05:29:52 pm »
Just thinking for the bulk sale, how many can I buy at 1 time?

Got 2 cards and want 2 per game.

You can purchase all the matches you qualify for and a maximum of 4 tickets per match.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #146 on: July 4, 2017, 08:29:51 pm »

Yep, West Ham do this I think and no doubt other clubs too.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #147 on: July 4, 2017, 09:36:32 pm »
How does a pre login help exactly? Is the issue not more with how the club sell and distribute tickets  rather than the system itself? Surely if the club introduced staggered sales for league games like they've done for the ACS then the system would take care of itself?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #148 on: July 4, 2017, 09:53:31 pm »
A pre login could allocate you a place in the queue and stop lurkers interfering in the sales.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #149 on: July 4, 2017, 10:21:57 pm »
Should have both, staggered sales and pre log in for each sale, how hard can it be ffs !
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #150 on: July 5, 2017, 09:54:16 am »
I'd be in favour of a pre-login as well. Otherwise it's that psychology thing where you think loads of others will be utilising multiple browsers, so you'll need to utilise them as well to get your chances back to 'normal' and the number of people doing it grows exponentially and the demand on the server grows.

It's a smart and logical suggestion so it won't be implemented.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: July 5, 2017, 01:10:28 pm »
How does a pre login help exactly? Is the issue not more with how the club sell and distribute tickets  rather than the system itself? Surely if the club introduced staggered sales for league games like they've done for the ACS then the system would take care of itself?

For the sales on Tuesday and Wednesday, you need a purchase history. For Tuesday, it would stop people that don't have 13 or more logging in and bulking the queue up. Same with Wednesday for people with less than 4

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #152 on: July 5, 2017, 01:21:41 pm »
Aslong as a pre login let you log in once and not multiple times on different devices.

One of the problems is people having x amount of windows open and having x amount of devices on the queue page.

This means one person is trying for tickets but clogging up the queue meaning it looks like more people are trying for tickets than actually is.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #153 on: July 5, 2017, 01:37:47 pm »
Aslong as a pre login let you log in once and not multiple times on different devices.

One of the problems is people having x amount of windows open and having x amount of devices on the queue page.

This means one person is trying for tickets but clogging up the queue meaning it looks like more people are trying for tickets than actually is.
You could eliminate both issues with one implementation. So it makes too much sense ;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #154 on: July 5, 2017, 01:47:02 pm »
Should have both, staggered sales and pre log in for each sale, how hard can it be ffs !
Obviously we dont understand John...the ticket office are the experts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline stevo7

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Direct Action Now
« Reply #155 on: July 5, 2017, 02:19:28 pm »

+1

As said earlier, it would be easier on their servers, less waiting time if Wednesday sale was split +7/8 in the morning +4 in the afternoon.
The tickets will be sold out by around 10am anyway.

My preference has always to stagger sales (+)15, (+)10, (+)5, but they have to keep 3 games during the whole season for free-for-all so not closed shop.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #156 on: July 5, 2017, 02:31:54 pm »
+1

As said earlier, it would be easier on their servers, less waiting time if Wednesday sale was split +7/8 in the morning +4 in the afternoon.
The tickets will be sold out by around 10am anyway.

My preference has always to stagger sales (+)15, (+)10, (+)5, but they have to keep 3 games during the whole season for free-for-all so not closed shop.

Only problem with staggered sales is all the 15+ get tickets on the Kop leaving nothing for everyone else for 10+ etc... Which people often moan about on here why have all the good seats come up now etc...

Where as, as the club have done it, its 13+ guaranteed a ticket, its then a free for all to get the Kop tickets available which is surely better as everyone with 13+ is guaranteed a seat somewhere in the ground.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: July 5, 2017, 02:42:05 pm »
Only problem with staggered sales is all the 15+ get tickets on the Kop leaving nothing for everyone else for 10+ etc...
Surely how it should be?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: July 5, 2017, 02:47:40 pm »
Could pretty much just copy and paste every post from the sales threads over the last 4 or 5 years. It's the same conversation every year but the club obviously don't take any notice

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #159 on: July 5, 2017, 02:53:03 pm »
Surely how it should be?

Not really when everyone is paying there membership fee per season, they expect a fair crack at tickets.