Author Topic: Members Sales 17/18  (Read 202496 times)

Offline sowellred

• Anny Roader
  • Brainwashing the kids with Anfield delight
Members Sales 17/18
« on: June 6, 2017, 01:59:06 pm »
Am I right in thinking the 17/18 sales will start on with 11th July or 18th July?
Yes, we are good enough.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
Re: Members Sales 17/18
« Reply #1 on: June 6, 2017, 02:15:29 pm »
Am I right in thinking the 17/18 sales will start on with 11th July or 18th July?

My guess is the 2nd week i July, in other words w/c 10th.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #3 on: June 6, 2017, 04:23:24 pm »
Happy days!

Offline Childwall Red

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: June 7, 2017, 12:20:13 pm »
Now the speculation over credits for the first sale will begin.

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: June 7, 2017, 12:32:05 pm »
I've heard the first sale is to all new members with a London postcode

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #6 on: June 7, 2017, 01:57:15 pm »

If thats the case I guess all Scandinavians and Asians only get 2nd dips?

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #7 on: June 7, 2017, 03:30:09 pm »
;D
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 12:52:47 pm »
Has anyone heard/seen anything about the extra seats they're adding on the kop?

Block 303 or 307 perhaps?

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 01:52:35 pm »
Has anyone heard/seen anything about the extra seats they're adding on the kop?

Block 303 or 307 perhaps?
Block 202 and 208 are being extended back as far as 203 and 207 goes. So no new blocks as such, just more of 202 and 208 (I think about 7 rows more).

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2017, 06:17:48 pm »
Block 202 and 208 are being extended back as far as 203 and 207 goes. So no new blocks as such, just more of 202 and 208 (I think about 7 rows more).
Sound. Either way be good to see a new seating plan when it's done.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2017, 08:21:23 pm »
Any word on when they're announcing the selling criteria?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2017, 09:11:35 pm »
Any word on when they're announcing the selling criteria?

I guess they announce it early next week.
Now there most likely waiting for the fixture list and sending out email to everyone that bought a hospitality ticket. They need to secure the big bucks before they can be bothered with the working man.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 10:49:11 pm »
Nah, they'll wait till just before the sale. Depends on number of members who renew, and how many credits those members have, before they can determine what the priority point should be

Offline MakeUsDreamLFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2017, 08:07:10 am »
Nah, they'll wait till just before the sale. Depends on number of members who renew, and how many credits those members have, before they can determine what the priority point should be

I don't think the number of members who have renewed will have any influence on where the priority point will be.

"To be eligible to purchase tickets during this members’ sale, official LFC memberships must be purchased before midnight on Sunday July 9."

If, for example, they have 15,000 members on 14+ credits, it doesn't really matter how many of them have renewed until today. All of them can still renew until July 9th, and they will be eligible for the sale, together with the ones who have renewed in May/June.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 09:09:05 am »
Brighton home last game guarantees one less game in the Cat C free for all -Winner
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 09:43:52 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2017, 01:05:49 pm »
Be interesting to see how they stagger the sales this season.
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 03:05:18 pm »
Are prices staying the same as last year???

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2017, 03:59:45 pm »
Brighton home last game guarantees one less game in the Cat C free for all -Winner

Be interesting to see how many Cat C's there are

Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford, Brighton and Huddersfield all should be but I bet they're not

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 04:06:38 pm »
Be interesting to see how many Cat C's there are

Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford, Brighton and Huddersfield all should be but I bet they're not

Does it matter that much? There's no price difference anyway. It only matters if you need previous credits to buy them or not.
It would benefit me if less games were in that cat.

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 04:10:15 pm »
I would guess now the price categorisation have gone they will increase the number of cat c games

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2017, 04:51:54 pm »
Do we think the 1st sale will be guaranteed tickets to all that qualify to all the game or will it be a 1st come 1st serve? 
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 05:22:44 pm »
Do we think the 1st sale will be guaranteed tickets to all that qualify to all the game or will it be a 1st come 1st serve?

I'd be pretty confident in saying it'll be guaranteed!

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2017, 05:22:56 pm »
Same as last year probably  14 / 15+ guaranteed tickets for A and B games, all Cat C free for all, all good if you can get tickets in the kop or end up getting gouged in the rest of the stadium.

Offline Dan6times

• "Oh, he's not seeing me, I'll get him later... DAN!"
  • Kopite
  • Imagine not supporting Liverpool
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2017, 05:28:00 pm »
For some reason I thought I had 14 from last season but only have 13!

What was the criteria for the first sale last season for the cat A's & B's? Please say 13....
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2017, 05:41:27 pm »
Last season the only Cat C games were the three promoted teams I think. Hopefully it's the same again with Brighton changed to Cat B as its on the last day.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Van_Pur

• Main Stander
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2017, 06:01:58 pm »
Brighton as last game of the season and Newcastle won't be free for all - my guess is 3 from Watford, Huddersfield, Burnley, Bournemouth will be sold without credits. For rest 14+ and in second phase of sale for Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, ManCity, ManUtd, Tottenham and Brighton 4+ (as last ssn).

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2017, 09:19:30 pm »
For some reason I thought I had 14 from last season but only have 13!

What was the criteria for the first sale last season for the cat A's & B's? Please say 13....
It was 13 mate.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 09:33:24 am »
So do we think it'll be 13 and 4 again or will Cat A maybe go up?

Offline lfc79

• Kopite
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2017, 11:06:34 am »
I guess they announce it early next week.
Now there most likely waiting for the fixture list and sending out email to everyone that bought a hospitality ticket. They need to secure the big bucks before they can be bothered with the working man.
No surprise just looked at the prices of the main stand hospitality basically after match ticket and hotel you're paying £136 for a pint and a bit of street food and little chat with an LFC legend! I guess every little bit helps the players get paid.

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2017, 12:48:58 pm »
So do we think it'll be 13 and 4 again or will Cat A maybe go up?

I'd expect that but still frustrates me they don't go a staggered sale
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2017, 11:24:51 am »

Very good point. great stuff :)

Offline poopscoop

• Kopite
  • And what a delighted scorer – it's Tommy Smith!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2017, 03:49:18 pm »
Regardless of whether ticket prices rise, next season could be cripplingly expensive for me. League will be brilliant, Champions League salivating already, FA Cup always a draw - fizzy gravy Cara-bleh Cup usually good pre-Christmas high jinks. Petrol, beer and grub on top of that  ... oh lordy!

Offline Gloucestershire Red

• Main Stander
  • Centenary Stander
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2017, 11:12:03 am »
I would be a little upset for only 3 CAT C games to potentially get tickets having spent money on a membership. I get that not being able to go to any games for 3 or more seasons because my priorities changed has done for me, however I am no less of a fan just because I am exiled down South now, but to make it so difficult for new fans seems harsh. 

Not trying to annoy or upset anyone who went to 14+ games last year as I understand the passion you have for the club, but where is the room for new fans to get in? Do they stagger CAT A and B now, ie 14+, then 7 then free for all for example?

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2017, 11:17:04 am »
I would be a little upset for only 3 CAT C games to potentially get tickets having spent money on a membership. I get that not being able to go to any games for 3 or more seasons because my priorities changed has done for me, however I am no less of a fan just because I am exiled down South now, but to make it so difficult for new fans seems harsh. 

Not trying to annoy or upset anyone who went to 14+ games last year as I understand the passion you have for the club, but where is the room for new fans to get in? Do they stagger CAT A and B now, ie 14+, then 7 then free for all for example?

You will a chance to get Cat B games as there will be a sale with no credits required.

This was last year...

Tuesday July 19, from 8.15am

Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:

Leicester City
Manchester United
West Bromwich Albion
Watford
Sunderland
West Ham United
Stoke City
Manchester City

Members buying tickets during this sale will be guaranteed a ticket for each match.

Wednesday July 20, from 8.15am

Members who recorded a minimum of four games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:

Manchester United
Manchester City

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come, first served basis subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

Thursday July 21, from 8.15am

ALL Members wishing to purchase tickets for the following games:

Burnley
Leicester City
Hull City
West Bromwich Albion
Watford
Sunderland
West Ham United
Stoke City
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2017, 11:17:11 am »

You'll get some mate, I wouldn't worry. I had zero before last season and ended up on 6 league games and could've gone to loads more had I had the money.

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2017, 11:18:14 am »

your really prime "Cat A" will only drop to 4 games normally from previous seasons - even those drop to all members if they are midweek normally

All other games you may miss out in the main sales but late availability tickets are easily found if you're sharp in the week leading up to the game

You will get access to plenty of tickets if you put the time in

NOTE: i neither agree with the membership fee nor do i agree it should become like a second job getting tickets but thats the way it is at the moment

Offline Gloucestershire Red

• Main Stander
  • Centenary Stander
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2017, 11:21:32 am »
Thanks for the responses guys, most appreciated

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2017, 11:43:02 am »
Yeah you should be alright, my son never went to a game before last season and managed to get 5 first half of the season

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2017, 11:48:37 am »
Yeah you should be alright, my son never went to a game before last season and managed to get 5 first half of the season

Promising. I have to decide whether to try and build me and my brothers cards this season with an aim of building further next season or continue to build my mates card who has left the country and who has 12/13 but who could just decide to come back if we are in the hunt for the title. After deciding he wanted to go to Bournemouth when it looked like we might win the league I was a bit put out when as we fell out of contention he said I could do Bournemouth but he wanted Everton as I've never been to a derby at home. It's great that his card enabled me to go to lots of games but I don't fancy spending an entire season maxing a card with little effort on his part for him to just take it off me at short notice when it suits.

With Europe this season and more expensive tickets due to likely Champions League it would be better to do a handful of league games, so I think I'll start to build my own card and my brothers from zero.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:50:16 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.