Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3442687 times)

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: SolSeks is STILL the manager of Manchester United!!
« Reply #26600 on: April 23, 2019, 10:23:48 pm »
"And Lo," boomethed Ole, "The Gaffer' has a place in our hearts and a space in our car-park. We shall not pass. We will stand as one and fall at every touch. We shall defend. Our honour is not at stake, for we have none. Touch your tadge, like Ryan, cheat at every opportunity. Ashley, people say players dive more than you now, prove them wrong. Phil, gurn until they cry. Sanchez, here's your wage slip, show it to them at every opportunity. JLi, Pogs, Dab it up, dab it up.  Now, here's Howard with the tactical info."
:lmao

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #26601 on: April 23, 2019, 10:27:18 pm »
Agree.  In terms of success there was only ever "The Ferguson Way".  That's not something you can replicate.

To be fair, there was also the Busby Way, but that's two great managers interspersed with a lot of shit, not a club philosophy. Two of these things are not like the other things:

Matt Busby
Wilf McGuinness
Busby (again)
Frank O'Farrell
Tommy Docherty
Dave Sexton
Ron Atkinson
Alex Ferguson
David Moyes
Giggseh (caretaker)
Louis van Gaal
Jose Mourinho
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Where is the "Manchester United Way" in that list.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #26602 on: April 23, 2019, 10:27:32 pm »

"Tell that little Gremlin to keep his car out of my parking space!"
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
Re: An open letter to the mancs
« Reply #26603 on: April 23, 2019, 10:31:33 pm »
Fuck tomorrow.

Burnley will do them.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline goalrushatgoodison

• crapinbed
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Still waiting for the great leap forward.
« Reply #26604 on: April 23, 2019, 10:42:34 pm »
"And Lo," boomethed Ole, "The Gaffer' has a place in our hearts and a space in our car-park. We shall not pass. We will stand as one and fall at every touch. We shall defend. Our honour is not at stake, for we have none. Touch your tadge, like Ryan, cheat at every opportunity. Ashley, people say players dive more than you now, prove them wrong. Phil, gurn until they cry. Sanchez, here's your wage slip, show it to them at every opportunity. JLi, Pogs, Dab it up, dab it up.  Now, here's Howard with the tactical info."

:)
Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #26605 on: April 23, 2019, 10:56:30 pm »
To be fair, there was also the Busby Way

Yeah, it's a road near Old Trafford
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26606 on: April 23, 2019, 11:05:08 pm »
The controversy is daring to say it.  City have got better, but the subtext is that United have got worse. It's the elephant in the room.

I thought that was Lukaku?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #26607 on: April 23, 2019, 11:05:39 pm »
Spurs win pretty much rules them out of catching them now. If they want top 4 they have to get something tomorrow, if they get fuck all tomorrow and no better than a point against Chelsea it's the EL for them.

Hopefully they'll rise to the derby like the Bitters do sometimes but I'm not expecting much!
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26608 on: April 23, 2019, 11:06:40 pm »
Pogba is shit as is Rashford, their whole team is shit.

Said this about Shane Long some 55 games ago, he scored 3 in his last 6 or something like that, so it does work :)

Shaw is back from suspension, hopefully he plays the snidey twat Hererra, perfect game for him to come in and hack a few of the City lads.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Online Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26609 on: April 23, 2019, 11:26:16 pm »
When I look at this game Im not holding out much hope of any good news for us, all I see is this........ I have had a drink or two :)

Sol Scar moves to block Pep at the dug out and declares "None shall pass. Its the United way". Pep in a conciliatory manner, asserts his teams right to cross and enter the pitch, but Sol Scar says Pep and his team will die. Pep orders Sol Scar to move but he says, "I move for no man but Mr Ferguson". Reluctantly, Pep fights Sol Scar and, after a short battle, Sol Scars left arm is severed, which squirts out copious amounts of blood.

Even at this, Sol Scar refuses to stand aside, insisting "Tis but a scratch" and that he has "had worse", and fights on while holding his sword with his other arm. Next, his right arm is cut off, but Sol Scar still does not concede. As Sol Scar is literally disarmed, Pep assumes the fight is over and kneels to offer a prayer to Abu Dhabi. Sol Scar interrupts Pep's prayer of thanks by kicking him in the side of the head and accusing him of cowardice and working for a corrupt regime.

When Pep points out Sol Scars injuries, he insists, "It's just a flesh wound." In response to the continued kicks and insults, Pep chops off Sol Scars right leg. At this point, Sol Scar still will not admit defeat, saying, "Right, I’ll do you for that", and attempts to ram his body into Pep's by hopping on his left leg. Pep is annoyed at Sol Scars persistence and sarcastically asks him if he is going to bleed on him to win. Sol Scar replies by saying "I'm invincible and Ive got Paul Pogba Rashford and the Stretford end to back me up you've just got empty seats as usual" to which Pep retorts "You're a loony."

With an air of resignation, Pep finally cuts off the left leg as well and sheathes his sword. With Sol Scar now reduced to a mere stump of a man, he says, "All right, we'll call it a draw. I would have got a penalty for that if Howard Webb was still reffing" Pep then walks to the edge of his technical area, leaving Sol Scars limbless torso screaming threats at him "Running away, eh? You yellow bastard! Come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!"

Meanwhile Aguero taps in his second without reply from 1 yard out leaving a gurning Phil Jones on his arse (again) and Liverpool fans to write about how shite United are on RAWK
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Online PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26610 on: April 23, 2019, 11:32:47 pm »
Spurs win pretty much rules them out of catching them now. If they want top 4 they have to get something tomorrow, if they get fuck all tomorrow and no better than a point against Chelsea it's the EL for them.

Hopefully they'll rise to the derby like the Bitters do sometimes but I'm not expecting much!

I watched their game against Everton, and I'd say that Man Utd have absolutely no chance of getting anything tomorrow ... The funny thing is, they never looked this bad under Maureen ...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Solsjaerearrrurrr!!!! By the Power of Greyskull!!! AH UGH! AH UGH! (Lol)
« Reply #26611 on: April 23, 2019, 11:37:00 pm »
Andy, you've spelt Grayskull wrong.

Snake Mountain, but it can be Grayskull for a day.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: Solsjaerearrrurrr!!!! By the Power of Grueskull!!! AH UGH! AH UGH! (Lol)
« Reply #26612 on: April 23, 2019, 11:40:06 pm »
Andy, you've spelt Grayskull wrong.

Snake Mountain, but it can be Grayskull for a day.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #26613 on: April 23, 2019, 11:44:10 pm »
Just on this United Way thing....

I'm in my fifties and while nowadays I'm more interested in LFC than I am in football in general, I wasn't always this way. I used to have an avid interest in all things football.

Yet I'd never heard of this now fabled United Way. Not until after Ferguson left and they started to struggle that is. Suddenly ex players started turning up in the media regurgitating the term ad nauseum. I even remember the very first time I witnessed it. Dwight Yorke on Sky Sports News. He was in the studio giving his views on the latest United crisis and he must have used the term about 8 times.

Basically it's a load of bollocks - there never was a United Way.

I've said the same loads on here.

There never was a 'United Way'. What they talk of as the 'United Way' these days was actually just the Ferguson Way, and his way was modelled on the Liverpool Way.
As Ferguson's old players went on to become pundits, they did the exact same as ex Liverpool players did when they themselves had become pundits before them, but they just replaced Liverpool Way with United Way. I suppose I can see why, because they were successful for a couple of decades and genuinely had a dynasty. It was all Ferguson, though, which has been evidenced by what went before him and their demise after his departure despite throwing a fortune at a number of managers.

Of course, they had a great man and great manager in Sir Matt Busby, but his legacy was never built on. United were relegated just six years after winning the European Cup. The Busby and Ferguson eras were, of course, magnificent for United, but outside of those eras United have often been a laughing stock for a club of their size and at best a plucky cup side.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26614 on: April 23, 2019, 11:44:35 pm »
Some Mancs rationalising wanting to lose tomorrow by saying they're better off out of Europe and concentrating on a complete rebuild.
You'll be in the Europa league you ignorant meffs.....

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Re: An open letter to the mancs
« Reply #26615 on: April 23, 2019, 11:59:21 pm »
There is more possibility of teaching a kipper to play the banjo than those useless bastards down the road winning or even drawing tomorrow.

Prediction:  Manchester United 0 - Manchester City 8

They'll be laughing right up to that first EL qualification round in July.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26616 on: April 24, 2019, 12:01:09 am »
By the power of Gurnskull?

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26617 on: April 24, 2019, 12:02:49 am »
Best hope for tomorrow is the result makes city too cocky and they muck up the following match.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #26618 on: April 24, 2019, 12:05:04 am »
Manchester United at Old Trafford are not scary any more, says Pep Guardiola

Guardiola is either being stupid with those comments, or genuinely believes United simply do not have it in their locker these days to hurt them, so he feels he can say what he likes.

Problem is, a couple of weeks ago this game was probably a routine, nailed-on away win. But since then, United have been horribly embarrassed by their cuddly bosom buddies from Goodison. The attitude and application of their players has been questioned. Their professionalism and integrity is being questioned. Klopp has basically rubbished the idea that they could get any kind of result against their derby rivals on their home ground. The truth of the matter is that they are being viewed as a hopeless, helpless laughing stock. Now, we even have Guardiola feeling safe enough to stick the boot in before what is an absolutely crucial game for his team. He may be stating the truth, but it's a disrespectful comment to make. A comment usually best said after a win, not before the game.

I have to say, if all this is not enough to see United pull together and put in a performance that shoves it all down their critics throats then they are finished as a force. With the humiliation they've gone through just recently, Ferguson would have them tearing heads off to prove themselves regardless of the opposition and regardless of their personal limitations. He'd be absolutely seething at how everyone is laughing at them. Maybe Guardiola is not really taking a risk and maybe United simply have no balls anymore? I suppose we will find out what they are made of tomorrow...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 12:08:13 am by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26619 on: April 24, 2019, 12:45:52 am »
Solskjaer has called out City in terms of their tactical fouling. Good stuff. Its about time someone did it.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26620 on: April 24, 2019, 12:59:32 am »
Solskjaer has called out City in terms of their tactical fouling. Good stuff. Its about time someone did it.

I'll bet mister Burns told smithers to say that.

Offline edmundljs

• Kopite
  • A Liverbird upon my chest, JUSTICE!!!
« Reply #26621 on: April 24, 2019, 01:22:29 am »
When I look at this game Im not holding out much hope of any good news for us, all I see is this........ I have had a drink or two :)

Sol Scar moves to block Pep at the dug out and declares "None shall pass. Its the United way". Pep in a conciliatory manner, asserts his teams right to cross and enter the pitch, but Sol Scar says Pep and his team will die. Pep orders Sol Scar to move but he says, "I move for no man but Mr Ferguson". Reluctantly, Pep fights Sol Scar and, after a short battle, Sol Scars left arm is severed, which squirts out copious amounts of blood.

Even at this, Sol Scar refuses to stand aside, insisting "Tis but a scratch" and that he has "had worse", and fights on while holding his sword with his other arm. Next, his right arm is cut off, but Sol Scar still does not concede. As Sol Scar is literally disarmed, Pep assumes the fight is over and kneels to offer a prayer to Abu Dhabi. Sol Scar interrupts Pep's prayer of thanks by kicking him in the side of the head and accusing him of cowardice and working for a corrupt regime.

When Pep points out Sol Scars injuries, he insists, "It's just a flesh wound." In response to the continued kicks and insults, Pep chops off Sol Scars right leg. At this point, Sol Scar still will not admit defeat, saying, "Right, I’ll do you for that", and attempts to ram his body into Pep's by hopping on his left leg. Pep is annoyed at Sol Scars persistence and sarcastically asks him if he is going to bleed on him to win. Sol Scar replies by saying "I'm invincible and Ive got Paul Pogba Rashford and the Stretford end to back me up you've just got empty seats as usual" to which Pep retorts "You're a loony."

With an air of resignation, Pep finally cuts off the left leg as well and sheathes his sword. With Sol Scar now reduced to a mere stump of a man, he says, "All right, we'll call it a draw. I would have got a penalty for that if Howard Webb was still reffing" Pep then walks to the edge of his technical area, leaving Sol Scars limbless torso screaming threats at him "Running away, eh? You yellow bastard! Come back here and take what's coming to ya! I'll bite your legs off!"

Meanwhile Aguero taps in his second without reply from 1 yard out leaving a gurning Phil Jones on his arse (again) and Liverpool fans to write about how shite United are on RAWK

How underrated is this?!?

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #26622 on: April 24, 2019, 01:24:10 am »

I'll bet mister Burns told smithers to say that.
;D
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #26623 on: April 24, 2019, 01:29:35 am »
That Solksjaer quote is right out of the Hard Shoulder Shitters playbook
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Skidder.

• Minster. Aka The Censored Baron XII. I remember watching that as a skid!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #26624 on: April 24, 2019, 01:32:35 am »
Saw the Gary Neville interview with Ole and have to say, he looks a bit lost and seemed very frustrated with Neville. His demeanour has shifted over the past few weeks and he doesn't look like he's enjoying it much at the minute - understandable I guess.

But that frustration will be rubbing off on the players, and think we could see a sly, dirty-arse game tomorrow. His words on City's players and 'tactical fouling' is of no great revelation - most teams do, but Ole's been a bit shrewd with this claim and all eyes will be on City's mugger, Fernandino.

Will PG play him? That is the question for me - it seems B. Silva and Sterling is giving him a run for his money of late. But United honed the art of tactical fouling and do it also through Herrera and Matic... so while it's a bit pot and kettle, it will certainly have an some small effect on the game.

Regardless, while it is well-known, it's a bit of a shrewd move by them to highlight this - if Ole plays Rashford, Martial and Lingard (which he probably won't), could see them getting some flavour on the counter here.

Still more than likely get hammered mind you, and Ole's comment smells a bit of shithoursery, but stranger things have happened and it is a derby after all.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 01:34:13 am by Skidder. »
Continually on 11,420.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #26625 on: April 24, 2019, 01:49:56 am »

and Ole's comment smells a bit of shithoursery

Probably made the comment right after his morning coffee...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #26626 on: April 24, 2019, 04:21:25 am »
Everyone's getting it wrong.

It's not "The United Way"

It's the "United Whey"

They're talking about their superior protein supplement brand.

It's quite good stuff.

The tagline is "You're Gunnar be Phelan strong after this (now with added alcohol)"
Better looking than Samie.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26627 on: April 24, 2019, 04:55:55 am »
United are 6/1 with the bookies. Their biggest home price in premier league history. And to be fair city look over priced at 4/9. It's buying money.

Is that before or after Jones was ruled out with injury? I reckon put your house on the home side after that news!

Online deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26628 on: April 24, 2019, 05:00:52 am »
Mental odds, really.

Hard to see anything but a City win, but it is a derby, United do have a few handy players and City look very beatable (drawable is fine too). Its said time and time again, but they need to withstand the early City attacking barrage. If they can get to the 60th minute without conceding somehow, they have a great chance. City are so used to going up early in the game and having everything their own way. We need United to get right in their faces from the off.

Offline Carra-ton

• Carrington, who plays there! derrr!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26629 on: April 24, 2019, 05:37:49 am »
Can we change the title to include Disneyland FC somehow. I think this needs to be a thing.
Hats off to Bill on his throne,
He set the club's standards in stone.
Navigating the storm,
Is the Liverpool norm,
You'll never walk alone!

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26630 on: April 24, 2019, 05:39:39 am »
Just a draw guys, that's all we need from you.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #26631 on: April 24, 2019, 06:00:29 am »
Just a draw guys, that's all we need from you.
Well, yes, but a drubbing coiuldn't hurt...
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #26632 on: April 24, 2019, 06:01:14 am »
United are 6/1 with the bookies. Their biggest home price in premier league history. And to be fair city look over priced at 4/9. It's buying money.

Between Pickford in the Darby, the missed City pen, the free header from 2 yards yesterday and 1000 other things all season, United at their longest home odds in history to win us the title is almost a sure bet.

Shanks is intervening in these moments while Bob temporarily inhabits ex Liverpool managers when they play city and gets points off them.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26633 on: April 24, 2019, 06:02:32 am »
They're getting dicked raw.

Enjoy Thursday nights next season, you shit c*nts.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26634 on: April 24, 2019, 06:14:05 am »
Well, yes, but a drubbing coiuldn't hurt...

I'm asking for a miracle, I don't think there's a word for what you're asking for!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #26635 on: April 24, 2019, 06:30:30 am »
6/1 !

Fucking hell

That’s league 1 vs PL in the FA cup odds.   No one thinks Manchester United will win.  Not even them. What an utter shit show they have become.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26636 on: April 24, 2019, 06:42:38 am »
If they don't finish in the top4, i bet DeGea is going to ask 800k a week if they want him to stay, and Madrid won't offer anything higher than 20mil for unhappy Pogba who doesn't want to play in Europa.

Long term, that will damage them more than us. They are just too dumb to see that.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline toe punt

• Anny Roader
« Reply #26637 on: April 24, 2019, 07:21:17 am »
I've not watched any of City's 10 game winning run so tonight I'll be watching as just checking the score at FT has just brought shit luck so far.

Some have said the title won't be decided tonight - I disagree as I cannot see City dropping points in their last three after the boost of a derby win. I get it's not over til it's over etc. but I remember 2009 and 2014 too well when our rivals just kept winning in uncanny fashion. We're long overdue a rival fucking up in the run in.

The silver lining if United lose is that's likely them fucked for next season, but that would be scant consolation.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #26638 on: April 24, 2019, 07:58:56 am »
4 managers in 6 years, 3 quarters of a billion quid spent on players, yet they're 6/1 playing at home to their neighbors and facing the prospect of failing to qualify for the champions league 

As great and all as that is, I would happily welcome them into the champions league next season if they were to do us a favor tonight
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #26639 on: April 24, 2019, 08:00:30 am »
Fuck me, the cheer leader has now started telling the world about his players having the United "DNA"  ::)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48021121

Uniteds bench tonight handing out tactical wisdom -